inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Addams Family Takes Another Hitt.. Felix Silla Gone at 84...

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/17/21 at 9:34 pm

Felix Silla, famous for his legendary portrayal of Cousin Itt on the TV series The Addams Family, has passed away at the age of 84 from cancer of the pancreas.  :\'(

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/17/us/felix-silla-cousin-itt-addams-family-dies/index.html

He follows fellow cast mates Carolyn Jones (Morticia), Ted Cassidy (Lurch), Jackie Coogan (Uncle Fester), Blossom Rock (Grandmama Addams), and Ken Weatherwax (Pugsley) to the other side of the grass. Neither Jones, Weatherwax, or Cassidy even made it to 60 years old.

Only John Astin (Gomez) and Lisa Loring (Wednesday) remain of the original cast.  :-\\

Subject: Re: Addams Family Takes Another Hitt.. Felix Silla Gone at 84...

Written By: AmericanGirl on 04/17/21 at 10:07 pm

Sad to hear - I liked him on the Addams Family  :\'(  :\'(  :\'(

R.I.P. Felix Silla

Written By: Howard on 04/18/21 at 7:52 am

Felix Silla, famous for his legendary portrayal of Cousin Itt on the TV series The Addams Family, has passed away at the age of 84 from cancer of the pancreas.  8-P

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/17/us/felix-silla-cousin-itt-addams-family-dies/index.html

He follows fellow cast mates Carolyn Jones (Morticia), Ted Cassidy (Lurch), Jackie Coogan (Uncle Fester), Blossom Rock (Grandmama Addams), and Ken Weatherwax (Pugsley) to the other side of the grass. Neither Jones, Weatherwax, or Cassidy even made it to 60 years old.

Only John Astin (Gomez) and Lisa Loring (Wednesday) remain of the original cast.  :-\\

RIP Cousin It. :\'(

Written By: nally on 04/18/21 at 11:35 am

R.I.P. Cousin Itt :\'(

I liked him too.

I even wore a Cousin Itt costume one year for Halloween, namely 1992. It consisted of a long blond wig, a bowler hat, and dark glasses.

Subject: Addams Family Takes Another Hitt.. Felix Silla Gone at 84...

Written By: Dude111 on 04/25/21 at 1:10 am

Very sad :(

Check for new replies or respond here...