inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Seinfeld Cast Takes Another Hit: Liz Sheridan Gone at 93

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/15/22 at 4:17 pm

Veteran actress Liz Sheridan, famous for her role as Jerry Seinfeld's mother in the 1990s series Seinfeld, has passed away at the age of 93, reportedly of natural causes.  :\'(

https://deadline.com/2022/04/liz-sheridan-dead-seinfeld-mother-alf-broadway-1235003021/

During Seinfeld‘s run, Sheridan provided the voice of Mrs. Stillman in the 1994-98 animated sitcom Life with Louie, starring Louie Anderson.  8)

With Ms. Sheridan's demise, all of the "parents" of the key Seinfeld characters (Mr. & Mrs. Seinfeld, Mr. & Mrs. Costanza, Alton Benes, and  Babs Kramer) are now all gone to that great big sound stage in the sky.  :-\\

Subject: Re: Seinfeld Cast Takes Another Hit: Liz Sheridan Gone at 93

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 04/15/22 at 5:51 pm

I read the book she wrote, "Dizzy & Jimmy: My Life With James Dean: A Love Story" about her love affair with James Dean in the 1950s.

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/15/22 at 5:55 pm

I read the book she wrote, "Dizzy & Jimmy: My Life With James Dean: A Love Story" about her love affair with James Dean in the 1950s.

She partied with James Dean? Never knew that.  Cool.  8)

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 04/15/22 at 6:40 pm

She partied with James Dean? Never knew that.  Cool.  8)

Partied? She lived with him. Pretty daring for an unmarried male and female in the 1950s.

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/15/22 at 7:09 pm

Partied? She lived with him. Pretty daring for an unmarried male and female in the 1950s.

Just so I have this straight, you’re talking about James Dean the “Rebel Without a Cause” and not James Dean the sausage mogul, correct? ???

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 04/15/22 at 7:45 pm

Just so I have this straight, you’re talking about James Dean the “Rebel Without a Cause” and not James Dean the sausage mogul, correct? ???

Correct. 

https://evergreen.lib.in.us/opac/extras/ac/jacket/large/r/16865741

Written By: Howard on 04/16/22 at 6:59 am

Veteran actress Liz Sheridan, famous for her role as Jerry Seinfeld's mother in the 1990s series Seinfeld, has passed away at the age of 93, reportedly of natural causes.  :\'(

https://deadline.com/2022/04/liz-sheridan-dead-seinfeld-mother-alf-broadway-1235003021/

During Seinfeld‘s run, Sheridan provided the voice of Mrs. Stillman in the 1994-98 animated sitcom Life with Louie, starring Louie Anderson.  8)

With Ms. Sheridan's demise, all of the "parents" of the key Seinfeld characters (Mr. & Mrs. Seinfeld, Mr. & Mrs. Costanza, Alton Benes, and  Babs Kramer) are now all gone to that great big sound stage in the sky.  :-\\

Even though I remember her as Seinfeld's Mother I also remember her in Alf 35 years when she was Mrs.Ochmonek on TV.

Check for new replies or respond here...