inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Robyn Griggs Had One Life to Live

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/13/22 at 3:53 pm

Veteran soap opera actress Robyn Griggs, famous for her roles in One Life to Live and Another World, has passed away from cervical cancer at the age of 49.  :\'(

https://soaphub.com/days-of-our-lives/news-days/another-world-and-one-life-to-live-actress-robyn-griggs-dead-at-49/

After being fired from Another World in 1995, Griggs claimed on the show Hard Copy it was because of her relationship with the notorious John Wayne Bobbitt, who she claimed was just a friend, while producers claimed they were taking the role in a new direction. ::)

This is the second tragedy to hit the AW cast this week, after the passing of Anne Heche.  :\'(

Subject: Re: Robyn Griggs Had One Life to Live

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/13/22 at 4:20 pm

I had to refresh my memory. Was a HUGE OLTL back then but I didn't remember. However the name sounded familiar. After looking at some websites, I now remember. She wasn't on OLTL for very long-which is why I didn't recall.

But, it is very sad that she died so young.

Cat

Check for new replies or respond here...