inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Lucy and Joanna Simon Die One Day Apart

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 10/22/22 at 3:31 pm

Carly Simon Loses Both Sisters to Cancer: Broadway Composer Lucy Simon And Opera Singer Joanna Simon Die One Day Apart:

https://variety.com/2022/music/news/lucy-simon-joanna-simon-dead-carly-simon-loses-sisters-to-cancer-1235411081/

Subject: Re: Lucy and Joanna Simon Die One Day Apart

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/22/22 at 3:42 pm

OH WOW! It is hard to lose ONE sib but to lose 2 at the same time is twice as hard. My heart goes out to Carly and her family.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 10/22/22 at 3:45 pm

Carly Simon Loses Both Sisters to Cancer: Broadway Composer Lucy Simon And Opera Singer Joanna Simon Die One Day Apart:

https://variety.com/2022/music/news/lucy-simon-joanna-simon-dead-carly-simon-loses-sisters-to-cancer-1235411081/

My condolences to Carly Simon.  :\'(

Written By: nally on 10/22/22 at 4:00 pm

OH WOW! It is hard to lose ONE sib but to lose 2 at the same time is twice as hard. My heart goes out to Carly and her family.

Cat

Agreed!

I just heard about this as I was reading my Facebook feed just now. :o

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/22/22 at 5:25 pm

Cat

A few years back, my second cousin lost his twin sister and his big sister in the same day.  :-\\

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 10/22/22 at 5:41 pm

As a big Jefferson Airplane fan, I recall when Paul Kantner died, and Signe Anderson, the original lead singer in the band, died on the same day. Paul and Signe had even reunited and toured together in the 90s. Sometimes these odd things happen.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/22/22 at 5:42 pm

A few years back, my second cousin lost his twin sister and his big sister in the same day.  :-\\

Both Carlos & I lost our dads on the same day.  :\'( :\'( :\'(

Cat

Check for new replies or respond here...