inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The One Where Rachel’s Father Died…

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/14/22 at 8:35 pm

Legendary soap opera (DOOL) actor John Aniston, who played the role of Victor Kiriakis for 37 years, has passed away at the age of 89.  :\'(  No cause of death has been released but it appears to be from “natural causes”.

https://deadline.com/2022/11/john-aniston-dead-days-of-our-lives-actor-jennifer-aniston-was-89-1235171555/

John of course in real life was the father of the lovely Jennifer Aniston :-* who is famous in her own right for starting as Rachel in the hit TV show, Friends.

Aniston received a Daytime Emmy Lifetime Achievement Award at the 49th Annual Daytime Creative Arts & Lifestyle Emmy Awards on June 18.  8)

Subject: Re: The One Where Rachel’s Father Died…

Written By: Ripley on 11/14/22 at 10:07 pm

So sad

Written By: nally on 11/14/22 at 10:38 pm

R.I.P. to the elder Aniston :\'(

Written By: Howard on 11/15/22 at 3:08 am

Legendary soap opera (DOOL) actor John Aniston, who played the role of Victor Kiriakis for 37 years, has passed away at the age of 89.  :\'(  No cause of death has been released but it appears to be from “natural causes”.

https://deadline.com/2022/11/john-aniston-dead-days-of-our-lives-actor-jennifer-aniston-was-89-1235171555/

John of course in real life was the father of the lovely Jennifer Aniston :-* who is famous in her own right for starting as Rachel in the hit TV show, Friends.

Aniston received a Daytime Emmy Lifetime Achievement Award at the 49th Annual Daytime Creative Arts & Lifestyle Emmy Awards on June 18.  8)

RIP to Jennifer's Father.  :\'(

Written By: whistledog on 11/22/22 at 4:18 pm

The title of this thread is a bit misleading because the actor who played Rachel's father was Ron Liebman who died in 2019
R.I.P. to Jen's dad. 

I often wonder why he never appeared on an episode of Friends because he was on Days of Our Lives, the same soap that Matt LeBlanc's character Joey Tribbiani was on

Written By: nally on 11/22/22 at 9:43 pm

The title of this thread is a bit misleading because the actor who played Rachel's father was Ron Liebman who died in 2019
R.I.P. to Jen's dad. 

I often wonder why he never appeared on an episode of Friends because he was on Days of Our Lives, the same soap that Matt LeBlanc's character Joey Tribbiani was on

Also, both programs aired on NBC.

Check for new replies or respond here...