inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: RIP JASON DAVID FRANK - AKA Tommy Oliver from the Power Rangers

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/20/22 at 1:13 pm

JDF is best known as Tommy Oliver from the original run of the "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers" franchise, dating back to the kids series' debut in 1993 ... when he was introduced as one of six crime/monster-fighting superheroes, masked head to toe with kung-fu skills.

He was 49 years old.  :\'(

https://www.tmz.com/2022/11/20/power-rangers-jason-david-frank-dead-dies-tommy-oliver-green-white/

Subject: Re: RIP JASON DAVID FRANK - AKA Tommy Oliver from the Power Rangers

Written By: Ripley on 11/20/22 at 1:26 pm

So sad  :\'(

Written By: nally on 11/20/22 at 2:18 pm

I just heard of this; I saw a post on my Facebook feed about it. I wondered what his cause of death was; apparently it was suicidal. That’s really sad. :\'(

RIP to the Green Power Ranger. :\'( (Even though I wasn’t really a fan of the show)

Written By: ChrisBodilyTM on 11/20/22 at 4:19 pm

I lived and breathed Power Rangers when I was a kid. Tommy was one of my childhood heroes.

I was gonna make a joke saying that Lord Zedd wins this round, but he set down his Z staff in 2019.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 11/21/22 at 11:31 pm

I loved Jason as a Power Ranger.  I had him in my Facebook feed and he seemed to be so uplifting and happy when people were talking to him.  I wonder what exactly made him take such a terrible downward spiral?

Check for new replies or respond here...