inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Yuuuup! Gunter Nezhoda Leaves the Storage Locker Auction

Written By: LyricBoy on 03/23/23 at 5:09 pm

Occasional Storage Wars cast member Gunter Nezhoda has passed away at the age of 67, after a six month battle with lung cancer.  :\'(

https://nypost.com/2023/03/23/storage-wars-star-gunter-nezhoda-dead-at-67-after-cancer-battle/

Hunter’s son is regular SW cast member Rene Nezhoda who works the auctions with his bodacious wife, Casey Nezhoda :-*.

Gunter would occasionally work with Rene & Casey in evaluating the worth of the treasures (and sometimes trash ;D) that they acquired in the auctions.  He was also a fairly accomplished death metal bass player.  8)

Subject: Re: Yuuuup! Gunter Nezhoda Leaves the Storage Locker Auction

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/23/23 at 5:46 pm

I don't remember him but I haven't watched Storage Wars in a LONG time. I can't stand Rene & Casey, In my book they are almost as bad as Dave Hester.

Cat

Written By: LyricBoy on 03/23/23 at 5:49 pm

I don't remember him but I haven't watched Storage Wars in a LONG time. I can't stand Rene & Casey, In my book they are almost as bad as Dave Hester.

Cat

Casey supplies the eye candy.  :P

Written By: whistledog on 03/25/23 at 6:45 pm

Casey supplies the eye candy.  :P

She does have a "BIG" presence on the show

Check for new replies or respond here...