inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Happy birthday PIERSON2009!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/05/10 at 8:25 pm

Happy birthday PIERSON2009!

Subject: Re: Happy birthday PIERSON2009!

Written By: gibbo on 04/06/10 at 3:52 am

loki 13 already started a thread for PIERSON2009. That's why no one has used this later thread... :)

Written By: loki 13 on 04/06/10 at 5:16 pm

loki 13 already started a thread for PIERSON2009. That's why no one has used this later thread... :)

My thread was bumped from last year, I wasn't on at all yesterday to start one. I am surprised and quite appreciative that this
thread was started for my daughter. I'm sure she hasn't seen it yet, she is real busy with work and school, but I am sure she
is just as appreciative. All I can say is thanks and I'll tell her the thread is here.

Written By: gibbo on 04/06/10 at 8:30 pm

My thread was bumped from last year, I wasn't on at all yesterday to start one. I am surprised and quite appreciative that this
thread was started for my daughter. I'm sure she hasn't seen it yet, she is real busy with work and school, but I am sure she
is just as appreciative. All I can say is thanks and I'll tell her the thread is here.

Sorry Kevin for misleading people. I didn't check the earlier posts on the 'bumped' thread.... :-[

Check for new replies or respond here...