inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Happy Birthday, bookmistress4ever!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/26/14 at 5:20 pm

Happy Birthday, Patty. Hope you are having a WONDERFUL day.

Cat

Subject: Re: Happy Birthday, bookmistress4ever!

Written By: Howard on 07/26/14 at 6:14 pm

Happy Birthday Patty.  :)

Written By: Katluver on 07/26/14 at 7:29 pm

Happy birthday, Patty!

Written By: nally on 07/26/14 at 11:57 pm

Happy birthday Patty; hope it was wonderful. :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/27/14 at 5:55 am

Happy Birthday Patty.  :)

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 08/06/14 at 9:28 pm

Thank you kindly for the birthday greetings.  They are very much appreciated.

My birthday was quiet (we had run out of money by the time my birthday day comes around, so we celebrated after payday and went out to eat a couple times.)  My mom and brother also visited me, the day after my birthday, and we all went out to eat again.  So a grand time was had by all.  My hubby kept asking me what I wanted for my birthday and I couldn't really think of a single thing.  I guess I have a lack of imagination.  lol

Year 45 has been very pivotal for me and we are talking big changes here.  We are thinking about moving to Thailand next year.  Hubby had been there a couple times when he was in the Navy and always wanted to retire there.  I wasn't really ready to move that far away... until this year.  I need to start living my life and not waiting around until I'm needed.  Life doesn't stop for anyone.. well I mean, I guess it technically does... but in essence, to quote the youngsters - YOLO.  Gah.  lol

The hard part is getting rid of all or most of our stuff.  It's amazing how much stuff we've accumulated over our lifetime and how stupidly attached to it we are.  It all is just collecting dust and I'm so tired of living in Sanford and Sons house.  I just need to figure out how to withdraw my attachment to random stuff.  Stuff that I haven't used in the two years since we moved out of our house.  Don't know why it's so damned hard.  ::)

Anyway, Thanks again for the birthday greets.  :-*

Check for new replies or respond here...