inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Catwomanofv.. Happy birthday!

Written By: nally on 04/01/23 at 11:29 am

If I remember correctly, today is Cat’s birthday.

Happy birthday, Cat!!  :)

Subject: Re: Catwomanofv.. Happy birthday!

Written By: Howard on 04/01/23 at 3:09 pm

Happy Birthday Cat. :)

Written By: Don Carlos on 04/02/23 at 10:13 am

Happy Birthday my love-we were too busy celebrating yesterday for me to write this

Written By: AmericanGirl on 04/02/23 at 10:59 am

Cat - Happy (Belated) Birthday!  Hope it was fantastic!!!  :)

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 04/02/23 at 11:31 am

Belated happy birthday to Cat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqW4xIr7nj0

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/02/23 at 12:34 pm

Thank you, everyone. Had an ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL time yesterday.

Yeah, another milestone (but I won't say which one but I think you can all guess). I decided to throw myself a party. Hired a dj (who was fantastic), had it catered (the food was delicious), booked a hall-complete with bartender. The only issue was many people who said that they were coming did not. Carlos & I will be eating the left over food for WEEKS! There is A LOT of food.

But, the people who did come made it great. 3 of the 4 step-kids (sans the one in California) but no grandkids came.  :\'( My aunt & uncle came. Unfortunately, my cousin and another aunt couldn't because they came down with Covid.  :\'(  But the BEST gift of all was 2 of my sisters were there-and one brother-in-law. The three of us were out on the dance floor most of the night. I have a wonderful souvenir of the night-a blister but it was definitely worth it. 

I said NO GIFTS and course most people showed up with gifts. One of my sisters got me a HUGE basket full of items-candy, wine, a book, a tee shirt, cookies, etc, etc. My other sister brought some that she had that she thought I would like-cat figurines and magnets to add to my collections (we talked about it prior to so it wasn't exactly a birthday present).

One sister stayed with us and the other and my BIL stayed at a local B&B along with my aunt & uncle. The B&B is literally about 5 houses from here. The 3 of us went over there to join them for breakfast. I did something sneaky. I called the owner a few weeks ago and pay for their rooms. They didn't know until they were checking out today.

It was an OUTSTANDING day and the only thing that would have made it better if my other sister & brother along with the grandkids, SIL, & the other step daughter could have been there, too.

Cat

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/06/23 at 7:58 am

Thank you, everyone. Had an ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL time yesterday.

Yeah, another milestone (but I won't say which one but I think you can all guess). I decided to throw myself a party. Hired a dj (who was fantastic), had it catered (the food was delicious), booked a hall-complete with bartender. The only issue was many people who said that they were coming did not. Carlos & I will be eating the left over food for WEEKS! There is A LOT of food.

But, the people who did come made it great. 3 of the 4 step-kids (sans the one in California) but no grandkids came.  :\'( My aunt & uncle came. Unfortunately, my cousin and another aunt couldn't because they came down with Covid.  :\'(  But the BEST gift of all was 2 of my sisters were there-and one brother-in-law. The three of us were out on the dance floor most of the night. I have a wonderful souvenir of the night-a blister but it was definitely worth it. 

I said NO GIFTS and course most people showed up with gifts. One of my sisters got me a HUGE basket full of items-candy, wine, a book, a tee shirt, cookies, etc, etc. My other sister brought some that she had that she thought I would like-cat figurines and magnets to add to my collections (we talked about it prior to so it wasn't exactly a birthday present).

One sister stayed with us and the other and my BIL stayed at a local B&B along with my aunt & uncle. The B&B is literally about 5 houses from here. The 3 of us went over there to join them for breakfast. I did something sneaky. I called the owner a few weeks ago and pay for their rooms. They didn't know until they were checking out today.

It was an OUTSTANDING day and the only thing that would have made it better if my other sister & brother along with the grandkids, SIL, & the other step daughter could have been there, too.

Cat
O0

Sorry I am late on this, belated birthday wishes to you.

Check for new replies or respond here...