inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I SO FREAKING WANT TO TALK ABOUT WALKING DEAD!!!!

Written By: snozberries on 11/28/11 at 4:14 pm

anyone else watching and interested in engaging in dialogue with me?

Subject: Re: I SO FREAKING WANT TO TALK ABOUT WALKING DEAD!!!!

Written By: lorac61469 on 11/28/11 at 5:48 pm

Oh my goodness!!!  Love the show...too bad it's over until February.  :\'(

Last nights episode was incredible...I totally did not see that ending coming. 

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/28/11 at 5:58 pm

Well here's a local story to tide you over...

Zombie zealots amass to save cemetery chapel from 'Night of the Living Dead'

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11332/1193048-54.stm

;)

Subject: Re: I SO FREAKING WANT TO TALK ABOUT WALKING DEAD!!!! (Spoiler Alert!)

Written By: snozberries on 11/28/11 at 6:20 pm

****SPOILER ALERT!!!!********  

********DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!********  

Oh my goodness!!!  Love the show...too bad it's over until February.  :\'(

Last nights episode was incredible...I totally did not see that ending coming.  

Okay..... now I feel covered! I'm not responsible for what happens next  ;D

I usually see the twists and turns a shows gonna take and I've been saying for weeks now that if freaking Sophia isn't found soon I'm'a drive to Atlanta, scoop her up and feed her to the walkers my damn self!  ;D    Having said that, I had no clue things were going to unfold the way they did.... in fact I was sort hoping she had escaped them and was just hiding. I'm less annoyed now that she was coming when people called her.  

Here's what totally messed me up (emotionally)   That ass Shane, I hate him! But in a good way like he's well written and well acted I just totally know I would vote him off the island if this Zombie Apocalypse Survivor because I don't trust him!  ;D     anyway,  whether you believe in Herschel's point of view, no matter how twisted it was, you should respect the man's opinions and maybe not go massacre all the people he holds near and dear to him.   I mean, we know the walkers are vicsious flesh eating zombies with slight less of a soul than shane has (shane is basically a zombie who can still think and feel) he has the intellect of a human but lacks the ability to rationalize. He reacts instead of acts and basically every decision he makes is made on human instinct and the most primitive needs...eat/live/screw...   :D  

anyway- he's all "Screw Herschel and the pack of zombies he has in the barn! kill em all! who cares if they were people that he loved! Screw them too!!!!"     man that massacre was horrible. I mean, really, the zombies were a threat to no one! not at that point.  Keep an eye on the barn, put more locks on it...do what it takes to keep it secured but for godsakes don't open the freaking door and blow them all away.  

Here's the thing that messed me up.... He was all screw herschel and his loved ones they don't matter.... but as soon as Sophia walked out you instantly knew he was suddenly just like Herschel. Suddenly he was facing (not someone he loved) but someone he'd come to care for/ protect like family.... she was a child in his charge, as the leader/chief of the group (thank god rick took over that role) he was responsible for her.  Suddenly Herschel's ideals didn't seem so crazy. Suddenly, the walkers had a human face....

I dunno know. Maybe I'm rambling here but the layers run so deep in that last couple of minutes!  So much happens in so little time....   But, the most important thing happened... Rick, by doing what no one else could do, by doing what HAD to be done, solidified his self as leader of the group.

Written By: snozberries on 11/28/11 at 6:39 pm

They posted this on Talking Dead....

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa235/snozberries44/TV%20Shows/1694d965.jpg

I made my own! LOL!

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa235/snozberries44/TV%20Shows/Sophia.jpg

Written By: lorac61469 on 11/28/11 at 6:49 pm

I'm so annoyed, I accidentally erased Talking Dead...does AMC show it on their website?

Shane is a danger to the group. 

Your right about Rick, for a while he was acting so wishy-washy.

Written By: snozberries on 11/28/11 at 7:18 pm

I'm so annoyed, I accidentally erased Talking Dead...does AMC show it on their website?

Shane is a danger to the group. 

Your right about Rick, for a while he was acting so wishy-washy.

there are clips at Talkingdead.com  but not Full Eps (at least not that I could see) 

the most relavant thing that came out of that was that Herschel didn't nec. know Sophia was in the barn. Apparently Otis handled trapping and storing the stray walkers and Otis and Shane went to the hs before it was ever revealed they were looking for her so Herschel, despite some posters belief, wasn't keeping sophia from the group. It's entire possible he had no idea she was in there. 

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 11/28/11 at 7:26 pm

Love that show.

I figured she was an expendable character since they didn't really use her all that much through the season, just kept talking about her the last few episodes (didn't even show her trying to survive on her own while others were looking for her.)

It'll be interesting seeing how they write what effect her zombiness and death results emotionally for her mama, Daryl and Carl.  I think they wrote it a little wonky when Shane was all but written her off and was ready to move on THEN when he saw her, he was paralyzed.  But I suppose it was written that way to be emotionally manipulative.  He should have left the group as soon as Rick came back

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 11/28/11 at 7:27 pm

there are clips at Talkingdead.com  but not Full Eps (at least not that I could see) 

the most relavant thing that came out of that was that Herschel didn't nec. know Sophia was in the barn. Apparently Otis handled trapping and storing the stray walkers and Otis and Shane went to the hs before it was ever revealed they were looking for her so Herschel, despite some posters belief, wasn't keeping sophia from the group. It's entire possible he had no idea she was in there.   

I also thought that she could have chosen the barn to hide, and nobody knew she was there, then they started corraling zombies.  And somehow she was turned...

Written By: lorac61469 on 11/28/11 at 8:07 pm

I also thought that she could have chosen the barn to hide, and nobody knew she was there, then they started corraling zombies.  And somehow she was turned...

Ohhhh...never thought of that!!

I'm really liking the way Daryl is turning out.  He's a lot like Shane in the way he deals with the Walkers but he seems to have more honor and compassion.  He's saved people who I figured he'd let die (T-Dog).  He went above and beyond looking for Sophia.

And I can wait to see how the baby situation plays out.

Written By: snozberries on 11/28/11 at 8:35 pm

Love that show.

I figured she was an expendable character since they didn't really use her all that much through the season, just kept talking about her the last few episodes (didn't even show her trying to survive on her own while others were looking for her.)

It'll be interesting seeing how they write what effect her zombiness and death results emotionally for her mama, Daryl and Carl.  I think they wrote it a little wonky when Shane was all but written her off and was ready to move on THEN when he saw her, he was paralyzed.  But I suppose it was written that way to be emotionally manipulative.  He should have left the group as soon as Rick came back

I think shanes got a little bit of humanity left in him....not much but seeing her all zombiefied struck nerve deep downin his core.

Another I testing thing that came up in the after show was a question about darryls bro Merle.  Who would Darryl side with urge returns alive.  The way the actor answered you'd think that it might actuallyhappen.  That'd be interesting.

It kinda bugs me they never follow anyone else.  Remember the Hispanic dude and his family.  When the group left for the CDC they decided to go off on their own.  I could stand an ep where we follow them.and what about what's his name and his son? I could take a whole season following them around too.   How are the vatos faring in atl?  So many possible story arcs to branch out on.

Written By: snozberries on 11/28/11 at 8:37 pm

I also thought that she could have chosen the barn to hide, and nobody knew she was there, then they started corraling zombies.  And somehow she was turned...

Totally plausible!!! O0

That would bring up a whole 'nother issue for Herschel because if that's the case then he's pretty much responsible for her fate since he chose to keep them "alive" (for lack of a better term  ;)

Written By: snozberries on 11/28/11 at 8:41 pm

Ohhhh...never thought of that!!

I'm really liking the way Daryl is turning out.  He's a lot like Shane in the way he deals with the Walkers but he seems to have more honor and compassion.  He's saved people who I figured he'd let die (T-Dog).  He went above and beyond looking for Sophia.

And I can wait to see how the baby situation plays out.

Daryls becoming a hero for sure!

I'm with Lori.....it doesn't matter who the sperm donor is, Rick is the baby's father. 
Tho maybe being the baby is what Shane needs to learn humility and sacrifice.

He didn't kill Otis to save Carl....he killed Otis to win over Lori....to be her hero.  ::)

Written By: lorac61469 on 11/29/11 at 8:25 am

I really think it will be interesting when/if Merle comes back, it will really test Daryl.  In the past always living in big brothers shadow, trying to prove himself to him, being cut-down by Merle NOW he's come into his own, can take care of himself and others and doesn't have to rely on big brother for anything. What's he gonna do??  Oooohhhhh!! 

Written By: snozberries on 11/29/11 at 11:49 am

Yeah. I think the difference between then & now (& I'd like to see a glimpse in to everyone's world prior to the incident)
Daryl is suddenly useful, and actually needed, he has a purpose.  Unlike Merle Darryl sees two kind of people living and walking dead. He gave up on the race thing because theres no point to it. Humans vs walkers that's all that matters.

Written By: snozberries on 03/02/12 at 5:51 pm

Someone post here so I can remember to cone back and discuss the last couple of eps from my laptop  :D

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 03/02/12 at 6:24 pm

Just doing what I'm told  ;D

Written By: lorac61469 on 03/04/12 at 4:43 pm

New episode tonight!!

Last weeks was intense!!
I think Shane thought he was going to be left behind...Rick should have.  ;D

Hershel is turning into a bad-ass!!

Shane and Rick said something about the Zombies not having bites and how it must have been from scratches...meanwhile they both cut open their hands and beat the crap outta each other then have to kill zombies and spread zombie guts.  How do they not get infected?

Written By: lorac61469 on 03/05/12 at 8:07 am

Holy crap!!!  Did you watch last night???  Probably not cause you're out of town, so I won't spoil it but...OH MY GOD!!!!

Written By: lorac61469 on 03/13/12 at 9:19 am

IT'S CRAZY!!!!!!

Total shocker!!!!!

Written By: snozberries on 03/13/12 at 1:12 pm

I'm caught up so no worries about spoilers!!! Next week is the finale... I can't wait... I have lots to type and no time to type it! I'll be back after the fest....well, after WonderCon to talk about Walking Dead!!!

Written By: lorac61469 on 03/13/12 at 3:42 pm

First let me say that they need to keep an eye on Carl...heck, I know where my kids are all of the time and we're not living in a Zombie Apocalypse...Carl is always getting into trouble.  Watch the damn kid!! ;D

Poor Dale...I was totally shocked!!  I think things are really going to change now that he's gone. He was clinging onto humanity.  I never realized that he was in one of my favorite movies, The Green Mile, must have been the beard that threw me off.

I've been wondering about the virus...the guards/cops at the brick building had no bites and were zombies, Randall had no bites and neither did Shane...have they all been carrying it in their systems the entire time? Is it airborne?  Is a toxic gas bing released by burning the bodies?  Is the well water being contaminated? So many questions!!!

Have you read the comics? I have not but I'm thinking I should.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 03/13/12 at 8:41 pm

I wonder if the close contact from bashing in zombie and having blood splatter on them would turn them.  I dunno.  I liked Dale, Shane was getting on my freakin nerves.  I just wanted the blond woman (Andrea) and Shane to run off on their own since they obviously knew it all.  ::) 

I think they are killing people off because (like Lost, the t.v. series) the cast was getting too big and expensive. 

I just saw Andrew Lincoln (Rick) on David Letterman a couple weeks ago.  He has a strong British accent which I had no idea about since he does the Southern American accent so well.  In the interview, he also said that he married Ian Anderson (flautist from Jethro Tull)'s daughter.  It was a funny interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZblD1BNudAk

Written By: lorac61469 on 03/13/12 at 9:56 pm

Apparently some of the same characters have been killed off in the comic books also, just in a different order or by a different way.  For example, Shane was actually killed by Carl in the comic instead of Rick.  A few other main characters die in the comic but I wonder if they'll be killed off in the series.

Written By: lorac61469 on 03/13/12 at 9:58 pm

Also, Maggie (Lauren Cohan) speaks with a British accent...actually a cross between British and Pennsylvanian.  She was born in Pa. but grew up in England.

Written By: snozberries on 03/14/12 at 1:48 am

screw it... I'll just start here and get back to the previous eps later....

I haven't read the comics but when I was at Paleyfest last year (the Walking dead panel) I learned that Shane died in the comics so it wasn't a total shocker that he was killed off.. I just didn't expect it yet...

Shane and Rick said something about the Zombies not having bites and how it must have been from scratches...meanwhile they both cut open their hands and beat the crap outta each other then have to kill zombies and spread zombie guts.  How do they not get infected?

I was wondering the same thing!  I mean when Shane was on that bus....and those walkers kept drooling on him I thought he'd turn for sure.....watch out Becky....betsy...the Maggie's half/step sister, whatever her name is....if she does wind up killing herself she'll be walking dead soon too!

Holy crap!!!  Did you watch last night???  Probably not cause you're out of town, so I won't spoil it but...OH MY GOD!!!!

OH_____MY_______GOD!!!!!!! That's totally what I was screaming at the tv when I saw it!!! Freaking Carl!  >:(

Dale was a little tooooo Mr. Social Conscious...but he made some valid points! I really didn't see that coming!

IT'S CRAZY!!!!!!

Total shocker!!!!!

that's two shockers in a row....next week is the season finale... I expect the farm will blow up or something! lol

Written By: snozberries on 03/14/12 at 1:56 am

First let me say that they need to keep an eye on Carl...heck, I know where my kids are all of the time and we're not living in a Zombie Apocalypse...Carl is always getting into trouble.  Watch the damn kid!! ;D

That kid is turning into a freaking sociopath....throwing rocks at a walker is like pulling the legs off a live bug....

Poor Dale...I was totally shocked!!  I think things are really going to change now that he's gone. He was clinging onto humanity.  I never realized that he was in one of my favorite movies, The Green Mile, must have been the beard that threw me off.

dude's got mad crazy eyes tho I think I'd be afraid to actually meet him in person! lol

I've been wondering about the virus...the guards/cops at the brick building had no bites and were zombies, Randall had no bites and neither did Shane...have they all been carrying it in their systems the entire time? Is it airborne?  Is a toxic gas bing released by burning the bodies?  Is the well water being contaminated? So many questions!!!

My friend an I were talking about this today... i totally think the CDC dude told rick the virus is airborne and it affects the dead so--- while getting bit will turn you, the truth is, as long as your brain is intact, then you will be turned in death whether you've had direct contact or not....that means this thing is unavoidable. if the cure (well the means to develop a cure) were destroyed when the contamination occured in the CDC Lab (not to mention the bldg exploding) then how in the hell do you go on? What's the point of surviving? I mean. really...you live to what? starve and fight walkers all day? then what? you die and become a walker because no one bothered to cut off your head for you?  seems futile at this point...  :-\\

Have you read the comics? I have not but I'm thinking I should.

Written By: snozberries on 03/14/12 at 2:01 am

I wonder if the close contact from bashing in zombie and having blood splatter on them would turn them.  I dunno.  I liked Dale, Shane was getting on my freakin nerves.  I just wanted the blond woman (Andrea) and Shane to run off on their own since they obviously knew it all.  ::) 

I just saw Andrew Lincoln (Rick) on David Letterman a couple weeks ago.  He has a strong British accent which I had no idea about since he does the Southern American accent so well.  In the interview, he also said that he married Ian Anderson (flautist from Jethro Tull)'s daughter.  It was a funny interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZblD1BNudAk

good interview!

yeah I wanted Shane and Andrea to take off too...

It would be interesting for the show to branch off and tell us what happened to that guy from Jericho (he has an accent too Patty lol)  and his son....remember them from the pilot? They never got back to them and rick stopped talking to him on the walkie talkie...

also, remember the hispanic family that decided not to travel to the CDC with the group? How bout an ep following their journey...they could die and i'd be okay with that ending. I just want to know...

I think they are killing people off because (like Lost, the t.v. series) the cast was getting too big and expensive. 

Apparently some of the same characters have been killed off in the comic books also, just in a different order or by a different way.  For example, Shane was actually killed by Carl in the comic instead of Rick.  A few other main characters die in the comic but I wonder if they'll be killed off in the series.

Truth is freaking AMC cut Walking Dead's budget and gave the money to Mad Men... I was planning on watching Mad Men but now I just want to boycott it!  >:(

Written By: snozberries on 03/14/12 at 2:03 am

lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35VPeTrMR4A

Written By: lorac61469 on 03/14/12 at 8:32 am

I haven't read the comics, never was into them, other than when I was a kid but I might need to.  I can get them on iBooks...I just don't know if I want to spend the money.  I doubt the library has copies, unless they're available in a larger volume.  I would like to see how different the story line is. 

Written By: snozberries on 03/14/12 at 10:28 am

I haven't read the comics, never was into them, other than when I was a kid but I might need to.  I can get them on iBooks...I just don't know if I want to spend the money.  I doubt the library has copies, unless they're available in a larger volume.  I would like to see how different the story line is.

That pic was hilarious! But for some reason I couldn't reply via my phone there (weird- minding it here now)

There are enough volumes that there are probably bound versions in the graphic novel section of the library. I downloaded volume one on my iPad for free awhile bsck but didn't read it for fear of spoilers they decided to put off lol

Written By: lorac61469 on 03/20/12 at 3:18 pm

Lots of carnage this episode, many of the lesser character were killed off. 

I guess our questions were answered, they're all infected.  I said to Meg, what happened if Lori's baby dies? Will it rip it's way out of her stomach?  I know that does not happen in the comics, but you never know what they'll do on the show.

Rick is loosing it.
Lori (or is it Laurie?) crying over Shane? Or was she Crying because her husband killed his best friend? She is a master manipulator, the was she was with Shane and Rick...I guess she wanted to make sure she had a man if Rick died.

So next season we'll meet some new characters.  We caught a glimpse of one, the hooded person with the zombies on chains. 

We also saw the prison...

Written By: snozberries on 03/20/12 at 5:04 pm

Lots of carnage this episode, many of the lesser character were killed off. 

I guess our questions were answered, they're all infected.  I said to Meg, what happened if Lori's baby dies? Will it rip it's way out of her stomach?  I know that does not happen in the comics, but you never know what they'll do on the show.

Rick is loosing it.
Lori (or is it Laurie?) crying over Shane? Or was she Crying because her husband killed his best friend? She is a master manipulator, the was she was with Shane and Rick...I guess she wanted to make sure she had a man if Rick died.

So next season we'll meet some new characters.  We caught a glimpse of one, the hooded person with the zombies on chains. 

We also saw the prison...

If they're all infected and no one is seemingly working on a cure/anticdote is it really worth living?

Ohhh zombie baby like in the movie It's Alive and that Alien in the belly on Alien.... Oh and the alien baby on the original V  :D

I have to watch the timing of it again I mean Lori ( I looked it up) is manipulative but I felt she lost it more after she learned Carl killed (rekilled?) Shane.  Certainly she gave Rick the look like omg you bastard you killed Shane but she slapped him after she learned Carl killed reanimated Shane.

The ep was so dark (visually) and my friends tv so small, plus it was still daylight so the room was bright which made it hard to see half the ep. I couldn't even tell that was a prison. Actually I thought we were just looking at the moon  ;D

Per convo on talking dead the hooded figure is a fav from the books. I was hoping it was whats his name from the pilot bit it's not. I guess the comic nerd boys creamed a bit at the reveal- it meant nothing to me. If they werent so damned expensive I'd get the books on my iPad and devour them.

Speaking of Talking Dead some one asked if we'd see Merle, Duane or Morgan in season 3  and tge answer is 100% chance that 33% of that is correct. The easy money's on Merle but I'm more interested in Morgan and Duane.

Written By: lorac61469 on 03/20/12 at 6:13 pm

Pretty crappy hand to be dealt, bad enough there are zombies but to live knowing that your infected would really suck.

That's one of my big complaints, the darkness.  Also, even though I have cable that channel seems to have a bit of snow and there isn't an HD channel to watch.

To a comic book nerd the person in the hood, with zombie pets and wielding a katana sword would be the equivalent of a Playboy Pet to a regular guy!

I believe it is Merle but in the comic books they see the other two again. 

Written By: snozberries on 03/20/12 at 11:30 pm

Pretty crappy hand to be dealt, bad enough there are zombies but to live knowing that your infected would really suck.

That's one of my big complaints, the darkness.  Also, even though I have cable that channel seems to have a bit of snow and there isn't an HD channel to watch.

To a comic book nerd the person in the hood, with zombie pets and wielding a katana sword would be the equivalent of a Playboy Pet to a regular guy!

I believe it is Merle but in the comic books they see the other two again.

The show is beautiful in HD. When I watch it at night, in the dark, on my slightly larger tv, it's fine. I was trying to watch it in a yellow room that reflected all the sunlight coming thru the blind slats, on a 20in tv tgat was 6ft-7ft off the floor while I sat in a bed 10 ft from the tv. It was less than ideal.

At home I only have a 32 in but it's 4ft high and abt 5ft away so I can actually see it.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 03/21/12 at 3:01 pm

I am borrowing the bound version of the comics from the local library.  Or at least I am on the waiting list for them.

Hubby got me a Walking Dead t-shirt from the local comic store for Christmas.  It's nice and gory.  ;D

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/michonne?before=1308751325  but mine is brown with this graphic on it.

I didn[t know who the character was but apparently it's the hooded girl in the last episode.

Written By: lorac61469 on 03/22/12 at 3:36 pm

I am borrowing the bound version of the comics from the local library.  Or at least I am on the waiting list for them.

Hubby got me a Walking Dead t-shirt from the local comic store for Christmas.  It's nice and gory.  ;D

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/michonne?before=1308751325  but mine is brown with this graphic on it.

I didnhttp://whogottherole.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Danai-Gurira-shop-e1332176650973.jpg

Written By: snozberries on 03/22/12 at 8:27 pm

Michonne  played by Danai Gurira.  I'm not sure if I've seen her in anything before.  :-\\
The zombies with her are her boyfriend and her best friend.  Arms and lower jaws removed.  8-P
http://whogottherole.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Danai-Gurira-shop-e1332176650973.jpg

The fact that they're walking with her does that make her some sort of Zombie Whisperer or something?  ;D

She was in Treme.... apparently I've also seen her in life on Mars and L&O CI

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 04/01/12 at 2:16 pm

I just watched the first season on Netflix, and I'm hooked.

Is Season 2 out on DVD yet?

Written By: snozberries on 04/01/12 at 2:22 pm

I just watched the first season on Netflix, and I'm hooked.

Is Season 2 out on DVD yet?

not yet...it just ended two weeks ago...but the eps are avail online somewhere....

Written By: snozberries on 07/08/12 at 4:57 pm

Its baaaacccckkkkk!!!!  8)

Watching a marathon of the last few eps. There's an ep tonight tthats presumably new but, based on the synopsis it sounds like a compilation ep recapping the series to date.

Whatever. Talking dead new ep tonight before this Days Gone Bye ep. Yeah I'm excited whatever it is!!!!

It's officially back in October.  I'm still watching this marathon & the "new ep" recap thing tonight tho

Im an idiot.  The (new ep) is the b&W version of the pilot. Whatevs. Still happy.
I may put the marathon on hold and watch the last 4 eps of homeland.

Written By: snozberries on 07/08/12 at 5:31 pm

Because I can never talk enough about WD I'm ginna talk again about last season! Lol

Nebraska:

This is the one with Rick and Glen and Herschel in the bar with the strangers.

To recap- there's walkers in the barn. Shane loses his damn mind and frees them...just so he has an excuse to kill em.  Herschel beleived the walkers in the barn (some family, some friends, some strays) were not dead...just sick. He believed a cure would be found and he'd have his loved ones back. We all know Herschel's wrong but Shane, with no regard for Herschel's emotional investment, brutally executes everyone in the barn...except little Sophie (thank god they finally found her!). No Shane can kill 100 walkers but not one with the face of a little girl he knew. It was up to Rick to do the right thing and put Sophia down.

Rick and glen are in town looking for Herschel. Laurie, dammit, is chasing after Rick. Shane is wallowing in self pity because of the fallout from his carelessness.

Strangers walk into the bar dudes are "friendly" but Rick is totally getting a douschebag vibe off of them.

Love how the farm "sounds sweet" but dudes tge only one talking about the farm.
I love how Rick takes those dudes out. Shane's says ricks not a leader and never makes hard decisions but he totally is and does. He's more level headed than Shane. Thinks and processes rather than simply reacting (& over reacting)

Written By: snozberries on 07/08/12 at 5:41 pm

Trigger Finger

Zombie trying to eat Lori's face thru the glass of her wrecked vehicle.

Now we're in the bar with Rick, glen & Herschel. Weird camera angle....pov from the dead guy lying on the floor
I just realized....after Rick killed tony he shot him in the head. First signs I've noticed of the reveal from the last ep. I need to rewatch the first half of season two tho to be sure.

Watching the shoot out at the bar...can't believe people would just waste bullets like that.

Still think they should've left the dude in the fence.

Shane "rescues" Lori. Rick saved the whole damn group.

Those scenes between carol and Daryl. Daryl feels guilty. Carol thrives in abusive relationships tho so the more Daryl yells at her the more she's drawn to him.

Shane really needs to let Lori go.

Dale needs to know his audience lol. No way he could ever turn Andrea on Shane.

You can see the group starting to divide with the conversation about how to handle Randall.

I don't like the way Lori manipulates Rick....she's totally right but still. Andrea just told shane his message is right but he fails in his delivery..... Lori's got the same problem

Written By: snozberries on 07/08/12 at 6:32 pm

18 Miles Out:

Love the Chris Hardwick intro for this ep. Lol.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 07/08/12 at 9:58 pm

I finally finished reading all the graphic novels up until the April 2012 issue.  It's really good, pretty sexual, and has a few different details and characters then in the t.v. show.  Can't wait until the series comes back on again.  My stepdaughter was watching some of the marathon today.  :)

Written By: snozberries on 07/08/12 at 10:06 pm

I finally finished reading all the graphic novels up until the April 2012 issue.  It's really good, pretty sexual, and has a few different details and characters then in the t.v. show.  Can't wait until the series comes back on again.  My stepdaughter was watching some of the marathon today.  :)

I can't wait either. But alas I'll finish my synopsis after I come back from my one and only day at comic con. Wish I could afford Friday too. That's walking dead & community day.

Written By: snozberries on 11/04/12 at 11:19 pm

I've been meaning to talk abt this season for 3 weeks.

Lets recap-

Seed:

That opening was so powerful. The silence...the way the group moves now as one cohesive unit.

Much on kicks serious ass!

The taking of the prison was beautiful. Freakking zombies in full riot gear!!!!

Oh no Herschel!!!!!  OMG!!! Rick just hacked off a leg.....again  ;D

Wtf did those prisoners come from.

Sick: dude I so don't trust Tomas....poor Tiny...OMG lookout Rick!!!

SWEET!

Fu Carl you brat!  Shut Lori

Yay Herschel's awake!!!

Woodbury - or whatever that ep was called...

Zombie pets...GENIUS IDEA!!!

OMG it's Merle
Zzzzzz
OMG the governor just excited all those soldiers (makes sense actually)
Zzzzzz

OMG look at all the floating heads!!!! Is that the pilot on top?!?  Yeah it is!!!  :o

Written By: snozberries on 11/04/12 at 11:22 pm

_____ finally ______

I so don't trust ______

I can't believe that just happened

OMG

Poor______

Lookout ______

Poor______

Is that a zombie _____?  Damn it wasn't.

OMG!!!

OMG!!!!

Really now you break down?  ::)

Written By: snozberries on 11/04/12 at 11:23 pm

^hopefully I remember what blanks are lol

Written By: snozberries on 11/18/12 at 4:43 pm

^hopefully I remember what blanks are lol

Not all of them.  :D

_____ finally ______.      ???

I so don't trust ______ ( the governor)

I can't believe that just happened.  ( Hmmmmm no clue. )

OMG -    ZOMBIES!!!!!

Poor______.    T-Dogg.  :\'(

Lookout ______  ???

Poor______.    Lori  :\'(

Is that a zombie  {baby} ?  Damn it wasn't.  :D

OMG!!!  T-Doggs neck

OMG!!!!      Carl's finally not a punk assed bitch.

Really now you break down?  ::)    I was mad that everyone else lost people and had to keep it together but Rick fully loses it over Lori. 

Written By: snozberries on 11/18/12 at 4:49 pm

Loved ricks meltdown last week....dude went on a massive zombie killing spree.

You have to wonder - I didn't think about it last week- but ricks guilt....I mean if he'd killed that one prisoner Lori and t Dogg would still be alive....

The governor not only has heads in aquariums in his man cave. He's also harboring his zombie daughter----guess in the comics it was a niece-----  That's creepy as shyt!!!!

Michonne is one bad assed bitch!!!!

Andre hooking up with the governor is a bad idea.  Then again Andrea always had horrible taste in men....

Who the eff is that on the phone???  Not having read the comics yet (waiting til the series is over) my guess is it's the warden o some guards holed up in administration..... 

Couldn't be the governor yet could it? I know they do have interaction in the not too distant future

Dude and I totally thought thee was going to be a hoarde of toddler zombies in the freaking daycare  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 11/19/12 at 12:20 am

Michonne seriously kicks ass!!!

I was a little worried about her with the limp and the fact that she barely talks.  Thought for sure she'd be mistaken for a walker....

Michonne ups their force by 10 if she joins the group!!!

Rick 'nearly lost his damn mind....glad they didn't drag that phone call shyt out

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 12/07/12 at 2:52 pm

OK, I'm trying not to look at these posts since I'm WAY behind on this. So far behind, that I'm only in the episode of Season 2 when they finally found Sophia. And what a mind-blower that was.  :o :o :o

So I'm trying to do a Netflix marathon to where I can get all caught up. How many episodes into Season 3 are we so far?

Written By: snozberries on 12/07/12 at 7:52 pm

OK, I'm trying not to look at these posts since I'm WAY behind on this. So far behind, that I'm only in the episode of Season 2 when they finally found Sophia. And what a mind-blower that was.  :o :o :o

So I'm trying to do a Netflix marathon to where I can get all caught up. How many episodes into Season 3 are we so far?

8. The show's on winter break. It comes back feb 10th

All I have to say about season 3 is its the best season yet!!

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 12/08/12 at 1:16 pm

Well, after the episodes I've seen so far I believe I've already figured out the Number One rule of surviving a postapocalyptic zombie attack: EVERYONE STAYS TOGETHER. NOBODY WANDERS OFF.

Written By: snozberries on 12/08/12 at 1:49 pm

Well, after the episodes I've seen so far I believe I've already figured out the Number One rule of surviving a postapocalyptic zombie attack: EVERYONE STAYS TOGETHER. NOBODY WANDERS OFF.

Ha ha ha. That they finally found Sophia ep is the ep that was the catalyst for this thread.
I was struck by how powerful that scene was.

Shane with all his bravado didn't have the stones to do what needed to be done.

Herschel still saw the walkers as human and was hoping to save them in case there was a cure. He was wrong but Rick respected his pov. When Shane crapped all over Herschel's beliefs the tables sure turned when little Sophia walked out and it took a real leader to do the only thing that could be done.

Such a defining moment for Rick Shane and Herschel.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 12/08/12 at 1:52 pm

Ha ha ha. That they finally found Sophia ep is the ep that was the catalyst for this thread.
I was struck by how powerful that scene was.

Shane with all his bravado didn't have the stones to do what needed to be done.

Herschel still saw the walkers as human and was hoping to save them in case there was a cure. He was wrong but Rick respected his pov. When Shane crapped all over Herschel's beliefs the tables sure turned when little Sophia walked out and it took a real leader to do the only thing that could be done.

Such a defining moment for Rick Shane and Herschel.

In the following episode where Rick, Hershel and Glenn encountered the Jersey boys in the bar, I thought it was funny when they all started dissing Nebraska.  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 12/08/12 at 2:24 pm

In the following episode where Rick, Hershel and Glenn encountered the Jersey boys in the bar, I thought it was funny when they all started dissing Nebraska.  ;D

That's the title of that ep!!! And dude when Rick took out those guys? Pure awesomeness!!!

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 12/09/12 at 4:14 am

That's the title of that ep!!! And dude when Rick took out those guys? Pure awesomeness!!!

Just finished out Season 2 on Netflix.

I also got on AMC's website, they're going to have a Walking Dead marathon on Jan 1-2, so I can get up to speed on Season 3.

Written By: snozberries on 12/09/12 at 2:23 pm

Just finished out Season 2 on Netflix.

I also got on AMC's website, they're going to have a Walking Dead marathon on Jan 1-2, so I can get up to speed on Season 3.

Fantastic!!! I really need to talk about the show so feel free to post your commentary! I'll respond  8)

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 12/09/12 at 3:02 pm

Fantastic!!! I really need to talk about the show so feel free to post your commentary! I'll respond  8)

Only under the condition that you get Season 1 of Justified from Netflix and watch a few episodes and tell me what you think.

I'll watch yours if you watch mine. ;)

I will say, however, that I was was rather surprised that they offed Shane as soon as they did. I thought he'd be around longer.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/09/12 at 3:27 pm

I think I can answer a few more:

I can't believe that just happened

Govenor killed the National Guard

Lookout ______

Carole

Written By: snozberries on 12/09/12 at 3:28 pm

Only under the condition that you get Season 1 of Justified from Netflix and watch a few episodes and tell me what you think.

I'll watch yours if you watch mine. ;)

I will say, however, that I was was rather surprised that they offed Shane as soon as they did. I thought he'd be around longer.

If I remember correctly...he got killed off sooner in the comics.

I haven't read the comics yet but I believe I heard that on Talking Dead or at Paley.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/09/12 at 3:29 pm

I'm a week behind, just watching it now.  Tonight's episode will be on DVR, and we'll have to watch it later.

Written By: snozberries on 12/09/12 at 5:03 pm

I'm a week behind, just watching it now.  Tonight's episode will be on DVR, and we'll have to watch it later.

Last week was the winter finale. No new eps until feb 10th patty.

Justified s1 moved to the top of my Queue Al. O0

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/16/12 at 4:13 pm

Stopping the Dead – a statistical look back at the Walking Dead series so far

Richard Johnson and Andrew Barr | Dec 5, 2012 9:01 PM ET | Last Updated: Dec 7, 2012 10:24 AM ET

While AMC lets The Walking Dead gang take a short mid-season break – the Post’s Andrew Barr
and Richard Johnson look at a few of the key statistics of two-and-a-half season’s worth of undead mayhem. They find noteworthy – the gradual increase in the body count, the increasingly creative means of Zombie dispatch, and the fact that every character seems to have developed a clear enjoyment for putting the ambulatory cadavers down for good.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/12/05/graphic-stopping-the-dead-a-statistical-look-back-at-the-walking-dead-series-so-far/

Written By: snozberries on 12/16/12 at 6:26 pm

^ny friend posted it for me. On FB. I haven't been able to see it clearly yet. I gotta get on the computer to look at it the way it deserves to be seen!

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/16/12 at 8:59 pm

Deleted scenes from Season 2 (there are 3 different videos, this is just the link to the first one.)
http://hardcorefansonly.com/thewalkingdead/the-walking-dead-deleted-scene-from-season-2-video-1/

Written By: snozberries on 02/10/14 at 6:03 am

The first ep of the second half of S4 walking dead aired last night...
Thought I'd revive this in case anyone wants to talk about it...

Spoiler alert!!!!

Wow! After was a great show!!!

First observation.... Whatsherface fired the gun (at the govenor) off screen in the s4 mid season finale so I found myself wondering if she'd had the guts to off him.....she did.  Nice clear shot of the gov with a bullet hole in his forehead  ;D

Herschel 's walker head lying there snarling was tragic....poor Michonne!!! That had to hurt.  (Danai was on Talking dead & said the thing (which Nicotero brought with him) looked very realistic (it did) so that was very impactful on her playing out the scene.

Written By: snozberries on 02/10/14 at 6:04 am

Spoiler alert....

Watching Michonne strip down and build herself back up??? AH-MAZING.  I loved how her dream revealed her back story... It was so short and simple yet so informative.  She was in love, had a son, she and the two men (& the kid) faced the changing world together...only she was strong enough to survive.

Watching Danai talk about Michonne on Talking Dead was impactful as well.  I got a lot of the stuff she was trying to show in her scenes but I loved hearing her process.  And I will say, when she came out if the woods with the walkers, saw rick & Carla footsteps and went the other way I thought it was a mistake that she saw them and thought walkers (not survivors) but alas she didn't want to open herself up (again) to the pain that opening up yourself to other human beings brings.  First her lover & son, then andea, now the group. 

But when she was literally walking among the dead she had two choices live alone like them or die and actually become one of them ...enter her walker doppelgänger.  ;D
Can Michonne/Danai work that katana or what???  8) O0

Written By: snozberries on 02/10/14 at 6:17 am

Spoiler alert

Carl:

Okay...I get Carl has PTSD...and that he thinks he just (he did Tam  :P) lost Judith....
And that he's tired of being treated like a kid.... And that he's a teenager

But Damn kid grow the eff up!!!!

Carl to rick "I win"  >:(
Carl to the 3 walkers who almost are his face "I win"  ::)
Q when Carl tries to break the door down "door wins  :D"

Chandler Riggs played it beautifully ... His teen angst moments. 
He most have because I was completely annoyed. 

Thing is he thought 'I've cleared a few cell blocks' (makes me wonder how many close calls he had I the prison too) I'm gonna prove that I am ready.... Almost gets face eaten by 3 walkers..  Almost gets leg eaten by solo walker comes out of room smirking like he was victorious....he was lucky...pure and simple. He should've died this ep....several times...but didn't.

When he thought rick turned....that was my favorite moment. As Nicotero said on talking dead...Carl didn't want to go on. He no longer wanted to live in this world if he had to go it alone....good news for rick

A) Carl didn't kill him
B) maybe he'll be less of a brat next week  ;)

Written By: Ripley on 02/11/14 at 12:37 am

I liked the very end when Michonne found Carl & Rick.  She needs them and they need her.  I could tell when she saw them through the window how happy she was feeling  :)

Written By: snozberries on 02/11/14 at 7:58 am

I liked the very end when Michonne found Carl & Rick.  She needs them and they need her.  I could tell when she saw them through the window how happy she was feeling  :)

That smile. That look of relief on her face. It was a great moment.

Written By: Ripley on 02/11/14 at 11:12 pm

A nice workout top...
http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2014-02/enhanced/webdr05/10/14/enhanced-7258-1392061110-13.jpg

Written By: snozberries on 02/12/14 at 12:19 am

Awesome shirt!

Written By: Ripley on 02/17/14 at 7:29 pm

Last night's episode was great!  A couple of nice surprises.  I knew in my gut that both Judith and Carol were okay.  From the previews it didn't look like they would be reuniting the baby with Rick and Carl soon.  :-\\  I am happy that Carol is there for the girls though.  As for this new group that Glenn and Tara just met, I'm having bad feelings about it.  I'm sure they will be bad like The Governor.  I would actually prefer that they showed more of the present cast before introducing these newbies. 

Written By: snozberries on 02/18/14 at 9:39 am

Last night's episode was great!  A couple of nice surprises.  I knew in my gut that both Judith and Carol were okay.  From the previews it didn't look like they would be reuniting the baby with Rick and Carl soon.  :-\\  I am happy that Carol is there for the girls though.  As for this new group that Glenn and Tara just met, I'm having bad feelings about it.  I'm sure they will be bad like The Governor.  I would actually prefer that they showed more of the present cast before introducing these newbies.

The fans of the comic books are super excited about these newbies....

I haven't read the comics but I'm excited because the fans who have are so excited.

I loved this ep.  The way they weaves the stories together. If you think about it....when glen left the prison MICHONNE HAD BEEN RIGHT THERE just before (or after) he came out.  I'm thinking before because she went there first

It seems all paths crossed the same spots but at different times.
I was hoping Lizzie was gonna kill Judith or toss little ass kicker to the walkers as a distraction  ;D
(Crying babies is my least fave sound and, as a result, I have zero maternal instinct)

Carols reunion with tyrese. I was as stressed as carol was.  I forgot tyrese doesn't know that Lizzie I mean "Carol" killed his GF and that other dude.

Maggie on the bus.  Wow. That was powerful. For half a second I thought that last walker was glen.

Tara....I hope the group accepts her. I like Tara.  I think she was misguided and realizes now- well she realized sooner - that she stood next to the wrong army in the fight.

Glen may still be too sick to remember the content of her apology.

It was a fantastic turn of events.

Written By: Ripley on 02/18/14 at 7:44 pm

I hope they accept Tara as well. 

Written By: Ripley on 02/24/14 at 7:18 pm

Sundays episode didn't have as much action.  However, the scene with Rick and the people in the house was intense.  It had me saying, "Oh no.  Now what is he going to do?"  I thought for sure he would be found.  Good thing Michonne and Carl showed up when they did instead of later when he was gone. 

Written By: snozberries on 02/26/14 at 10:53 am

Sundays episode didn't have as much action.  However, the scene with Rick and the people in the house was intense.  It had me saying, "Oh no.  Now what is he going to do?"  I thought for sure he would be found.  Good thing Michonne and Carl showed up when they did instead of later when he was gone.

Or before he got out!!!

Those scenes were absolutely riveting. When the dude saw rick under the bed but was being rendered u conscious

Then the whole fight scene in the bathroom. It was so loud!!!! Glad rock had the presence of mind to open the door a crack so they could be surprised by the walker once the dude turned.

When Rick dropped down to the porch ... That was even louder!!!!

Michonne 's revelations were heart wrenching. But like Cudlitz said on talking dead. We don't know what exactly happened to her kid.  That is what I wanna see.

I liked the stuff w Abraham and glen.

Written By: Ripley on 02/26/14 at 8:44 pm

I would liked to know what happened to Michonne's son. 

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/14 at 11:36 am

The last two eps.... OMG!

Watching Norman Reedus slice Daryl open and expose his real, raw pain!
Getting to know Beth isn't as annoying as I thought. Giving her layers beyond we need her to watch baby Judith.
At least if/when Beth dies we will care now.

I like the relationship- I don't want them to hook up I think of it as a real close friendship

This last ep with Maggie, bob & Sasha....and Daryl and Beth

OMG BETH!!!! I'm speechless.

Written By: Ripley on 03/10/14 at 11:26 pm

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/6c/4b/cd/6c4bcde53b4fc574acbef32df82a5cdf.jpg
ROFLMAO  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/11/14 at 2:31 am

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/6c/4b/cd/6c4bcde53b4fc574acbef32df82a5cdf.jpg
ROFLMAO  ;D

;D

Written By: Ripley on 03/14/14 at 12:46 pm

Do you think everyone will meet up at the safe place during the last episode?  And what do you think it is all about?  I think that those guys that were at the house with Rick and with Daryl are part of it and find people.  But... I think it is also a trap!  Like Woodsbury, possibly worse.  My fear is that they sacrifice women.  Maybe that's where Beth is now.

Written By: snozberries on 03/14/14 at 1:02 pm

Do you think everyone will meet up at the safe place during the last episode?  And what do you think it is all about?  I think that those guys that were at the house with Rick and with Daryl are part of it and find people.  But... I think it is also a trap!  Like Woodsbury, possibly worse.  My fear is that they sacrifice women.  Maybe that's where Beth is now.

I don't trust terminus....I call it terminate us....

I always think of 28 days later where the characters seemingly found refuge with a group of soldiers but the plan was to kill the men and sexually enslave the women.

I don't know if Jeff lovers group is part of terminus or not. If they are the group is screwed.

I think they will meet up. I think season 5 is all about terminate us .... So the finale will have some kind of reunion followed by a moment of fear. Ie Glenn gets thee and sees Maggie. They smile at each other ...she has tears in her eyes bc someone has a gun at her head...

Someone will die....someone always does.  So long as it's not Michonne or Daryl I'll deal w/ it.

I don't know if you watch talking dead and saw last week's clip.  I'll wait to reply what I think is up with Beth til u tell me you saw it or didn't see it.  :)

Written By: snozberries on 03/14/14 at 1:07 pm

I'm curious about the timeline of the last ep. 

When Rick was in the house w those dude he killed a guy in the bathroom and left the door open to unleash a walker on them.

I assume most of those guys survive against one walker.... Unless that dude found the guy unconscious in the bedroom ( and the sleeper ) and turned them both.

Anyway. I wonder if these events happened before or after Daryl "joined" the group.

If it's after....Daryl was in the house with rick!

OMG I don't think we saw the guy on the bed......WHAT IF THAT WAS DARYL!!!!

Written By: Ripley on 03/14/14 at 1:35 pm

I don't trust terminus....I call it terminate us....

I always think of 28 days later where the characters seemingly found refuge with a group of soldiers but the plan was to kill the men and sexually enslave the women.

I don't know if Jeff lovers group is part of terminus or not. If they are the group is screwed.

I think they will meet up. I think season 5 is all about terminate us .... So the finale will have some kind of reunion followed by a moment of fear. Ie Glenn gets thee and sees Maggie. They smile at each other ...she has tears in her eyes bc someone has a gun at her head...

Someone will die....someone always does.  So long as it's not Michonne or Daryl I'll deal w/ it.

I don't know if you watch talking dead and saw last week's clip.  I'll wait to reply what I think is up with Beth til u tell me you saw it or didn't see it.  :)

I saw parts of it.

Written By: snozberries on 03/15/14 at 2:25 am

I saw parts of it.

First: I have been reminded that Rick looked back so I guess it was t Daryl.  :-\\

Second: okay did you see the clip they showed on Talking Dead from next Sundays ep?

Written By: Ripley on 03/15/14 at 8:36 pm

First: I have been reminded that Rick looked back so I guess it was t Daryl.  :-\\

Second: okay did you see the clip they showed on Talking Dead from next Sundays ep?

Yes I saw it.  It was weird.  :P

Written By: snozberries on 03/16/14 at 3:21 am

Yes I saw it.  It was weird.  :P

I can't wait to see what it was about!!! I thought that's where beth was.....but my friend thinks it was the psycho kid playing tag with a walker.... I THINK MY FRIEND IS RIGHT!  CREEEPPPPPYYYYY

Written By: Ripley on 03/16/14 at 9:26 pm

Tonight was completely unexpected.  :o  I feel for Carol.  Both for what she had to do tonight and for getting the strength to say what she needed to say. 

Written By: snozberries on 03/17/14 at 10:29 am

Tonight was completely unexpected.  :o  I feel for Carol.  Both for what she had to do tonight and for getting the strength to say what she needed to say.

Omg this ep was so quite and so understated and so powerful and so amazing.

I keep saying I wis carol had let mika turn so Lizzie could 'play' with her. Maybe Lizzie would finally get it when mika was eating her facelol.  Then I thought well maybe this way was better. 

I honestly thought carol had been covering Lizzie Sotheby's revelation was great.  Carol wasn't wrong. Karen & dude would've died before the cure came anyway....,she just should've consulted someone first.  Or waited for them to die.  They don't turn right away.  ;)

Written By: Ripley on 03/17/14 at 7:37 pm

Omg this ep was so quite and so understated and so powerful and so amazing.

I keep saying I wis carol had let mika turn so Lizzie could 'play' with her. Maybe Lizzie would finally get it when mika was eating her facelol.  Then I thought well maybe this way was better. 

I honestly thought carol had been covering Lizzie Sotheby's revelation was great.  Carol wasn't wrong. Karen & dude would've died before the cure came anyway....,she just should've consulted someone first.  Or waited for them to die.  They don't turn right away.  ;)

I found Lizzie very annoying and wanted one of her friends to eat her.  But after she killed Mika I knew what Carol was going to do.  She had to protect that baby and surely Lizzie would hurt her sooner or later. 

When Carol confessed I knew Tyrese would forgive her.  He's a good guy and is ready to move forward.  Surely he doesn't want to be alone either. 

Written By: snozberries on 03/17/14 at 8:03 pm

I found Lizzie very annoying and wanted one of her friends to eat her.  But after she killed Mika I knew what Carol was going to do.  She had to protect that baby and surely Lizzie would hurt her sooner or later. 

When Carol confessed I knew Tyrese would forgive her.  He's a good guy and is ready to move forward.  Surely he doesn't want to be alone either.

If carol had confessed sooner tyrese would've reacted differently. It was like he had to see carol in action to fully understand her.
That part about the puzzle on the table being a pic of Sophia (mentioned in talking dead) was an amazingly moving bit of info!!!

Written By: Ripley on 03/23/14 at 9:03 pm

Welcome to Terminus... I have a very bad feeling about this place.  :-\\ 

Written By: snozberries on 03/24/14 at 12:46 am

Welcome to Terminus... I have a very bad feeling about this place.  :-\\

of all my wildest imaginings I never ever thought Terminus would turn out to be a hippie commune  ;D

Written By: Ripley on 03/25/14 at 9:53 pm

of all my wildest imaginings I never ever thought Terminus would turn out to be a hippie commune  ;D

;D

Written By: Ripley on 03/27/14 at 11:08 pm

HAHA Carl's stunt double is a 29 year old woman! 
According to whoever wrote this.

Written By: snozberries on 03/28/14 at 4:55 am

Yeah i saw that.  Great pic

Written By: Ripley on 03/30/14 at 9:05 pm

OMG Rick HAHA!  He just bit the crap out of that guy.  I think he's been around walkers too long.  :P

Okay, what a crappy ending.  I know it's supposed to leave people wanting more but this is crazy.  They have our family locked up.  And where are Tyrese, Carol and Judith?  When are they going to reunite the little ass kicker with her dad and bro?  October???  ::) 

This season wasn't bad but definitely not my favorite.  I felt they should have left the prison long ago before all the crap happened with the governor.  We knew Terminus was bad.  Now we have to wait and see how they get out of this mess and when they will meet up with the other three.  :P

Written By: snozberries on 03/31/14 at 3:43 am

OMG Rick HAHA!  He just bit the crap out of that guy.  I think he's been around walkers too long.  :P

Okay, what a crappy ending.  I know it's supposed to leave people wanting more but this is crazy.  They have our family locked up.  And where are Tyrese, Carol and Judith?  When are they going to reunite the little ass kicker with her dad and bro?  October???  ::) 

This season wasn't bad but definitely not my favorite.  I felt they should have left the prison long ago before all the crap happened with the governor.  We knew Terminus was bad.  Now we have to wait and see how they get out of this mess and when they will meet up with the other three.  :P

I think this has been the strongest of the seasons....for a lot of reasons but mostly because they actually took time to let us really get to know the characters back stories and stuff...

That scene with Rick, Michonne, Daryl and Carl and the Outlaws (as i call them) was intense.... and yeah Rick is more walker than man at this point. I love the struggle between retaining a sense of humanity in this new world. He wants to be the good guy, the dad, the responsible and stable one but external forces just will not allow it. 

Same with Michonne. Everytime she lets herself attach to someone it smacks her in the face....

I have no fear they will survive....well most of them will.....

Remember when they were running from Garrett and the rest of the Terminus people? They ran past a train car with someone screaming help I have to watch it again but I dont think it's the train car Glenn and Maggie (et al) are in... so maybe it's Carol (or maybe it's Beth!)

you know the stuff on the bbq in this ep was people right? like the terminus group are totally cannibals. We were speculating it but it's actually true...

Written By: Ripley on 03/31/14 at 11:16 pm

you know the stuff on the bbq in this ep was people right? like the terminus group are totally cannibals. We were speculating it but it's actually true...

Yeah I figured this out.  8-P

Written By: robby76 on 06/04/14 at 10:24 am

I'm a latecomer to the whole Walking Dead phenomenon - mainly cos I hate most new tv shows. Anyway, I was ill with the flu a month back and my friend suggested I just try out the first ever episode and that was it - hooked!!! I watched all 4 seasons in the space of 2 weeks. Each season was great in it's own way and I agree - I loved Season 4 as the group was split into pockets, each not knowing who else survived. I also loved the whole Rick / Michonne / Carl bonding session. Favourite character overall has to be Daryl Dixon though! In fact I love the show so much I'm even diversifying and getting into the action figures by MacFarlane.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ghfefTPtL._SX300_.jpg

Written By: robby76 on 06/04/14 at 10:29 am

Ohhh zombie baby like in the movie It's Alive and that Alien in the belly on Alien.... Oh and the alien baby on the original V  :D

I said this too - the show seems like the "V" of the 2010s. Has the same feel to it in my opinion.

Written By: snozberries on 06/04/14 at 11:24 am

I'm a latecomer to the whole Walking Dead phenomenon - mainly cos I hate most new tv shows. Anyway, I was ill with the flu a month back and my friend suggested I just try out the first ever episode and that was it - hooked!!! I watched all 4 seasons in the space of 2 weeks. Each season was great in it's own way and I agree - I loved Season 4 as the group was split into pockets, each not knowing who else survived. I also loved the whole Rick / Michonne / Carl bonding session. Favourite character overall has to be Daryl Dixon though! In fact I love the show so much I'm even diversifying and getting into the action figures by MacFarlane.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ghfefTPtL._SX300_.jpg

Welcome to the party Robby!

Written By: snozberries on 06/04/14 at 11:25 am

I said this too - the show seems like the "V" of the 2010s. Has the same feel to it in my opinion.

I can't agree with you (only because I really hated the V redux)

Written By: robby76 on 06/04/14 at 11:28 am

I can't agree with you (only because I really hated the V redux)

Sorry, I meant the 80s "V" has the same feeling as the Walking Dead... survivalists / making ends meet / different gangs of resistance etc.

Written By: snozberries on 06/04/14 at 11:30 am

Sorry, I meant the 80s "V" has the same feeling as the Walking Dead... survivalists / making ends meet / different gangs of resistance etc.

Okay...now we're talking.  The cinematic quality is better on TWD but yeah you're right.

Written By: Henk on 10/27/14 at 4:36 pm

I always lock the doors. ...I always lock the doors.

* breaks down into sobbing *

Written By: 80sfan on 10/27/14 at 5:07 pm

Some people say Rick was scary in the new episode, but he gave the cannibal guy like two minutes to talk, so Rick was as humane as he could be in that episode.

Written By: robby76 on 10/27/14 at 9:14 pm

What a great fifth season so far - same great recipe that we've grown to love! I like how they're back out on the road like in season 4. And where oh where is Beth?

Written By: snozberries on 10/28/14 at 6:52 pm

Some people say Rick was scary in the new episode, but he gave the cannibal guy like two minutes to talk, so Rick was as humane as he could be in that episode.

Rick has gotten so much harder than he's ever been given credit for. 
Look at how he took out those guys in the bar season 2 and how he ripped into that dude's neck to save Carl. the massacre  in the church had to happen.  It was brutal but it was beautiful....and necessary!

Written By: snozberries on 10/28/14 at 6:53 pm

What a great fifth season so far - same great recipe that we've grown to love! I like how they're back out on the road like in season 4. And where oh where is Beth?

We find out about Beth next week.

Written By: 80sfan on 10/28/14 at 8:25 pm

Rick has gotten so much harder than he's ever been given credit for. 
Look at how he took out those guys in the bar season 2 and how he ripped into that dude's neck to save Carl. the massacre  in the church had to happen.  It was brutal but it was beautiful....and necessary!

i agree. I mean, he's waaay more decisive by now too!

Written By: snozberries on 10/28/14 at 10:43 pm

i agree. I mean, he's waaay more decisive by now too!
Absolutely

Written By: 80sfan on 10/29/14 at 3:18 am

Absolutely

Did u get to see the third episode of the fifth season??  :o

Written By: snozberries on 10/29/14 at 12:46 pm

Did u get to see the third episode of the fifth season??  :o

Of course I did. 

That plan was awesome.  As Abraham said...it was ballsy. 

Written By: robby76 on 11/03/14 at 9:22 am

Phew an all-Beth episode! Good job I grew to love her in Season 4... despite her dodgy acting in Season 2.

And did anyone recognise the kid from "Everybody Hates Chris" all grown up?

Next week's episode looks a bit... meh... still not warmed to Abraham, the scientist guy and the hispanic girl - they all seem like caricatures.

Written By: snozberries on 11/03/14 at 11:08 pm

Phew an all-Beth episode! Good job I grew to love her in Season 4... despite her dodgy acting in Season 2.

And did anyone recognise the kid from "Everybody Hates Chris" all grown up?

Next week's episode looks a bit... meh... still not warmed to Abraham, the scientist guy and the hispanic girl - they all seem like caricatures.

I think it's because we don't really know anything about them.

All we know is Abraham is some kind of soldier desperate to make the world right and Eugene the mullet supposedly knows the cure.  What if he's some crazy conspiracy theorist who knows nothing!  ;D

Mostly I just wanna finish the story at the hospital.  If an ep ends on a cliff hanger that should be concluded the next ep not two eps later!!!  >:(

Written By: meesa on 03/19/16 at 9:32 pm

Got the warning that I am reviving an old thread but...is anyone still watching TWD? Snoz?
This season has been (for me) amazing with the writing so far! Anxious to see who meets Negan's Lucille..

Written By: robby76 on 03/20/16 at 6:03 am

Yep I'm loving season 6. This show really has some staying power considering it's in it's 6th season.

Written By: snozberries on 03/20/16 at 12:32 pm

This season has been fantastic!!!

JSS - when the wolves invade Alexandria- that's my fave ep!!!

I think they did a great disservice to fans and the actors/crew putting that Morgan ep
After the is he or isn't he ep if Glenn.

I think that ep is beautiful but most people watched it and were mad there was nothing about Glenn in it.

This mid season premiere was phenomenal!!! Sam lasted longer than expected lol

This stuff with negen.  I can't wait but I'm afraid it's gonna be someone I really don't want it to be ....and if you read the comics (I don't but in know what happens in this case).  Anyway. Because we all know who it's supposed to be I'm afraid it will be someone we don't want to lose.....hint:

There may be a riot  :\'(

Written By: mqg96 on 03/20/16 at 3:03 pm

I just started the Walking Dead on Netflix a month ago and it's one of the most epic and emotional TV shows I've ever seen! It's not even just about the zombies or walkers like I thought of it at first for so many years, it's about man vs. man trying to survive! It's a perfect balance of drama, horror, and mixed emotions on either side! I've caught up with it fast and I'm finally on season 6, now all I have to do is catch up with the ones that were recorded on my DVR and I'll officially be up to date with the series!

Written By: snozberries on 03/20/16 at 3:21 pm

I just started the Walking Dead on Netflix a month ago and it's one of the most epic and emotional TV shows I've ever seen! It's not even just about the zombies or walkers like I thought of it at first for so many years, it's about man vs. man trying to survive! It's a perfect balance of drama, horror, and mixed emotions on either side! I've caught up with it fast and I'm finally on season 6, now all I have to do is catch up with the ones that were recorded on my DVR and I'll officially be up to date with the series!

The struggle of trying to retain ones humanity in an inhumane world is my favorite aspect of the show.

Written By: robby76 on 03/20/16 at 8:13 pm

I was a late starter too with TWD. I assumed a show about zombies would be gory and totally not my thing, but how wrong I was! Like I said earlier in this thread, I even dipped into their pretty cool action figure line!

Written By: meesa on 03/21/16 at 10:09 pm

I made a remark the other day to other fans that the walkers are like cows at this point, in-the-way annoyances more than anything.

I agree the story is not really about the walkers, it's about survival while also about walking that fine line between keeping your soul and losing it and becoming feral.

I am worried that it is going to be one of my favorites that meet Lucille. The original cast has come so far together it is hard to think of letting go of a favorite character after 6 seasons.

I am impressed by the writing, it just gets better and better.

And Carol...I think she is just broken. *Picks up a stick*  poke.. poke... "Carol, whazzamattawichyoo?"

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 03/22/16 at 12:05 am

Yeah, I wasn't a fan of Walking Dead until 2012/2013ish.

Written By: snozberries on 03/22/16 at 9:52 am

And Carol...I think she is just broken. *Picks up a stick*  poke.. poke... "Carol, whazzamattawichyoo?"

;D

That just got you karma +1 

Written By: mqg96 on 03/27/16 at 10:16 pm

Well guys, just got through watching the latest Walking Dead episode and I decided to check out Talking Dead too. The season 6 finale is coming up next week, going to be 90 minutes long and I'm super excited but nervous at the same time with what's going to happen to some of our favorite characters! Things are getting hellish around here!

Written By: snozberries on 03/28/16 at 5:47 am

Well guys, just got through watching the latest Walking Dead episode and I decided to check out Talking Dead too. The season 6 finale is coming up next week, going to be 90 minutes long and I'm super excited but nervous at the same time with what's going to happen to some of our favorite characters! Things are getting hellish around here!

No kidding... I was yelling at my TV... but Yvette and Hardwick made me feel better about things... I'm still worried about next week tho. 

Also....

did you happen to notice where the savior who was following Rick and Morgan went?  It freaking bugged me that Rick didn't seem to encounter him on the way back to the car...

Written By: mqg96 on 03/28/16 at 11:26 am

did you happen to notice where the savior who was following Rick and Morgan went?  It freaking bugged me that Rick didn't seem to encounter him on the way back to the car...

I noticed it too, I believe he was the only one who got up and survived of the group of saviors after Carol had shot all of them. I saw the preview for the final episode with Morgan on a horse, reminded me of the first episode when Rick was on the horse too. Also, towards the end of the episode. Maggie got a haircut (which now makes her look like her original character from the comics), and shortly afterwards she started screaming in pain. It could be a theory that the baby inside of her caught the zombie disease, but that wouldn't make sense because babies don't have teeth and their brains aren't fully developed yet. Maggie's hair being cut short could represent her becoming more of a badass than she already showed us on the 13th episode of this season, especially if THE REAL Negan ends up giving us a pleasant welcome to the series.  :o

Written By: meesa on 03/28/16 at 8:34 pm

AHHHHHHHHHH last night! I jumped up on the back of my couch and was yelling to beat the band.  >:( Thank blog for Yvette on the TD she calmed me down. They need to make her part of the show every week, she always has good insight.
and since we are talking in spoilers...
Maggie:It seems that Maggie is becoming Carol, maybe, as poor Carol is just falling to pieces. If Maggie survives this miscarriage/issue with her pregnancy I expect to see her turn into what Carol was. If she ever loses Glenn everyone better look out 'cause she will hulk out. Truck-dick in the bushes: Where did that little creep go-is he hiding and waiting for Rick? Morgan: I think Morgan will find Carol, and their pushme-pullyou relationship will come to a head. Carol and Morgan will both have to realize that sometimes you have to kill in their world, when the only choices you have are either a)crappy or b)crappier.  Negan: I have heard/seen some spoilerage about Negan and his entrance, so far many of the cast members have said it is going to be very dark and very upsetting. I just hope Michonne is not the one because I love her bad-a$$ self, she is a favorite of mine. Michonne-Daryl-Glenn no please not one of them  :\'( .

Will be tuned in this Sunday to see what happens for sure.

Written By: snozberries on 03/29/16 at 12:56 am

AHHHHHHHHHH last night! I jumped up on the back of my couch and was yelling to beat the band.  >:( Thank blog for Yvette on the TD she calmed me down. They need to make her part of the show every week, she always has good insight.
and since we are talking in spoilers...
Maggie:It seems that Maggie is becoming Carol, maybe, as poor Carol is just falling to pieces. If Maggie survives this miscarriage/issue with her pregnancy I expect to see her turn into what Carol was. If she ever loses Glenn everyone better look out 'cause she will hulk out. Truck-dick in the bushes: Where did that little creep go-is he hiding and waiting for Rick? Morgan: I think Morgan will find Carol, and their pushme-pullyou relationship will come to a head. Carol and Morgan will both have to realize that sometimes you have to kill in their world, when the only choices you have are either a)crappy or b)crappier.  Negan: I have heard/seen some spoilerage about Negan and his entrance, so far many of the cast members have said it is going to be very dark and very upsetting. I just hope Michonne is not the one because I love her bad-a$$ self, she is a favorite of mine. Michonne-Daryl-Glenn no please not one of them  :\'( .

Will be tuned in this Sunday to see what happens for sure.

Seriously  Yvette really made me feel better too!!!

Speaking of. It was was pickles she just ate bad pickles.  Yvette had me rolling.  Lol

did you think Rick was going to go full blown Shane and put a gun to Morgan's head  but actually pull the trigger.  (at the barn- man looking for a horse ).  I sure did.

Written By: meesa on 03/29/16 at 4:36 pm

Seriously  Yvette really made me feel better too!!!

Speaking of. It was was pickles she just ate bad pickles.  Yvette had me rolling.  Lol

did you think Rick was going to go full blown Shane and put a gun to Morgan's head  but actually pull the trigger.  (at the barn- man looking for a horse ).  I sure did.

Yes. He got that look on his face that says something is about to go down! But he didn't...yet.

Written By: snozberries on 03/29/16 at 4:56 pm

Yes. He got that look on his face that says something is about to go down! But he didn't...yet.

If I'm being completely honest I was kind of begging for him to do it.

A little shortsighted (see what I did there  :D ) to think that The only reason Carl survived is because Morgan didn't kill the wolves. I mean look at all the alexandrians who died at the hands of the wolves and let's be really real.

Had he killed the wolves they may not have ever invaded Alexandria....and even if they did invade if he hadn't kept that asshat alive he never would've taken Denise hostage so she wouldn't have been in the position she was in when he saved her proving that, what there was still good in him?  Nope don't buy his argument.

Besides all life may be precious but there were sociopaths before the outbreak so stands to reason some of them (ahem Negan) may have survived and are not capable of being reformed

Written By: meesa on 03/29/16 at 8:12 pm

If I'm being completely honest I was kind of begging for him to do it.

A little shortsighted (see what I did there  :D ) to think that The only reason Carl survived is because Morgan didn't kill the wolves. I mean look at all the alexandrians who died at the hands of the wolves and let's be really real.

Had he killed the wolves they may not have ever invaded Alexandria....and even if they did invade if he hadn't kept that asshat alive he never would've taken Denise hostage so she wouldn't have been in the position she was in when he saved her proving that, what there was still good in him?  Nope don't buy his argument.

Besides all life may be precious but there were sociopaths before the outbreak so stands to reason some of them (ahem Negan) may have survived and are not capable of being reformed

Agree and Morgan is going to have to come to terms with that. I get why he is doing what he is doing, but it is unrealistic. All Most life is precious but those that cannot be reached have to be put down. Wonder what Negan will think of Morgan's philosophy?  ;D ;D

Written By: mqg96 on 03/29/16 at 8:35 pm

Wonder what Negan will think of Morgan's philosophy?  ;D ;D

The way the Governor responded to Rick's long speech during the mid season finale of season 4!  :o

Written By: snozberries on 03/29/16 at 9:51 pm

Wonder what Negan will think of Morgan's philosophy?  ;D ;D

The way the Governor responded to Rick's long speech during the mid season finale of season 4!  :o

O0

Written By: Ripley on 04/03/16 at 10:28 pm

A half a year of waiting to find out who met their fate? Damn. I know cliffhangers are meant to literally keep us on the edge of our seats. But uh. I haven't paid full attention to the show for quite some time cause I've has so much going on. But from what I've seen I still care about these people. Daryl is my buddy. Don't let him leave us. But honestly, I think he's too obvious a choice.

Written By: mqg96 on 04/03/16 at 10:47 pm

Negan on the show looks like a rabbit villain lol, anyways, what an epic season finale, that was so intense af, but this six month CLIFFHANGER is going to SUCK!!!!  >:(

I'm going to need several hours to think about this episode before I give my final thoughts.

Written By: mqg96 on 04/03/16 at 10:50 pm

A half a year of waiting to find out who met their fate? Damn. I know cliffhangers are meant to literally keep us on the edge of our seats. But uh. I haven't paid full attention to the show for quite some time cause I've has so much going on. But from what I've seen I still care about these people. Daryl is my buddy. Don't let him leave us. But honestly, I think he's too obvious a choice.

I heard that in the comics it was Glenn who got killed by Negan's lucille after the "eeny meeny miny moe" death scene. However, in the show and the media they make it seem obvious that it's going to be Daryl, but we still don't really know for sure 100%.

Written By: snozberries on 04/03/16 at 11:01 pm

I said it on fb and I'll say it here.

It's not a spoiler just speculation so I'm not hiding it.

Once Abe decided he was ready to pour some bisquick of his own I think he sealed his own fate

If not him Eugene or Aaron for various reasons.

There was a minute I thought it was gonna be capt one-eye but based on the final comment I'm sure it wasn't. There is always a chance. A very good chance it was poppa

Written By: robby76 on 04/04/16 at 8:12 pm

Eugene kinda spoils the Walking Dead for me. I know this world has all sorts of weird and wonderful characters, but he's just a little too eccentric for me.

But yes - what an end to the season! Looks like another good run ahead!

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 04/06/16 at 3:14 pm

Man talk about a BRUTAL.... and disappointing finale! >:( >:( >:( :o  Wrestlemania and TWD disappointed me on Sunday! ;D

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/16 at 6:14 am

Man talk about a BRUTAL.... and disappointing finale! >:( >:( >:( :o  Wrestlemania and TWD disappointed me on Sunday! ;D

I actually liked the finale... we live in a binge watch TV world now so the Cliff Hanger has kind of become obsolete. A few shows still do them but not like they used to.. This was a huge cliff hanger and it was nice to see them implement a style I grew up on.

Am I frustrated I don't know? Sure but I also really feel good about the anticipation of it all.

Written By: robby76 on 04/07/16 at 10:32 am

I actually liked the finale... we live in a binge watch TV world now so the Cliff Hanger has kind of become obsolete. A few shows still do them but not like they used to.. This was a huge cliff hanger and it was nice to see them implement a style I grew up on.

It's "who shot JR" all over again!  :D

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/16 at 12:44 pm

It's "who shot JR" all over again!  :D

Ha ha. That's what I've been saying on fb.

Then someone said I don't know what that means so I said okay it's who shot me burns.  They got that one.

Written By: meesa on 04/08/16 at 7:09 pm

I hated/liked the cliffhanger. I wish they would have ended it jest a bit different because I am a need-closure kind of girl.

I do want to see how season 7 goes, and am interested to see more about the kingdom. Who got Lucilled? I don't know. If it is Glenn, the fans will howl that he was the predictable choice since that is what went down in the comics. If it is not Glenn but a secondary character, fans will feel that Kirkman and Gimple chickened out. If they go with one of the Atlanta originals besides Glenn, it will have an impact, but the impact would have been felt more if it happened at the end of this season instead of beginning of season 7.

There was some very, very top notch acting in the finale, especially by Melissa McBride, Lauren Cohan and Andrew Lincoln. I have really come to care about the fate of these characters.  :\'( :\'(

Written By: snozberries on 04/09/16 at 1:20 am

I just rewatched the last scene last night...  after the fourth blow did any of you hear a gunshot?  there are still more blows given but I distinctly heard a gun shot

Written By: meesa on 04/09/16 at 8:07 pm

I just rewatched the last scene last night...  after the fourth blow did any of you hear a gunshot?  there are still more blows given but I distinctly heard a gun shot

Taking off the spoiler hider because it shouldn't be a spoiler at this point. I wasn't sure what that was. I had heard a leaked spoiler on youtube that had the sound during the beating much different, you could hear screaming and loud noises from the group as the victim was getting lucilled- but on the finale you hear from the victims POV and it is muffled. I think the writers/producers are throwing all kinds of stuff in to mess with us so we can't guess who it is. I know who I hope it isn't and that is Michonne, Daryl or Carl. :( I can't see it being Carl though, Kirkman said long ago that this is Rick's story until it is Carls.

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/16 at 3:03 am

Taking off the spoiler hider because it shouldn't be a spoiler at this point. I wasn't sure what that was. I had heard a leaked spoiler on youtube that had the sound during the beating much different, you could hear screaming and loud noises from the group as the victim was getting lucilled- but on the finale you hear from the victims POV and it is muffled. I think the writers/producers are throwing all kinds of stuff in to mess with us so we can't guess who it is. I know who I hope it isn't and that is Michonne, Daryl or Carl. :( I can't see it being Carl though, Kirkman said long ago that this is Rick's story until it is Carls.

I didn't think I'd put it in spoiler markers lol.

Anyway. Yeah as much as I'd be happy if it was Aaron (because I'm not as emotionally vested in him as the others) I would be really mad because what a cop out.

But I don't want it to be any of the others either. Lol. I want it to be Dwight. I want Negan to pull the ultimate blindside and take out his own man for betraying him and trying to run back when Daryl first encountered him.  ;D

Written By: mqg96 on 10/23/16 at 11:46 pm

Welp guys, what a way to open the season!  :(

All of our question marks have been answered.... in a heartbreaking way.....

Written By: 1999 Baby, 2000s Kid on 10/24/16 at 3:09 am

I saw spoilers on Reddit a couple weeks before, but man, it was very brutal to watch. My sister cried for around 5 minutes.

Glenn was one of my favorites, I liked Abraham as well, although since I already knew, I was prepared, I was sad, but not very sad. Two major character deaths in one episode, just wow, I guess less focused on characters might get a chance to develop more this season like Sasha, Rosita, Eugene, Tara, Aaron, etc. It should be interesting, and Negan seems like a good villain.

Written By: snozberries on 10/25/16 at 9:34 am

I saw spoilers on Reddit a couple weeks before, but man, it was very brutal to watch. My sister cried for around 5 minutes.

Glenn was one of my favorites, I liked Abraham as well, although since I already knew, I was prepared, I was sad, but not very sad. Two major character deaths in one episode, just wow, I guess less focused on characters might get a chance to develop more this season like Sasha, Rosita, Eugene, Tara, Aaron, etc. It should be interesting, and Negan seems like a good villain.

whoever posted the spoilers on Reddit is an ass.

i did everything I could to avoid spoilers.... but I did hear the leak about two people dying.... which took away the impact of Glenn's death for me...

I initially, back in April thought it could be Abraham.... but I got talked out of it and I started fearing it was Michonne.  When Negan was standing in front of Abraham he was at an angle where it could've been either Abraham or Michonne... .when he swung the bat I was so happy it wasn't her that I missed being sad about Abraham. LOL

oh... and I'm not hiding these comments because a) the show airred two days ago.... b) if you have the internet you probably already saw the results and c) if you haven't seen the ep yet you should not be in a thread about talking about walking dead after a big episode  :P

Written By: 80sfan on 10/25/16 at 11:37 pm

Just plain brutal!! Wow. The more a$$hole, rebellious, side of me, likes it.

But then my inner moral compass is just like, "That's screwed up!"

Written By: snozberries on 10/26/16 at 10:11 am

Just plain brutal!! Wow. The more a$$hole, rebellious, side of me, likes it.

But then my inner moral compass is just like, "That's screwed up!"

the weird thing is... Jeffrey Dean Morgan is soooo damn good... I can't even hate Negan!

Written By: 80sfan on 10/26/16 at 11:35 am

the weird thing is... Jeffrey Dean Morgan is soooo damn good... I can't even hate Negan!

I fear Negan more than hate him.  It's waaaaay past hate! It's fear now.

Plus, they're really pushing the envelope with this episode, eh?! Haha

Written By: 1999 Baby, 2000s Kid on 10/27/16 at 4:39 am

I agree, I actually think he's a pretty good villain, wish I could hate him after what he did, but nope.

Written By: 80sfan on 10/27/16 at 5:30 am

Congratulations, Walking Dead! 17 million views can't be wrong!  8)  8)

Written By: mqg96 on 03/06/17 at 8:33 am

Ok, I'm really starting to get pissed off with Rosita to the point where I hope she dies. This is strike 3. She going rogue about to screw up the group once again if her plan to assassinate Negan fails. We know there's no way in hell a few people can get through all those saviors at once without being caught.

Check for new replies or respond here...