inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Survivor: One World

Written By: Dagwood on 02/15/12 at 9:39 pm

Oh my gawd!  The show was half over before I remembered.  I don't know what my problem was...it must be all the work I have been doing.  Making me ditzy.  At least it was just the first show.  I thought it was a good one.

Don't look, Q, spoilers ahead.  :D

Anyway, poor Kourtney.  That wrist break looks awful.  I hope she heals quickly.

Colton is a doofus and needs to go now. 

Not sure who to root for yet. 

Subject: Re: Survivor: One World

Written By: snozberries on 02/16/12 at 2:00 am

There's no politically correct way to say this so I'll say it ala Chandler from friends....
Could Colton BE any more gay  ;D

He's like Ross the interns doppleganger

The women are driving me nuts!

Don't know what you missed- basically
Colton said hes gonna align with chicks cuz they get him- then found out he was on tge guys team- he dubbed himself the girl of the guys team.
The teams had to get supplies off a truck- in a moment of shear genius the dudes totally stole most of the supplies the women had (The spirit of Rupert lives on)
Tarzan is annoying- troyzan even more so
The blonde dude whom I may dub Tin-Tin is a lawyer and a douchebag
The girls are a piece of work and way too dependent on the dudes. Both teams are sharing the same beach.
There were chickens they decided to work together to catch them but one chick caught them and said she wouldn't share cuz the guys stole their shut  ;D
Two chicks stole fire but it burnt out.
The one, Christina, did negotiate for the guys to start a fire for them. They decided on twenty woven palm frons which amounted to 2 apiece (+2) do I don't know where Mogali got the idea that christina said 2 girls would do all 20  ::) 

You saw the rest. 

I can't believe the women were upset that guys took the win....really? Are we gonna talk about fairness and chivalry in Survivor? Apparently we are  ::)

Written By: Dagwood on 02/16/12 at 6:51 am

I was glad they sent the girls to Tribal.  Hello, it's Survivor.  Get over it. ;D

I agree about Colton.  He is super annoying, though. 

Written By: lorac61469 on 02/16/12 at 8:02 am

Colton seems the type of person who will do anything to stay in the game.

Tin-Tin (cause I can't remember his name) thinks he's running the show, I already don't like him.

Girls...the damsel in distress is not going to work so you better think of another plan.

I like the girl who caught the chickens (Chelsea??).  I'm glad she didn't give them one.

I think the deal to weave for fire was a good one, don't know why Boobie Girl (no idea of her name yet!!!) had such a problem with it.

Written By: snozberries on 02/16/12 at 10:46 am

Colton seems the type of person who will do anything to stay in the game.

Tin-Tin (cause I can't remember his name) thinks he's running the show, I already don't like him.

Girls...the damsel in distress is not going to work so you better think of another plan.

I like the girl who caught the chickens (Chelsea??).  I'm glad she didn't give them one.

I think the deal to weave for fire was a good one, don't know why Boobie Girl (no idea of her name yet!!!) had such a problem with it.

I agree on Colton, tin-tin and chicken chick.

I also agree the negotiation was a good one- I just don't like this wor-is-me-we're-helpless-women-who-need-the-big-strong-men-to-build-us-a-fire mentality.  Ya stole fire once steal it again.  ::)

Big boobs is the one I call Mogali - did you see her hair? She looks like the jungle boy  ;D

Written By: lorac61469 on 02/16/12 at 1:15 pm

I don't understand, never have, why don't these people dress in a couple of layers.  They all (women) have on skimpy outfits, sure they look cute going in but don't they think about rain, getting chilly at night, etc?

If I ever got on Survivor(I'd be voted out first tribal council) I would wear layers and get glasses before I went, even if I didn't need glasses, just want them to make fire.

As far as the deal, I'm glad they didn't trade the chickens, those girls are gonna need as much protien as they can get.  ;D

Written By: loki 13 on 02/16/12 at 4:01 pm

I'll say this first with hope that my second paragraph isn't true but it seems with every season
the contestants are more stupid then their predecessors. I don't know whom I like yet but I do
know those I'd like to see gone. I don't know names yet but anyone who gives himself a nickname,
Tarzan and Troyzan and that over bearing b!@ch that wouldn't be given the time of day in any
club, the one who said; "If I find out any of these dudes like me they are going to get played."
Guess what sweetie, if any of those dudes say they like you you're the one being played.

Now my second paragraph.
I have always thought that this game was scripted and this season it seems more evident. First:
one guy just strolls over and steals all the girls stuff and not one girl noticed. When a person is
in unfamiliar territory they are always watching everything around them. Second: The one guy
who was emoting femininity says the only way for him to stay is with an idol, which sort of leads
me to the third: A woman just strolls along picks a random hole in a tree stump and guess what, an
idol but an idol that she can't use because it belongs to the other tribe. The woman happens to
have a soft spot for Mr. Emoter and feels she should give it to him. Fourth: No one would get
much sleep the first week in this new place yet on night one two girls can trapse through the
jungle in the dead of night and steal an ember without waking anyone up. Fifth: men can be
stubborn, pigheaded fools that want to win at all cost but they are also egoist. In any other
situation they would have finished the challenge because they would feel they couldn't lose to
girls anyway, plus the fact no matter how old or in what shape a guy is in he always thinks he
has a shot at any woman and if they think finishing the game would lead to brownie points in
getting them laid, they would've finished it.

If I had found an idol I couldn't use I would have wrapped the thing around a rock and heaved it
in the ocean, I'd be damned if I'd give it to anyone.

Written By: snozberries on 02/16/12 at 4:29 pm

I don't understand, never have, why don't these people dress in a couple of layers.  They all (women) have on skimpy outfits, sure they look cute going in but don't they think about rain, getting chilly at night, etc?

If I ever got on Survivor(I'd be voted out first tribal council) I would wear layers and get glasses before I went, even if I didn't need glasses, just want them to make fire.

As far as the deal, I'm glad they didn't trade the chickens, those girls are gonna need as much protien as they can get.  ;D

The contestants are flown to a remote location before the show. They are told theyre meeting producers and them BAM they are on a boat, bus, helicopter to the isle. Plus they have to look cute! Lol

Written By: snozberries on 02/16/12 at 4:37 pm

Loki all reality tv is scripted to some extent
  Producer def cue actions to illicit a response.
I'm sure the girls were thoroughly caught up in the challenge and really weren't paying attention. I also think a production Asst was on the sidelines saying steal their shyt.

It's quite possible that Sabrina was lead to the location of the idol and instructed to give it to Colton.
I don't think the guys egos would keep them from knowing their strengths and weakness. Not a lot of guys can walk a balance beam and they'd assume the girls could catch up.  It made sense to take the win. Itdve been a stupid maneuver to continue!

Written By: loki 13 on 02/16/12 at 4:58 pm

Loki all reality tv is scripted to some extent
  Producer def cue actions to illicit a response.
I'm sure the girls were thoroughly caught up in the challenge and really weren't paying attention. I also think a production Asst was on the sidelines saying steal their shyt.

It's quite possible that Sabrina was lead to the location of the idol and instructed to give it to Colton.
I don't think the guys egos would keep them from knowing their strengths and weakness. Not a lot of guys can walk a balance beam and they'd assume the girls could catch up.  It made sense to take the win. Itdve been a stupid maneuver to continue!

Q, I believe we've had this dicussion before.  ;D

When I say scripted I don't mean a little off stage prodding or a hint here and there. I mean I believe the
show is a script from beginning to end, who wins and in what order people are voted off. Now yesterday
there was a wrinkle thrown in when "I don't know her name," broke her wrist. Everyone there knew she broke
her wrist by looking at it, which means no one would be voted out. The guys already had fire so they really
didn't have anything to lose by finishing the game. But we all know controversy and confrontation sells and
this plan B presented itself rather nicely. I believe broken wrist girl was going to be the first to go anyway
but this way is much better for ratings. I don't know, being a skeptic I feel things just seemed to suspiciously
fall into place. I won't stop watching, and I really hope I'm wrong but we shall see.

Written By: snozberries on 02/16/12 at 5:33 pm

I will disagree with you about the show being completely scripted they cast types and have a particular direction but i dont think that everything that  happens is planned from a-z

Written By: loki 13 on 02/16/12 at 5:50 pm

Getting off that subject and back to the game.

Both tribes have to live in the same space yet they both have the, us against them attitude. Neither tribe
at this point are thinking long term. No game has ever been played where there wasn't a shake up of tribes
or a merge. If it were me, I wouldn't piss the other side off. I'd mingle, help them out before and after challenges,
co-exist for Pete's sake. Maybe down the road, should you survive that long, you'll have a friend, an ally, a swing vote.
It could mean winning or losing, but this group is too caught up in themselves to see that.

Edit to add:
Should either side get cosy with the other they may be able to influence that tribes vote. It is easier to plant
seeds in the head of the enemy with kindness then with bitterness.

Written By: snozberries on 02/16/12 at 7:52 pm

Completely agree with you the long con wins the game seems those playing day by day are the first ones blindsided. 

Written By: snozberries on 02/23/12 at 9:18 pm

One observation......the women effing suck.....that is all....see ya next week  :D

Written By: Dagwood on 02/23/12 at 9:51 pm

They will be the only ones responsible when the men are the only people left.  Seriously...take the one who has physical abilities and boot her and keep the one who fell off the beam for no reason whatsoever more than once and keep her?  Keep the main reason they lost the challenge?  Not smart, ladies.

Written By: snozberries on 02/23/12 at 10:11 pm

They will be the only ones responsible when the men are the only people left.  Seriously...take the one who has physical abilities and boot her and keep the one who fell off the beam for no reason whatsoever more than once and keep her?  Keep the main reason they lost the challenge?  Not smart, ladies.

Yeah that made no sense. I like when the one who thinks she's in charge said it's great you're all rah rah but know your limitations and be rah rah from the sidelines  ;D

Written By: loki 13 on 02/24/12 at 4:29 pm

I just think there is something wrong in the universe. Women seem to always be able to show emotion and
be touchy, feely sorts yet in the challenge they seemed to afraid to catch cooties from one another. The
men, on the hand, were a tongue kiss away from making it an x-rated episode.

The reward challenge had me scratching my head. They play the game with little or no respect for one another
and doing underhanded things to get an edge is the norm but they play this challenge with utmost sportsmanship.
Had it been me or what the women should have done was pull out the machete and cut the damn ropes. Again, no
overseer, if the cops didn't see it I didn't do it....challenge won.

Written By: snozberries on 02/24/12 at 4:34 pm

I just think there is something wrong in the universe. Women seem to always be able to show emotion and
be touchy, feely sorts yet in the challenge they seemed to afraid to catch cooties from one another. The
men, on the hand, were a tongue kiss away from making it an x-rated episode.

The reward challenge had me scratching my head. They play the game with little or no respect for one another
and doing underhanded things to get an edge is the norm but they play this challenge with utmost sportsmanship.
Had it been me or what the women should have done was pull out the machete and cut the damn ropes. Again. no
overseer, if the cops didn't see it I didn't do it....challenge won.

I actually missed the whole reward challenge.... I think I was on my cell phone playing a game,  realized I missed 20 mins and decided I didn't really care... that's why my comments were limited... I only really watched the first 5 minutes.... I had to tune out Colton and the women's attempts to also tune out Colton... I faded back in at the immunity challenge.

you're right it's weird the women couldn't get it together for that challenge. I fully expected the guys to have issues with that challenge. 

Written By: loki 13 on 02/24/12 at 5:11 pm

I actually missed the whole reward challenge.... I think I was on my cell phone playing a game,  realized I missed 20 mins and decided I didn't really care... that's why my comments were limited... I only really watched the first 5 minutes.... I had to tune out Colton and the women's attempts to also tune out Colton... I faded back in at the immunity challenge.

you're right it's weird the women couldn't get it together for that challenge. I fully expected the guys to have issues with that challenge.

They had a whole bunch of ropes tied into a whole bunch of knots around a ring. The "rules" said to untie the knots to
free the ring but the challenge was done in their camp and administered by themselves, no Jeff. Like I said, I would have
cut the damn ropes. The winners got a tarp, not much but it would help.

I think they set this challenge up to see if they would cooperate. I mean, they could have chose to not do the challenge
and set the tarp up in a community type setting for all to use on those rainy nights. Who was there to say they couldn't?

Written By: loki 13 on 03/07/12 at 7:58 pm

I am not going to give anything away but all I can say is Stupid.

Written By: Dagwood on 03/07/12 at 8:16 pm

Agreed!  SMH

Written By: Dagwood on 03/07/12 at 8:20 pm

And let me add that Colton is a first class jerk.

Written By: loki 13 on 03/07/12 at 8:35 pm

I too agree!

Written By: Dagwood on 03/07/12 at 8:45 pm

The look on Jeff's face was priceless ;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/08/12 at 3:21 am

What the Fu....did I just rely see that? And are those dudes really that stupid and that blinded by Colton!!!

And, um, before I continue, not to judge or anything but Tarzan is a plastic surgeon??? Really???

Speaking of judging- that hateful little prick Colton needs a good lesson in adult communication and interaction. Someone needs to swift kick his ass into the real world and, if he gets his ass kicked I'm'a say he probably deserved it. Immature, spoiled rotten brat doesn't begin to cover it! I have never been so repulsed by a person before. Hell, even Russell seems likable by comparison.

Look I know Im Not perfect, and I do things like call Alicia mogli because she reminds me of Jungle Book but ya know when Colton was talking about Leif and calling him munchkin & oompa Loompa he was doing that hateful thing Ive been complaining about in that other thread.

I'm not gonna call it a race issue because it's more socioeconomic/life skills issue. Race is a component but not a relavant factor. Although, when my sista hears about this (or sees it later) she may shove that idol she gave him up his ass and tell him to pay his housekeeper to find it.  :D
Seriously tho Bill handled tgat with class (except for the in your face thing at camp) but his exit interview was spot on.  I can't wait to rehash this at the reunion!  And wtf is wrong with guys. They shouldve voted Colton out. Why allow that mentality to fester and corrupt the group.

Btw- Alicia has a tad of tge need to mature herself. What a crock that argument she tried to start was  ::)

Written By: snozberries on 03/08/12 at 3:25 am

At the risk of sounding redundant I just gave u karma b/c

Stupid doesn't even begin to cover it

Agreed!  SMH
ditto

Written By: snozberries on 03/08/12 at 3:26 am

Understatement

Written By: Dagwood on 03/08/12 at 8:50 pm

I loved the look on Jeff's face when the guys walked into Tribal. 

It was like the dumbest move ever multiplied by the entire tribe, not just one idiot.

Written By: loki 13 on 03/15/12 at 6:09 pm

I've been watching Survivor since the beginning and I've despised quite a few players; Russell, Johnny fairplay and
Rob to name a few. None of those hold a candle to Colton, if his goal is to become the most hated player in the history
of Survivor I believe he is succeeding.

My favorite player in the immunity challenge has to be Leif. He was being tossed around like a stereotypical game and
did anyone else notice when he reach around, can't remember her name, to get the ball he got a double handful of
breast instead.

Again with tribal stupidity, You state that your tribe is at a huge physical disability and then you go and vote the one player
who can compete on the same level. I think they all feel Colton is no threat and they just go along with him until it's time for
him to go, but I don't think they realize they are following the king of stupidville. Smarten up people and send Colton packing.

Written By: Dagwood on 03/15/12 at 7:09 pm

Colton is awful.  I would love to see him go, and go yesterday.

Leif and Jonas are probably my two favorite players this season. 

And, CBS better quit showing me Tarzan in speedos.  That gave me nightmares.

Written By: lorac61469 on 03/15/12 at 11:03 pm

Colton is awful.  I would love to see him go, and go yesterday.

Leif and Jonas are probably my two favorite players this season. 

I've always said that the only reason one should wear a speedo is because you're on a swim team, and even then ( as buff as those guys are) I really don't want to see them.  ;D

Written By: Dagwood on 03/16/12 at 7:03 am

;D

Speedos should be outlawed....especially on super hairy men like Tarzan

Written By: snozberries on 03/16/12 at 5:49 pm

;D

I can't stand that they didn't get rid of Colton!  what a jerk... as bad as russell was Colton is worse....russell was neanderthal colton is a hateful bitch!  >:(

Written By: Dagwood on 03/21/12 at 10:28 pm

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!

KARMA, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Written By: snozberries on 03/22/12 at 12:05 am

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!

KARMA, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm used to having things go my way because I'm a whinny bitch who's parents didn't bother to teach me an ounce of social etiquette. Seriously- who talks to people like that. I have never been so disgusted- I seriously hoped he'd show some redeeming character or gratitude to Christina but nope still an a-hole.

Alicia and Tarzan aren't much better.

Now I'm rooting for Christina cuz I love an underdog.

And, Cat (is that her name?) honey sometimes it's okay to not let people know you don't know things....  ::)

Written By: Dagwood on 03/22/12 at 7:16 am

Kat is an idiot.  Seriously?  She is afraid the game will injure her appendix?  Wow ::)

The way Colton and Alicia were talking to Christina disgusted me.  What was worse is that the rest of the tribe just let it happen.  I don't know why they went with Colton.  He didn't have the numbers if they stood up and said no.  Well, I understand Tarzan's reasoning....he is an idiot.

I am rooting for Christina as well.  She and Jonas are the only two that I would really like to see make it to the end.  Leif to a lesser extent.

Written By: snozberries on 03/22/12 at 10:18 am

Kat is an idiot.  Seriously?  She is afraid the game will injure her appendix?  Wow ::)

The way Colton and Alicia were talking to Christina disgusted me.  What was worse is that the rest of the tribe just let it happen.  I don't know why they went with Colton.  He didn't have the numbers if they stood up and said no.  Well, I understand Tarzan's reasoning....he is an idiot.

I am rooting for Christina as well.  She and Jonas are the only two that I would really like to see make it to the end.  Leif to a lesser extent.

Lief's an idiot too....did you see him almost reveal to Tarzan the "plan" he, Jonas and Christina had to get Alicia out  ::)  that's twice he's had problems figuring out how to play the game  ;D

you know that other thread I started about rude mean people? I have never witnessed anything so in your face and vile--- well once but that's another story for another time----but to sit there and tell her that she was less than a cockroach and then later to tell her she could throw hersel on the fire and it would make no difference?  Man... that was straight up bullying---the kind that leads to the Trevor project.  and i cannot believe that Colton- for lack of a better term- with his flaming attributes did not experience any sort of bullying growing up in the south. I mean come on!  >:(

Written By: loki 13 on 03/22/12 at 4:27 pm

Lief's an idiot too....did you see him almost reveal to Tarzan the "plan" he, Jonas and Christina had to get Alicia out  ::)  that's twice he's had problems figuring out how to play the game  ;D

you know that other thread I started about rude mean people? I have never witnessed anything so in your face and vile--- well once but that's another story for another time----but to sit there and tell her that she was less than a cockroach and then later to tell her she could throw hersel on the fire and it would make no difference?  Man... that was straight up bullying---the kind that leads to the Trevor project.  and i cannot believe that Colton- for lack of a better term- with his flaming attributes did not experience any sort of bullying growing up in the south. I mean come on!  >:(

If I am not mistaken isn't Alicia a Special Ed. teacher? What teacher would sit and belittle another human being in such
a manner? Especially one who educates kids who would be prone to bullying. I cannot say on these boards how I feel about
her and Colton but I hope she has hers is coming. Alicia went from self appointed queen to pauper in one moment. Christina is
sure to tell the other ladies about her behavior and I'm not sure they liked her anyway with the merge I think she is done,
I hope Tarzan follows shortly thereafter. Unfortunately, it is probably a smart idea to keep them around because I'm sure
neither has a shot at the million.

Plot hole:
After we've seen Colton lying on the ground writhing in pain they cut to an interview with him, as well as a few words after the show. He is
seen with the Island as a backdrop and wearing the same clothes he left in and obviously not in any pain so it had to be after the treatment.
Why was he back on the Island? Why was he in the same clothes? The girl who broke her wrist wasn't seen in that fashion afterward, is
something else about to happen? The plot thickens.....

Written By: Dagwood on 03/22/12 at 7:43 pm

If I am not mistaken isn't Alicia a Special Ed. teacher? What teacher would sit and belittle another human being in such
a manner? Especially one who educates kids who would be prone to bullying.

She is and I hope parents of her students watch this and complain.  A special ed teacher shouldn't be this way.  I would hope she doesn't treat her kids this way.

As for Colton's interviews, maybe they were able to catch them while waiting for transport to the hospital.  It wouldn't have taken long and he seemed to be in less pain towards the end of the scene.  Maybe it wasn't to the point of constant pain just yet. 

Maybe we will get lucky and those two will be to ashamed of their actions to show up for the reunion.  A girl can dream, right? ;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/22/12 at 8:19 pm

a manner? Especially one who educates kids who would be prone to bullying. I cannot say on these boards how I feel about
her and Colton but I hope she has hers is coming. Alicia went from self appointed queen to pauper in one moment. Christina is
sure to tell the other ladies about her behavior and I'm not sure they liked her anyway with the merge I think she is done,
I hope Tarzan follows shortly thereafter. Unfortunately, it is probably a smart idea to keep them around because I'm sure
neither has a shot at the million.

She is a special ed teacher....
I hope she loses her job over her actions here...

Plot hole:
After we've seen Colton lying on the ground writhing in pain they cut to an interview with him, as well as a few words after the show. He is
seen with the Island as a backdrop and wearing the same clothes he left in and obviously not in any pain so it had to be after the treatment.
Why was he back on the Island? Why was he in the same clothes? The girl who broke her wrist wasn't seen in that fashion afterward, is
something else about to happen? The plot thickens.....

plausible answer....

The show was shot months ago... they could've put Colton back in the same clothing and had him tape his producers interviews after he recovered from his surgery...

Written By: snozberries on 03/22/12 at 8:22 pm

She is and I hope parents of her students watch this and complain.  A special ed teacher shouldn't be this way.  I would hope she doesn't treat her kids this way.

As for Colton's interviews, maybe they were able to catch them while waiting for transport to the hospital.  It wouldn't have taken long and he seemed to be in less pain towards the end of the scene.  Maybe it wasn't to the point of constant pain just yet. 

Maybe we will get lucky and those two will be to ashamed of their actions to show up for the reunion.  A girl can dream, right? ;D

not only did he seem to be in less pain towards the end he seemed to be coming out of the drama.... as Christina said it was his first time away from home... I have sent ambulances to 18 yr old girls having their first bout of menstrual cramps during those first couple weeks away from home.  ::)    I'm not saying appendecitis isn't painful, just saying maybe Colton over reacted just a tad bit...

Written By: snozberries on 04/11/12 at 10:19 pm

I'm not done yet but those girls are HORRIBLE liars  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 04/11/12 at 10:34 pm

that reward challenge was brilliant.... Chelsea impressed the hell out of me.. .Alicia's an idiot but not as big as lief....leaf...whatever...  :D

best part is Leaf's not a threat so if they are smart they will vote out Troy or Jay and leave Lief thinking he really is safe!  :D

Written By: snozberries on 04/11/12 at 10:42 pm

split vote....the girls are stupid.... first of all they are including the guys in the split vote...

lets see there are 6 girls right?
Kat - Troy
Sabrina - Troy
Chelsea - Troy
Kim - Troy
Christina  - Jay
Alicia - Jay
and 4 or 5 guys
Troy
Tarzan - Jay
Jay
lief - Troy

If Lief or Tarzan open their big mouths.... the guys could band together and get one of the girls out....  They need to just decide one and do the girl alliance and stick with it....  stupid stupid stupid.... if it works they got lucky...  ::)

Written By: snozberries on 04/11/12 at 10:53 pm

yeah....they got lucky..... the girls can't hide any more....as long as they stay strong they are good... but the guys could still pull Christina and Alicia if they get them with the paranoia of what happens when only girls are left....  ??? 

It's getting interesting.

and I don't remember Troy finding an idol... I thought one of the girls found it up in a tree

Written By: Dagwood on 05/02/12 at 8:57 pm

Don't look, Ethel Q!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think a blindside is fun and exciting, Kat?  How do you feel about it now?  The only thing that would have made that tribal better was if it was Alicia that left. ;D ;D ;D

Oh, and bitter much in your goodbye speech? :D

Written By: snozberries on 05/03/12 at 10:44 am

Don't look, Ethel Q!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think a blindside is fun and exciting, Kat?  How do you feel about it now?  The only thing that would have made that tribal better was if it was Alicia that left. ;D ;D ;D

Oh, and bitter much in your goodbye speech? :D

thanks for the warning...

That moment was beautiful...and well played.  I was laughing so hard in the beginning when Alicia said she's running the game.  I mean, really, the only thing Alicia is in charge of running is her mouth!  ::) 

I wanted her to go but they are right they needed to get rid of kat...she wasn't a mental threat but could definitely get votes cuz the guys don't wanna see her pout. 

Tarzan is way more dangerous than they think. If he stays in the game the guys will vote for him for being the last man standing...they need to get him out.

Alicia and Christina make a good pkg but the guys may vote for Alicia in order to not vote for Christina or Kim/Chelsea/Sabrina....

Honestly I like Kim Chelsea and Sabrina in the final three because they are all equally controlling the game...Kim is just dominating it!

Written By: snozberries on 05/10/12 at 1:31 pm

I was a little worried last night but the girls stayed strong.....THANK GOD!

Hmmm final five- if Kim wins immunity on Sunday I wonder if she'll give the one she found away...

Cat is such a sore loser! I want a two hour reunion just so we get more time dealing with everything that needs to be mentioned (especially cat and Colton's attitudes )

Written By: Dagwood on 05/10/12 at 5:33 pm

Tarzan was an idiot, playing too hard too late the game. 

I am rooting for Christine and her alone.  Since when does Kim need to go on three rewards in a row.  Dumb move Chelsea.

Kat is a sore loser.  I hope she leaves my tv never to come back after Sunday night.  And, I forgot Colton would be back.  I hope he and Alicia catch a lot of crap for the way they treated Christina.

Written By: snozberries on 05/10/12 at 6:12 pm

Tarzan was an idiot, playing too hard too late the game. 

I am rooting for Christine and her alone.  Since when does Kim need to go on three rewards in a row.  Dumb move Chelsea.

Kat is a sore loser.  I hope she leaves my tv never to come back after Sunday night.  And, I forgot Colton would be back.  I hope he and Alicia catch a lot of crap for the way they treated Christina.

I don't know that Christina has done much....outside of being the least threatening player this season. I felt bad for the way she was treated and all- and if Colton had stayed in the game and made it to the finale I'd want Christina tgere to take it from him. 

I think Kim's playing the strongest game.  You're right she didn't need to go on all those challenges and it would've been smart to take her out but she's playing the best social game I've ever seen. And Yates not giving up in the physical challenges. I hate people who think they're secure and play like it... She still gives 110% whether she "needs" to or not.

Written By: Dagwood on 05/10/12 at 7:01 pm

Good point about Kim.  I guess you can't blame her for the last two since she was just a tag along.  And if she had said "no, take someone who hasn't had a chance" they would be slamming her for that.

I guess I am rooting for Christina because she is the lesser of the evil bitches.  Alicia is just vile, I can't believe she is a teacher.  Chelsea  just rubs me the wrong way.  Sab has been all but invisible to me.  I see her and really don't know how I feel, although she does look cute in her glasses but that isn't a reason for her to win. ;D

So glad Kat isn't one of the choices.

Written By: snozberries on 05/10/12 at 7:05 pm

Good point about Kim.  I guess you can't blame her for the last two since she was just a tag along.  And if she had said "no, take someone who hasn't had a chance" they would be slamming her for that.

I guess I am rooting for Christina because she is the lesser of the evil bitches.  Alicia is just vile, I can't believe she is a teacher.  Chelsea  just rubs me the wrong way.  Sab has been all but invisible to me.  I see her and really don't know how I feel, although she does look cute in her glasses but that isn't a reason for her to win. ;D

So glad Kat isn't one of the choices.

You gotta love that Alicia thinks she's running the show  ;D

I don't mind Chelsea or Sab. To me tho Chelsea's been way more invisible.

Written By: loki 13 on 05/13/12 at 8:02 pm

No spoilers, I think the first vote was a mistake. I'll explain my position when I know Q has seen it.

Written By: loki 13 on 05/13/12 at 8:20 pm

2nd vote, 2nd mistake.

Written By: Dagwood on 05/13/12 at 9:42 pm

I don't know.  It got her the win. (Assuming you are talking the first two voted off leaving us the final 3)

Written By: Dagwood on 05/13/12 at 9:49 pm

Oh Wah, Leif...you got voted off?  It's part of the game...get over it. ::)

Written By: snozberries on 05/14/12 at 2:08 am

No spoilers, I think the first vote was a mistake. I'll explain my position when I know Q has seen it.

2nd vote, 2nd mistake.

I appreciate the courtesy. I stayed out of here on purpose lol.

I'm happy with the votes.  All of them.  ;)

Written By: snozberries on 05/14/12 at 2:09 am

Oh Wah, Leif...you got voted off?  It's part of the game...get over it. ::)

Agreed! On this and the post you made. O0

Written By: snozberries on 05/14/12 at 2:10 am

I was afraid to enter the thread so I live blogged on my phone lol

Kim just made her 1st real dumb move. There was no reason to tell Sab she's thinking Chelsea. She should've said yeah, Alicia's good for me. Then got Alicia & Christina thinking Chelsea then vote however the hell she wants. Plus strategizing before knowing who has immunity is stupid.

The skinnier Alicia gets the bigger her boobs get lol.

I have absolutely no idea who Kim's gonna vote for. This is exciting!!!

YES!!! That's exactly who needed to go. Alicia would've been unbearable in the final 3.

Written By: snozberries on 05/14/12 at 2:12 am

Now---Sab? Christina? Or Chelsea? Too hard. If Kim doesn't win immunity they may vote her out. This is so fun!!!

Yes Colton...you are a spoiled little bitch...glad you're starting to see it too.

Well that's a lame challenge. I'm scared for Kim.

Don't you just sometimes wish someone would just tell Jeff to shut the eff up lol.

At 9 bowls if Kim's bowls fall I would just sit on the ground and start bawling like a baby.  Guess you can cry when u win too.  YAY KIM!!!

Gotta love Christinas attitude tho.
Bet they vote out Sab... :-P

Wow. I barely recognized Alicia.

Jeff is a great interviewer...

Hello Kim did you just tip your hand? Not that it matters now lol....guess she didn't.  This is the fair final three tho they truly played the game. At least since the merge they played it really well.

I came into it hating the women but I love them now!!!

I wonder how many alliances were made on day one and actually stayed intact thru the final 3...

Written By: snozberries on 05/14/12 at 2:12 am

Jury time

Chelsea's opening statement sucked. Basically she said I'm an evil bitch who couldnt be bothered to try to connect with you oh and Kim played nice while conspiring to vote you out.
Sabrina's was well formed but a little off in logic I didn't try hard on purpose.
Call me biased but I liked Kim's opener ;)

Chelsea....why do you hate people??? :D

Was Tarzan reading a Thesaurus in the green room??? Geez

Nice suck up Chels

Alicia....did u miss the part where u were Kim's pawn?

Kat should take her own advice...she was pretty pissed the last few tribals.
Um.....math is not her thing. She was 12 when she had surgery. Has to do it again in 12 yrs. she's 22 so she's having surgery next year.....yeah that's 23 and only 11 yrs.

I wish they'd bring the finale back to LA.

BTW I'm calling Kim fan fave too

YAY!!!!!

Written By: snozberries on 05/14/12 at 2:39 am

Reunion time.

Chelsea got zero votes  :P

Bill looks like a reject from a Morris Day and the Time tribute band.  ::)

Colton better stay the fock away from my Shemar  >:(

I still think Colton's in denial ....hmmm so does his mom. I love his mom. I still hate him.

Aw miyam. I love ya.

Alicia's crocodile tears don't move me  ::)

Fan fave: Kim....what'd i tell ya!  8)

Okay I think I'm don't posting....nite

Written By: loki 13 on 05/14/12 at 3:42 pm

I don't know.  It got her the win. (Assuming you are talking the first two voted off leaving us the final 3)

It worked for her but there was an oddball chance Sabrina or Chelsea could steal a few votes and cost her the win.
Too many times doing the right thing by friendship and alliances cost someone the million. No one on the jury really
liked Alicia, and Christina was insignificant so neither had a prayer of winning the million and a perfect pair to take to
the final.

Wonderful commentary Q, next season I won't have to watch,I'll just wait for the live blog.  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 05/14/12 at 6:05 pm

It worked for her but there was an oddball chance Sabrina or Chelsea could steal a few votes and cost her the win.
Too many times doing the right thing by friendship and alliances cost someone the million. No one on the jury really
liked Alicia, and Christina was insignificant so neither had a prayer of winning the million and a perfect pair to take to
the final.

Wonderful commentary Q, next season I won't have to watch,I'll just wait for the live blog.  ;D

Lol. The commentary's meant to be read while watching.  Like pop up video lol.

I don't know. I think I'd Alicia went up she might have pulled it off.... She wasn't as instrumental in the strategy as she thought and the jury might've been so mad at km that they wanted to give it to anyone but her.

Remember the year sondra? Or someone, won riding coattails? The jury was so hate filled for the ipother options they gave it to the coattail rider. 

By takingchelsea and sab all three were instrumental in voting the jury out. Tey had two options. Give the money to one who earned it or the one they liked the best in both cases I think that was Kim.

Check for new replies or respond here...