inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Celebrity Apprentice 2012

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/19/12 at 8:05 pm

Just watchin the apprentice, and chuckling... 

What do you think????

Subject: Re: Awww holy hello they said Debbie... Celebrity Apprentice 2012

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/20/12 at 6:24 am

Just watchin the apprentice, and chuckling... 

What do you think????
I am hoping it will be on in the UK.

Written By: lorac61469 on 02/20/12 at 8:58 am

I noticed that!!

I only saw the first half but I've got it recorded.

I do not like Victoria Gotti, I hope she goes home soon!  ;D

Written By: Tam on 02/20/12 at 12:26 pm

Well, this is the first time I have ever watched Celebrity Apprentice.
Actually, I have seen part of an episode here and there, but last night I sat down and watched the whole thing.

Hubby and I planned to check it out because he loves Lisa Lumpybelly (HA) but then when I found out that George Takei, Lou Ferrigno, Arsenio Hall and a few others were on... I was intrigued.

I knew Cheryl was going to go home first. She is a shrewd business woman, but she isn't aggressive, like I think you would need to be. Gotti is going home right shortly too. I am not a fan. Her wig looks horrible, she cakes too much make-up on - seriously, she is high maintenance and I don't see it lasting. But then again, this is my first season, so I am not entirely sure how this works. ;)

I think I have been sucked in though. Definitely ;D

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 1:36 pm

Woops....there it is  :D

Gonna watch now - will comment later.

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 1:43 pm

You know some of those celebs walked into the room and went who the flock are you!

Holy shyt George Takei!!!!
That Gotti bitch looks like she could kill all of them on the spot.... She scares me!

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 2:01 pm

Soooooooo...... Is Paul the project manager or is it Penn?  ::)

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 2:07 pm

The girls have no "stars"  I mean real housewives is popular but I don't know if she has the recognizabily of say George, Penn and even arsenio who's done nothing but is totally recognizable

Hey red headed bitch....I have absolutely no idea who you are. Yeah 200k 12 ur olds follow or whatever- can you get them to come buy sandwiches? That might impress me.

Btw- ms Gotti is gonna have to be more creative and start thinking outside the box. Her task when she's pm will be BORING!!!

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 2:19 pm

Wait....the guys are pre-making the sandwiches?  at a Deli?!?!?!?!?
Sorry man I want fresh sandwiches- made to order - aren't their sandwiches gonna be soggy by tomorrow?  8-P

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 2:28 pm

That red headed chick thinks she's as fabulous am I actually am!
;D

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 2:33 pm

Wow some of those women are better connected than I thought  :o

Written By: Tam on 02/20/12 at 2:34 pm

That red headed chick thinks she's as fabulous am I actually am!
;D

She's from Dannity Kane... ::)

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 2:34 pm

I love George Takei's voice and cadence  8)
And did us see him drool over the hulk?  ;D

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/20/12 at 2:38 pm

I noticed that!!

I only saw the first half but I've got it recorded.

I do not like Victoria Gotti, I hope she goes home soon!  ;D
Me TOO!  She is a spoiled brat who if it is not her idea or what she wants, she doesn't like it.  Cracked me up when Lisa Lampanelli (I think) said Gotti get's whatever she wants, she ain't going to go against her cause (and she takes her hand across her neck)... 

I also think Clay Aiken looks like a grown up Chucky doll last night!  Red Hair disheveled hair and white powder make-up, EEK :o

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/20/12 at 2:43 pm

Hey red headed bitch....I have absolutely no idea who you are. Yeah 200k 12 ur olds follow or whatever- can you get them to come buy sandwiches? That might impress me.

Clay????  He was the 2nd American Idol...  After that I do not know what he's done, no 12 year old follows him, and definitely not a high school or junior high (cause I haven't seen any trappers, folders, or other nonsense with the whole thing).  Not even mom's as no clay's being named - LOL he won and dropped off the face of the earth!

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 2:44 pm

Really you've got a shot to promote your sandwich and you choose Victoria Gotti to go? Tgere must have been 6 more personable people on that team  ::)
She can't read this can she?

I'm Violet Beauregarde from Miles City, Montana...... Come & get me bitch!  :P

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/20/12 at 2:46 pm

I also think Clay Aiken looks like a grown up Chucky doll last night!  Red Hair disheveled hair and white powder make-up, EEK :o
WOW - guess I am not the only one

http://totallylookslike.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/clay-aiken1.jpg

O0

Written By: lorac61469 on 02/20/12 at 2:47 pm

Clay????  He was the 2nd American Idol...  After that I do not know what he's done, no 12 year old follows him, and definitely not a high school or junior high (cause I haven't seen any trappers, folders, or other nonsense with the whole thing).  Not even mom's as no clay's being named - LOL he won and dropped off the face of the earth!

No, not Clay, Aubrey ODay or something...I have no idea why I know her name.

Written By: lorac61469 on 02/20/12 at 2:48 pm

O0

Clay looks awfully puffy or something.  Strange.

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/20/12 at 2:50 pm

Really you've got a shot to promote your sandwich and you choose Victoria Gotti to go? Tgere must have been 6 more personable people on that team  ::)
She can't read this can she?

I'm Violet Beauregarde from Miles City, Montana...... Come & get me bitch!  :P
Precisely...  1 most people don't have a clue who she is, 2 her looks are fricken scary, and then she introduces herself as Gotti - ummm should I or should I not buy/eat this sandwich :-\\

Gimme Debbie singing - LOL
Cheryl with her sears clothing - LOL
Send Ms. Universe out with her crown!

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/20/12 at 2:52 pm

Oh... the MTV chick, I forgot about her!  Never paid attention to her

Written By: Tam on 02/20/12 at 2:53 pm

Hw was initially cut from American Idol only to be brought back in the wildcard round. He didn't win though. He came in second to Ruben Studdard. ;)

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/20/12 at 2:56 pm

Hw was initially cut from American Idol only to be brought back in the wildcard round. He didn't win though. He came in second to Ruben Studdard. ;)
I forgot about Ruben, what happened to Ruben???  Oh different thread  :D

Written By: Tam on 02/20/12 at 2:59 pm

Right quick - he is a Gospel Singer mostly now, but he has released 4 albums with a new one (R&B) due out next month. ;)

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/20/12 at 3:00 pm

I think the men should have stuck with Dee's idea of the different named sandwiches...  The Hulk, The Chopper, The Twisted, The Juggy, The Enterprise...  I think it would have worked better...  But that is just my opinion. 

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 3:08 pm

Anyone else think a fun game might be to run up to Donald trump, kick him in the nuts really hard and then run away......or am I the only one?

The look on his face when he took the dramatic pause (before the commercial break) before announcing the wiinnee of best sandwich..... just made me wanna play it.  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 3:11 pm

George is so excited about seeing Lou shirtless.  :D

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/20/12 at 3:12 pm

Anyone else think a fun game might be to run up to Donald trump, kick him in the nuts really hard and then run away......or am I the only one?

The look on his face when he took the dramatic pause (before the commercial break) before announcing the wiinnee of best sandwich..... just made me wanna play it.  ;D
He soo obviously reads from cue cards, I will distract him by rewriting cue cards into hilarious sentences (that he will read, because he soo has to and he won't realize what he is saying).  You then can play your game.  But as he bends down, I want someone to grab the hair piece and run!

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 3:18 pm

Damn.....dudes kicked ass- oh not so much- if one person gave 300k. I'm impressed he has a friend who can do that but the girls worked their asses off and the guys not so much  :-\\

The girls raised 126,962
The guys only raised - minus Pauls big check- 27,120. (+ 35,000 for having the best sandwich)  ::)

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/20/12 at 3:21 pm

Damn.....dudes kicked ass- oh not so much- if one person gave 300k. I'm impressed he has a friend who can do that but the girls worked their asses off and the guys not so much  :-\\

The girls raised 126,962
The guys only raised - minus Pauls big check- 27,120. (+ 35,000 for having the best sandwich)  ::)
Plus I think they should have deducted the 200,000 extra that Paul actually said he could bring in....  Hold them to what they say, cause Paul will always be over confident and not quite pull it 100 % of the way through

Written By: Tam on 02/20/12 at 3:26 pm

The girls raised 126,962

I believe the real winners were the girls.
There was never a dull moment inside the cafe like when it was empty for the guys.
And I think that Paul put in his own money in order to save his arse...

Plus I think they should have deducted the 200,000 extra that Paul actually said he could bring in....  Hold them to what they say, cause Paul will always be over confident and not quite pull it 100 % of the way through

Agreed!!!!!!

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 3:26 pm

Victoria's getting tired of all the mob references.
Personally I'd prefer Victoria go.

Shut up Tia- cuz that's how t-boz got fired ...
If I were you I'd just stop talking...

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 3:28 pm

How come no ones calling out Victoria making personal phone calls-

Thank you Lisa!

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/20/12 at 3:33 pm

Thank you Lisa!
They are freakin SCARED of her  :o

Written By: Tam on 02/20/12 at 3:41 pm

Thank you Lisa!

Lisa still doesn't go into detail what Vicki's calls were about - she just says they were personal...

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 3:45 pm

Well, this is the first time I have ever watched Celebrity Apprentice.
Actually, I have seen part of an episode here and there, but last night I sat down and watched the whole thing.

Hubby and I planned to check it out because he loves Lisa Lumpybelly (HA) but then when I found out that George Takei, Lou Ferrigno, Arsenio Hall and a few others were on... I was intrigued.

I knew Cheryl was going to go home first. She is a shrewd business woman, but she isn't aggressive, like I think you would need to be. Gotti is going home right shortly too. I am not a fan. Her wig looks horrible, she cakes too much make-up on - seriously, she is high maintenance and I don't see it lasting. But then again, this is my first season, so I am not entirely sure how this works. ;)

I think I have been sucked in though. Definitely ;D

Yay! A new convert!
I freaking love this show....
Cheryl is like David Cassidy last season their hearts are not black enough for this show
Smart and resourceful helps but you also have to be fierce and heartless

Victoria could go farther than you think only because she'll be able to out argue people in the board room. Nothing impresses The Donald more than someone who fights for it.

Tia is in trouble    :(
She was on GH so I heart her---- but she's on his radar she's should step up as pm next week (& win) if she wants to get back on his good side!

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 3:47 pm

She's from Dannity Kane... ::)

You say that like I should know what that is. 
I know she said it too but um.... Really- truly- never heard about it (singing group?) before today.

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/20/12 at 3:48 pm

Yay! A new convert!
I freaking love this show....
Cheryl is like David Cassidy last season their hearts are not black enough for this show
Smart and resourceful helps but you also have to be fierce and heartless

Victoria could go farther than you think only because she'll be able to out argue people in the board room. Nothing impresses The Donald more than someone who fights for it.

Tia is in trouble    :(
She was on GH so I heart her---- but she's on his radar she's should step up as pm next week (& win) if she wants to get back on his good side!
Yes I am afraid Victoria will last a long time, cause she causes such turmoil... 

On the guy side, I hate Penn he is like sandpaper on a bed sore...  he just grates me.  Not a Pauly fan either, he just thinks a lot of himself.  Hoping Dee makes it a loooong time!

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 3:48 pm

Me TOO!  She is a spoiled brat who if it is not her idea or what she wants, she doesn't like it.  Cracked me up when Lisa Lampanelli (I think) said Gotti get's whatever she wants, she ain't going to go against her cause (and she takes her hand across her neck)... 

He's always looked like a real life howdy doody to me!

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/20/12 at 3:51 pm

I know she said it too but um.... Really- truly- never heard about it (singing group?) before today.
I never knew the name of the band... I only knew her from MTV "Making the Band".  I still get hooked on MTV's reality shows, ever since Real World  8)

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/20/12 at 3:52 pm

He's always looked like a real life howdy doody to me!
I never really watched Howdy, so it never occurs to me. BUT CHUCKY is a doll I could never forget!!!

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 3:52 pm

Not clay the chick.

She's more full of herself than I am!
But I actually am as amazing as I keep telling you I am- she has yet to convince me about her self-professed greatness.  :P

Btw Clay didn't win idol- That was the Velvet Teddy Bear Rueben Studaed. Clay came in second

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 3:53 pm

O0

;D

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 3:55 pm

They put it up on the screen I never bothered to read it. Ill just keep calling her the red headed bitch- I'm pretty sure she's just happy knowing she's being  mentioned in my posts.

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 3:56 pm

Clay looks awfully puffy or something.  Strange.

That was from a couple years ago- he lost weight again.

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/20/12 at 3:58 pm

Not clay the chick.

She's more full of herself than I am!
But I actually am as amazing as I keep telling you I am- she has yet to convince me about her self-professed greatness.  :P

Btw Clay didn't win idol- That was the Velvet Teddy Bear Rueben Studaed. Clay came in second
You win a reality show, and we will start believing you TOO Q  8)

;D ;D ;D

*ducks various crap Q throws* 

;)

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/20/12 at 3:58 pm

They put it up on the screen I never bothered to read it. Ill just keep calling her the red headed bitch- I'm pretty sure she's just happy knowing she's being  mentioned in my posts.
;D

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 4:02 pm

Same thing that happened to Fantasia, Taylor, and those three people who's names I've forgotten- chris Allen is one I think.....

Who beat out bowersox?
Did archuleta win or was he a runner up too?

Only Kelly and Carrie really worked the win to they're favor.

Joedin sparks is a close third..... Well she's done better than the other winners and I actually see her on stuff.

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 4:03 pm

Oh... the MTV chick, I forgot about her!  Never paid attention to her

Wait----I thought they stopped doing music on MTV

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/20/12 at 4:03 pm

That was from a couple years ago- he lost weight again.
http://cdn.buzznet.com/media-cdn/jj1/headlines/2012/01/clay-aiken-celebrity-apprentice-cast-photos.jpg

yah.... but now he looks like a crazed, hungry Chucky (crossed with Martin Short)  8-P either way = no good

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 4:04 pm

Right quick - he is a Gospel Singer mostly now, but he has released 4 albums with a new one (R&B) due out next month. ;)

I still haven't purchased his first album  :D

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 4:05 pm

He soo obviously reads from cue cards, I will distract him by rewriting cue cards into hilarious sentences (that he will read, because he soo has to and he won't realize what he is saying).  You then can play your game.  But as he bends down, I want someone to grab the hair piece and run!

;D

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/20/12 at 4:07 pm

Same thing that happened to Fantasia, Taylor, and those three people who's names I've forgotten- chris Allen is one I think.....

Who beat out bowersox?
Did archuleta win or was he a runner up too?

Only Kelly and Carrie really worked the win to they're favor.

Joedin sparks is a close third..... Well she's done better than the other winners and I actually see her on stuff.
Your sooo right O0

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 4:08 pm

Even with a 200k payback the guys still wouldve won because of the 35k sandwich.

I agree with your previous post  I liked dee's idea about different sandwich names too.

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/20/12 at 4:08 pm

Wait----I thought they stopped doing music on MTV
well yes, but she was on the reality tv show - "making the band"

not really music

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 4:09 pm

I believe the real winners were the girls.
There was never a dull moment inside the cafe like when it was empty for the guys.
And I think that Paul put in his own money in order to save his arse...

Agreed!!!!!!

I agree. He had his sons or his business manager or accountant cut a check  >:(

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/20/12 at 4:09 pm

;D
Yes the plan should work. Now to get Donald somewhere near...

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 4:10 pm

They are freakin SCARED of her  :o

So am I!!! 

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/20/12 at 4:11 pm

Even with a 200k payback the guys still wouldve won because of the 35k sandwich.

I agree with your previous post  I liked dee's idea about different sandwich names too.
the girls should have won 40k for the most "unique" sandwich - the vegan...  tofu and garlic olive oil  :P

Better than my "peanut butter"

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 4:12 pm

Yes I am afraid Victoria will last a long time, cause she causes such turmoil... 

On the guy side, I hate Penn he is like sandpaper on a bed sore...  he just grates me.  Not a Pauly fan either, he just thinks a lot of himself.  Hoping Dee makes it a loooong time!

I like Penn.... Paul can go.

I thought I liked Adam but he sounds like Gilbert godfried and it's annoying me!  ;D

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/20/12 at 4:13 pm

I agree. He had his sons or his business manager or accountant cut a check  >:(
His son's are no longer in business with them.  HUGE break up... with both son's.  But the business manager definitely or his bimbo wife.

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/20/12 at 4:13 pm

So am I!!!
She takes off that wig, and her a Aiken can make a REAL chucky doll!

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 4:14 pm

I never knew the name of the band... I only knew her from MTV "Making the Band".  I still get hooked on MTV's reality shows, ever since Real World  8)

Is that why she knows Diddy?  ???

I'm even less impressed now lol

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/20/12 at 4:14 pm

I like Penn.... Paul can go.

I thought I liked Adam but he sounds like Gilbert godfried and it's annoying me!  ;D
Never thought about it...  but you are right, same nasal tone  8)

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 4:17 pm

You win a reality show, and we will start believing you TOO Q  8)

;D ;D ;D

*ducks various crap Q throws* 

;)

>:( HEY!!! >:(

Don't hate the player baby just hate the game  :P
:D

Written By: Tam on 02/20/12 at 4:17 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8IBg0mVJ5Y&ob=av2e

Danity Kane was the first female 'group' that came from making the band, if I'm not mistaken...

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/20/12 at 4:18 pm

Is that why she knows Diddy?  ???

I'm even less impressed now lol
precisely!  but really she is a nobody same as most of them.  I mean does anyone really recognize a spice girl, or a pussycat doll???  I say NO...  ::)

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/20/12 at 4:19 pm

>:( HEY!!! >:(

Don't hate the player baby just hate the game  :P
;D ;D ;D

Written By: Tam on 02/20/12 at 4:20 pm

35,000 + 27,120 = 62,120

The girls would have won hands down! ;)

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/20/12 at 4:21 pm

35,000 + 27,120 = 62,120

O0

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 4:24 pm

well yes, but she was on the reality tv show - "making the band"

not really music

Someone should create a show called promoting the band....then maybe I might've heard of them  ::)

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 4:27 pm

the girls should have won 40k for the most "unique" sandwich - the vegan...  tofu and garlic olive oil  :P

Better than my "peanut butter"

At least now I know why reverend dj run looks so sickly
How come vegans always look terminally ill? I mean isn't the point of eating healthy is to be healthy? And if you are healthy shouldn't you look healthy?

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/20/12 at 4:29 pm

How come vegans always look terminally ill? I mean isn't the point of eating healthy is to be healthy? And if you are healthy shouldn't you look healthy?
Proof that lack of animal protein in the body = not healthy!

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 4:37 pm

His son's are no longer in business with them.  HUGE break up... with both son's.  But the business manager definitely or his bimbo wife.

My only frame of reference is that he and his sons voiced themselves on an ep of King of the Hill

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 4:40 pm

She takes off that wig, and her a Aiken can make a REAL chucky doll!

Aiken's gay but she just may be scary enough for him to overcome that obstacle and get it up.  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 4:43 pm

precisely!  but really she is a nobody same as most of them.  I mean does anyone really recognize a spice girl, or a pussycat doll???  I say NO...  ::)

Mel b and Victoria be Khama are recognizable
Baby and ginger I might not be able to pick out of a line up

The only PCD I can name is Nicole s. I can also identify her on sight. Both of these are because of x factor.

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 4:45 pm

35,000 + 27,120 = 62,120

But Sami said he should've had 200k deducted for falling short his goal... Technically 195.... So that leaves 100k in the pot. 

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 4:47 pm

Proof that lack of animal protein in the body = not healthy!

Siomeone posted a great pic on my fb page....when I get to my computer I'll look for it

Written By: lorac61469 on 02/20/12 at 5:17 pm

http://cdn.buzznet.com/media-cdn/jj1/headlines/2012/01/clay-aiken-celebrity-apprentice-cast-photos.jpg

yah.... but now he looks like a crazed, hungry Chucky (crossed with Martin Short)  8-P either way = no good

He looks like he had some plastic surgery or some injections.  His face looks totally different.  I guess t could come from aging but I'm not sure.

Written By: Dagwood on 02/20/12 at 5:39 pm

Gotti is going home right shortly too. I am not a fan. Her wig looks horrible,

Wait, that's a wig?  I spent the night wanting to hold her down and shave her head.  Now I guess i just need to grab it off her head and burn it.  It is awful.

I am rooting for Dee Snider and George Takai.  Maybe even Ferigno. 

The ladies have no star power at all.  Seriously, Debbie Gibson and a real housewife the big stars?  Nope, sorry, not good.

Written By: Dagwood on 02/20/12 at 5:45 pm

Ooooooh, can I play? ;D

Written By: lorac61469 on 02/20/12 at 5:54 pm

That is not a hairpiece!!  It's a really bad comb-over.  I think it would look better if it was a toupee.

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 6:11 pm

That is not a hairpiece!!  It's a really bad comb-over.  I think it would look better if it was a toupee.

Agreed... I've seen pull at it. It's a bad comb over or implants but whatever it is they seem firmly rooted....  ;D

Written By: lorac61469 on 02/20/12 at 6:19 pm

Agreed... I've seen pull at it. It's a bad comb over or implants but whatever it is they seem firmly rooted....  ;D

He seems like a vain person, designer clothes, fake teeth (caps or veneers), hot women and probably manicured nails, I don't understand why he doesn't do anything about his hair.  Maybe it's like his trademark? He could afford the best.  :-\\

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 6:28 pm

He seems like a vain person, designer clothes, fake teeth (caps or veneers), hot women and probably manicured nails, I don't understand why he doesn't do anything about his hair.  Maybe it's like his trademark? He could afford the best.  :-\\

He's totally vain I think in his mind his hair looks good. Or something.
I mean people always mention it and he seems proud of it when he replies...
Personally- even if it were my own hair I'd shave it and buy a wig  ;D

I always feel sorry for don jr. He seems so uncomfortable and fearful of disappointing dad. Ivanka and Eric don't seem to give a shyt  ;D

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 02/20/12 at 10:15 pm

Did anyone ever watch Victoria Gotti's or Dee Snider's reality shows?  They were so bad (Dee's was slightly better) that I couldn't stop watching...  :-[

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 11:26 pm

Did anyone ever watch Victoria Gotti's or Dee Snider's reality shows?  They were so bad (Dee's was slightly better) that I couldn't stop watching...  :-[

I didn't watch either... I assume Gotti's is that mob families show... but maybe it's another mob show.

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/12 at 11:29 pm

Oh and I 've been meaning to say, Debbie had an option to decide how she'd be referred to in the series... I mean if she truly prefers Deborah then she could've written it into her contract that they display Deborah Gibson when they identifier her on screen or verbally address her by name so I guess she's over the whole Debbie vs Deborah thing....it was a losing battle anyway!  ::)

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 02/21/12 at 1:31 am

I didn't watch either... I assume Gotti's is that mob families show... but maybe it's another mob show.

She might have had more then one series (she seems like the type to want attention).  The one I watched for awhile was called "Growing up gotti" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLHeuPIMSxc&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLC2DAC4D3D5781095

The Dee Snider one was "Growing up Twisted" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j6-lOmmBt4&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLAA70FE956D89DEA1

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/21/12 at 6:59 am

Dee Snider for being a heavy metalalist is sooo "earthy" family dad, it always seemed soooo different than what is typical!

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/21/12 at 7:02 am

Oh and I 've been meaning to say, Debbie had an option to decide how she'd be referred to in the series... I mean if she truly prefers Deborah then she could've written it into her contract that they display Deborah Gibson when they identifier her on screen or verbally address her by name so I guess she's over the whole Debbie vs Deborah thing....it was a losing battle anyway!  ::)
Only 10 out of a 100 people know her now as Debbie Gibson, if she would have chosen to go by Deborah the numbers would have dropped exponentially to .001 out of a 100.  She had to go by Debbie in order to have any support.  LOL - I mean truly what does she do today, does she have any contacts?

Written By: Dagwood on 02/21/12 at 7:17 am

Only 10 out of a 100 people know her now as Debbie Gibson, if she would have chosen to go by Deborah the numbers would have dropped exponentially to .001 out of a 100.  She had to go by Debbie in order to have any support.  LOL - I mean truly what does she do today, does she have any contacts?

She does bad SyFy movies about big alligators vs big snakes. ;D

Written By: lorac61469 on 02/21/12 at 7:52 am

"Starring" along side Tiffany.  ::)

In addition to her one-time reality show, Victoria Gotti also "writes" for some celebrity Magazine ( not People they're too classy for that but it might be Star  ;D)

Written By: snozberries on 02/21/12 at 1:19 pm

She might have had more then one series (she seems like the type to want attention).  The one I watched for awhile was called "Growing up gotti" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLHeuPIMSxc&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLC2DAC4D3D5781095

The Dee Snider one was "Growing up Twisted" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j6-lOmmBt4&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLAA70FE956D89DEA1

growing up gotti is the one I forgot about. there's one now Mob Wives or something like that......is she on that too?

Written By: snozberries on 02/21/12 at 1:20 pm

Dee Snider for being a heavy metalalist is sooo "earthy" family dad, it always seemed soooo different than what is typical!

dee was a rocker 26 yrs ago. He still does the twisted sister thing occasionally but he's been doing musical theater too  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/21/12 at 1:21 pm

I am hoping it will be on in the UK.
It starts tomorrow night on BBC1, so I will be avoiding this topic so not to spoil the televisual pleasure.

Written By: snozberries on 02/21/12 at 1:22 pm

Whoops,  I think you meant to say on 1 out of 1000 people think of her as Deborah gibson...  :D

She was in a TV movie on Sci Fi with tiffany about a yr or two ago....they got in a cat fat on screen.....it was not pretty......the acting not the fight.

Written By: snozberries on 02/21/12 at 1:23 pm

;D

"Starring" along side Tiffany.  ::)

In addition to her one-time reality show, Victoria Gotti also "writes" for some celebrity Magazine ( not People they're too classy for that but it might be Star  ;D )

We all watched the same crappy movie lol

I've been trying to picture Victoria as a kid and I just cant do it....

Written By: snozberries on 02/21/12 at 1:30 pm

yeah she looked pretty hard core even as a kid.....

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2009/09/28/news/photos_stories/cropped/015_john_gotti--300x300.jpg

http://online.wsj.com/media/gotti1_DV_20091002135518.jpg

Written By: lorac61469 on 02/21/12 at 3:32 pm

;D

We all watched the same crappy movie lol

She was also in the classic Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus!!!  You know the one where the shark jumps from the ocean and grabs a plane from the sky...that was such a powerful moment!!  :D

Written By: snozberries on 02/21/12 at 3:58 pm

It starts tomorrow night on BBC1, so I will be avoiding this topic so not to spoil the televisual pleasure.

good plan....especially since I live blogged most of it lol

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/21/12 at 6:31 pm

the big alligator I thought was betty white ???  not sure about big snakes though, she was in anaconda (i thought that was angelina, or maybe it was just her father... can't say I paid to much to it)  :P

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/21/12 at 6:35 pm

Whoops,  I think you meant to say on 1 out of 1000 people think of her as Deborah gibson...  :D

She was in a TV movie on Sci Fi with tiffany about a yr or two ago....they got in a cat fat on screen.....it was not pretty......the acting not the fight.
well the way I had it was .001 out of a 100, that would be 1 in 100,000  I thought that was more accurate.

never saw the sci fi with Tiffany, man I am going to have to rush right out and rent that one  ::)

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/21/12 at 6:37 pm

yeah she looked pretty hard core even as a kid.....

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2009/09/28/news/photos_stories/cropped/015_john_gotti--300x300.jpg

http://online.wsj.com/media/gotti1_DV_20091002135518.jpg
Were all the kids cross eyed... what the heck did the photographer have them look at.  The mother drew on her eyelashes, must be where Vicki got her fashion sense :P

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/21/12 at 6:39 pm

She was also in the classic Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus!!!  You know the one where the shark jumps from the ocean and grabs a plane from the sky...that was such a powerful moment!!  :D
WHAT channel do you people watch, I think they left that one off of Dish Network...  for that I think I am grateful  :D

;D

Written By: snozberries on 02/21/12 at 6:45 pm

the big alligator I thought was betty white ???  not sure about big snakes though, she was in anaconda (i thought that was angelina, or maybe it was just her father... can't say I paid to much to it)  :P

betty white was in Lake Placid

Jennifer Lopez (and angie's father Jon Voigt) were in Anaconda...

those are fantastic movies, oscar contenders, compared to the crap they air on Sci Fi (I refuse to call them SyFy)  ::)

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/21/12 at 7:24 pm

betty white was in Lake Placid

Jennifer Lopez (and angie's father Jon Voigt) were in Anaconda...

those are fantastic movies, oscar contenders, compared to the crap they air on Sci Fi (I refuse to call them SyFy)  ::)
;D ;D ;D ;D

and it is supposed to be called SyFy??? I guess I never knew... 

Written By: snozberries on 02/21/12 at 7:31 pm

;D ;D ;D ;D

and it is supposed to be called SyFy??? I guess I never knew...

they thought they were being clever when they changed it...it's just annoying...

Written By: Dagwood on 02/21/12 at 7:57 pm

You're thinking Lake Placid.  This was a made for SyFy movie.  Dinocroc vs Megapython, I think.  The best part was when Tiffany and Debbie both got eaten.  It was beautiful.

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/21/12 at 8:19 pm

You're thinking Lake Placid.  This was a made for SyFy movie.  Dinocroc vs Megapython, I think.  The best part was when Tiffany and Debbie both got eaten.  It was beautiful.
and you watched it why????  Please tell me freak outage that only left you with no other choices  :P

;D ;D ;D

Written By: snozberries on 02/21/12 at 8:26 pm

and you watched it why????  Please tell me freak outage that only left you with no other choices  :P

;D ;D ;D

Cuz bad sci fi is super entertaining  :D

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/21/12 at 8:54 pm

Debbie? ???

All I can say is "like a winning croquet shot"...  :P

Written By: Dagwood on 02/21/12 at 9:04 pm

;D ;D ;D

What Q said.  I love the cheesy movies on that channel.  Sharktopus will always be my favorite. ;D

Written By: lorac61469 on 02/21/12 at 9:57 pm

WHAT channel do you people watch, I think they left that one off of Dish Network...  for that I think I am grateful  :D

;D

Here are a couple of scenes from the move...

Shark jumping out of water attacking plane...

http://horrorcultfilms.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/sharkplane.jpg

Shark vs. Golden Gate...

http://horrorcultfilms.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Mega-Shark_bridge.jpg

It's such a piece of cinematic artistry!!  ;D

Written By: Tam on 02/21/12 at 10:17 pm

The sad thing is - I actually went looking for these!!!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1680138/
http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BODQ2NDE5NTY4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzIyNjgzNA@@._V1._SY317_CR6,0,214,317_.jpg

And this one has Lorenzo Lamas in it too
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1350498/
http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjA5MDk1NzAyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjU4NTU1Mg@@._V1._SY317_CR6,0,214,317_.jpg

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/22/12 at 7:18 am

Really.... 

I am shocked  :o

I will stick with bad horror films O0

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/22/12 at 7:20 am

Here are a couple of scenes from the move...

Shark jumping out of water attacking plane...

http://horrorcultfilms.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/sharkplane.jpg

Shark vs. Golden Gate...

http://horrorcultfilms.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Mega-Shark_bridge.jpg

It's such a piece of cinematic artistry!!  ;D
ooooo I can see it now...  DO you know Paul Sr's son is an artist, perhaps you would appreciate his paintings  8)

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/22/12 at 7:21 am

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1680138/
http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BODQ2NDE5NTY4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzIyNjgzNA@@._V1._SY317_CR6,0,214,317_.jpg

And this one has Lorenzo Lamas in it too
http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjA5MDk1NzAyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjU4NTU1Mg@@._V1._SY317_CR6,0,214,317_.jpg
Like on Amazon  ???

I will wait for the one with Fabio in it  8)

Written By: Foo Bar on 02/22/12 at 11:01 pm

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kwgs21AoDO1qzf03eo1_400.jpg

No Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus thread could be complete without a reference to this infographic that explains the plot in more detail :)

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/23/12 at 9:16 pm

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kwgs21AoDO1qzf03eo1_400.jpg

No Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus thread could be complete without a reference to this infographic that explains the plot in more detail :)
Oh my...

I think my thread has been hijacked  ::)

;D ;D ;D

Written By: snozberries on 02/23/12 at 9:17 pm

Mega sharks'll do that.

Written By: karen on 02/24/12 at 9:05 am

Spice Girl I would recognise

Written By: karen on 02/24/12 at 9:09 am

http://primetime.unrealitytv.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/gillian-mckeith-nigella-lawson-460x439.jpg

Written By: snozberries on 02/24/12 at 9:56 am

http://primetime.unrealitytv.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/gillian-mckeith-nigella-lawson-460x439.jpg

that's the pic!!! Thanks karen!!!  ;D

Written By: karen on 02/24/12 at 10:05 am

that's the pic!!! Thanks karen!!!  ;D

I found that pic before I read your comment about seeing something on Facebook.  I was hoping it was the same one.

I wasn't sure how well known these two ladies are outside the UK

Written By: snozberries on 02/24/12 at 10:16 am

I found that pic before I read your comment about seeing something on Facebook.  I was hoping it was the same one.

I had absolutely no idea who they are but I liked the message!  ;D

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 02/24/12 at 8:14 pm

As an addict of the Food Network, the Cooking Channel, and BBC America, I knew who they were.  ;D

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/27/12 at 5:40 am

Ok.... Who watched apprentice???? I missed it due to oscars, and I guess i did not dvr it :(.  I thought I had.

Written By: snozberries on 02/27/12 at 10:09 am

Ok.... Who watched apprentice? ??? I missed it due to oscars, and I guess i did not dvr it :( .  I thought I had.

I did! It was good.... can't talk now cuz I actually have to work....at work...go figure. I'll to recap it later!

Written By: Tam on 02/27/12 at 11:08 am

We didn't watch last night because of the Oscars but we will get caught up ;)

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/27/12 at 4:47 pm

I did! It was good.... can't talk now cuz I actually have to work....at work...go figure. I'll to recap it later!
YAY...  O0

Written By: danootaandme on 02/29/12 at 2:49 am

Wait....the guys are pre-making the sandwiches?  at a Deli?!?!?!?!?
Sorry man I want fresh sandwiches- made to order - aren't their sandwiches gonna be soggy by tomorrow?  8-P

OK This is late, but I've been away.  Personally I think fresh made sandwiches are like fresh made lasagna, not ready yet.  Give me a sandwich made the night before any day, especially an Italian sub(or hero or po' boy, or whatever you want to call it) with oil and spices.  Even a tuna sandwich made the night before is better.

Written By: Dagwood on 02/29/12 at 9:40 pm

I tried but my dvr conked out and I had to have them reset it.  The DVR quit recording it then and I had to get to bed for an early flight.  Who went home?

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/29/12 at 10:15 pm

I tried but my dvr conked out and I had to have them reset it.  The DVR quit recording it then and I had to get to bed for an early flight.  Who went home?
I have no idea...  I missed it, so I guess I will have to catch the "rerun" before the new one on Sunday

Written By: snozberries on 03/01/12 at 2:15 pm

It's been long enough....for the people who watched late you should be caught up by now  :P

Paul gave the money to some make a wish kid from cali who's wish was to see NY.... oddly enough his wish was not to meet Paul Sr....and I think he scared the kid a little....also... I think the kid thought the money was for him even tho paul said I want you to take this check back to Make a Wish to help kids like you I think the kid only heard I'm giving you a check for 400K  ;D

The judges were Don Jr and James "Inside the Actor's Studio" Lipton.
The challenge was to create a skit/show to perform live in front of families at the medieval times (or as Victoria spells it Mid-Evil)  ;D

DUDES:
Adam was not there so the guys were down one (he had a party he was hosting that was scheduled before the CA appearance was scheduled...
Penn was the Project Manager.
They decided that their show would have no plot- they'd just capitalize on the celebrity they had before them so there was
Clay Duke of Aiken
Sir Arsenio and his royal hound pound  ;D
The Hulk well I don't remember how they dubbed Lou.
Paul sr apparently has a very Mid-Evil  ;D  looking bike so he rode that into the arena (it was loud)
George narrated...
Lou and someone (I don't recall who) battled for the love of the fair madien Lady Dee (Scnider)
Once lou won her love by slaying his opponent she removed her veil to reveal she was ugly or a dude or something....and he ended up impaling himself with his own sword because apparently being with her was a fate worse than death  ::)

the issues: 

- Dee broke a finger because Clay tapped on his tambourine too close to the horse Dee was riding...I wish I made that part up!  ;D  Dee stayed in the competition tho (based on previews it may prove to be an issue next week)

- Lou was very narrowly focused.  During the time he was rehearsing his battle he reallly wanted to rehearse the battle...even tho rehearse time was up and they needed to do another aspect of the task he wanted to continue rehearsing....holding them up....

-George was the narrator...he, um, well he was really flubbing the script during rehearsal.....he seemed to do okay during the performance even tho he read from the whole script.

The Chicks:
Lisa was PM....welll that read headed chick seemed to spear head a lot of it....
Lisa was a bit of a dictator. Don't talk till i'm done, shut up and stop talking.....she talked down to the ladies a lot...
They decided to do a real housewives of camelot....I thought it was a pretty good idea...lacked in the follow thru tho.
they were battling for the attention of Sir Donald of Trump...lisa dressed as Donald (bad wig and all)  ;D
Basically Debbie sang, Theresa knocked over a table, the red head came out as snookie (oh did I mention the restaurant was in New Jersey so using a new jersey housewife's iconic moment and giiving a nod to jersey shore were genius ideas...
Tia, Miss Universe and the models stood around looking pretty....
*side note- when they first learned of the challenge Donald leered at Dayna and said she should ride a horse naked like lady godiva...I think he even drooled...she was noticeably uncomfortable (sexual harassment much?)  >:(  then they decided to make her lady godiva and put her in a nude body suit...did I mention that there were families and kids in the audience?  ::)  yeah so the fight scene was horribly choreographed.  and Deb fell, her short, short skirt rose and, I'm sure she was wearing underwear and I'm sure everyone saw it.  ;D  hmmmmm who did I forget?  Oh yeah... Miss Victoria of Not.  It was decided that she was too stiff and serious to have a role in the skit so they gave her "the most important job in the whole show"  Music and lighting keys  ;D  actually- those things are really important. If the wrong music or wrong sound effect plays at the wrong time it screws up the show.....  well Victoria never saw the importance of her role  ;D ...also, lisa, rightfully so, felt Victoria's  manner would make it hard for the guys in the control booth to step on her.... anyway Victoria sulked and missed most of her cues... it was obnoxious.

The Boardroom:
donald was donald..... the guys were all hearts and flowers and the ladies were surprisingly kind to one another.
Donald asked penn who he'd bring back if he lost...penn said it would be hard because everyone's so awesome but if I had to choose I'd pick lou and george....no real reason given just based on the other guys may have strengths that would be more useful in the future.  to say Lou was offended and royally pissed would be an understatement. He got so mad he started shaking....

The ladies ended up losing and Lisa took Vitoria and someone- I forget who.... someone she fought with tho...not miss america maybe the model  anyway- Victoria Gotti got fired  ;D 

Written By: snozberries on 03/01/12 at 2:23 pm

thank god....my computer froze... I thought that post was lost!!!!

Written By: 2kidsami on 03/01/12 at 6:12 pm

It's been long enough....for the people who watched late you should be caught up by now  :P

Paul gave the money to some make a wish kid from cali who's wish was to see NY.... oddly enough his wish was not to meet Paul Sr....and I think he scared the kid a little....also... I think the kid thought the money was for him even tho paul said I want you to take this check back to Make a Wish to help kids like you I think the kid only heard I'm giving you a check for 400K  ;D

The judges were Don Jr and James "Inside the Actor's Studio" Lipton.
The challenge was to create a skit/show to perform live in front of families at the medieval times (or as Victoria spells it Mid-Evil)  ;D

DUDES:
Adam was not there so the guys were down one (he had a party he was hosting that was scheduled before the CA appearance was scheduled...
Penn was the Project Manager.
They decided that their show would have no plot- they'd just capitalize on the celebrity they had before them so there was
Clay Duke of Aiken
Sir Arsenio and his royal hound pound  ;D
The Hulk well I don't remember how they dubbed Lou.
Paul sr apparently has a very Mid-Evil  ;D  looking bike so he rode that into the arena (it was loud)
George narrated...
Lou and someone (I don't recall who) battled for the love of the fair madien Lady Dee (Scnider)
Once lou won her love by slaying his opponent she removed her veil to reveal she was ugly or a dude or something....and he ended up impaling himself with his own sword because apparently being with her was a fate worse than death  ::)

the issues: 

- Dee broke a finger because Clay tapped on his tambourine too close to the horse Dee was riding...I wish I made that part up!  ;D  Dee stayed in the competition tho (based on previews it may prove to be an issue next week)

- Lou was very narrowly focused.  During the time he was rehearsing his battle he reallly wanted to rehearse the battle...even tho rehearse time was up and they needed to do another aspect of the task he wanted to continue rehearsing....holding them up....

-George was the narrator...he, um, well he was really flubbing the script during rehearsal.....he seemed to do okay during the performance even tho he read from the whole script.

The Chicks:
Lisa was PM....welll that read headed chick seemed to spear head a lot of it....
Lisa was a bit of a dictator. Don't talk till i'm done, shut up and stop talking.....she talked down to the ladies a lot...
They decided to do a real housewives of camelot....I thought it was a pretty good idea...lacked in the follow thru tho.
they were battling for the attention of Sir Donald of Trump...lisa dressed as Donald (bad wig and all)  ;D
Basically Debbie sang, Theresa knocked over a table, the red head came out as snookie (oh did I mention the restaurant was in New Jersey so using a new jersey housewife's iconic moment and giiving a nod to jersey shore were genius ideas...
Tia, Miss Universe and the models stood around looking pretty....
*side note- when they first learned of the challenge Donald leered at Dayna and said she should ride a horse naked like lady godiva...I think he even drooled...she was noticeably uncomfortable (sexual harassment much?)  >:(  then they decided to make her lady godiva and put her in a nude body suit...did I mention that there were families and kids in the audience?  ::)  yeah so the fight scene was horribly choreographed.  and Deb fell, her short, short skirt rose and, I'm sure she was wearing underwear and I'm sure everyone saw it.  ;D  hmmmmm who did I forget?  Oh yeah... Miss Victoria of Not.  It was decided that she was too stiff and serious to have a role in the skit so they gave her "the most important job in the whole show"  Music and lighting keys  ;D  actually- those things are really important. If the wrong music or wrong sound effect plays at the wrong time it screws up the show.....  well Victoria never saw the importance of her role  ;D ...also, lisa, rightfully so, felt Victoria's  manner would make it hard for the guys in the control booth to step on her.... anyway Victoria sulked and missed most of her cues... it was obnoxious.

The Boardroom:
donald was donald..... the guys were all hearts and flowers and the ladies were surprisingly kind to one another.
Donald asked penn who he'd bring back if he lost...penn said it would be hard because everyone's so awesome but if I had to choose I'd pick lou and george....no real reason given just based on the other guys may have strengths that would be more useful in the future.  to say Lou was offended and royally pissed would be an understatement. He got so mad he started shaking....

The ladies ended up losing and Lisa took Vitoria and someone- I forget who.... someone she fought with tho...not miss america maybe the model  anyway- Victoria Gotti got fired  ;D
YAY.... 

Written By: Tam on 03/04/12 at 7:50 pm

I am caught up now and I am so very happy that Victoria is gone.
Hubby says he thinks the womens team will get better now that the cancer is gone.

I have a bit of an issue with Lou taking Penn's naming him to heart. I don't think he understands that there will be another time that he will be named and it doesn't matter whether he gives 110% or not - I think George was completely gracious.

I said from the start that the men were going to win because the women were going for sex appeal and late night gossip/reality - kids are definitely not into that stuff.

Anyway, 10 minutes until the next episode!!! 8)

Written By: Tam on 03/04/12 at 9:04 pm

Man...
I think George is going to be fired if the men don't win.
I think Dayanna dropped the ball big time too.
Aubrey is definitely the bomb when it comes to quick thinking and ingenious.
How is Michael just gliding by? It won't last for long.
I hope they don't put Lou on the block.
Ugh.
I am addicted to this show now...
;D

Written By: Tam on 03/04/12 at 10:06 pm

And of course I was right about George.
I sat here and cried. He gracefully gave himself up. :\'(
I love that man!!!

Lou - I am really getting tired of hearing that he gave 110%.
Arsenio - I thought he was giving himself up at first, and he probably was until George started to stand up for the failure.

And I still think the women were too nice to Dayanna.
She was slow to catch on, slow to recoup after the photos didn't arrive, slow to make decisions...

Ya, I have more words but I will wait for y'all to chime in!

;)

Written By: 2kidsami on 03/12/12 at 7:30 am

The teams seem to be breaking down, they got rid of the cancer's now they are just out for blood.

Written By: 2kidsami on 03/19/12 at 4:47 pm

SPOILER ALERT -

I really thought the ladies had nailed it, I was not fond of the guys viral video/commercial but that was IMO... 
I was sorta glad that Tia gave herself up, but I do not understand why no one else had to go when last week Adam gave himself up and Trump still made Michael go to ....  :P :P :P

Written By: snozberries on 03/20/12 at 12:34 pm

Watched three eps in a row so it's all blurring together.

A) I loved when arsenio and see were talking about Aubrey.  (what's she going to say? Something about herself)  :D

B) Debbie calls herself Deb...not Debbie not Deborah
B2 Donald called her Deborah which confused Dayana (not hard to do)  ;) and Debbie said she doesn't care so the "debate" is over.

The guys video was lame but perfect for viral video.
The problem I had w/ the girls was the "what's your number" they never said this on the show but I'm sure the execs realized that's the log line for the sleep by numbers bed....if the girls had said "How many have you had" it would've worked. Like the execs I didn't like the fact tgat the girls didn't actually use the product. You've got Miss universe put her in a crown and sash and get her mopping.
Apparently Theresa flipped over a table on RH so have her flip over a table and mop that shyt up. The girls missed the mark.

Donald doesn't like it when people don't follow his rules. You have to choose two people to with you. Adam sealed his fate. Donald also thought Michael was stupid by not stepping up. He was fired the minute Adam decided to be PM

Tia was smart and negotiated her teams safety. Donald respected she had the guts to ask.

Written By: snozberries on 03/27/12 at 2:40 am

Please tell me I'm not the only one who sees the irony of Aubrey playing for an anti bullying charity  :o

That's right up there with Nene Leakes playing for Domestic violence  ::)

Written By: Dagwood on 04/01/12 at 9:14 pm

I think I love Teresa.  In the board room Trump just asked her if Debbie is talented.  She said "you mean in singing, I guess"  Ouch ;D

Written By: danootaandme on 04/02/12 at 3:10 am

Bye Bye Deb

Written By: snozberries on 04/02/12 at 3:12 am

Wow!!!! So many comments. I wish I'd lived blogged it I cant remember everything I wanted to say!

Written By: snozberries on 04/02/12 at 3:15 am

Bye Bye Deb

Teresa should've been fired for lack of direction and poor decision making.  Lisa should've been fired for cracking under pressure. And how professional was it forLisa to trea Dayna like that? Lisa needs to do less talking at people and more trying to work with them!

And thank god people are finally callig Aubrey and her self entered antics out.

Written By: Dagwood on 04/02/12 at 7:20 am

And thank god people are finally callig Aubrey and her self entered antics out.

Of course it took the guys to do it.  The women are all either catty and would rather bitch behind her back or scared of her for some reason.  What I don't get is why The Hair doesn't see that she is the reason the women kept losing.  She even admitted it when she said she came up with all the ideas for all the tasks.  Um, duh, then you lost.  Do you see the connection?

Written By: snozberries on 04/02/12 at 8:43 am

Of course it took the guys to do it.  The women are all either catty and would rather bitch behind her back or scared of her for some reason.  What I don't get is why The Hair doesn't see that she is the reason the women kept losing.  She even admitted it when she said she came up with all the ideas for all the tasks.  Um, duh, then you lost.  Do you see the connection?

She's young, arrogant and egotistical. Obviously the problem was not her ideas but the execution of them.... And, before you bring up the fact that she and Lisa ("and Debbie, to some extent" - how backhanded was that statement by Lisa  :o ) their execution was flawless but the were working with handicap that is Dayana  ::)

Dayana is smart, and way more calculating than they give her credit for. Did you see that look on her face when Debbie & Teresa were going at it?  Brilliant!

What I loved about it is Aresenio did exactly what lisa and Aubrey Have been doing to every one they don't like.
It was so beautiful and because she's too self absorbed she'll never pick up on that.

Written By: Dagwood on 04/02/12 at 7:30 pm

Dayana is smart, and way more calculating than they give her credit for. Did you see that look on her face when Debbie & Teresa were going at it?  Brilliant!

She was in the perfect position in that boardroom.  Smart of her to keep quiet. 

The part that kills me is that if Teresa had brought Aubry back as the one who got the least donations, she Aub probably would have gone home.  I want to cry.

Written By: snozberries on 04/03/12 at 12:09 am

She was in the perfect position in that boardroom.  Smart of her to keep quiet. 

The part that kills me is that if Teresa had brought Aubry back as the one who got the least donations, she Aub probably would have gone home.  I want to cry.

but then we woudn't have had Arsenio put her in her place....that was classic!!!!

BTW I went to Walgreen's today and got my Magic Johnson bracelet and walk kit...figured since I"m doing that Avon walk two birds one stone...etc.  8)

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/16/12 at 5:31 pm

Clay is a gay icon. He and George Takei brought in the gay demographic.

Written By: snozberries on 04/23/12 at 10:12 pm

I couldn't find this thread cuz its stickied and I wasn't looking for it there  :D

Still watching the ep but
1) so why didn't Penn volunteer to be PM?
2) Dayana's sorta making Lisa's case with her crappy ideas.
3) arsenio needs penecillian injected in the back of his neck  8-P
4) I wonder what Aubrey's thinking if she's decided to watch this at home.....she's so petty and really, that passive aggressive bs "look how amazing I am and everyone else sux" is old.....

My fear is that they win.....  But I'm not sure yet cuz I just got to the part where she"s telling Eric how amazing her one man team is

Oh I forgot.... In her meeting with the reps, was she learning about their plan/needs or just telling them how she, Aubrey, thought they were seeing it wrong?  Cuz it sounded like she was. 

Written By: snozberries on 04/23/12 at 10:25 pm

Aubrey is Latin for bossy  :D

Um.....that sign crashing down when they talk about feeling the win & victory.....is that an omen?  ??? :o 

Ha ha....George thinks the bldgs look like rolls Royce grills lol

He sure put Aubrey and her cocky ass in her place with that you never know if you've won..... Maybe the tide is turning.... Tho it was a mistake for clay to not take Dayana's flyer idea....

Come on George.....Eric looks more like don sr than don sr looks like himself..... But is fun watching George smack her down every time she puts her hand in the cookie jar (or whatever)  ;D

Written By: Dagwood on 04/23/12 at 10:35 pm

I love George.  I wish he was a regular part of the show.  He doesn't let them pull the wool over his eyes.  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 04/23/12 at 10:36 pm

George is one salty SOB lol.....arsenio's assessment was spot on!

Written By: Dagwood on 04/23/12 at 10:38 pm

I love Arsenio, too.  I agree on the penicillin.  Blech

Written By: snozberries on 04/23/12 at 11:10 pm

You earned it...too pompous for trump?    Is that even possible?

Dag I'll read your post after I finish.

Written By: snozberries on 04/23/12 at 11:57 pm

I love Arsenio, too.  I agree on the penicillin.  Blech

;D

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/27/12 at 7:18 am

Lisa needs to do less talking at people and more trying to work with them!

I hardly can stand listening her speak right now....  She talks SOOOOOO much....  over and over and over

I don't think I will ever look at her the same :-\\

Written By: Dagwood on 04/27/12 at 7:20 am

I think she may have lost lots of fans over this show.  She is coming across as a petty, jealous shrew. 

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/27/12 at 7:30 am

You earned it...too pompous for trump?    Is that even possible?

Dag I'll read your post after I finish.
Not sure if I have even watched this episode.... 

I am just not into it right now, like I said I am tired of Lisa's mouth (even though she is right most the time, but she does not shut up and listen either... I feel she is sorta a damned if you do, damned if you don't sort of person right now); Arsenio has lost it... Meat head is just playing the deaf card (THank goodness he is outta there now....) and Paul needs to go too (he has no ideas, just money and backers- but he left last week).  Penn stays in the back, just hoping to squeek through...  Along with whatever her name is.... 

The bored room is a LOT of pointing fingers....  more so than normal. 

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/27/12 at 7:30 am

I think she may have lost lots of fans over this show.  She is coming across as a petty, jealous shrew.
ya think... and she ain't funny at it while she is doing it!

Written By: snozberries on 04/27/12 at 12:13 pm

She's got a stand up show scheduled in a couple months in so cal. I'm tempted to go to hear what she says about the experience.

Written By: Dagwood on 04/27/12 at 6:44 pm

She's got a stand up show scheduled in a couple months in so cal. I'm tempted to go to hear what she says about the experience.

I don't think I could bring myself to do it.  She has turned me completely off.

Written By: snozberries on 04/30/12 at 2:59 am

Just a couple of initial observations

- only Aubrey O'Day could talk about tge tragedy of bullying and gay/lesbian teens commiting suicide and still make all about her.

- stand your ground on the tap dancing Arsenio...it was my first thought too....unless you are Gregory Hines, Savion Glover, Dule Hill, Alfonso Ribero, the Nicholas Bros or effing Bill Bojangles a brother doesn't need to be tap dancing on TV. 

- um, I'm totally rooting for you Dayna but if you don't know what a jingle is maybe you shouldn't be pm

-damn apparently we're going with Aubrey's cheer leading idea. I was hoping Arsenio would come up with something of his own.

Ever notice how when Aubrey isn't talking....I know it's rare....but with that goofy smirk doesn't she look like a skipper doll?  Or, in this green dress, she looks like the Ariel/little mermaid Barbie-like doll.

Written By: snozberries on 04/30/12 at 3:24 am

I get Clay & Lisa are frustrated w/ Dayana....this is the weakest I've seen her....but lisa's blow up/break down seems way over the top!

Kinda hilarious tho. Poor don 1st the ego that ate Aubrey O'Day Then the barrage of verbal diarrheafrom Lisa and here I thought the worst thing that could ever happen to him is being Donald Trump jr.  Apparently I was wrong  :D

Written By: snozberries on 04/30/12 at 3:32 am

Aubrey's not being a team player arsenio...she's trying to set you up so she knock you down later....

Oh boy Jazz hands!  ::)

How nice if Aubrey to "fix" it.

See arsenio now you're getting it Aubrey gets what she wants despite what you want.

Now arsenio is going to give into her UGH!!!

Subject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 2012

Written By: snozberries on 05/20/12 at 10:46 pm

I just finished the finale of CA but I'm not gonna spoil it cuz it doesn't even air in the west coast for another 15 mins.

I will say I honestly wasn't sure who was going to win. In my honest opinion they both deserved it.

I was surprised- happily- that Aubrey wasn't in the finale. I anticipated a Lisa/Aubrey or Arsenio/Aubrey final two.  Arsenio/Clay was way better!

Written By: Dagwood on 05/20/12 at 10:55 pm

Agreed!  I know who won and I am happy.  Although either would have made me happy. :)

Written By: snozberries on 05/21/12 at 12:57 pm

Agreed!  I know who won and I am happy.  Although either would have made me happy. :)

Totally.  The winner had the edge in my vote but by a small margin.

I liked arsenios style of management better than Clays. I get clay wanted to control the project but he was wound so tight I expected him to have an MCI. Miyo cardio infarma (or whatever- it's been a few years since I watched an ep of Er and I fear I'm losing what little medical terminology I've learned  :D )

I think tho Debbie over reacted over the mural thing. I was so worried the paint wasn't dry.
Notice how clay was in a suit and tie during the set up but wore jeans and a sport coat for the event  ::)

I love that whoopi showed up for the event.  I'm shocked Arsenio didn't raise more cash but then again he only asked for $5k from his rich & famous friends. Clays donors brought in an average of 20k. I gotta say that one claymate who collected $20k from other claymates was a genius but if I were a fan I don't know if I'd give money to a fellow fan so they could meet my fav celeb. I'd be jealous.....even if it is for a good cause  :D

Check for new replies or respond here...