inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Soup

Written By: ChuckyG on 05/07/12 at 8:34 pm

http://www.inthe00s.com/images/TheSoup.jpg
The Soup on E!

I love the show to pieces.  They don't seem to be getting the same quality of catch-phrase worth clips lately like "Donka-do-balls" or "Oh no! Here go hell comes" but they definitely find the best of the worst each week.  I feel bad for their interns for having to watch all the crap they do.

Subject: Re: Are you a fan of "The Soup"?

Written By: Dagwood on 05/07/12 at 9:14 pm

I love The Soup.  It never fails to crack me up.

Written By: Howard on 05/08/12 at 6:19 am

I love watching "The Soup".

Written By: Indy Gent on 05/08/12 at 8:27 pm

I didn't like "The Soup" when they changed it from "Talk Soup". And I still don't know why E! called it that. I'll only watch it because Joel McHale is also on "Community". That is a funny show.

Written By: whistledog on 05/08/12 at 8:34 pm

I liked Talk Soup with Aisha Tyler the best, bit Joel McHale is doing an excellent job.  He is also great on Community.

Did you see that one Kickpuncher where Kickpuncher kickpunched that guy?

Written By: Indy Gent on 05/08/12 at 8:44 pm

Did you see that one Kickpuncher where Kickpuncher kickpunched that guy?

I just started to watch the snippets on YouTube and the Christmas episode. I'd liked to see the whole Kickpuncher episode.

Written By: Howard on 05/09/12 at 6:53 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAR376pmogw

Subject: Re: The Soup

Written By: whistledog on 05/09/12 at 6:54 pm

I just started to watch the snippets on YouTube and the Christmas episode. I'd liked to see the whole Kickpuncher episode.

The Season 2 DVD set of Community comes with a free Kickpuncher comic book

Written By: snozberries on 05/10/12 at 7:00 pm

I'd love to be an intern on the soup.

Written By: Dagwood on 05/10/12 at 8:45 pm

Would you be willing to take the job of the giant maxi pad?  I think that would be fun.

Written By: snozberries on 05/11/12 at 9:52 am

Would you be willing to take the job of the giant maxi pad?  I think that would be fun.

TOTALLY!!!!

Written By: Howard on 05/12/12 at 8:11 pm

TOTALLY!!!!

HA HA!  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 05/18/12 at 12:01 am

Wednesday's ep....highlights

Cissy Houston supports Bobbi Kristina's new reality show because it's probably the best outlet to showcase her singing talent.....that's cool..... You know what's not cool? Whitney's body.

"give us Black Dick and we fear nothing"......thers's a new kardashians cartoon?!?

Give us a black dick and we fear nothing...can't bleep that...but if I said I had a big black bleep..ya have to bleep that  :D

Written By: Howard on 05/18/12 at 6:56 am

Wednesday's ep....highlights

Cissy Houston supports Bobbi Kristina's new reality show because it's probably the best outlet to showcase her singing talent.....that's cool..... You know what's not cool? Whitney's body.

"give us Black Dick and we fear nothing"......thers's a new kardashians cartoon?!?

Give us a black dick and we fear nothing...can't bleep that...but if I said I had a big black bleep..ya have to bleep that  :D

;D

Check for new replies or respond here...