inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Bob's Burgers

Written By: ChuckyG on 05/16/12 at 1:03 pm

http://www.inthe00s.com/images/bobs.jpg

Bob's Burgers On Fox

A Fox cartoon that isn't some lame Family Guy spinoff. A spiritual successor to "King of the Hill" with a somewhat raunchier cast.

Subject: Re: Bob's Burgers

Written By: ChuckyG on 05/16/12 at 1:06 pm

Bob's Burgers was renewed for a third season recently!  Bye-bye "Cleveland Show".  "Napoleon Dynamite" which I also liked is apparently still up in the air cancelled. 

If you're nice, I'll post a picture of me wearing a set of bunny ears like Louise wears.

Written By: Howard on 05/16/12 at 7:25 pm

I like Bob's Burgers but sometimes I think it's real stupid.

Written By: Foo Bar on 05/17/12 at 1:46 am

Bob's Burgers was renewed for a third season recently!  Bye-bye "Cleveland Show".  "Napoleon Dynamite" which I also liked is apparently still up in the air cancelled. 

If you're nice, I'll post a picture of me wearing a set of bunny ears like Louise wears.

Just to spare myself that sight, can I be cruel and point out that as middling as Bob's Burgers is (I'm not too proud to admit I actually liked last weekend's episode), I'd rather spend an eternity watching Bob's Burgers as long as it keeps Allen Gregory off the air?  The show is actually growing on me.

Written By: ChuckyG on 05/17/12 at 8:26 am

Just to spare myself that sight, can I be cruel and point out that as middling as Bob's Burgers is (I'm not too proud to admit I actually liked last weekend's episode), I'd rather spend an eternity watching Bob's Burgers as long as it keeps Allen Gregory off the air?  The show is actually growing on me.

Allen Gregory got cancelled too.  There's no chance of that awful thing coming back.  No idea why anyone thought that would be a good idea. It was rather repugnant.

Written By: ChuckyG on 06/24/12 at 10:32 pm

http://i.imgur.com/4IMMX.jpg

Check the link for a zoomable version, very awesome

Bob's Burgers Cross-Section

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/25/12 at 9:38 pm

Oh yeah, a friend of mine recommends Bob's Burgers.  I think I'll check it out. 

Written By: Howard on 06/26/12 at 6:12 am

I always wondered who does the voices for Bob's Burgers?

Check for new replies or respond here...