inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Criminal Minds

Written By: snozberries on 05/16/12 at 3:46 pm

There are no words for how much I love Criminal Minds... and not just because of Shemar Moore.  ;)

The show is sick and twisted and I love every last bit of it. 

Some of my favorite storylines have been the more twisted ones:

-Dude who keeps women locked in his basement so he can breed with them
-Chick who kidnaps small stature women & injects them with a paralytic so they can be her dolls
-Developmentally disabled dude who rapes his niece because he's mad at his brother for marrying the woman the guy was in love with when he was a teenager...
-The one with the pig farmer and his brother in Canada
-The one with the missing soccer players, 3 teenage girls, where only two return because of what happened in the place they were being held
-The one with the dude who kidnaps a junkie off the street and traps her in his torture chamber and taunts her to find a way out.

Pretty much every ep that makes you sit up in your seat and go DAAAAMMMNNN!!!!!  Yep those are my favorites!

Subject: Re: Criminal Minds

Written By: snozberries on 05/16/12 at 3:47 pm

oh.... and..... cuz I can!  :P

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz3vyd6hhk1qjp7nn.jpg

Written By: whistledog on 05/16/12 at 4:40 pm

I really enjoy Thomas Gibson on this show.  I knew him best on Dharma and Greg, so I didn't think he could transition to drama as well as he did.
Thumbs up though if you like Joe Mantegna over Mandy Patinkin?

Ever notice how when Spencer goes off on a geeky rant, you almost wait for someone to either say something or interrupt him lol

Written By: snozberries on 05/16/12 at 4:55 pm

I really enjoy Thomas Gibson on this show.  I knew him best on Dharma and Greg, so I didn't think he could transition to drama as well as he did.
Thumbs up though if you like Joe Mantegna over Mandy Patinkin?

Ever notice how when Spencer goes off on a geeky rant, you almost wait for someone to either say something or interrupt him lol

Thomas is great in the role.... so is Joe. I liked Mandy Patinkin but the show got much deeper and darker (ie better) once he left. 

LOVE LOVE LOVE Garcia!!!!

I do love the way one interacts with Reid.

Oh I'm so pissed that Paget is leaving again.... why bother bringing her back just to let her go again....I know it was a contract issue but still I don't want to see her go. I think the show is best with the dynamic they currently have in place.

Written By: ladybug316 on 05/16/12 at 9:26 pm

You'd be proud of me, Q!  I actually watched a whole marathon of this one rainy day!  And yum for Shemar Moore  :) :-*

Written By: snozberries on 05/16/12 at 11:41 pm

You'd be proud of me, Q!  I actually watched a whole marathon of this one rainy day!  And yum for Shemar Moore  :) :-*

Yay!!!  I'm delaying gratification.  Soon as I finish posting here ima go do the dishes then watch the two hour finale as a reward!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/17/12 at 10:58 pm

I love Criminal Minds, especially, Matthew Gray Gublar (Spencer)!!!! :D He's so adorable!

Written By: whistledog on 05/17/12 at 11:25 pm

One of the ladies I work with used to babysit A.J. Cook back in the day.  I keep telling her if A.J. ever comes to visit her, to introduce me lol

Written By: snozberries on 05/18/12 at 12:07 am

One of the ladies I work with used to babysit A.J. Cook back in the day.  I keep telling her if A.J. ever comes to visit her, to introduce me lol

tell her to get me a set visit!!!!  :P

Written By: snozberries on 05/18/12 at 12:14 am

I love Criminal Minds, especially, Matthew Gray Gublar (Spencer)!!!! :D He's so adorable!

I've posted this before but it's one of my all time favorite Paley moments... I was on the other side of the theater two rows closer  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AjJnj0pjtY

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/19/12 at 9:45 pm

I've posted this before but it's one of my all time favorite Paley moments... I was on the other side of the theater two rows closer  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AjJnj0pjtY

Hahaha...that is GREAT! I love him!  ;D

Written By: Indy Gent on 05/20/12 at 8:27 pm

It's a shame Paget didn't want to continue with the show. I believe they killed off her character. But at least there is hope that they'll bring Ellie back, or at least get someone with the status of Elisabeth Shue, who is on CSI.

Written By: snozberries on 05/20/12 at 9:47 pm

It's a shame Paget didn't want to continue with the show. I believe they killed off her character. But at least there is hope that they'll bring Ellie back, or at least get someone with the status of Elisabeth Shue, who is on CSI.

They faked the death...which was revealed in a tag at the end of ep where they "killed" her off.
She came back this season. I think it was because of some contract discrepancy - like she owed them or something -  anyway she's leaving again so she won't be back next season.

I hated Greenaway. I didn't really realize it until after she left but when I watch relents I think her acting sux. I'm fairly certain Elle killed a rapist or something right? Isn't she basically on the lam?  Maybe an ep where they actually have to track her down because she's become this vicious vigilante would be awesome.

They don't need to bring anyone in...unless they pull in some one from Suspect Behavior and give us closure on that finale.

Written By: snozberries on 11/03/12 at 1:04 pm

the season has been pretty good so far....

trying to figure out what's up with Spence and the shady woman... I mean the woman in the dark room....... hope they get back to that one soon.

the last ep...the one with Cutthroat bitch as the unsub.... that was sick!  Particularly the placenta part!!!

FYI Anne Dudek, the actress who played the unsub, was Amber (aka Cutthroat bitch) on House...

Check for new replies or respond here...