inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Rizzolie & Isles

Written By: snozberries on 06/05/12 at 6:13 pm

Rizzoli and Isles returns tonight to TNT!

Angie Harmon plays Jane Rizzoli, a no-nonsense cop who spends more time with the ME than her own detective partners (Lee Thompson Young & Bruce McGill). The aforementioned ME, Maura Isles (Sasha Alexander), is her smart but sometimes culturally clueless BFF. 

It's a fun show.... eagle eyes may notice that, even tho the show is set in Boston, Rizzoli actually lives in the same apt bldg as "Laverne & Shirley" (probably in Edna Babish's old apt!) That's because the show tapes on Paramount lot!  :D 

Oh and Rizzoli's mom is played by the great Lorraine Bracco!!

Subject: Re: Rizzolie & Isles

Written By: whistledog on 06/05/12 at 6:20 pm

I have Season 1 of this on DVD but I have not watched it yet.  TNT is a network I do not get, but I always liked Angie Harmon (oh yeah)

Subject: Re: Rizzolie & Isles

Written By: snozberries on 06/05/12 at 6:25 pm

I have Season 1 of this on DVD but I have not watched it yet.  TNT is a network I do not get, but I always liked Angie Harmon (oh yeah)

I loved her on Law & Order.  And I really liked Women's Murder Club.  She essentially plays the same character in R&I that she played in WMC....complete with a psycho killer obsessed with her.  They really find their stride...or the leads find their connection that makes the show fun to watch.... around the 4th or 5th ep.

Check for new replies or respond here...