inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Major Crimes

Written By: danootaandme on 07/08/12 at 7:01 am

My cousins daughter is going to be in a new televison show, a spinoff from The Closer(I liked that show but found it hard to watch because Kyra Sedgwick is soooooooo annoying.  Anyway, this is my little cousin.  I'm not going to tell the guys I work with, they will all of the sudden want to be my best friend.  ::) 

Kierran Giovanni

http://cdn.soaps.sheknows.com/images/news/23259_1_41402.jpg

Subject: Re: Major Crimes

Written By: Dagwood on 07/08/12 at 8:59 am

She's pretty.  Let us know when it starts, I will check it out.

Written By: snozberries on 07/08/12 at 10:58 am

My cousins daughter is going to be in a new televison show, a spinoff from The Closer(I liked that show but found it hard to watch because Kyra Sedgwick is soooooooo annoying.  Anyway, this is my little cousin.  I'm not going to tell the guys I work with, they will all of the sudden want to be my best friend.  ::) 

Kierran Giovanni

http://cdn.soaps.sheknows.com/images/news/23259_1_41402.jpg

That's fantastic!!! I love(d) the closer! I actually loved Kyra's choices in it!!!! I will be watching Major Crimes (have had it planned as part of my tv schedule since I learned about it last year. )

Is she going to be a series regular or is she only in one episode?

Written By: snozberries on 07/08/12 at 11:02 am

Re my question^ per imdb she's in 6 eps and has a character name so presumably series regular!!!
Awesome.

So, this leads to my next question....

When I run into your cousin's daughter at a paleyevent (and you know the chances are pretty good that I will) do I mention "knowing" you?  ;)

Written By: danootaandme on 07/08/12 at 6:37 pm

I've never met her, my father moved to Massachusetts after World War 2 and never went back to Louisiana, where he was from.  Kearran is his brothers sons daughter.  My cousin moved from Louisiana to Texas and although I am now connected to the family on FB I haven't met them, and her father isn't on FB at all, though I did meet him once when he came up here to visit. I don't even know what her first name is.  If you want to make inroads, just say "ain't you one of the Mires' from Lafayette?"

Written By: snozberries on 07/08/12 at 6:48 pm

I've never met her, my father moved to Massachusetts after World War 2 and never went back to Louisiana, where he was from.  Kearran is his brothers sons daughter.  My cousin moved from Louisiana to Texas and although I am now connected to the family on FB I haven't met them, and her father isn't on FB at all, though I did meet him once when he came up here to visit. I don't even know what her first name is.  If you want to make inroads, just say "ain't you one of the Mires' from Lafayette?"

Good to know  ;)

There goes my hopes for a set visit tho  :D

Written By: snozberries on 08/16/12 at 8:19 am

Haven't had time to watch the Major Crimes pilot yet but that Closer Finale was awesome and the party I attended was even better... anyway thought I'd take a moment to post my pic with your cousin Danoot!

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s720x720/530202_10101723582164357_1111692962_n.jpg

Written By: snozberries on 04/09/13 at 5:45 am

we were talking about Major Crimes in another thread  ;)

that led me to find this clip!    :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_nr8KghMRo

Written By: snozberries on 06/18/13 at 12:35 am

Your cousin has a great interrogation scene in this weeks ep Danoot. O0

Written By: danootaandme on 06/18/13 at 1:51 pm

Your cousin has a great interrogation scene in this weeks ep Danoot. O0

Thanks    :)

Written By: snozberries on 08/06/13 at 7:25 pm

The episode last nite was hilarious!!!

On of the funniest I've seen ever.  ;D

Btw Danoot. I think I'm seeing your cousin next week if you want me to pass on any pleasantries or contact info pm me.  Or pm me a message for her ill get it to her  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...