inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Survivor

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/20/12 at 6:44 pm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/celebritology/post/blair-from-facts-of-life-aka-lisa-whelchel-will-compete-on-survivor-philippines/2012/08/20/075eca28-eaf7-11e1-9ddc-340d5efb1e9c_blog.html?wprss=rss_celebritology

Lisa Whelchel, the chick who played the role of Blair in The Facts of Life, will be a contestant on Survivor:Phillipines.

I wonder if Tootie and Mindy Cohn will make cameo appearances? ???

Subject: Re: Blair from 'Facts of Life' to star in Survivor:Phillipines

Written By: Dagwood on 08/20/12 at 7:08 pm

I think it is cool.  I love Survivor and I loved FoL.  Blair for the win! ;D

Written By: Howard on 08/21/12 at 7:09 am

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/celebritology/post/blair-from-facts-of-life-aka-lisa-whelchel-will-compete-on-survivor-philippines/2012/08/20/075eca28-eaf7-11e1-9ddc-340d5efb1e9c_blog.html?wprss=rss_celebritology

Lisa Whelchel, the chick who played the role of Blair in The Facts of Life, will be a contestant on Survivor:Phillipines.

unless they get into character then I'll watch it.

Written By: snozberries on 08/21/12 at 6:00 pm

I think it is cool.  I love Survivor and I loved FoL.  Blair for the win! ;D

OOOH I'm totally Voting for Blair to go all the way... she should be okay if she winds up on a girls team... unless they are all 20 something because then they probably won't know who she is... oh wait that might be better if they don't know who she is because then they won't think she's rich because she used to be a tv star...  she might be a little too christian for the game of survivor....ya know.... 

Written By: whistledog on 08/21/12 at 6:01 pm

Because Tootie is her real name :D

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/21/12 at 6:15 pm

I can't remember Tootie's name in real life.  :-[

Written By: warped on 08/21/12 at 6:22 pm

I can't remember Tootie's name in real life.  :-http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/i/2011/08/09/Kim-Fields_240.jpg

Written By: Howard on 08/21/12 at 6:24 pm

Kim Fields. She's all grown up now.

http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/i/2011/08/09/Kim-Fields_240.jpg

She was in a lot of sitcoms after Facts Of Life.

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/21/12 at 6:52 pm

Kim Fields. She's all grown up now.

http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/i/2011/08/09/Kim-Fields_240.jpg

Man, she's really showing the mileage.  :-X

Written By: warped on 08/21/12 at 7:54 pm

Man, she's really showing the mileage.  :-X

I think she looks alright for 43. 

And here's that Tootie smile

http://cdn.eurweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/KimFields.jpg

Written By: snozberries on 08/21/12 at 8:00 pm

;D

Sorry if this has been covered. I'm behind

Mindy Cohn was just on Design Star all stars last Sunday (not two days ago the other last Sunday) as a guest judge. The final four contestants had to update the original eastland school set. Remember the common room? - I never noticed befor but it wasn't much different from the living room at Edna's Edibles  ;D

It was fun to watch.

Written By: whistledog on 08/21/12 at 8:02 pm

;D

Sorry if this has been covered. I'm behind

Mindy Cohn was just on Design Star all stars last Sunday (not two days ago the other last Sunday) as a guest judge. The final four contestants had to update the original eastland school set. Remember the common room? - I never noticed befor but it wasn't much different from the living room at Edna's Edibles  ;D

The common room in the 1st season when Molly Ringwald was on the show, or the Common room after Jo joined?

Written By: snozberries on 08/21/12 at 8:03 pm

She prefers to be called Dorothy now.
Am I the only one who watched the craptastic reunion movie??? ::)

;)  :D

Written By: warped on 08/21/12 at 8:05 pm

She prefers to be called Dorothy now.
Am I the only one who watched the craptastic reunion movie??? ::)

;)  :D

If you are talking about that reunion some 10 years ago, I watched it.

Written By: snozberries on 08/21/12 at 8:14 pm

The common room in the 1st season when Molly Ringwald was on the show, or the Common room after Jo joined?

From season one. The front door and fire place are shifted but the stairs and furniture lay out are relatively the same. (I know the furniture has to be in a certain location for the camera but the layout was identical :)

Oh and one of designers kept calling it Eastlake School  ;D
He also said the 5 girls -  there were 7 girls season 1 &, obviously, 4 season two-the end (I'm not counting Pippa as one of the girls because she wasn't.  :P  maybe he was counting mrs garret as "one of the girls"

Written By: snozberries on 08/21/12 at 8:16 pm

I still have it  :D ....on VHS

Written By: whistledog on 08/21/12 at 8:30 pm

From season one. The front door and fire place are shifted but the stairs and furniture lay out are relatively the same. (I know the furniture has to be in a certain location for the camera but the layout was identical :)

I miss that set from the first season.  I am such a Facts of Life geek, check this ..

If you ever watched 'The King of Queens', the actress Jenny O'Hara who had a semi-recurring role as Doug's mother, was a star of the first season of Facts of Life (but for only like 5 episodes).  I pointed that out when I first saw her on KOQ lol

Written By: snozberries on 08/21/12 at 10:09 pm

I miss that set from the first season.  I am such a Facts of Life geek, check this ..

If you ever watched 'The King of Queens', the actress Jenny O'Hara who had a semi-recurring role as Doug's mother, was a star of the first season of Facts of Life (but for only like 5 episodes).  I pointed that out when I first saw her on KOQ lol

I saw her outside of the Paley center and told her I loved her on FOL & My Sister Sam ( she was on a couple of eps of Rizzoli & Isles this season....she p,ayed a mean nun  ;D

I have a pic with her somewhere on FB

Written By: snozberries on 08/21/12 at 10:13 pm

I saw her outside of the Paley center and told her I loved her on FOL & My Sister Sam ( she was on a couple of eps of Rizzoli & Isles this season....she p,ayed a mean nun  ;D

I have a pic with her somewhere on FB

I also have a pic with Aasad Kelada.  You know that name right?  8)

Written By: Dagwood on 08/21/12 at 10:18 pm

OOOH I'm totally Voting for Blair to go all the way... she should be okay if she winds up on a girls team... unless they are all 20 something because then they probably won't know who she is... oh wait that might be better if they don't know who she is because then they won't think she's rich because she used to be a tv star...  she might be a little too christian for the game of survivor....ya know.... 

I don't know, checking out the bios there is another lady who is more open about her Christianity.  I just wonder if Lisa is going to let others know or will she be recognized.  What am I thinking, Jeff will probably out her the first time they hit the beach. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 08/21/12 at 10:52 pm

I don't know, checking out the bios there is another lady who is more open about her Christianity.  I just wonder if Lisa is going to let others know or will she be recognized.  What am I thinking, Jeff will probably out her the first time they hit the beach. ;D

Lately there e been a lot of those über christian types  ;D
I just meant in terms of the cursing & scheming.  ;)

Odds are there will be one woman our age who goes OMFG IT'S BLAIR FROM FACTS OF LIFE!!!!!!!!
And then four 20 yr old girls will go what's that?!?  :D

Written By: warped on 08/22/12 at 6:33 am

They had a lot of amazing guest stars in the Facts of Life.

Helen Hunt on TFOL
http://www.powermobydick.com/images/FactsOfLife.png

Richard Dean Anderson
http://rdafan.net/gallery/albums/factsoflife/normal_8.jpg

Written By: Howard on 08/22/12 at 7:18 am

at least she's aging well.

Written By: Howard on 08/22/12 at 7:20 am

Didn't they all join the reunion film? ???

Written By: Howard on 08/22/12 at 7:21 am

Oh and one of designers kept calling it Eastlake School  ;D
He also said the 5 girls -  there were 7 girls season 1 &, obviously, 4 season two-the end (I'm not counting Pippa as one of the girls because she wasn't.  :P  maybe he was counting mrs garret as "one of the girls"

What about Geri Jewell?  ???

Written By: snozberries on 08/22/12 at 8:15 am

Helen Hunt on TFOL

Richard Dean Anderson

I wrote about that Helen Hunt ep on fb last night. I'll try to remember to post that comment here later

Written By: snozberries on 08/22/12 at 8:18 am

Didn't they alll join the reunion film? ???

No. Nancy McKeon was filming the Lifetime Tv Series The Division. She played a detective in San Francisco.
The inside joke in the reunion was Jo couldn't get away from work as a detective  ;D  I get the feeling Nancy wouldn't have done it even if she weren't working.

Written By: snozberries on 08/22/12 at 10:57 am

I wrote about that Helen Hunt ep on fb last night. I'll try to remember to post that comment here later

Tq Gaskins Just watched the pot ep...ha ha ha one of the stoners is Helen Hunt!  Also, I think the other two must be method actresses because I think they are actually high!!! The 80's FTW

Helen Hunt on TFOL

My favorite lines are uttered in the scene depicted.....
"So, what do you hit it with to make it bong?"  "You don't hit it; it hits you."

Written By: warped on 08/22/12 at 12:26 pm

Tq Gaskins Just watched the pot ep...ha ha ha one of the stoners is Helen Hunt!  Also, I think the other two must be method actresses because I think they are actually high!!! The 80's FTW

My favorite lines are uttered in the scene depicted.....
"So, what do you hit it with to make it bong?"  "You don't hit it; it hits you."

I think I remember that one, Blair doesn't try it but Sue Ann does.

Written By: Dagwood on 08/22/12 at 6:11 pm

Helen Hunt on TFOL

Richard Dean Anderson

I love the MacGyver is Tootie's uncle episode. ;D  I love that show. 

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/22/12 at 6:13 pm

No. Nancy McKeon was filming the Lifetime Tv Series The Division. She played a detective in San Francisco.
The inside joke in the reunion was Jo couldn't get away from work as a detective  ;D  I get the feeling Nancy wouldn't have done it even if she weren't working.

Jo did an interview at the time and said that even if she did not have the schedule conflict, she would not have done the reunion show.  Words to the effect of "I never watch those reunion shows, they never work.  Why would I want to be in one?".

She then went on to say that if they did a reunion show that dealt with the death of Jo, she'd gladly direct it.  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 08/22/12 at 11:10 pm

Jo did an interview at the time and said that even if she did not have the schedule conflict, she would not have done the reunion show.  Words to the effect of "I never watch those reunion shows, they never work.  Why would I want to be in one?".

She then went on to say that if they did a reunion show that dealt with the death of Jo, she'd gladly direct it.  ;D

I missed that interview  ;D

Written By: whistledog on 08/23/12 at 7:59 am

Helen Hunt on TFOL

Richard Dean Anderson

That episode with Richard Dean Anderson (or Rick Anderson, as he was then billed as) was part of a planned spin-off that never came to be.  Thank goodness, cause if it had of, we might not have had MacGyver

Written By: snozberries on 09/19/12 at 10:21 pm

No one has chimed in yet so I've deemed this the new survivor thread.  Maybe we can get a mod to move it to current tv shows  :D

I was hoping for more middle aged women but Lisa might be in luck....minus the dude from season two.  It's still early in the ep tho.

I don't need Lisa to win but I want her to make final 3.  ;)

I don't really remember Jonathan but I think he was probably a douche. 

I don't remember Russell being soannoying but he's grinding my last nerve right now.

Written By: snozberries on 09/19/12 at 10:34 pm

I freaking hate the yellow. Team right now. Leave Lisa alone.  >:(

I like that skupin guy tho.  He sees her importance  :)

I agree she needs to start playing the game.  Told y'all she might be too nice for survivor.

Written By: snozberries on 09/19/12 at 10:44 pm

Watch out ladies....that Zane dude is handing out flowers......look at his frankenstein('s monster) tatoo to find out what comes next.  ;)

Written By: snozberries on 09/19/12 at 10:48 pm

45 mins and no challenge yet? Come on!

Wtf is up with spukin?  ;D

Dudes a walking wound.

I gotta hope this series of injuries happens over several days/weeks not just in the last 72 hrs  :P

Written By: snozberries on 09/19/12 at 11:03 pm

Finally a challenge!

Um. Did Zane paint his face?!?  Like his whole face? Dude is scary.

GO LISA GO!!!!!!
Close enough!  8)

Okay russell or zane can go home. Pretty sure it's going to be Russell.

Written By: snozberries on 09/19/12 at 11:08 pm

Wow! I know there's editing and stuff but did you see Russell tell the girls who to vote for

Okay so I think it's going to be Zane so you guys are good.  ::)

Yeah it's totally Russell  ;D

I missed the part where Zane beefed on the challenge. Not good news for him.

I love survivor because even when you know you don't always know.

Written By: snozberries on 09/19/12 at 11:25 pm

Rule number one of survivor don't be the biggest braggart on the island....it'll kick you in the ass everytime  :P

Subject: Re: Survivor

Written By: loki 13 on 09/20/12 at 3:51 pm

As a lad I had a huge crush on Lisa Whelchel the Mouseketeer. I didn't really care for Lisa Whelchel
as Blair. It wasn't Lisa it was the character that I didn't like. That being said,when they shown Lisa
trying to start the fire from a frontal view I said, "Yes, there is a God."

Okay, now for the show. There were no real surprises but the one thing that gets me is all the players
making alliances in the first 10 minutes. They have to realize there is 3 tribes of 6. the 3 tribes will only
last 9 days at best so it's kind of early to be forming alliances, especially since they really don't know
each other yet. The last few seasons seems to be, in order of importance: Form an alliance, get water,
get shelter, get food, get fire. They are also forming 4 member tribes out of 6 players, if it were a horse
race it would be considered betting bad money. Should the 3 tribe format last more than 9 days they
have the possibilty of having to turn on their own in less than 2 weeks....... Should be fun.

Written By: Dagwood on 09/20/12 at 6:45 pm

Zane was an idiot and deserved to go.  Making alliances with all of them the first day?  My favorite part was his private interview saying this has never been done on Survivor...then, buh bye. ;D

Love Skup, but he really needs to stay away from sharp objects......and fire. ;D  I love that he recognized Lisa right away and almost called her Blair.  Those two girls on the yellow team that got together and got all screachy about being the best alliance need to leave my tv..........YESTERDAY! 

Hopefully Russell learned his lesson and isn't so pushy next week.  I would hate to see him go, I like him, but if I were on the island I would kick him to the curb quick.

Did anyone else catch the one lady on the blue team answering Jeff's question about hurt Survivors with Russell's story then here comes Russell.  I laughed pretty hard during that story.

Written By: snozberries on 09/20/12 at 6:56 pm

As a lad I had a huge crush on Lisa Whelchel the Mouseketeer. I didn't really care for Lisa Whelchel
as Blair. It wasn't Lisa it was the character that I didn't like. That being said,when they shown Lisa
trying to start the fire from a frontal view I said, "Yes, there is a God."

;D

Okay, now for the show. There were no real surprises but the one thing that gets me is all the players
making alliances in the first 10 minutes. They have to realize there is 3 tribes of 6. the 3 tribes will only
last 9 days at best so it's kind of early to be forming alliances, especially since they really don't know
each other yet. The last few seasons seems to be, in order of importance: Form an alliance, get water,
get shelter, get food, get fire. They are also forming 4 member tribes out of 6 players, if it were a horse
race it would be considered betting bad money. Should the 3 tribe format last more than 9 days they
have the possibilty of having to turn on their own in less than 2 weeks....... Should be fun.

I don't know.... forming an mini alliance now sounds like a good idea... .look at lisa's team there are 6 of them. If Spuk (as dag calls him) chooses to stick with the 4 person alliance for now then it's fairly easy to go to tribal....assume no side alliances exist or no blindsides are coming

You sort of have to find an alliance quick but then you can bail when someone better (or a merge) comes along.  It's like a safety net.

Written By: snozberries on 09/20/12 at 7:02 pm

Zane was an idiot and deserved to go.  Making alliances with all of them the first day?  My favorite part was his private interview saying this has never been done on Survivor...then, buh bye. ;D

dude was more clueless than Brandon (the troll's nephew!)  Yeah I think the alliance with every member on the team has been done (just not on the first day.... it could've worked for him if

a) he weren't dumb enough to utter it to someone
b) he were in good physical shape - because had he done better in the challenge Russell would've gone home for sure.

Love Skup, but he really needs to stay away from sharp objects......and fire. ;D  I love that he recognized Lisa right away and almost called her Blair.  Those two girls on the yellow team that got together and got all screachy about being the best alliance need to leave my tv..........YESTERDAY! 

I hate those screechy girls....mostly because they don't recognize the awesomeness that is Lisa Welchel... I swear... had I been on that island I would've been doing the happy dance and said Blair it's me and you all the way cuz I wouldn't mind losing to her so long as I got to the finale too.  :D

Hopefully Russell learned his lesson and isn't so pushy next week.  I would hate to see him go, I like him, but if I were on the island I would kick him to the curb quick.

I hope so.... remember that crap he was spewing about not  taking the leadership role? I wonder where in the ep they did that summary? I wonder if it was before  the challenge/tribal counsel or after it...

and yeah I hope he can keep his big head out of it.

Did anyone else catch the one lady on the blue team answering Jeff's question about hurt Survivors with Russell's story then here comes Russell.  I laughed pretty hard during that story.

yeah I totally caught that... I was sort of happy when he was on her team....but soon after I just felt sorry for her!  :D

Written By: Dagwood on 09/20/12 at 7:32 pm

I hate those screechy girls....mostly because they don't recognize the awesomeness that is Lisa Welchel... I swear... had I been on that island I would've been doing the happy dance and said Blair it's me and you all the way cuz I wouldn't mind losing to her so long as I got to the finale too.  :D

See, we should have done it and we could have both been on her team, it is a final 3 right?  It would have been completely awesome to be there.  I can't believe only one person recognized her.  It's not like she has changed much.

Written By: loki 13 on 09/20/12 at 8:22 pm

You sort of have to find an alliance quick but then you can bail when someone better (or a merge) comes along.  It's like a safety net.

I can see the benefit of an early alliance but jeez, they ought to learn someones name before they go
all fist bump and huggy about an alliance.

Was I seeing things or did they reveal where the immunity idol is hidden, or isn't hidden?

Other than Lisa I haven't figured out who I like yet, I have figured out who I don't and it's two of
the three returning players and the guy who fell in the fire isn't one of them.

Written By: snozberries on 09/20/12 at 11:05 pm

See, we should have done it and we could have both been on her team, it is a final 3 right?  It would have been completely awesome to be there.  I can't believe only one person recognized her.  It's not like she has changed much.

I figure the girls are just a bit young I mean Facts stopped playing on Nick about 97. The girls were probably 6 so unless theyve seen the DVDs they wouldn't know it.

The sex therapist lady should've recognized her I can't remember the age of the other women on red & blue.

The baseball player for sure knows her. Baseball players always watch tv repeats and daytime tv  ;D

Russell too egotistical to know her. I bet he'd know Kim fields tho  ::)

Written By: snozberries on 09/20/12 at 11:08 pm

I can see the benefit of an early alliance but jeez, they ought to learn someones name before they go
all fist bump and huggy about an alliance.

Was I seeing things or did they reveal where the immunity idol is hidden, or isn't hidden?

Other than Lisa I haven't figured out who I like yet, I have figured out who I don't and it's two of
the three returning players and the guy who fell in the fire isn't one of them.

I'm with ya I don't like Jonathan (even tho I don't really remember him he gives off a vibe)
I uses to like russell. Or I remember thinking I liked him but I vaguely recall him being somewhat militant in his season as well.  He's really unlikeable right now.

I think they did reveal the idol. I'm sure it's under the rice container.

Written By: snozberries on 09/20/12 at 11:09 pm

Btw. Did no other team eat rice? I mean presumably the clues hidden in the same spot why did no one else find a clue. Or did I miss it?

Oh wait. Russell & Jonathan found it but trauma boy did not.....that's because they didn't have idols his season and the rest of the team is too stupid to look. Lisa's not she's just playing a safe game.

Written By: loki 13 on 09/21/12 at 3:29 pm

I think they did reveal the idol. I'm sure it's under the rice container.

I figured it to be the amulet looking thing on the lid of the rice container.

Written By: snozberries on 09/21/12 at 3:51 pm

I figured it to be the amulet looking thing on the lid of the rice container.

very well could be....that would be hilarious....

remember when Jaime thought she had the idol but it wasn't it was just part of the camp decor!  :D

I found the clip!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJI17hRvSPY

Written By: loki 13 on 09/26/12 at 7:34 pm

No spoilers.

Never have I wanted anyone to win this game more than I do now. I had a connection to Lisa in 1977

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1BTSTT7NJA

and from what she said to the camera I have a connection now. I hope she goes far in this game.

Written By: snozberries on 09/27/12 at 8:35 am

Great clip!  I never watched the mouseketeers....I feel like I missed out on something!

I hope she does well too.  So far she hasn't had to exert herself physically in the challenges. She's good at puzzles so that helps.

When she was talking about her stage persona vs her real life persona I was like.....start acting! Create a character that wins survivor and go....make....some....damn....friends!

Omg. Cookies! Really? Did you see Jeff's face?  ;D

They made the right decision tho....

Russell better watch out if they lose next week....

Written By: loki 13 on 09/27/12 at 8:43 pm

For the record, my mother watched a friend's daughter after school while she worked, she watched
the show. In the 70's most people had only one TV so I watched simply because it was on. That is
my story and I'm sticking to it.

When Lisa said she was an introvert and shy and people thought she was an outsider and a loner
I said, "I know exactly how you feel." Strange as it may sound but I was 14 when I had my boyhood
crush on Lisa and when she said all that it's like that crush feeling came right back. She doesn't seem
phony, I like that. Unfortunately that is a characteristic that gets you booted off in a hurry.

My Idol theory was right, amulet on top of the box.  ;D

I sense a mini merger coming, the one tribe is down to 4. They will do something to mix it up.

Written By: snozberries on 09/27/12 at 8:47 pm

For the record, my mother watched a friend's daughter after school while she worked, she watched
the show. In the 70's most people had only one TV so I watched simply because it was on. That is
my story and I'm sticking to it.

When Lisa said she was an introvert and shy and people thought she was an outsider and a loner
I said, "I know exactly how you feel." Strange as it may sound but I was 14 when I had my boyhood
crush on Lisa and when she said all that it's like that crush feeling came right back. She doesn't seem
phony, I like that. Unfortunately that is a characteristic that gets you booted off in a hurry.

My Idol theory was right, amulet on top of the box.  ;D

I sense a mini merger coming, the one tribe is down to 4. They will do something to mix it up.

Surrrreee..... good story  ;D    I think we lived in Panama when it was on which is why I missed it. 

I totally feel that way! All the time... particularly in large groups of people I don't know.  Sometimes in small groups of people I do know  :D 

I knew that's where it was too but I'll let you take credit for it since you mentioned it before I did. 

I think the only other person who may know who she is is that Denise chick so I hope a merger comes along and I hope Denise is cool (and not one of those she's a TV star so she must be rich) types.

Written By: snozberries on 10/03/12 at 10:09 pm

Abby & RC...... Worst alliance ever.  ::)

Oh and now Abby gave up RC's clue.... Really?

Pete siding with Lisa...l love it

Written By: snozberries on 10/03/12 at 10:13 pm

Dumb assed red tribe  ;D

Kevin saw it....isaw it. Why couldn't they see it?

Written By: snozberries on 10/03/12 at 10:16 pm

Who was in charge of tying down the raft???  >:(

:D

Malcolm in the middle  ;D

Another puzzle challenge?

Are those idols like turkeys or something?  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 10/03/12 at 10:18 pm

Oh no Lisa..you're the puzzle guru or your team.  Why'd you sit out?

I really hate abby

Damn Russell  ;D

Mike injured himself again???  :o

Rc's kicking ass. 

Blues' so far behind I'm not really worried about Lisa right now.  If they catch up ima be pissed. 

Whew.....

Send Russell home...he was useless.  ::)

Written By: Dagwood on 10/03/12 at 10:22 pm

Abi is insane, I am sure of it.

Gotta love the idiot that thought they put the raft high enough.  Guess not. ;D

And it wouldn't a season if Mike wasn't bleeding at least once an episode. :D

Written By: Dagwood on 10/03/12 at 10:24 pm

I am beginning to like Denise, too.  If we could just lose RC, Abi and Angie I would be happy. 

Written By: snozberries on 10/03/12 at 10:27 pm

Abi is insane, I am sure of it.

Gotta love the idiot that thought they put the raft high enough.  Guess not. ;D

And it wouldn't a season if Mike wasn't bleeding at least once an episode. :D

Ain't that the truth!  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 10/03/12 at 10:30 pm

I am beginning to like Denise, too.  If we could just lose RC, Abi and Angie I would be happy.

Agreed.  i like Denise.  I rc can go cuz she hates Lisa  ;) but abby should go first....

Love that mike did what he told dude not todo....and that's what got him cut... 

Bitches.  >:(

No you didn't know it the whole time stupid.  ::)  Otherwise you would've found it sooner.

Written By: snozberries on 10/03/12 at 10:35 pm

Don't think of me as the weak link because I never said "I can't". No you didn't have to say it cookie girl you showed it  :P

It's cool Russell black folks can't swim we see that now  ::)

Russell: what is it about this game that makes it fight meso much. I don't know if it's gods plan that I'm here for just a short time.....

UM.  MAYBE IT'S GOD'S WAY OF SAYING YOU SHOULD'VE KEPT YOUR ASS AT HOME

Angie's reallynot helping her case by trying to " justify" why she didn't go again.

Written By: snozberries on 10/03/12 at 10:39 pm

Yes Russell. The slaves endured so you could be on survivor 3 more days  ::)

Did he really just draw that analogy?

Written By: Dagwood on 10/03/12 at 10:57 pm

Yes Russell. The slaves endured so you could beatty on survivor 3 more days  ::)

Did he really just draw that analogy?

I don't know, I missed that statement.  Wow, just wow.

Written By: snozberries on 10/03/12 at 11:08 pm

I don't know, I missed that statement.  Wow, just wow.

Basically.  He wrapped it up in that's what gives me the strength to fight biput essentially yeah that's how I read it.

Oh I meant be on not Beaty.  Stupid autocorrect lol

Written By: snozberries on 10/03/12 at 11:11 pm

In the end the right person went home. She was too immature for the game.  Theoretically there will not be a swimming challenge so Russell gives better odds at a chance for a win....not by a whole lot mind you....but he's got muscle they may need. 

Written By: Dagwood on 10/04/12 at 7:28 am

I am glad she went home.  It's sad, too.  She was the hometown girl and I was hoping she would do well.

Written By: snozberries on 10/04/12 at 2:21 pm

I am glad she went home.  It's sad, too.  She was the hometown girl and I was hoping she would do well.

she needed about 3 more years of maturity/life experience...too bad she didn't make it to the negotiation/rewards challenge... I would've loved to hear Jeff tell her he had a plate of cookies up for grabs!!!  ;D 

Written By: Dagwood on 10/04/12 at 9:45 pm

;D  That would have been classic. 

Written By: snozberries on 10/04/12 at 10:20 pm

;D  That would have been classic.

oh the jokes that could've been made at her expense on the Soup and at the reunion show!  ;D

Written By: MarkMc1990 on 10/04/12 at 10:55 pm

I think Denise is my favorite this season. I'm happy with the 3 people that are left on that tribe, but if they lose again, I think Denise and Malcolm should vote out Russell.

Am I the only one who doesn't know ANYONE on the red tribe besides Penner and Jeff Kent? They pretty much never show that tribe.

As a fan of classic TV, I'm totally rooting for Lisa Whelchel to go far :D And I totally hope RC kicks Abi-Maria to the curb, I can't stand her.

Overall, great season so far! I really like the 3 tribe set-up, which they haven't done since All-Stars. I hope it makes for more interesting and dynamic alliance once there's a tribe shuffle or merge, since the 2 tribe set-up tends to lead to one tribe "Pagonging" the other.

Written By: snozberries on 10/12/12 at 9:05 am

Dude may think he's built for excellence but he sure doesn't play that way.  He's delusional!!! He could barely stand after they crawled back to the mat. So why throw a fit. If he were the god (or perfect product of god) that he thought he was he would've been able to rise to challenge and tried smashing those rice jars on his own....

I really like Malcolm & Denise....who doesn't like an underdog?

Malcolm, Denise and Lisa are my choice for final three. It's gonna be a tough battle but I'd love to see it.

Abi is batshyt crazy.  Love the way Pete manipulated that.  I've seen lots of crafty and not so crafty attempts at sabotage and chaos....he pulled it off like a veteran.  ;D

Well you finally got to see a bit more red this ep.... And more next week apparently.  Here's hoping the illness/injury is not serious but is big enough to give M & D another week three days in the game!

Written By: snozberries on 10/20/12 at 2:02 pm

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure Jeff called abi a lazy bitch....twice.  :D

Alright he inferred it..but still my god she's annoying.

Poor Dana. I was hoping they'd vote off Katie before Dawson but that worked to Jeff Kent's advantage.

I hope Denise gets to a merge before the guys have to turn on her.

Written By: snozberries on 11/02/12 at 10:46 am

I'm worried Lisa just showed how smart she is....with all of her observations at tribal counsel.... I think maybe they may see her as a little more of a thinker than they originally thought...

did you see Pete's face when his name was written down... I SO WISH they had decided to split the vote between Penner and Pete...that would've been hilarious! 

I really, truly hate Abi... I want her to go soon!!!

I wonder what happens if they have to play the idol...

I think Abi thinks it's hers but technically Pete found, and possess, it... would to see Abi lose her shyt on Pete if he decided to play it next week because he got votes this week  ;D

I love that Lisa found Malcolm's idol I am thrilled at the prospect of a Malcolm, Denise, Lisa alliance....they are my favs... but Malcolm is right... Malcolm is on the losing end of that Trio... I think Denise would win the game if she made it to the final three....

Written By: snozberries on 11/03/12 at 1:05 pm

did you guys stop watching???  :-\\

Written By: Dagwood on 11/03/12 at 1:50 pm

No, I just watched late and haven't had a chance to come here.  Have you watched yet?  Don't want to spoil you.

Written By: snozberries on 11/03/12 at 1:54 pm

No, I just watched late and haven't had a chance to come here.  Have you watched yet?  Don't want to spoil you.

I'm all caught up....

Written By: Dagwood on 11/03/12 at 3:05 pm

Awesome!

I love that the only two castaways that know who Lisa is are Penner and Skup.  The returnees seem to understand that you need to pay attention to go forward in this game.  I get that the younger ones probably never saw FOL, but Denise should have. 

Glad that RC is gone.  I wanted to smack her when she was whining about being an outsider and the rest treated her badly.  What about how you talked about Lisa?  Did you not treat her badly?

Love to see Lisa in an alliance with Denise and Malcolm.  I hope it helps her go far.  I am still rooting for her.

Written By: snozberries on 11/03/12 at 4:23 pm

Awesome!

I love that the only two castaways that know who Lisa is are Penner and Skup.  The returnees seem to understand that you need to pay attention to go forward in this game.  I get that the younger ones probably never saw FOL, but Denise should have. 

Glad that RC is gone.  I wanted to smack her when she was whining about being an outsider and the rest treated her badly.  What about how you talked about Lisa?  Did you not treat her badly?

Love to see Lisa in an alliance with Denise and Malcolm.  I hope it helps her go far.  I am still rooting for her.

I hated RC too...was happy to see her go... just wanted her to go after Abi.

I thought Denise would know who Lisa was too. She's definitely the right age bracket.... :-\\

my trainee is 23 - 25 and watches...she has no clue who Lisa is. It's so sad to me!

Written By: snozberries on 11/04/12 at 11:56 am

I suggested this for appolinia's 80s blog  ;D

The significance of Facts of Life and why people your age should know who Lisa Welchel is (& why they should be ashamed they don't know who she is)

Written By: Dagwood on 11/04/12 at 2:31 pm

I suggested this for appolinia's 80s blog  ;D

;D

Written By: loki 13 on 11/07/12 at 8:03 pm

Sometimes the look on Jeff's face is priceless. It's like he wants to say,
"Are you really that stupid." After hearing that exit speech I think the right one
was voted off. Arrogant, dipwad.

Written By: Dagwood on 11/07/12 at 9:13 pm

I agree, the one voted off got on my last nerve tonight.  And talk about bitter exit speech.

And, wow what a Tribal Council.  I love that Lisa totally outed Malcolm, told them all she did and still didn't get a single vote.  I just hope the previews of next week are right and she flips away from Abi and Artis.  They are poison.  She, Penner and Skup are my ideal alliance.

Written By: snozberries on 11/08/12 at 12:16 am

Posting this first....then I'll read your posts.

Wtf just happened? I felt like my head was gonna implode from all the scrambling and the aftermath!!!

Written By: snozberries on 11/08/12 at 12:16 am

Sometimes the look on Jeff's face is priceless. It's like he wants to say,
"Are you really that stupid." After hearing that exit speech I think the right one
was voted off. Arrogant, dipwad.

I was so disappointed by that speech. I agree!

Written By: snozberries on 11/08/12 at 12:24 am

I agree, the one voted off got on my last nerve tonight.  And talk about bitter exit speech.

And, wow what a Tribal Council.  I love that Lisa totally outed Malcolm, told them all she did and still didn't get a single vote.  I just hope the previews of next week are right and she flips away from Abi and Artis.  They are poison.  She, Penner and Skup are my ideal alliance.

I was down for the Lisa Malcolm and Denise alliance but agreed. She's fare better with penner skup

I was terrified shed get the vote. She really smart has a good handle on the game but the others are stupid.
I can't believe abi pulled out her idol like that!  And Pete's a numbskull

A penner and welch alliance cod be dangerous she's smart he's smart and crafty. Skup's a puppy lol.
Carter should be the disposable 4th.

Did u see abi's face when RC came in? That bitch is pure evil. Dark soul in that one.

I feel bad for Denise tho cuz she's still awesome. If Lisa can't win I still want Denise to win.

I don't want artis, Pete or abi anywhere near the 2nd and 3 rd place prize...send them home next.

Written By: Dagwood on 11/08/12 at 7:20 am

Agree, Snoz.  I guess my main reason for wanting her with Skup is they were my faves to begin with.  Keep them together, safety in numbers.

Abi is crazy.  If looks could kill, RC would be dead.  I would love to see her, Artis and Pete gone.  Preferably starting with Abi.

Written By: snozberries on 11/08/12 at 8:36 am

Agree, Snoz.  I guess my main reason for wanting her with Skup is they were my faves to begin with.  Keep them together, safety in numbers.

Abi is crazy.  If looks could kill, RC would be dead.  I would love to see her, Artis and Pete gone.  Preferably starting with Abi.

I hope the big brother people and bad girls people are watching. I suspect abi has a long career as a reality show bitch ahead of her. 

I hear ya dag.  I'm not opposed to the Lisa/skup alliance. Hell I was impressed/touched he remembered her.
I just cringe everytime he stands, walks, pics up something or puts something down. Two or three weeks ago the showed him cutting a coconut (or something) machete in one hand item in the other. I was certain he was going to come out of it with just the one hand  ;D

I still fear Lisa put a giant target on her back or just made herself out to be another 'villain' in the tribe.

Written By: snozberries on 11/15/12 at 6:15 pm

GOD I LOVE THIS SEASON!!!! the only thing better than Artis going would've been if Abi got her annoying ass voted off....  :D 

I love and respect Lisa so much... and I feel so bad for her.  I wonder if the self awareness she's experiencing on the island is what lead to the split from the hubby...not that it matters or is any of my business I just find her experience fascinating.

I hated penner...and even tho he's sort of playing her I really think he's helping her.  And I like the way he does it...he's a smart dude!

AND WHY DOESN'T DENISE RECOGNIZE HER??? IT'S TOTALLY BUGGING THE CRAP OUT OF ME!!!  >:(

she's 41 yrs old....she totally should've been watching Facts... no?

Written By: Dagwood on 11/15/12 at 7:12 pm

You'd think.  I am 41 and I freaking know who she is. :D

My first though about last night was what is Lisa thinking?  Even after the crap Abi spouted at TC she still voted with them?  Yes, Artis still left but dang, girl.  Wake up and realize that Abi and Peter only wanted you for the number, nothing else.

I laughed my butt off when Abi didn't get picked to play for reward and Jeff pointed out loudly that she had no chance to go now. ;D

I so want her gone.  I wish Artis hadn't aligned with her.  I bet he would have been bearable otherwise.

Written By: snozberries on 11/15/12 at 7:46 pm

You'd think.  I am 41 and I freaking know who she is. :D

My first though about last night was what is Lisa thinking?  Even after the crap Abi spouted at TC she still voted with them?  Yes, Artis still left but dang, girl.  Wake up and realize that Abi and Peter only wanted you for the number, nothing else.

I laughed my butt off when Abi didn't get picked to play for reward and Jeff pointed out loudly that she had no chance to go now. ;D

I so want her gone.  I wish Artis hadn't aligned with her.  I bet he would have been bearable otherwise.

If Artis had aligned with Skup and Lisa they would've been a strong team....

stupid Artis... I laughed my ass off when abi hit skup with the coconut... I mean... WTF he's just lying there and he gets injured... 

Written By: Dagwood on 11/15/12 at 8:10 pm

I laughed my ass off when abi hit skup with the coconut... I mean... WTF he's just lying there and he gets injured... 

I know, right?  It's like he has a target placed neatly in front of him.  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 11/21/12 at 8:56 pm

God can abi just shut the eff up!?!

I really hope they send her home.

Btw- I missed that Lisa voted for penner. I thought she voted with the others.

Written By: snozberries on 11/21/12 at 9:07 pm

Not a spoiler just a speculation.

There are 8 now right?

Why not split the 6.

3 for Pete. 3 for Abi
If abi plays the idol Pete goes home. If not the draw rocks (right?)

Or do they vote again- cuz then I'd say all 6 for abi  :D

Written By: snozberries on 11/21/12 at 9:24 pm

Not a spoiler just a speculation.

There are 8 now right?

Why not split the 6.

3 for Pete. 3 for Abi
If abi plays the idol Pete goes home. If not the draw rocks (right?)

Or do they vote again- cuz then I'd say all 6 for abi  :D

Oh great! I think like Penner  :D

Written By: snozberries on 11/21/12 at 9:42 pm

whew

That abi chick is seriously maladjusted and delusional!!!

I'm so happy it wasn't the usual flashback t day episode.

Written By: Dagwood on 11/21/12 at 9:58 pm

Abi is a complete freak.  Seriously, does she ever shut her mouth?  She totally proved why no one likes her at tribal.  Then trying to blame it on culture and English being her second language?  I'm sorry but in any language and culture, constantly interrupting, whining and flat out saying nasty stuff is rude.

I just wish she had gone home, not Pete.  Can't wait til next week to see her get a taste of her own medicine.

Written By: snozberries on 11/21/12 at 11:07 pm

Abi is a complete freak.  Seriously, does she ever shut her mouth?  She totally proved why no one likes her at tribal.  Then trying to blame it on culture and English being her second language?  I'm sorry but in any language and culture, constantly interrupting, whining and flat out saying nasty stuff is rude.

I just wish she had gone home, not Pete.  Can't wait til next week to see her get a taste of her own medicine.

Yeah she's rude, she arrogant and she obnoxious.  And she's 22 so obviously she's unaware she's all those things  :D

I wish she'd gone home early on but I bet at the reunion she will blame her villain status on the cultural differences (again) or the editing.  Sure it's edited but there's still truth in it. You can tell by the commentary. And that tribal council says it all.

Written By: MarkMc1990 on 11/21/12 at 11:12 pm

I thought Abi was 33?

I'm rooting for Denise, although the editors have kind of been downplaying her the last couple episodes. She's a fighter though!

I'm kind of sad to see Pete go. He was nice to look at. I think he'd be more interesting as a loner too against the alliance of 6...I have a feeling Abi will just pout and hope to win immunity whereas Pete probably would have tried to shake up the game by trying to make deals.

Written By: snozberries on 11/21/12 at 11:15 pm

I thought she was 22 but I guess she is 22 either way she's too old to act the way she does.

Pete would've been more interesting against the 6 but that didn't happen.

I like Denise a lot but Lisa's my first choice - Denise is a powerhouse tho

Written By: MarkMc1990 on 11/21/12 at 11:40 pm

Some fun facts about Denise

-she's the only player in Survivor history to attend every pre-merge tribal council
-only player in Survivor history to have been on a tribe with every single player at some point

I think if she makes it to the Final 3 (or Final 2? The jury started with the 11th place person) she should win just for the fact that she survived all those tribal councils!

Written By: Dagwood on 11/22/12 at 8:53 am

Abi is 32.

I love Denise.  She is one of my favorites.  This is the first season where I like almost all the players.  I wouldn't mind Mike, Malcolm, Denise, Lisa or Penner winning.  Just get Abi the heck off my screen, please.

Written By: snozberries on 11/22/12 at 9:47 am

Abi is 32.

I told you I need glasses right? it looked like it said 22 and that, given the way she acts, made sense to me...the fact that she's actually 32 annoys me even more!!!

I love Denise.  She is one of my favorites.  This is the first season where I like almost all the players.  I wouldn't mind Mike, Malcolm, Denise, Lisa or Penner winning.  Just get Abi the heck off my screen, please.

you forgot Skup  :D

Written By: Dagwood on 11/22/12 at 10:15 am

I told you I need glasses right? it looked like it said 22 and that, given the way she acts, made sense to me...the fact that she's actually 32 annoys me even more!!!

you forgot Skup  :D

No I didn't....I just called him Mike instead.  Either way I love him.

Written By: snozberries on 11/22/12 at 10:31 am

No I didn't....I just called him Mike instead.  Either way I love him.

oh like I remember his real name...stop changing the rules on me!  :P 

Anyone of the 5 could win the jury.... minus abi....because they are all, in their own way, playing a good game.  However, I think Skup may have the least chance of winning because he's seen as the weakest/least thinking player of the game... whoever goes to the final three should take skup.

Malcolm could win it for being a good player and being well liked
Denise could win it for being a strong player and truly being a survivor.
Lisa and Penner could win it because they both could would have strong speeches for the jury.

I think a Malcolm, Denise, Penner would seriously split the jury

I think a Penner, Skup Lisa jury would swing to Penner if they chose the winner for skill....if chosen for likability it would swing Lisa's way...

Malcolm, denise, Lisa --- probably goes to Malcolm.

Denise, Lisa, Skup, maybe goes to Denise

It's hard to decide....

Ultimately tho- I think Malcolm and Penner are probably the worst choices for an aliance  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 11/28/12 at 8:54 pm

Watching as I type.

A) can't believe Malcolm accepted abi's invite to her pity party

B) smartest play right now---much as I hate it---- anyone +abi +carson final 3 that's a guaranteed win.

Who's left?
Skup
Mal
Denise
Lisa

Penn
Car
Ab

Yep if penn convinces skup or Lisa to flip he has the game sewn up.  :o

C) AUCTION!!! Finally. I was going to post last week my annoyance that there hasn't been one yet.

Written By: snozberries on 11/28/12 at 9:08 pm

This would be a dumb move but it's BACON!!!! I'd totally bid on it!!!

You go Denise. I'm totally with you

Skup $500 for what Jeff didn't get to say anything? Wine???nope- not wine... Just. OMG  8-P cheese....  8-P 8-P
8-P

That look on Jeff's face is priceless!!! Why do you people eat moldy cheese one of those bricks was solid green  8-P

Donuts. Can't imagine what that does to you when you're dehydrated.

Fries chicken and fries. He'll yeah penner!!! Nice score!!!

Second covered item...don't do it! It's a plate of live beetles or something!

Of carter not Carson. Whatever- proves my point... He's useless.

Rice and beans for the tribe- he just won one jury vote.

Third covered item go Lisa--- pls don't be the beetles.
Ginormous hoagie.....

See that's why I can't play this game. I'd cry over the fact it had cheese on it.

Abi and the advantage...why didn't the jackasses see that coming.

One bite per person off the veal shank...no thanks-

Carter got screwed lol first he gave up his prize for the tribe the he's gotta share his second prize.

Written By: snozberries on 11/28/12 at 9:14 pm

Oh delusion...thy name is abi.

Yes that talk penner had with you had everything to do with the advantage.  ::)  and absolutely nothing to do with your poor people skills.

I doubt abi could win a challenge even with advancing to the final round. I'll be surprised if she does but I doubt it.

Written By: Dagwood on 11/28/12 at 9:18 pm

Words can't describe my feelings about the show right now.  Post when you have seen it all then I will try to make words describe.

Written By: snozberries on 11/28/12 at 9:23 pm

Holy crap. Malcolm looks like Jesus  ;D  (when penner's talking about them sticking together) after abi talks about lying because they were mad about her honesty. That's not what they meant by honesty honey.  ::)

Too bad abi doesn't get to play the quiz portion of the challenge.

She's such a bad faker. No way they bought that right???

How come we didn't get to see the next two questions  >:(

WTF JUST HAPPENED!!! How in the hell did she do that???  :o

Written By: snozberries on 11/28/12 at 9:34 pm

There's a twisted part of me. When skup, mal and Denise are talking to Lisa
I just want skup to tell her you know, you take the good you take the bad you take em both and then you have.... The game of survivor.  :D

They're gonna vote Lisa out for being so damn wishy washy aren't they?  >:(
I can feel it.

Written By: Dagwood on 11/28/12 at 9:40 pm

I just want skup to tell her you know, you take the good you take the bad you take em both and then you have.... The game of survivor.  :D

;D

Written By: snozberries on 11/28/12 at 9:40 pm

OMG!!! Stop Lisa. STOP!!!

Ugh.

Oh she's done. Penner just has to tell mal what she said and she's out.

Go do your magic? His magic will put you out.

Lisa and skup are pissing me off today.

Guess its gonna be Denise. Remains to be seen eh? Just a matter of minutes now

Are u sure abi's in her 30s. Did u see her stick her tongue out at Denise???  ::)

Penner's right about one thing. You can't win against Denise and Malcolm. You can split the vote if they're both there but you can't win.  But you can't win against penner either. He's playing a damn good game.

God my heart was breaking for Lisa. You could see how deep her pain is  :\'(

Written By: snozberries on 11/28/12 at 9:52 pm

you know what would've been kinda awesome??? If penner had pushed everyone to vote Malcolm but talked up Denise at tribal. Then did that thing where says Denise's name and everyone laughs....and then there's only abi's vote for Denise...two votes for penner and 4 votes Malcolm. 

Not that I want Malcolm to go but I love a good blindside!  :D

WOW! It's penner. Did not see that coming.  Really. Lisa and skup have no balls. 

But I'm still glad it's not Lisa!!!

This wiuldve been a different game if Lisa had voted with the other tribe all along.

Written By: snozberries on 11/28/12 at 9:53 pm

Words can't describe my feelings about the show right now.  Post when you have seen it all then I will try to make words describe.

Go!

Written By: Dagwood on 11/28/12 at 10:03 pm

I just want to smack Abi upside the head with a two by four.  Seriously?  She demanded an apology from Penner for the way they treated her at TC?  First, it wasn't that bad.  Second...what about the apology from her for the way she has treated everyone else every single freaking day since she hit the island.  So it is okay for her to be a screaming biotch to everyone else but when someone tells her she is mean they are awful and must apologize?  Get a grip lady.

That being said, she was smart to save her money.  The rest should have thought about that.  There always is something like that in the auction.  Can't believe she won immunity, though.  Craptastic.  Next week will be awful with her smug mug.  Hopefully they pull their heads out and get rid of her.  I don't care if she would be easy to win with in the finals.  Who in their right minds would want to spend any more time with her?

Bye bye Penner.  I would rather it have been Carter.  Still rooting for Lisa and Skup.  I am glad she didn't stick with the other group.  She would have been a fool to be loyal to Abi after the way they treated her.  Abi needs to learn that if you act like that you are going to get crap right back. 

Written By: snozberries on 11/29/12 at 12:27 am

Agreed. Abi needs her ticket punched so she can gain entrance to the real world.

I keep going back to that convo with Lisa where she kept telling Lisa you better stick with us/I don't trust you. Lisa was nothing but loyal and I wish to my core that Lisa wasnt the kind of person to keep her word to someone who mistreated her so. She was so loyal to the wrong side and even when she turned she still felt guilty for breaking an alliance that was never true to her.

I wish Lisa played more with her heart/guy less with her conscience because seriously she had no allegiance to others outside if we are this team. This puppy dog mentality of I'm gonna lick that hand that beats me...it's not healthy and it's time she got over the I'm gonna roll over and let you walk all over me because it easier than doing what's healthier for me.

I have to wonder if she wasnt in an abusive relationship and she finally saw this pattern inside of herself on the island and that's why she filed for divorce so soon after.  :-\\

I really want to know what abi sees in herself when she watches. The reunion will not be long enough because I could see them spending 30 mins on Lisa and. 30 mins on abi alone. Sorry guys I don't care about anyone else's assessment of the season. But I'm still dying to hear from everyone about their reaction to Lisa's past!

Penner, Denise and Malcolm all have to go in order for anyone else to win. They are the 3 playing hardest.  Abi coasted this far. She only won because she was the most desperate. Dude if Denise had just beat penner to the thing we wouldn't be having this convo (and i know - I'm pretty penner came in first in round 2 and Denise was just behind carter but I think Denise and carter, as fast as they were couldve done abi in. 

Yeah it was stupid not to have waited for the good auction item and you could see it on penner's face when abi shouted $500. He was like oops. I didn't think about that. The strategy king was beat by his own game. And by fried chicken. Cuz it was a stupid ploy and he paid for it.  >:(

Written By: snozberries on 12/06/12 at 4:00 pm

Watching now-  couple of observations (in case I forget)

1). Wow Abi's super smart!!! Penner gets voted out so she suspects that Mal, D, Lisa & Skup are in an alliance!  :o  WHA-!?!?!?  NO WAY!!! I'd've never figured that on out on my own! She's the most awesome at player ever.

2) finally a freaking family challenge.

3) I love how they cut to Lisa on every reveal and she's genuinely happy for her tribe mates. I wonder how much of that is also anticipation for seeing her guest.  Not gonna lie. I secret hope Mindy Cohn pulls a cameo  :D

Wow!    :o  so that's what Oprah means when she talks about the ugly cry.

Maybe it's the "connection" and the fact that we "know" her. Seems this journey has been more about self discovery than playing the game. I said it before- if this self reflection/awareness is what lead to her divorce then GOOD FOR HER! And I wish her well.

Written By: warped on 12/06/12 at 4:03 pm

1). Wow Abi's super smart!!! Penner gets voted out so she suspects that Mal, D, Lisa & Skup are in an alliance!  :o  WHA-!?!?!?  NO WAY!!! I'd've never figured that on out on my own! She's the most awesome at player ever.

3) I love how they cut to Lisa on every reveal and she's genuinely happy for her tribe mates. I wonder how much of that is also anticipation for seeing her guest.  Not gonna lie. I secret hope Mindy Cohn pulls a cameo  :D

Mindy's coming on the show? Really? Cool
I read somewhere that Lisa has west nile virus, didn't go into details.

Written By: snozberries on 12/06/12 at 4:13 pm

Watched the family reveals again. I think Lisa was genuinely happy when skup saw his son and carter saw his mom. I think she was happy for Denise seeing her hubby but, in hindsight, I could see the sting (or I think I did) of the knowledge that Lisa's hubby would not be there.  That's when she started the ugly cry. I think seeing her brother ; & wtf is he a Berenstein Bear? "Sister! Sister!  ::) )  anyway I think the combo of getting hit with my hubby doesn't support me and here's my bro I can lean on him really brought the emotions out of her. 

That's my 5cent psycho-analysis for the day  :D

Written By: snozberries on 12/06/12 at 4:18 pm

I wonder if Ani's mom is a bitch too.  Oh no she's normal. Wtf maybe abi got dropped on her head as a baby.

Alright Malcilm's baby bro is weird (but in a sweet way)  :)

Written By: snozberries on 12/06/12 at 4:29 pm

Wow. I wonder if Denise is worried about her place in the alliance right now.

Good strategy on Malcolm's part tho.

Plus it would've been weird watching Denise and hub getting cozy knowing she smells to high heaven.

Written By: snozberries on 12/06/12 at 4:36 pm

Mindy's coming on the show? Really? Cool
I read somewhere that Lisa has west nile virus, didn't go into details.

No mindy isn't. I was just being funny.

Her brother is cute.  (TWENTY YEARS YOUNGER???  :o )

Written By: snozberries on 12/06/12 at 4:38 pm

Taking a break to speculate....

I wonder if Penner has told the other jury people about Lisa.

I wonder if he'll mention it when he addresses her at the final tribal council.....assuming she makes top 3 of course.

Written By: snozberries on 12/06/12 at 4:42 pm

Another speculation. Had Carter's mom been allowed to stay on the island surely she'd recognized Lisa. I figure Denise is one of those 70s/80s hippie hanger on kids who grew up without TV. Carter's mon was probably normal. And likely my age  >:(

I just don't get why no one recognizes her!!!!

Written By: snozberries on 12/06/12 at 4:45 pm

OMG! Lil  Skup is gonna swing that machete back, lose his grip, and it's gonna fall on Big Skup's head!!!
Or the coconut will fall and project straight for skup's head! 
I can't watch!!! 

Ha ha lol skup is accident prone too.  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 12/06/12 at 5:02 pm

Prayer time (no comment)

Ewwwww skup is holding Lisa's brithee's bare foot.  Of all the disgusting things I've seen on survivor that bugs me the most

Ha ha I said last week that Malcolm looks like Jesus. Skup agrees. But ewwwww.  8-P

I like Lisa's pov on praying to win that has always bugged me.

Written By: snozberries on 12/06/12 at 5:09 pm

Oh no!

Skup is gonna pull that anchor up into his leg!!!!!  :o

Whew.  :D

What the hell is abi's strategy here?

Damn Lisa I was holing my breathe for ya.

Written By: snozberries on 12/06/12 at 5:14 pm

Yes Malcolm you and skup are evenly matched....if you play with your arms and legs ties together  :D

Written By: snozberries on 12/06/12 at 5:15 pm

Alright enough with the feet  8-P

Shut up Abi.  ::)

Abi is like the Dementors from Harry Potter.  OMG Malcolm is so right about that.

Written By: snozberries on 12/06/12 at 5:30 pm

Tribal council:

Lisa is still too honest it makes me nervous.

I totally just figured out what Abi's problem is:

She just said she doesn't think she brings tension. So here's what I realized. Not only does abi not listen when people talk to her she clearly doesn't listen to herself either when she talks to them.

Denise was right, it's not a cultural problem it's an abi problem.

Written By: snozberries on 12/06/12 at 5:32 pm

If the top 4 played they abi has an immunity idol theory...maybe and split the votes we could have a tie crush I had some popcorn right about now

Damn.  :(

It's a good strategy but so annoying.

Written By: Dagwood on 12/06/12 at 5:37 pm

Wow!    :o  so that's what Oprah means when she talks about the ugly cry.

Maybe it's the "connection" and the fact that we "know" her. Seems this journey has been more about self discovery than playing the game. I said it before- if this self reflection/awareness is what lead to her divorce then GOOD FOR HER! And I wish her well.

You totally crack me up! ;D

Yes, that is the ugly cry.  I bawled like a baby, too.  I love the family visits.  And, I just have to say at least now we know where Abi gets her athleticism from. :D

Written By: Dagwood on 12/06/12 at 5:45 pm

So mad that they kept Abi and let Carter go.  This is the most laid back tribe I have seen and even they can't stand her.  There is something seriously wrong with that chick.

I like that Lisa was honest when Jeff asked if she would keep someone who deserved it or someone who was easy to beat.  I just hope Abi doesn't make top three.....although if she does the jury round should be fun. :D

Written By: snozberries on 12/06/12 at 6:31 pm

You totally crack me up! ;D

Yes, that is the ugly cry.  I bawled like a baby, too.  I love the family visits.  And, I just have to say at least now we know where Abi gets her athleticism from. :D 

Right!!!  :D

Written By: snozberries on 12/06/12 at 6:37 pm

So mad that they kept Abi and let Carter go.  This is the most laid back tribe I have seen and even they can't stand her.  There is something seriously wrong with that chick.

I like that Lisa was honest when Jeff asked if she would keep someone who deserved it or someone who was easy to beat.  I just hope Abi doesn't make top three.....although if she does the jury round should be fun. :D

I just worry people won't respect that answer and now it cost her votes. But you're right this is a different tribe than we've ever had.

Ha ha ha. Abi at final tribal council. Yeah I think CBS needs to give us 5 hours of survivor for the finale. 2 hrs for the last 3 hours for the last two eps, with 90 mins devoted to tribal council and 2 hrs for the reunion with an hour devoted too lisa and Abi and  and an hour to everyone else. 30 minutes of which must be spent talking about how everyone else felt about abi and Lisa  :D

Written By: Dagwood on 12/12/12 at 8:41 pm

Not a spoiler:

The reward involves swimming with a whale shark.  How freaking cool is that?

Now for the spoiler.

1.  Duh, Abi.  Did you really think Skup would take you?  Dream on, idiot.  And, BTW, no one believes you have an idol.  Give it up.

2.  Skup gets headbutted by the shark.  Accident prone even in the ocean.  Dude needs to wrap up in bubble wrap.

3.  Denise gets bit by something and is in pain.  Abi, in her true bitchy form feels no sympathy and basically said she wasn't here to feel sympathy only to win.  Really?  If it were you I am betting you would be whining that no one felt sorry for you. 

4.  Go Malcolm.  Love the literal come from behind win. 

5.  Calling Skup a moron and idiot at tribal didn't help your cause.  Seriously, lady, you need some people skills.  Bye bye, Abi.  Sorry to the rest of people at Ponderosa that have to deal with your sour butt.

Skup's victory skip leaving Tribal was awesome.  You can almost feel the weight of the witch leaving their shoulders.  Maybe they will ask to stay longer just to enjoy the peace and quiet.

Written By: snozberries on 12/12/12 at 9:23 pm

THANK GOD!!!!

http://images.mylot.com/userImages/images/postphotos/596392.gif http://images.mylot.com/userImages/images/postphotos/596392.gifhttp://images.mylot.com/userImages/images/postphotos/596392.gif http://images.mylot.com/userImages/images/postphotos/596392.gif

Written By: Dagwood on 12/12/12 at 9:24 pm

;D  Take it you watched?

Written By: snozberries on 12/12/12 at 9:32 pm

Not a spoiler:

The reward involves swimming with a whale shark.  How freaking cool is that?

Now for the spoiler.

1.  Duh, Abi.  Did you really think Skup would take you?  Dream on, idiot.  And, BTW, no one believes you have an idol.  Give it up.

2.  Skup gets headbutted by the shark.  Accident prone even in the ocean.  Dude needs to wrap up in bubble wrap.

3.  Denise gets bit by something and is in pain.  Abi, in her true bitchy form feels no sympathy and basically said she wasn't here to feel sympathy only to win.  Really?  If it were you I am betting you would be whining that no one felt sorry for you. 

4.  Go Malcolm.  Love the literal come from behind win. 

5.  Calling Skup a moron and idiot at tribal didn't help your cause.  Seriously, lady, you need some people skills.  Bye bye, Abi.  Sorry to the rest of people at Ponderosa that have to deal with your sour butt.

Skup's victory skip leaving Tribal was awesome.  You can almost feel the weight of the witch leaving their shoulders.  Maybe they will ask to stay longer just to enjoy the peace and quiet.

You forgot to mention skup and the fire that was scary....  :D

Ok so I was worried again about my favorite. I knew her honesty would scare the others. Glad she didn't go with that plan.

I was watching the vote (the reveal of how they voted) and the look on my faves face was so disapproving. I must remember tomorrow to go online and watch the vote to hear what she said!  ;D
That whale shark thing was cool.

Ya gotta wonder how, now that she's been left behind in two rewards challenges, number four feels about that.

I kinda hope she wins the immunity next time lol. Wouldn't it be a trip if my fave won the most important immunity in the game  :o  it won't happen but a girl can dream right???

Written By: snozberries on 12/12/12 at 9:33 pm

;D  Take it you watched?

There are no words. I know Lisa got defensive but I think she Misunderstood what D was saying. D didn't mean tandang was lucky she meant A was lucky b/c had Tandang gone to tribal A would've probably been out a long time ago.

Written By: Dagwood on 12/13/12 at 7:16 am

I agree.

You just have to wonder if Abi is watching and what she thinks of how she comes across.  I am sure she will scream editing or some such nonsense.  But you can't edit in what hasn't been said.  Her behavior at Tribal last night was not cool at all.  If the roles had been reversed and Skup was the one name calling and interrupting you can bet she would be freaking out.  How he handled it just shows his character.

I wonder if she had kept her mouth shut, would they have voted out Denise? 

Written By: snozberries on 12/13/12 at 9:37 am

I agree.

You just have to wonder if Abi is watching and what she thinks of how she comes across.  I am sure she will scream editing or some such nonsense.  But you can't edit in what hasn't been said.  Her behavior at Tribal last night was not cool at all.  If the roles had been reversed and Skup was the one name calling and interrupting you can bet she would be freaking out.  How he handled it just shows his character.

I wonder if she had kept her mouth shut, would they have voted out Denise?

I was wondering if Abi saved Denise's ass with her outburst too.  Yeah I agree about editing... I mean sure she's been edited to look worse than she is but my guess is a whole lot of creativity didn't have to go into the editing process.  ::)
plus you have the commentary from the other people to support the behavior we are seeing.  We will see.  I sort of wish they would release the DVD with commentary from the cast.....maybe they have I've never looked at the extras on the dvds before but I have a feeling this is one season I will be buying.  ;)

I will still miss abi at final tribal cousil - that would've been classic.  And I still wish this reunion, more than any other, was longer than an hour. I want to hear from everyone but I really want more time focused on Lisa, Abi and Denise. 

Side note....

I was watching the ep of Facts of Life where Edna's Edibles burns down and they decide to start Over Our Heads.  In the ep Blair has a stuffed frog that got burned and at the end of the ep Jo gives her a replacement frog....I couldn't help but think of you!  :D

Written By: Dagwood on 12/13/12 at 5:53 pm

I will still miss abi at final tribal cousil - that would've been classic.  And I still wish this reunion, more than any other, was longer than an hour. I want to hear from everyone but I really want more time focused on Lisa, Abi and Denise. 

I was watching the ep of Facts of Life where Edna's Edibles burns down and they decide to start Over Our Heads.  In the ep Blair has a stuffed frog that got burned and at the end of the ep Jo gives her a replacement frog....I couldn't help but think of you!  :D

We will still see here.  It will be interesting to see how bitter her question will be.  And how all about her it will be too. 

And, ;D

Written By: snozberries on 12/13/12 at 7:15 pm

We will still see here.  It will be interesting to see how bitter her question will be.  And how all about her it will be too. 

And, ;D

Oh yeah...now I want Denise and Lisa in the finale just so I can hear her question to them!  :D

Written By: snozberries on 12/16/12 at 8:18 pm

Not a spoiler....

Watching the recap I'm struck again at how awesome it is for Zmalcolm and Denise to make it to final four.

Written By: snozberries on 12/16/12 at 8:23 pm

Live blogging it but ill hide my comments  ;)

i feel alive. That's like having a tumor removed.

-Skup on the Abi-exorcism.  :D

Written By: snozberries on 12/16/12 at 8:33 pm

lisa did better physically than I expected but worse on the puzzle. She knocked those puzzles out in the beginning of the season.

Written By: snozberries on 12/16/12 at 8:39 pm

Pure speculation but.....

how awesome would it be if Skup eeked out an immunity win and Lisa/Denise voted Mal and Mal/Skup voted Denise.    Who's making fire then Denise? Eh.  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 12/16/12 at 8:44 pm

Not a spoiler.

Lisa And Skup sitting down talking. She's drinking from a blue coffee mug.

He's got a pink splotch on his arm/shoulder.  Did he lose some skin along the way? I never noticed it before

Wonder if dude is this accident prone in real life?  :D

Written By: snozberries on 12/16/12 at 8:56 pm

Fallen comrades walk: just commenting on a few...

zane, I think your tribe would've still folded if you'd stayed.

Angie all she wanted was some cookies  ;D

Jeff's reaction to Dawson's hug/kiss (they showed it in the opening recap)  ;D

RC u were ostracized cuz Abi's a bitch.

I still hate u Jeff Kent.  >:(

Artis couldve been good if he'd made better alliances. Too bad he still doesn't see that.

Pete finally comes clean about abi. Thank you Pete.

Penner. I never thought I'd like you but your conversations with Lisa won me over.

Abi was genuinely surprised people didn't like her? I sure hope she watched the season and learned from it.

Written By: snozberries on 12/16/12 at 9:15 pm

That reward has the potential to be a huge advantage!!!  :o

Written By: snozberries on 12/16/12 at 9:18 pm

That reward has the potential to be a huge advantage!!!  :o

Or not!!!!  Well not anymore anyway!

Whew!!!

Go Lisa go!!!

Written By: snozberries on 12/16/12 at 9:20 pm

Pure speculation but.....

how awesome would it be if Skup eeked out an immunity win and Lisa/Denise voted Mal and Mal/Skup voted Denise.    Who's making fire then Denise? Eh.  ;D

Holy shyt! That shyt just became possible!!!!!

GO LISA!!!!!! GO!!!!!  Win just one!!! The most important one! Pls!!!!!!

Written By: snozberries on 12/16/12 at 9:25 pm

Holy shyt! That shyt just became possible!!!!!

GO LISA!!!!!! GO!!!!!  Win just one!!! The most important one! Pls!!!!!!

Dammit!!!!

Just once when Jeff is saying Focus. Change things up.... I wanna hear someone go STFU PROBST!!!!  :D

I'm happy for skup but I wanted Lisa to get a win under her belt.

Written By: snozberries on 12/16/12 at 9:26 pm

heres the question. If she makes the final three does penner bring up FoL at counsel or not?

Written By: snozberries on 12/16/12 at 9:34 pm

No spoilers here.

Abi's a royal bitch!  Did u see that look she shot the final 4  ::)

Written By: snozberries on 12/16/12 at 9:43 pm

Bummer no tie....

Malcolm's a bit bitter. I wonder who gets his vote!

I'm happy with the final 3

I hope at the reunion Jeff asks who would vote for abi if she'd made the final 3  :D

Holy crap!!!! WTG Lisa!!!!

Written By: snozberries on 12/16/12 at 9:58 pm

Opening statements:

Penner really liked Denise's statement. Gotta watch it again to see others reaction.
Carter/Carson not so much
RC is smiling
Malcolm still annoyed. Artis too
I think Jeff liked it too
Abi had a blank stare.

I liked Lisa's speech.
I think she got some bites on her hook.

Skup also had a good statement but not as heartfelt.

Written By: Dagwood on 12/16/12 at 10:17 pm

No spoilers here.

Abi's a royal bitch!  Did u see that look she shot the final 4  ::)

She has a perma sucking a lemon look.  I will be so happy if I never have to see her again.

Written By: snozberries on 12/16/12 at 10:26 pm

Jury questions: this is my favorite part!

Artis is a bitter Betty lol  hello artis. This is survivor. Alliances always fall. Guess he's voting for Denise on "principal"

Carter (I can never remember his name) carter is in serious need of a joint lol.

Pete called Lisa a Judas?!? Bastard!  >:(

-Denise's reply to Pete was a good one.

Aw RC said nice things about Lisa.  :)

Malcolm liked Lisa's open!  Damn Malcolm- I never expected him to turn on Denise. Artis is amused.
Denise said in sitting here and you're standing there  ;D

Hey Jeff kent Obama won and you are not sole survivor! Deal with it!!!  :P

Lisa's answer to Jeff should've included the fact that she was honest to a fault in those tribal councils.

Here go hell come  :D

Abi can make her final moments all about her in a way I've never seen done befo......

HOLD THE PHONE!!!! POT/KETTLE!!!!  FLAG ON THE PLAY!!!! She didn't not just tell skup the name of the game is not out-disrespect. Wtf!?!?    She must smoke crack

now she's telling Denise that she was made to look this little. Take responsibility for your own actions sweetheart  >:(

Penner....wait for it.... Preach penner! Lol

Damn....he just called Denise a bitch!!!  :o
Damn....he just told skup he might have his name written down at all.

Gah this is nerve wracking. Hopefully he doesn't slam Lisa.

OMG I was right. Penner is gonna let the cat out of the bag. At least he's giving her the shot to do it first.
Damn I hope that doesn't lose her votes cuz up until now I feel she had a decent shot!!!

Penner's a bastard. I hate him again  >:(
He didn't let her speak.

Did u see the faces???  :-\\
Damn. 

Jeff had that I knew it look. I think.
RC was shocked...but maybe in a good way
Denise had no freaking clue lol

Good ployLisa!

Probst thinks penner's a dick too.

Well we know who penner is voting for.

Bitterest jury ever.  :-\\

Written By: snozberries on 12/16/12 at 10:27 pm

She has a perma sucking a lemon look.  I will be so happy if I never have to see her again.

Right!

I fell a little behind because of the jury comments. Just getting to the votes now.

Written By: snozberries on 12/16/12 at 10:34 pm

cant really say I'm surprised Denise won but I was still hoping Lisa had a shot  :)

Written By: snozberries on 12/16/12 at 10:51 pm

The skupin b roll.  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 12/16/12 at 11:00 pm

Lisa looks amazing. But if she says God one more time I might scream  :D

She should've lived from her gut more (within the game)

I still love her tho.  :)

Lisa's split screen lol

Written By: snozberries on 12/16/12 at 11:04 pm

Russell the Troll
Johnny FairPlay
Capt Underpants
Coach
Boston Rob (not by me)
Abi
That snobby gay  asshole Colton/cole (oh what's his name)
Other

Most hated person to play the game ever???

For me it's a toss up btwn the guy who's name I forgot and abi.

I want a new heroes/villains season.  :D

Written By: Dagwood on 12/16/12 at 11:08 pm

I am so afraid of heroes/villains.  I could see them bringing back Abi and Colton.  I might shoot my tv if that happened.

Written By: snozberries on 12/16/12 at 11:14 pm

I am so afraid of heroes/villains.  I could see them bringing back Abi and Colton.  I might shoot my tv if that happened.

;D

Think of the calories I'd burn yelling and gesturing at my tv!!!

at least abi realizes she has a lot of growing left to do

Jeff: how so?
Abi: did you watch the show?  ;D

She sees she's abrasive & passive-aggressive

Maybe there's hope for her yet.

Written By: Dagwood on 12/16/12 at 11:15 pm

So glad Lisa won the Fan Favorite prize.

Now I am off to bed.  5:00 comes early.

Written By: snozberries on 12/16/12 at 11:27 pm

FANS VS FAVORITES!!!!!!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Written By: snozberries on 12/16/12 at 11:28 pm

So glad Lisa won the Fan Favorite prize.

Now I am off to bed.  5:00 comes early.

Me too. 

Nite!

Written By: MarkMc1990 on 12/17/12 at 1:18 am

I'm so thrilled Denise won! She made history by attending and surviving every tribal council. She was also on a tribe with every single player at one point or another. The fact that she made it to the end after being on the tribe that was decimated is really impressive.

Written By: Dagwood on 12/17/12 at 7:21 am

I wonder who the favorites will be?  I am betting Malcolm will be there. 

Written By: snozberries on 12/17/12 at 2:16 pm

I wonder who the favorites will be?  I am betting Malcolm will be there.

Felt like they were alluding to it.

Written By: Dagwood on 12/17/12 at 6:22 pm

Felt like they were alluding to it.

It did, didn't it?  Hopefully the favorites are actual fan favorites not producer favorites.  I am just afraid of who they would bring back on their own. 

Written By: MarkMc1990 on 12/17/12 at 8:26 pm

I know which 10 people are returning if anyone wants to know.

Written By: Dagwood on 12/17/12 at 9:22 pm

I know which 10 people are returning if anyone wants to know.

I've seen the spoilers too.  Snoz usually doesn't like to be spoiled, though.

Written By: snozberries on 12/17/12 at 10:07 pm

I've seen the spoilers too.  Snoz usually doesn't like to be spoiled, though.

Thx dag.

She's right. If I can I avoid knowing until the season start I prefer it.

Check for new replies or respond here...