inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: HGTV: All American Handyman

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/17/12 at 10:24 am

Has anyone been watching All American Handyman? It is now season 3 and this is the first season that I watched from the beginning.

Who are your favorites?
Who do you WANT to win?
Who do you THINK will win?

Cat

Subject: Re: HGTV: All American Handyman

Written By: snozberries on 09/17/12 at 2:33 pm

I watched season one. Missed season two.

Been watching season 3 but I'm not invested in any one.

I sort of want the chick to win because they've been so hard on the women.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/18/12 at 11:03 am

I watched season one. Missed season two.

Been watching season 3 but I'm not invested in any one.

I sort of want the chick to win because they've been so hard on the women.

There is only one left-Sonne. I'm kind of rooting for her, too. I think Michael will be the next one to go bye-bye. He almost went bye-bye this week. But I called who was going home before the show even started this week. I am SOOOO right.  :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 09/18/12 at 12:01 pm

I was so glad to see that Rodney dude go...  He started off strong but became so annoyingly overbearing. 

I honestly have no recollection of any of the guys left in the competition.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/18/12 at 12:27 pm

I was so glad to see that Rodney dude go...  He started off strong but became so annoyingly overbearing. 

I honestly have no recollection of any of the guys left in the competition.

Yeah, I too was glad to see Rodney go. I was hoping he went home last week but he beat out Julia (who I also knew was going home).

I know what you mean about the guys. There is Michael (who worked with Sonne this week) and the other two guys. I THINK they are Chris & Scott but don't ask me which one is which.

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 09/18/12 at 1:05 pm

Yeah, I too was glad to see Rodney go. I was hoping he went home last week but he beat out Julia (who I also knew was going home).

I know what you mean about the guys. There is Michael (who worked with Sonne this week) and the other two guys. I THINK they are Chris & Scott but don't ask me which one is which.

Cat

I think because there's no real payout...ie a contract to host a show.... i just don't have any investment in it- they are just time fillers to me so I forget about them the minute I turn off the tv.  I can't even begin to tell you who won season one.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/25/12 at 10:38 am

They should change the name to All American HandyWOman!

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 09/25/12 at 10:45 am

They should change the name to All American HandyWOman!

Cat

Right?!?  That was awesome!!!!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/25/12 at 11:04 am

Right?!?  That was awesome!!!!

I was so hoping she would win. But, I was totally floored when she picked Rodney to help her. I thought that was a total mistake. But, I guess she was right in picking him. I knew the other dude was in trouble when he picked Michael. And then when Michael started picking at the tile. Oy vey! I'm sure the guy is kicking himself for picking Michael.

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 09/25/12 at 11:42 am

I was so hoping she would win. But, I was totally floored when she picked Rodney to help her. I thought that was a total mistake. But, I guess she was right in picking him. I knew the other dude was in trouble when he picked Michael. And then when Michael started picking at the tile. Oy vey! I'm sure the guy is kicking himself for picking Michael.

Cat

yeah I would've never picked Rodney but she managed to make it work!

Check for new replies or respond here...