inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Amazing Race 21

Written By: Dagwood on 09/30/12 at 8:28 pm

One of the teams was the bass player for my favorite band in high school, White Lion.  I am so excited for this season!

Not 15 minutes into the show and one of the players is already whining about heights.  He also calls himself the biggest fan of the show.  Um, moron, it's The Amazing Race.  There is always at least one challenge that includes heights.  idiot

Subject: Re: The Amazing Race 21

Written By: snozberries on 10/01/12 at 1:20 am

One of the teams was the bass player for my favorite band in high school, White Lion.  I am so excited for this season!

Not 15 minutes into the show and one of the players is already whining about heights.  He also calls himself the biggest fan of the show.  Um, moron, it's The Amazing Race.  There is always at least one challenge that includes heights.  idiot

Thank you!  I thought I was being cranky..... You go on AR knowing there will be heights, there will be jumps, there will be nasty food, there willbe running and there will bepeiplewho lie to you so dintcomp,ain about the inevitable!!!!  >:(

Written By: snozberries on 10/01/12 at 1:21 am

Trey & Lexi: team Long Horns.....she's annoying and he's totally cheating on her :P

Nat & Nad: the yoga twins. They grew up in Sri Lanka but they've totally got that queens accent. Lol

James & Abba(?): Team Hair Band  yep...dude's name is Abba. 

Josh & Brent: Team Hee Haw :D

Amy & Daniel: team You Go Girl O0

Caitlin & Brittany: Team Sporty Barbie

Rob & Sheila: team Paul Bunyan

Gary & Will: Team Mini Me mr rourke & tattoo. I now dub them team fantasy island. Lol

Abbie & Ryan: Team TQ hates us already ::)

Jaymes & James: Team Whoo!!!

Robin & Kelly: Team Vroom

Team fantasy island dude doesn't handle stress well

I'm considering renaming team Hee haw to team Rrrr

Team yoga sounds less Ny when they are stressed.  Does Nat keep calling that little girl who totally lookalike a boy he? I guess a couple of people think she's a boy.    :-\\ 

Written By: snozberries on 10/01/12 at 1:24 am

Mmmmm Fallopian tubes of a frog..... What could be bad about that?  8-P 
Looks like maggot soup
Watching that dude suck that shyt off the table...that was truly disgusting.

Search for the woman using an a bac us. Lol

that dragon topiary was awesome. 

Penalty for team vroom.  Oh...eating it again is worse than a penalty....

Written By: snozberries on 10/01/12 at 1:24 am

See she shouldn't've told them where the clue was told you I didn't like them...

All teams have two goals.  #1 get rid of the team TQ hates so they can't win 2 mil....#2 try to win $1,000,000.  In that order!

Team yoga annoys the crap outta me but they're smarter than team You Go Girl...

We have o findable woman counting...bank of china....  Um...not quite

I guess team Paul Bunyan is going home....good I hate his controlling ass. 

Team chippendales so dumb they're cute... Like puppies. ;D

Albucus..  Accu bus.  Lol

Poor puppies. Maybe they're last.  Ssssoooooo freaking close. 

That's what I call good tv!

Written By: snozberries on 10/14/12 at 10:19 pm

I got so mad at the team eliminated today that I was actually rooting for the angry teachers.

... that a man from this country doesn't speak English...  What the fuk kinda stupid comment to make its a nonenglish speaking country you stupid bitch show some damn respect and stop yelling at Hom like he's a dog who just peed on your rug  >:(

Written By: snozberries on 10/14/12 at 10:20 pm

I've said it before but I really wish AR had a reunion show like survivor.

Written By: Dagwood on 10/14/12 at 11:00 pm

I got so mad at the team eliminated today that I was actually rooting for the angry teachers.

... that a man from this country doesn't speak English...  What the fuk kinda stupid comment to make its a nonenglish speaking country you stupid bitch show some damn respect and stop yelling at Hom like he's a dog who just peed on your rug  >:(

Agreed.  How dare he not speak english just for us?  Those two were a real piece of work, weren't they?  Then the comment at the end about how they are better than most of the racers.  Really?  Then why were you Philemenated?  moron ::)

I've said it before but I really wish AR had a reunion show like survivor.

Me too.

Written By: snozberries on 10/15/12 at 3:51 am

Agreed.  How dare he not speak english just for us?  Those two were a real piece of work, weren't they?  Then the comment at the end about how they are better than most of the racers.  Really?  Then why were you Philemenated?  moron ::)

Me too.

Philiminated.  ;D  Love it!!! 

Written By: Dagwood on 10/15/12 at 8:05 am

Philiminated.  ;D  Love it!!! 

It fits the situation. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 11/04/12 at 8:47 pm

I forgot to mention- the chippendales are growing on me!

I also like the rockers.

Watching now but had to stop and say two things....

1) I hope there's a penalty for that shyt.  >:(

2) karma better bite them in the ass!!!  >:(  >:(

Subject: Amazing Race 21

Written By: Dagwood on 11/04/12 at 8:57 pm

Don't read the following til show is over for you, Q.

Watching now but had to stop and say two things....

1) I hope there's a penalty for that shyt.  >:(

2) karma better bite them in the ass!!!  >:(  >:(

Twins and the other team just lost any chance of my rooting for them.  That was low.  And you know Phil knew when they hit the mat and he made the  "no more mr nice twins?" remark. 

Rockers for the win.

Subject: Re: Amazing Race 21

Written By: snozberries on 11/04/12 at 9:34 pm

Don't read the following til show is over for you, Q.

Twins and the other team just lost any chance of my rooting for them.  That was low.  And you know Phil knew when they hit the mat and he made the  "no more mr nice twins?" remark. 

Rockers for the win.

Aw man. No penalty!  >:(
And no bad karma. That sux.

Yeah I hate the Twinnies  ::)

Rockers all the way (or chippendales) they've got a genuine nice guy vibe.

Written By: Dagwood on 11/11/12 at 9:03 pm

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frustration!

That is all until Q watches.

Oh, and I still hate the twins.  They mentioned people liking them because of their personalities?  Really?  What personalities?

Written By: snozberries on 11/12/12 at 11:32 am

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frustration!

That is all until Q watches.

Oh, and I still hate the twins.  They mentioned people liking them because of their personalities?  Really?  What personalities?

Right?  They have 0

I hate "to be continued" eps.
I'm so mad at the hairband boys for being careless again.  Well not really their fault but still. 
When one was doing the lock thing the other shouldve tracked down a cabbie to see if that cabbie could find the other cab. 

I love that the goat farmers and the jerks are so far behind.  Wonder how kling. The jerks will maintain the pact

I hate to admit it but Texas impressed me with the library task. That Russian writing looked hard to read!

Written By: Dagwood on 11/12/12 at 6:21 pm

They did do well with that task,  but I still don't want them to win.

Dang Team Metal.  I hope it is just a ruse to get us to think they are gone then Phil will pull the packs out from behind a rock.  I could happen, right?  Right? Please? :D

Written By: snozberries on 11/12/12 at 6:23 pm

They did do well with that task,  but I still don't want them to win.

Dang Team Metal.  I hope it is just a ruse to get us to think they are gone then Phil will pull the packs out from behind a rock.  I could happen, right?  Right? Please? :D

Or the driver could've left the bags at the office of the sports arena or he went to get gas.  And is back waiting for them....  I can hope.

Written By: snozberries on 11/18/12 at 8:56 pm

Much as I hate Abby and Ryan and the goat farmers. It was nice to see them help each other.....tho Abby now deserves a penalty since that goat farmer did her roadblock for her  ???

Poor James and abba.  You hope there's still time but it's crazy late...  :-\\

Phil looks all annoyed at Abby & Ryan and the goat farmers  :D

Bet Abby and ryan are pissed they waited so damn long for the goat farmers now that theyre team number 4...,, hope we get too see how far behind the twins (or was it the chippendales who came in third?  Who can remember)  they are....

WTF..... If they didn't "need" their passport (until they need the passport) why couldn't they have been checked in as team 4  hours ago???  >:(  I mean, seriously, they could've checked in and then ran around town trying to get the stupid passport back  ::)

Now they aren't giving us departure times???  I'm so mad at amazing race this week.  >:( >:( >:(

Watching the Texas couple get run all over Moscow and then get splashed by that passing bus maes e feel slightly better.  ;D ;D ;D

I love jaymes and James......

I love that Russian taxi driver in the pink shirt....I just thought of a new reality show....put Americans in the back of a cab and drive them anywhere but where they want to go. All while you drink coffee and smoke your cigarette while they yell at you... But act like you don't give a shyt....cuz you actuallydon't give a shyt  :D

Written By: Dagwood on 11/18/12 at 9:05 pm

All I want to say is WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Go Chippies!

Written By: snozberries on 11/18/12 at 9:19 pm

^ive been adding to my spoiler dag so you ay have missed some of my post.... ;D

I've not looked at yours yet cuz I'm still watching

Jaymes & Lexi really should have written down the colors segment one & the times

Orange. 4
Green. 6
Light blue. 7
Blue. 8
Pink. 9
Yellow. 9
Other blue. 10
Red. 11

And now at I see the pattern tat really wasn't necessary.

The just needed to remember

+4
+6 (& that everything after was +1 across the line)

It's actually quite simple when u think about it

Never mind....I missed the plus four part too.  ;D

McDonalds?

NO MCDONALD's!

;D

Dammit James. I know it hurts but look at the ankle after you get to the pit stop..... I can't believe Lexi & what's his name just dissed James& jaymes after they were nice enough to help them earlier  >:(

Ha the twin keeps ripping her pants.  ;D

That arrogant son of a bitch. I hope it takes him forever to catch the +4 thingy...  ;D
Took Lexi & jaymes 11 tries..... How many is he on?  ;D

Ha ha. Test 18 and he still hasn't gotten it.....
Test 21----  ;D

Hope the goat farmers get here while he's there and blow him out of the water  ;D

Wait, what? Oooh oooooohhhhhh    I'm so stupid! You are so dumb!!!    :D
That's the first time I liked this dude  ;D

Damn the goat farmers smarter than all of them (including me)  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 11/18/12 at 9:50 pm

All I want to say is WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Go Chippies!

Same here.

I'm sad but I hope the team that came in first wins!!!!

Written By: Dagwood on 11/18/12 at 10:14 pm

;D  Love your new reality tv idea.  That cab driver was awesome.  The jacket/shirt color scheme just did it for me.

Written By: snozberries on 11/18/12 at 10:15 pm

;D  Love your new reality tv idea.  That cab driver was awesome.  The jacket/shirt color scheme just did it for me.

Yep!  I love the finger wag too!!!  ;D

Written By: Dagwood on 11/18/12 at 10:17 pm

Except for that last 5 minutes, it was a pretty good episode.  Kept me entertained.

Written By: snozberries on 11/19/12 at 12:17 am

Except for that last 5 minutes, it was a pretty good episode.  Kept me entertained.

Same here

Written By: snozberries on 11/22/12 at 10:39 am

now I love Jaymes even more!!!!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20648729,00.html#disqus_thread

Written By: snozberries on 11/25/12 at 10:50 pm

Whadda bunch if sore losers. Take your annoying asses home and consider this loss karma for that thing you did way back in the first leg of the race.

Written By: Dagwood on 11/26/12 at 7:22 am

Crazy.  You got U-turned, it's part of the game.  Get over it.  They are racing for the money, too.  I hate it when contestants get the attitude that everyone else is there to help them win.

Written By: snozberries on 11/26/12 at 11:53 am

Crazy.  You got U-turned, it's part of the game.  Get over it.  They are racing for the money, too.  I hate it when contestants get the attitude that everyone else is there to help them win.

Exactly. The goat farmer was nuts. They totally would've u turned his ass and never waited for them. Well they might have waited at the organ but I doubt they'd've waited to run to the mat.

Written By: Dagwood on 12/09/12 at 6:31 pm

Finale tonight!

Go Team Chippendale...and if you can't win go Goat Farmers! 

Twinnies and TX need to just get lost on the way to the airport....or get on the wrong plane....or something.

Written By: Dagwood on 12/09/12 at 8:24 pm

Without releasing spoilers from the first hour....can I just say I can't stand the Twinnies?  I so can't wait for them to be off my tv. ::)

Written By: Dagwood on 12/09/12 at 9:05 pm

Ahem....excuse me

WOOHOO!!!!!!!  Yay for the Beekmans!  So happy that they took first and the Chippendales were second.  Take tat Trey and Lexi and the stupid Twinnies!  One of the best parts of the show was the looks on the Beekman's faces when they thought they were out the first leg tonight and the were actually 3rd.  Oh, and the Twinnies eating dirt and losing....woohoo!

Written By: Dagwood on 12/09/12 at 9:57 pm

Awesome ending!

Still would have preferred the rockers for the win. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 12/10/12 at 1:54 am

Finale tonight!

Go Team Chippendale...and if you can't win go Goat Farmers! 

Twinnies and TX need to just get lost on the way to the airport....or get on the wrong plane....or something.

;D

The twins were so annoying I was actually rooting for the goat farmers in that 1st half of the race.

Written By: snozberries on 12/10/12 at 1:58 am

Ahem....excuse me

WOOHOO!!!!!!!  Yay for the Beekmans!  So happy that they took first and the Chippendales were second.  Take tat Trey and Lexi and the stupid Twinnies!  One of the best parts of the show was the looks on the Beekman's faces when they thought they were out the first leg tonight and the were actually 3rd.  Oh, and the Twinnies eating dirt and losing....woohoo!

I am truly sad the chippendales didn't win but I'm equally glad it wasn't trey and Lexi. If the choppier can had waited at the stupid navy yard we'd've won.  >:(
Oh and if they'd just stopped and read the damn poster at Coney Island  >:(

John and Abbey were genuinely excited to see the beeks win. Nice to know they can be nice

Check for new replies or respond here...