inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Storage Wars: Texas

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/15/12 at 5:05 pm

I've been watching the Texas version of Storage Wars lately.

They added Mary Padian as a cast member; she's quite a fire cracker.  8)

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/c0.0.250.250/p403x403/483513_365469663543194_744312428_n.jpg

Subject: Re: Storage Wars: Texas

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/16/12 at 3:24 pm

They also added some blond-can't remember her name. But, I tend to root for her because she is trying to get established (rooting for the underdog so to speak). I like Moe but I don't care for Mary. I don't know why-she seems like she can be a real b!tch.

I also see that Lisa & Jerry are gone. I'm sure they went out of business because Lisa was so STUPID!!! I felt so sorry for Jerry putting up with Lisa.

Cat

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/16/12 at 4:08 pm

Dave Hester (the "Yuuuuuuuuuup" guy) also got kicked off the original Storage Wars.    :-\\

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/16/12 at 4:09 pm

I like Moe but I don't care for Mary. I don't know why-she seems like she can be a real b!tch.

I think she's Armenian, so she can probably take care of herself.  :P

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/16/12 at 4:17 pm

Dave Hester (the "Yuuuuuuuuuup" guy) also got kicked off the original Storage Wars.    :-\\

Really? I thought he was back this season. Of course I would not be upset if he left. Can't stand him. I hate it when he does good-which is most of the time.  ::)

Cat

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/16/12 at 4:26 pm

Really? I thought he was back this season. Of course I would not be upset if he left. Can't stand him. I hate it when he does good-which is most of the time.  ::)

Cat

From what I read, somewhere during the filming of the new season, he started complaining.  He accused the producers of planting valuable items in some of the storage units.  He also made a statement that the show "paid for the plastic surgery for one of the female cast members" which could only be Brandi Passante  :-* or Laura Dotson.  Neither of which I would think could use any plastic surgery.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/16/12 at 4:53 pm

From what I read, somewhere during the filming of the new season, he started complaining.  He accused the producers of planting valuable items in some of the storage units.  He also made a statement that the show "paid for the plastic surgery for one of the female cast members" which could only be Brandi Passante  :-* or Laura Dotson.  Neither of which I would think could use any plastic surgery.

Personally, I think Dave was working for Dan as a shill because he would ALWAYS raise the bidding. Where we live that is illegal-or at least unethical.

Cat

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/16/12 at 5:24 pm

Personally, I think Dave was working for Dan as a shill because he would ALWAYS raise the bidding. Where we live that is illegal-or at least unethical.

Cat

The other players liked to jack up the prices too.  Last night Team Tank Top tried to jack up the price on Dave Hester, but he dropped out and they got stuck with a storage unit full of worthless crap.  ;D

From what I understand, MOST of the storage units are filled with worthless crap, and only very few have the valuable stuff you see on the show.  They edit to usually show the units with interesting stuff because a show about storage units full of worthless crap would not get much in the way of ratings.

Unless Brandi was buying the units.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/16/12 at 5:48 pm

The other players liked to jack up the prices too.  Last night Team Tank Top tried to jack up the price on Dave Hester, but he dropped out and they got stuck with a storage unit full of worthless crap.  ;D

From what I understand, MOST of the storage units are filled with worthless crap, and only very few have the valuable stuff you see on the show.  They edit to usually show the units with interesting stuff because a show about storage units full of worthless crap would not get much in the way of ratings.

Unless Brandi was buying the units.

I know they all do it-but I think Dave is the worst. And you cracked me up with "Team Tank Top."  ;D ;D ;D 

Have you ever noticed when Jarrod talks, he always looks like he is shaking something off of his hands?

We go to auctions all the time-but not storage units. At our auctions we KNOW what we are getting. We wouldn't take a gamble like these guys do.

Oh, aren't we supposed to be talking about Storage War: TEXAS and not the one in California?  :D ;D ;D ;D  Not saying it matters. It is the same show-different people. Oh, and I hear they are going to do one in New York, too.

Cat

Written By: whistledog on 12/16/12 at 6:13 pm

I also see that Lisa & Jerry are gone. I'm sure they went out of business because Lisa was so STUPID!!! I felt so sorry for Jerry putting up with Lisa.

I am glad they are gone.  Lisa was dumb as a door nail. 

I like Victor.  That one where he bought that locker full of slot machines that no one wanted because gambling is illegal in the state of Texas.  His response:  "You can sell things outside of Texas" lol

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/16/12 at 6:22 pm

I am glad they are gone.  Lisa was dumb as a door nail. 

I like Victor.  That one where he bought that locker full of slot machines that no one wanted because gambling is illegal in the state of Texas.  His response:  "You can sell things outside of Texas" lol

I think you're wrong. A door nail is smarter than Lisa.

I remember that ep.

Cat

Check for new replies or respond here...