inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Biggest Loser - Challenge America

Written By: snozberries on 01/06/13 at 11:44 pm

Someone's fallen off a treadmill. Someone else projectile vomited a solid stream of water on the floor and one dude just passed out.  I know one thing for sure. 

JILLIAN'S BACK!!!!  :D

I love the kid ambassadors. I just about cried.

Subject: Re: Biggest Loser - Challenge America

Written By: snozberries on 01/06/13 at 11:50 pm

I think biggest loser crashed the planet fitness website. I was going to see if they've added locations near SB yet and their server was too busy.  :o

Fainting dude is speaking in tongues  :D
And the other dude fell off the treadmill again. 

Dolvett's all. What the hell!?! I knew this would happen....and I love it!!!

Written By: snozberries on 01/06/13 at 11:53 pm

Pam: I just don't want to pass out
Jillian: huh? What was the question?
Pam: never mind ill figure it out!

:D

Ah I love Jillian so much. She terrifies the crap out of me but I love her.

Bob, Jillian & Dolvett. Finally trainers a season with three good trainers!

Written By: snozberries on 01/07/13 at 12:00 am

Jillian: WHY!?!, am I on your ladder? Because you're not on it!
TC: I don't know if I can do it...
Jillian: THEN GET OUT!

Nikki get up there's no vomit in there (the bucket)  :D

Written By: snozberries on 01/07/13 at 12:01 am

Biggest loser challenge- gonna check it out tomorrow. They're giving away 500 seats to the finale.

O0

Written By: snozberries on 01/07/13 at 12:03 am

Bob's got the two biggest dudes on his team? That seems unbalanced.

Written By: snozberries on 01/07/13 at 12:08 am

Pam (I think): I can't breathe.
J: ya wanna breathe? You're gonna do what I tell you and one day you'll be able to! (The look that follows this comment is priceless!). Run.

Written By: snozberries on 01/07/13 at 12:25 am

The kids gift package is awesome!!!

Written By: snozberries on 01/07/13 at 12:42 am

Gonna be judgmental now:

Even before Nikki had her breakdown with Jillian I questioned her inclusion. The girl was a bulimic and a binge eater. She clearly has serious emotional issues beyond lazy, lethargic, delusional, denial, resistance and the other things most other contestants face. She, more than any of needs to work from the inside out not the outside in.

TC: I'm only saying this cuz I've been where he is. He's auditioned for biggest loser 5 times. I don't know what he weighed the first time or the last time (#4) but I suspect he did little to no work between 1-5... The first time I auditioned I left that day going what am I doing whether I make it or not today is the day I start working. I list 25 lbs before my second audition. Since them I've pushed myself. Some days harder than others. I've backslid a bit but what I know now is you can't rest on that one dream.  The reason I'm mad at TC is because he made a promise to his son but in 3 yrs it seems he's done little to honor that promise.  I'm mad because, not that BL is easy by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm mad because he opted to take the easy way out instead of making the effort on his own.  >:(

And Nikki quits. See she better not be at the finale. I hate when they let quitters come back to the finale.

Bet those people in the audience who didn't get picked are pissed right now!!!

Love Jillian's screw you attitude.  :-*

She says she's going to see a therapist at home. I hope that's true!!!

Written By: snozberries on 01/07/13 at 12:56 am

I suspect, assuming Jillian's team had lost, Nikki would've gone home anyway. Too bad she didn't stick around for the weigh in.

My guess is if its bob's team it's the older woman and if its Dolvett's team it's Jackson.

Written By: snozberries on 01/07/13 at 1:15 am

Jillian's numbers are outstanding.

Jackson did way better than I thought he would.  :o

Francelina is the one I'm tracking. Ie closer to me.

I forgot Cate was there. She's the one going home if Dolvett loses.
Damn. Dude lost 26!!! (Never mind. D's team is safe)

Bob's turn.  91lbs??? WTF!

See I told ya bobs line up was unbalanced. Even tho he has the two oldest he's also got the two biggest... He could've nailed 91 but Michael blew it. (Sounded weird to say 21lbs wasn't good enough but.... :-//

Oh damn. She lost 9???? She's done....sorry Alex - it would've been nice to get to know you. Unless Gina beefs it too...damn Gina!!!  :D

Damn now Jillian's gonna be down two!!!

Guess my judgmental ass knew what I was talking about.
Hopefully now he figures out how to keep his promise to his son....just like he should've to begin with.

WTG TC - 40 more lbs lost at home. That's fantastic!!!

Written By: Dagwood on 01/07/13 at 7:14 am

Pam (I think): I can't breathe.
J: ya wanna breathe? You're gonna do what I tell you and one day you'll be able to! (The look that follows this comment is priceless!). Run.

That look is what inspired my "jillian is back" comment on facebook.  It was awesome!

Great opening night.  Love the kids.  It will be interesting tracking them this season. 

I love Jillian and hated to see her team lose, but that's life I guess.  I am so glad I still get to look at Dolvett even though J is back.  My fear was that they would get rid of him to have two trainers.  That would have made me sad.

Rooting for the fainting kid.  He is local.  As for the rest, I am not sure yet.  Gonna wait to see who is the 'bitchy' contestant this year.  You know there will be one.

Written By: snozberries on 01/07/13 at 8:28 am

That look is what inspired my "jillian is back" comment on facebook.  It was awesome!

Great opening night.  Love the kids.  It will be interesting tracking them this season. 

I love Jillian and hated to see her team lose, but that's life I guess.  I am so glad I still get to look at Dolvett even though J is back.  My fear was that they would get rid of him to have two trainers.  That would have made me sad.

Rooting for the fainting kid.  He is local.  As for the rest, I am not sure yet.  Gonna wait to see who is the 'bitchy' contestant this year.  You know there will be one.

There always is.

That's right Jackson's from Utah. I feel for him. It's just a perception but I get the feeling it can't be easy being gay in Utah.

I'm sorry Jillian lost two the first night but I'm happy with the two who went home.  Their stories, for reasons stated, annoyed me. I was not going to root for them.

I'm still learning names. I have no favorite yet. I'm happy with all the trainers so for the first time every contestant has a chance with me.  Love that there's another ep tonight!!!

Written By: snozberries on 01/07/13 at 3:41 pm

signed up for Challenge America.... Dag if you sign up and win tickets to the finale... you get two.. PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!!  :D

Written By: Dagwood on 01/07/13 at 5:59 pm

signed up for Challenge America.... Dag if you sign up and win tickets to the finale... you get two.. PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!!  :D

Will do ;D

Being gay in SLC isn't so bad.  Believe it or not, SLC has a large population.  Others are starting to come around to the fact that they are just people, not deviants.  Where he is from, I am not too sure.  The county Layton is in seems to be a lot more backward.  There was an elementary school that had a brouhaha over a book in the library.  A child checked it out and their parents flipped out.  Now the kids have to have a signed permission slip to check it out.  I can't remember what it was called, but it is about a lesbian couple and their children.  (I know, heaven forbid. ;D )

Written By: snozberries on 01/07/13 at 11:10 pm

Will do ;D

Being gay in SLC isn't so bad.  Believe it or not, SLC has a large population.  Others are starting to come around to the fact that they are just people, not deviants.  Where he is from, I am not too sure.  The county Layton is in seems to be a lot more backward.  There was an elementary school that had a brouhaha over a book in the library.  A child checked it out and their parents flipped out.  Now the kids have to have a signed permission slip to check it out.  I can't remember what it was called, but it is about a lesbian couple and their children.  (I know, heaven forbid. ;D )

It's good to hear its becoming more progressive.
I read a review from someone in Utah about New Normal they tried to be objective but failed miserably. And talked about some of the opposition that was set against it.

I'm bummed today. Freaking red line  >:(

Btw Biingo so freaking cute!!!! That look when he was trying to remember the third thing bob told Hom  ;D

The person who went home is doing awesome!!!!

Written By: Dagwood on 01/08/13 at 7:21 am

I like the red line.  Too many issues with alliances.  Then there are the people that purposely blow a weigh in so someone on their team that they don't like leaves.  I say you don't work, you go. 

Written By: snozberries on 01/08/13 at 1:36 pm

I like the red line.  Too many issues with alliances.  Then there are the people that purposely blow a weigh in so someone on their team that they don't like leaves.  I say you don't work, you go.

Good point. I'm just tired of seeing J lose.  But you're right. With the red line you HAVE to do the work to stay in the house.  Plus we don't have to listen to Ali's annoying recap

You have 3 votes and you have two. If one more person votes for you you will leave the biggest loser ranch but if we have a tie the person with the lowest percentage will go home.  Every freaking time!!!! WE KNOW ALI!!! 

Written By: Tam on 02/05/13 at 11:18 am

Bump.
It was in the 2010's so I moved it to current television shows. ;)

Written By: snozberries on 02/05/13 at 12:16 pm

Bump.
It was in the 2010's so I moved it to current television shows. ;)

Excellent!!!!

Dude... Dani is KILLING IT!!!! I FREAKING LOVE HER!!!!

Gina was getting on my last nerve... and if Kim says Damn Girl one more time in her updates (and the freaking finale) I'm gonna lose my damn mind!!!!

the go home last night was a no brainer....

your boy jackson is killing me Dag! I mean DAMN! How much can the boy be ingesting that he vomits every god damn work out!  I was trying to eat when I watched that last night!  8-P

I died.... literally died...okay not literally more in a figurative, literal manner but still, I died when Francelina was busting out everytime gina got knocked off the beam...seriously the psyco issues are strong in that one...  (hey Tam  that was a Star Wars reference just in case you were reading!  ;) )

Written By: Dagwood on 02/05/13 at 5:26 pm

Dani rocks!  I love that her and Jillian get along better now that it is the two of them.  She is a serious threat.

Dolvett has replaced Jillian as my favorite.  I have decided that I could just stare at him to be inspired.  Totally bummed that whosit left last night.  Having a blank moment and can't remember his name.  He looks awesome now.  He could be a serious contender for the at home prize. 

Gina does need to shut the heck up.  I am so sick of her.  It seems like every time Bob looks at her she freaks out and tells him he is just picking on her.  I say give her to Jill and see how long she lasts. ;D (although I don't want to do that to Dani)

Francelina is a little scary.

I am glad Jackson is doing well, though.  Rooting for him big time.  He seems awesome. 

My only real problem this season is that there are no real jerkwads, aka Conda, to hate. 

Written By: snozberries on 02/05/13 at 5:35 pm

I could see J & Dani becoming real bffs after this! (Color me green as a jelly bean)

Dolvett's so hot!

Oh man. Can you believe Gina is a lawyer? I have no confidence in her at all

I like there are no conda's I haven't complained once (except for Nikki) lol

Btw- where's the temptation challenges.  You know- whoever eats 50 chicken wings gets x power play/game changer something.  ;D

Written By: Dagwood on 02/05/13 at 7:04 pm

Btw- where's the temptation challenges.  You know- whoever eats 50 chicken wings gets x power play/game changer something.  ;D

I don't know but my favorite one ever was the season it was a big bowl of M&M's.  The winner ate 1.  The look on Bob's face was priceless. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 02/05/13 at 8:50 pm

I don't know but my favorite one ever was the season it was a big bowl of M&M's.  The winner ate 1.  The look on Bob's face was priceless. ;D

Ha!

That time it was most calories consumed and the difference was over something like 200 vs 2700. I'm probably remembering it wrong but it was classic

Written By: Dagwood on 02/05/13 at 8:56 pm

Ha!

That time it was most calories consumed and the difference was over something like 200 vs 2700. I'm probably remembering it wrong but it was classic

I remember that one.  Everyone had like a bite and one of them just went nuts eating.  Is that the one?  That was classic. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 02/05/13 at 9:00 pm

I remember that one.  Everyone had like a bite and one of them just went nuts eating.  Is that the one?  That was classic. ;D

Exactly. Some people ate nothing, a couple people took on a few calories but dude - I think it was the urial n Michael from NYC the biggest contestant ever (maybe) went to town like the room was his own personal hometown buffet/golden corral  ;D

Written By: Dagwood on 02/05/13 at 9:02 pm

Exactly. Some people ate nothing, a couple people took on a few calories but dude - I think it was the urial n Michael from NYC the biggest contestant ever (maybe) went to town like the room was his own personal hometown buffet/golden corral  ;D

Yeah...and his trainer wanted to kill him.  The last chance workout was a killer, that's for sure.

Written By: snozberries on 02/05/13 at 9:06 pm

Yeah...and his trainer wanted to kill him.  The last chance workout was a killer, that's for sure.

Yeah it was.

Closest thing we had so far was when blue team got locked in heaven in that room all week. Brilliant of Alex to pour on all over everything

Personally I didn't care about the snacks....I was watching those people lay around like sloths when there were beautiful tv's to watch and video games to be played!!!  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 02/11/13 at 10:09 pm

Dag, if you're still up... I'm watching live....

FINALLY A TEMPTATION CHALLENGE!!!!!!

and yay! Individuals....now the game play begins. I hope Bob's team are below the yellow line...we need to even out the teams lol! 

don't tell me tho...

Written By: Dagwood on 02/11/13 at 10:11 pm

I just watched the end so I won't spoil.  That challenge wouldn't have tempted me at all, though.  Too sweet.  Now if it were french fries and chips I may be screwed. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 02/11/13 at 10:22 pm

I just watched the end so I won't spoil.  That challenge wouldn't have tempted me at all, though.  Too sweet.  Now if it were french fries and chips I may be screwed. ;D

I know... I was looking at those cupcakes and thought naw I could resist them (cuz they had pink frosting. They looked like basic cupcakes - if they'd been chocolate chip or coconut i'd've been done)  the chocolate looked cheap I'm at work so I missed the other stuff....I'll see it soon, got interrupted...had to pause...

Written By: Dagwood on 02/11/13 at 10:24 pm

I know... I was looking at those cupcakes and thought naw I could resist them (cuz they had pink frosting. They looked like basic cupcakes - if they'd been chocolate chip or coconut i'd've been done)  the chocolate looked cheap I'm at work so I missed the other stuff....I'll see it soon, got interrupted...had to pause...

Well, I am gonna pass out.  I will comment on the rest after I am sure you have seen it all. :)

Written By: snozberries on 02/11/13 at 10:25 pm

do you remember if the cake was chocolate or carrot?

Danni kills me.... work it out girl! That's the way to do it!!!

okay I went back to the beginning to see the food!

Written By: Dagwood on 02/11/13 at 10:25 pm

It was Red Velvet cake.

Written By: snozberries on 02/11/13 at 10:26 pm

Well, I am gonna pass out.  I will comment on the rest after I am sure you have seen it all. :)

nite.... 

oh the cake is red velvet.... PASS!!!!
The choco strawberries??? PASS
The cupcakes??? PASS
The cheap choclate PASS
the round chocolate cake thingy??? PASS

the cookies with frosting??? GIMME NOW!!!!!  :D

Written By: snozberries on 02/11/13 at 10:38 pm

ohhh  was that round cake thingy the brownie??? it sure didn't look like a brownie....if it didn't have nuts what's the point...

1150 calories???
1036 calories???  OMG!!!!!  yer gonna die.... cuz when Bob and Dolvett find out they are gonna FREAK!!!!!

so not worth two lbs...bytch is gonna have to work out like a mo'fo this  week.... 

oooh  who's lina gonna hook up this week... nice! WTG giving it to the person who eff'd up too might as well reward the risk taker...tho I wonder if the red team is pissed she didn't save her fellow team member.

Written By: snozberries on 02/11/13 at 10:43 pm

I gotta say, personally, this attitude shift that the others are experiencing--- that's where I wanna be... I have shifted my attitude towards working out.  But I have not fixed my mental relationship with food.    I still eat like a fat person. I still enjoy and crave the foods I love and frequently indulge...the exercise keeps me from gaining the weight I lost back but my food cravings keep me from losing more...I need to break this addiction soon! it's pissing me off that I haven't  (I say as I eat a small bag o' BBQ chips and sling back a Mountain Dew ---- but I found out have to work til 0300 tonight. That screwed me up and I need to stay awake)  no excuse for the McD's I had for lunch (but I had less than I normally eat so I guess it's the small changes for now.  :-\\ )    :P

LISA Looks awesome!

Written By: snozberries on 02/11/13 at 10:51 pm

Jillian's reaction to the I gave the points to the other person who ate....  ;D 

btw...as a competitor, wouldn't you give the two week advantage to someone who probably won't "need" it.... so you can eliminate your personal competition.  jus saying.... the competitor in me would not give it up to someone who could actually benefit from it...

HA... Jillian is working Francelina and Alex!  ;D  When I'm done with you you will NEVER feel like you EVER have to participate in a temptation!  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 02/11/13 at 10:52 pm

Dolvett to Mike... you're not tired.... ummmm D.... he looks pretty damn tired to me!  :-\\

Written By: snozberries on 02/11/13 at 10:59 pm

Jeff's an ass....  >:( 

I don't care about his emotional dilemma he's young and acts like someone I know and dislike immensely (a dude the same age) and that doesn't help my perception of him.

Written By: snozberries on 02/11/13 at 11:05 pm

I worry about Lindsay and those cheerleaders.... I hate to be cynical but I think the girls are only being nice cuz it means they get to be on TV!  :-\\

okay... i know for the kids it's not about weight loss but getting out and being active....having said that I don't see a whole lot of change yet in their definition... not that I'm expecting them to have lost 30 lbs but I thought there'd be some noticeable changes  :-\\ 

in some ways you see their confidence levels increasing and that's worth 30lbs in and of itself!!!!  8)

I hope those students in those schools have learned important lessons about bullying...  I hope a lot more students follow suit...

Written By: snozberries on 02/11/13 at 11:18 pm

we look like a band of super heroes!  8)      :D

Love this challenge... you don't have to be first people... you just have to be faster than the slowest person....at least until there are two of you left... I would totally pace myself... save my burst of energy for the end...

it should be Alex, Danni and Francelina as the final three...they are the fittest/best runners.....but the guys could surprise me.

good plan Danni (my plan...)  no need to race Joe to the third one....

that's Francelina pulling my strategy.....

oh it's down to final three.... okay so here's where you book it!!!!

RUN DANNI RUN!!!!!  :D

YAY!!!!

Number two should've gotten it...but I guess if Gina has been helping Danni out that makes sense!

Damn... Danni's seriously working the good will and karma today... if she goes below the yellow line Mike and gina better not vote for her!  >:(

Written By: snozberries on 02/11/13 at 11:22 pm

Maybe it's because I'm not in a relationship... and i don't have kids... and I only see my parents once or twice a year anyway.....

here, or on survivor,  the family rewards never mean anything to me... I mean I would kill to see Effie but could wait til the show was over to see anyone I was related to (or friends with)  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 02/11/13 at 11:32 pm

family visits...my fear is gina and mike will be so involved with bonding that they are losing precious work out minutes....hours...

her hubby shoulda put that ring on her finger....

Did Dolvett just tell Mike's wife she's fat?  :o    ;D  (well implied that she is anyway)

Written By: snozberries on 02/12/13 at 12:02 am

you know what they never talk about on this show..... menstrual cycles.... cuz you know water retention etc has to affect women... and with this being the 7th week the gal's could be dealing with this this week.... just sayin' Danni's 6 was not good... francelina's sucked too (even with the 2lb advantage)  gaw I hope Gina is way down after her performance this week....  :-\\  DAMN.... how'd she do that!???  >:(

Written By: snozberries on 02/12/13 at 12:14 am

looking at Jackson at the weigh in....he kinda looks like BIINGO..... who the hell let that kid spell his own nickname.  :D

he also reminds me a bit of Bobo  ;)

OMG.... he kicked ass!!!!

I'm so worried for Danni... I'd say my post earlier jinxed her but since the person had gone home long before I started posting I can't really take responsibility for it!

OMG!!!! Mike missed it by one lb....see what he gets for relaxing with his wife?

I hate Jeff... oh yeah I said that already....  I don't really want any of them to go home.... but I'm rooting for Danni so I don't really care one way or the other.... 

See Francie---if you hadn't eaten 1150 calories your ass would be safe right now!

Written By: snozberries on 02/12/13 at 12:29 am

people kept talking and I missed the stupid results of the vote....  well i saw the end result but I missed the conversation surrounding it...

He looks AWESOME!!!!!!  8)

Written By: Dagwood on 02/12/13 at 7:26 am

I worry about Lindsay and those cheerleaders.... I hate to be cynical but I think the girls are only being nice cuz it means they get to be on TV!  :-\\

Quick comment before work.  I agree.  Maybe it is because of the cheerleaders I dealt with in school, but I worry that they are just being nice to her for tv.

The Bollywood dance class looked fun, though.

Written By: snozberries on 02/18/13 at 10:01 pm

Wtf does Gina need a passport for. If she goes home she's leaving Malibu for some Midwestern state. Last time I checked passports weren't required to travel within the US  ::)

Loved Jiilian's blow up

And dude, you know I'm pretty hard core but damnit it watching Sunny run didn't make me cry.

Written By: snozberries on 02/18/13 at 10:53 pm

How many calories in the human tongue. Hopefully Jillian counts when working on her caloric intake.  :D

Gina annoys the crap outta me too j

51lbs. Hmmm I figure 7lbs each +2 lbs.

Danni hit her 7. I <3 danni
Joe 6 so we're down 3 lbs
Jackson 5...now they're down 5
Bet the regret sending mike home right now.
Alex 3 it's over Down 9
Each person left would have to have lost 10.
Alex is full of excuses. If its not Gina it can be Alex
Alison just said what I said.
Gina's delusional
Jeff 4lbs 
Gina did she just say she worked hard? Jillian is being generous saying she worked hard. Gina's not ever gonna be my lawyer. She lacks fight.  4lbs.
I can't believe Gina came in second. Freaking body weight math.  >:(
Francelina if she doesn't lose 3 lousy lbs she deserves to go home. That's ridiculous.

That's her bad attitude (karma) kicking in on her. I got so mad at her when she got mad at the kids for missing one question. That was a trick question.

Written By: snozberries on 02/18/13 at 10:57 pm

If she'd cut her damn hair she would've lost 4lbs  :D

She looks good!

Oh gawd....WTF. She can do better than Jeff  ::)

Written By: Dagwood on 02/19/13 at 5:22 pm

Wtf does Gina need a passport for. If she goes home she's leaving Malibu for some Midwestern state. Last time I checked passports weren't required to travel within the US  ::)

Loved Jiilian's blow up

I know, right?  I was thinking why in the hell do you need your passport.  I wasn't sure what part of Cali the ranch is in but I do know that Cali is still part of the US. ;D

Jillian was 1000 times right.  I loved it when the light bulb finally went on over Bob's head.  :D

I wanted to smack Gina all last night.  How in the heck does she think she is working hard when every time someone looks at her cross eyed she picks up her stuff and leaves.  Really?  Grow up! ::)

Written By: Dagwood on 02/19/13 at 5:23 pm

If she'd cut her damn hair she would've lost 4lbs  :D

She looks good!

Oh gawd....WTF. She can do better than Jeff  ::)

I was thinking the same thing ;D

Written By: Dagwood on 02/25/13 at 9:46 pm

Spoiler alert

Jackson and Jeff "go home" for a week.  It is a competition and the loser goes home.  Jackson wanted to be the one to go to prove he is ready.  He "loses" and is told to take someone with him.  Jeff volunteers.

Challenge involves holding 40% of your weight while standing on a plank out over the edge of a 7 story building, kill me now.  The winner gets immunity.  Unfortunately Gina wins.

The kids

Lindsey is diagnosed as pre-diabetic.

Biingo's mom sneaks veggies in his food.

Sunny talks to her mom about losing weight because she is afraid of losing her.  Her mom gets mad.  She takes it as criticism.  She finally gets through, though.

Jackson and Jeff doing a great last chance workout on their own.  Treadmills and running the garbage cans up and down the street.  When they get to the starting point they do 20 jumping jacks and squats.  Awesome!

Jackson and Alex below the yellow line with Alex going home. 

Next week is makeover week!  Tim Gunn!  Woohoo!

Written By: snozberries on 02/26/13 at 11:54 am

I really liked Jackson this week. I hope he and danni make the finale

I was so scared for her.  I wish joe and Gina had been in the bottom but alas with her immunity and his big number that was not possible.

Written By: Dagwood on 02/26/13 at 5:48 pm

Ohhh, I hadn't thought of that.  A Jackson/Danni finale would be awesome. 

I really wanted to smack Jillian when she ripped into Jackson for basically volunteering to spend the week off the ranch.  Then when he had such a good loss she didn't say a word.  Kind of rude.  I like his explanation for doing it.  He proved he can, too.

Go Jackson!

Written By: snozberries on 02/26/13 at 10:09 pm

Ohhh, I hadn't thought of that.  A Jackson/Danni finale would be awesome. 

I really wanted to smack Jillian when she ripped into Jackson for basically volunteering to spend the week off the ranch.  Then when he had such a good loss she didn't say a word.  Kind of rude.  I like his explanation for doing it.  He proved he can, too.

Go Jackson!

Yeah I was mad at her too. She didn't get that he actually was doing it for himself and not out if some sense of martyrdom.

I don't want joe or Gina in the finale so I guess number three should be Jeff (who I also don't like) or I hope they do that thing they did last season where the person who wins the marathon (or however they did it) gets back in the final three.

Written By: snozberries on 03/13/13 at 12:30 am

I assume you're up to date dag

I'm thrilled Danni is in the finale and that Gina is done.
I hope Jackson trounces Joe!
I could care less about Joel...is that his name? Joel, Jesse, Jeremy? I honestly don't remember.

Gina could win the at home prize. She was killing her workouts.

Written By: Dagwood on 03/13/13 at 5:25 pm

I assume you're up to date dag

I'm thrilled Danni is in the finale and that Gina is done.
I hope Jackson trounces Joe!
I could care less about Joel...is that his name? Joel, Jesse, Jeremy? I honestly don't remember.

Gina could win the at home prize. She was killing her workouts.

Totally up to date.  Rooting for Jackson to make finale.  I think he is awesome.  I really didn't see him making it this far.

Written By: snozberries on 03/13/13 at 5:39 pm

Totally up to date.  Rooting for Jackson to make finale.  I think he is awesome.  I really didn't see him making it this far.

I honestly didn't think he'd make it either. He's awesome tho.

I'm rooting for danni first but if she can't win I want him to.  Not Jeff tho

Written By: Dagwood on 03/13/13 at 6:51 pm

I honestly didn't think he'd make it either. He's awesome tho.

I'm rooting for danni first but if she can't win I want him to.  Not Jeff tho

Totally, Danni first then Jackson.  I just went and voted for him to be one of the 3 finalists.  The site said up to 10 but it let me give him 15 votes.  Hopefully that's a good sign.

Written By: snozberries on 03/19/13 at 11:12 pm

OMG!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!

1 freaking lb....seriously...you win by one freaking pound...you are my hero!!!!

but how in the hell did dude lose 183 lbs...that was the count for him right?  that's so not healthy  :o

Written By: Dagwood on 03/20/13 at 7:17 am

The way they lose weight doesn't seem healthy, does it?  I think it is because they spend so much time at the ranch, working out for hours a day. 

I was happy Jackson made finals and go Danni!  Then only thing I have to say is whoever styled her hair should be fired.  It was awful.

Written By: snozberries on 03/20/13 at 2:40 pm

The way they lose weight doesn't seem healthy, does it?  I think it is because they spend so much time at the ranch, working out for hours a day. 

I was happy Jackson made finals and go Danni!  Then only thing I have to say is whoever styled her hair should be fired.  It was awful.

Yeah.... It was horrible. She will regret that.

Check for new replies or respond here...