inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Survivor 26: Fans Vs Favorites

Written By: Dagwood on 02/13/13 at 8:09 pm

YAY!!!!!

Kinda spoilers ahead.  Will wait to post my thought of the show till later.

Faves

Malcolm again, meh

Cochran, got too cocky last time hopefully not this time

Dawn: Yay!  Hometown girl, love her.

Brenda:  Don't really remember her.

Erik: dumbass who gave his Immunity Idol up and got voted out.  Hey, Erik, don't do it again.

Brandon:  Baby Hantz is back...help us all

Andrea:  another pretty girl

Corinne:  Favorite?  Really?  She was a screaming biotch

Phillip:  Please don't let the pink panties be back  8-P

Francesca:  Phillips couldn't pronounce her name last time...think he will learn this time? ;D

Eye candy alert in the fans....Shamar is yummy.  :-*

Subject: Re: Survivor 26: Fans Vs Favorites

Written By: snozberries on 02/13/13 at 11:24 pm

I posted CAPTAN UNDERPANTS  on your wall before I saw he was wearing his unde pants in the challenge.  :D

I love that Francesca I mean fransesqua  :D took on the dude and Cochran took on the chick in their round. Lol

Written By: snozberries on 02/13/13 at 11:51 pm

Capt. UP has already lost his damn mind. His exchange with Eric was priceless I want certain kind of people. I have a big enough alliance to own your ass anyway. I don't want you to be afraid. Fear me. Oh by the way I'm not in control I was sent here so don't go telling people what I said because Im not really saying it.  :D

Eric sounds like maybe he's smartened up a bit.
Dawn looks different....or it's a different dawn
Francesca tried. Sounds like she's playing it smarter. Philip was rude to her
Andrea- don't remember her
Corrine- barely remember her
Brenda- I remember....did I hate her or like her?
Brandon and Cochran are just who they are
Malcolm looks less like Jesus this time around. 

Written By: snozberries on 02/13/13 at 11:55 pm

That real estate dude is a jerk.

You can have Shamar (I prefer Shemar  :D ) I don't like Shamar. Maybe he'll make a better second or third impression. 

Dude they're hooking up already?  :o seriously???  ::)

Written By: snozberries on 02/13/13 at 11:59 pm

Alright. Cochran's hobbit feet freaked me out...not for the normal reasons. Lol

O-M-G.  Did shamar just pull his leg parallel to his body??? Like brought his foot down next to his ear????
Oooooowwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhbooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/14/13 at 6:05 am

Laura  :-* is the third Survivor contestant to hail from my Beaver County, PA.  8)

Amber Brkich was the first and heretofore most famous of the bunch.

Written By: Dagwood on 02/14/13 at 7:20 am

Captain Underpants needs to realize that in order to pull off Boston Rob's strategy you need to be Boston Rob.  It just doesn't work for him.  Notice how his name got tossed around a lot? ;D

Okay, I will take Shamar.  He got off to a rocky start but got better.  He had a point about the fire but needed to realize that everyone should work to their strengths.  Beard dude could build the shelter while he worked on the fire.

Bummed that Francesca went first again. :(

Written By: snozberries on 02/14/13 at 11:54 am

Captain Underpants needs to realize that in order to pull off Boston Rob's strategy you need to be Boston Rob.  It just doesn't work for him.  Notice how his name got tossed around a lot? ;D

Okay, I will take Shamar.  He got off to a rocky start but got better.  He had a point about the fire but needed to realize that everyone should work to their strengths.  Beard dude could build the shelter while he worked on the fire.

Bummed that Francesca went first again. :(

I didn't like him sitting there while everyone was working....sure it was editing he probably just stopped to take a break but he came across as lazy and judgmental it annoyed me...  that stretch was impressive tho....  :o   

I was bummed for Francesca... I thought she'd pulled it off when she flopped on Andrea...  dude- you know I don't watch previews but I couldn't resist last night... Brandon is gonna LOSE IT!!!  :D      that's gonna be a can't miss ep!!!

Written By: Dagwood on 02/20/13 at 8:06 pm

Going spoiler so don't read until after the show if you don't want to be spoiled...

okay?

Brandon is an ass.  Making Dawn cry after tribal just because he didn't agree with voting Francesa out?  Not cool dude.  And, now he wants to go Russell on the tribe because of the same thing?  Revenge?  Idiot?  I think idiot.

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/13 at 10:45 pm

couple of observations....

Brandon was cracking me up....too bad he changed his tune
Dawn needs to grow a pair...or steal a pair from Capt. Underpants  ;D
I know what I hate about your boy Shamar.... I hate people of a certain persuasion perpetrating the stereotype... he's one lazy SOB and it pisses me off...tho he busted his ass pulling those losers in the challenge
That chick with the plan to use him as her Philip and getting him to keep annoying the crap out of the people to blind side the popular kids...brilliant
um...did she say she needed to stroke him?  :D
dude Phillip is seriously deluded... I wonder if Boston Rob is at home watching and laughing his ass off...
glad the faves won the challenge...... okay I haven't seen tribal but I assume one of the cheerleaders goes home...assuming they hold to the 6 alliance...

Written By: Dagwood on 02/20/13 at 10:56 pm

Loved Malcolm's quote about if Phillip is like this the whole game he will hang himself. ;D  Dude put up with whatsherface, the crazy Brazilian chick from last season (drawing a complete blank).  If he didn't kill her but is wanting to kill himself over Phillip can you imagine what they are not showing us? ::)

Phillip is really getting on my nerves, too. 

Shamar is disappointing me.  I hope he quits with the lazy act and makes me feel better about him.  I like to look at him, but can't stand the lazy part.  Sherri is the one who is keeping him annoying.  Good strategy.

D-bag that called him out after the competition was so fake sounding.  You could tell he rehearsed that in hopes of getting the big "blow up" moment on tv.  I just want him and the other three to go away from my tv.  The "cool kids" are nothing but jerks.

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/13 at 11:09 pm

Going spoiler so don't read until after the show if you don't want to be spoiled...

okay?

Brandon is an ass.  Making Dawn cry after tribal just because he didn't agree with voting Francesa out?  Not cool dude.  And, now he wants to go Russell on the tribe because of the same thing?  Revenge?  Idiot?  I think idiot.

That wasn't much of a spoiler lol.....

Brandon was an ass... I loved it!!! but seriously what did he say that made Dawn cry...I missed the deeply wounding comment he flung in her general direction...I just didn't really hear anything that warranted the flood that followed....

Love the tribal council... um someone has a bulge in their pants  ;D

That plan was genius...it's work 3 more times...then it's over... question is will they wanna stay  with the alliance of six and get rid of two strong dudes in lieu of weak women or once the other chick is out will they flip?

or Shamar will play the role so well he will be gone...

Brandon "I'll pee in the rice, I'll pee in the beans.... I will burn the shelter to the ground...

didn't mean to watch the preview but I was typing this and didn't get to pause...

Written By: Dagwood on 02/21/13 at 7:22 am

That wasn't much of a spoiler lol.....

Brandon was an ass... I loved it!!! but seriously what did he say that made Dawn cry...I missed the deeply wounding comment he flung in her general direction...I just didn't really hear anything that warranted the flood that followed....

I know.  I was going to keep posting but got caught up in work.  Stupid work.

I don't think it was anything he said, I think it was just because of the way he was treating her, not letting her get her side in just being an ass.

Written By: Dagwood on 02/27/13 at 8:40 pm

Spoilers:

And Shamar starts on the way wrong foot by freaking out on his tribe.  ::)

Malcolm and Corinne find an idol.  Why can't he find an idol on his own? And of all the people to have "on your side"  Poor guy.  They bury it but I think he needs to go dig it up and rebury it somewhere where no one else knows.

Andrea and Philip think that getting rid of Corinne is a good idea, oh please.  Telling Brandon might not be the best idea, though.  Of course he thinks that she is telling him to cover up his going.  At least the 'pee in the rice and beans' comment wasn't a real threat, though.

Now Shamar is talking about quitting.  He doesn't want to be the 'angry black man'.  He talks about how it is taking him back to the anger of Iraq.  He doesn't like being angry, he wants to be happy again.  Sherri trying to talk him out of it, telling him he will look back one day and regret it.  He seems to be changing his mind, though.  Respect for Sherri and them having his back.  Reynold is not happy.  I want Reynold to quit.

Favorites win immunity/reward.  Reward being comfort items, including a tarp.

Hope Eddie and Shamar are tied.  There is a revote with Hope going home.

Written By: snozberries on 02/28/13 at 2:49 am

Laura is like the freaking female Boston rob!!!  :o
She totally rocked a plan that worked!

Shamar is so annoying tho I wanna drop kick his ass off the isle myself

Written By: snozberries on 02/28/13 at 2:52 am

Spoilers:

And Shamar starts on the way wrong foot by freaking out on his tribe.  ::)

Malcolm and Corinne find an idol.  Why can't he find an idol on his own? And of all the people to have "on your side"  Poor guy.  They bury it but I think he needs to go dig it up and rebury it somewhere where no one else knows.

Andrea and Philip think that getting rid of Corinne is a good idea, oh please.  Telling Brandon might not be the best idea, though.  Of course he thinks that she is telling him to cover up his going.  At least the 'pee in the rice and beans' comment wasn't a real threat, though.

Now Shamar is talking about quitting.  He doesn't want to be the 'angry black man'.  He talks about how it is taking him back to the anger of Iraq.  He doesn't like being angry, he wants to be happy again.  Sherri trying to talk him out of it, telling him he will look back one day and regret it.  He seems to be changing his mind, though.  Respect for Sherri and them having his back.  Reynold is not happy.  I want Reynold to quit.

Favorites win immunity/reward.  Reward being comfort items, including a tarp.

Hope Eddie and Shamar are tied.  There is a revote with Hope going home.

I'm pretty sure somewhere there's footage if Phillip running to Corrine and telling her ;in some confounded phillipesque attempt at 'manipulation' that she's out  :D

Written By: Dagwood on 02/28/13 at 7:22 am

Shamar is so annoying tho I wanna drop kick his ass off the isle myself

As much as I loved him on paper, I agree.  He is really disappointing to me. :(

Written By: Dagwood on 03/06/13 at 8:30 pm

Spoilers

Faves win reward.  They get a 4 foot tall native man to come in and teach them how to survive.  He is very pervy and enjoyed the ladies.  It was hilarious.

Shamar medivaced,  He got sand in his eye an injured his cornea.  Medical suggests it.  Good thing, cuz I think he may have been murdered if he stayed longer.  He had demanded that in order for him to stay in the game he would stay in the shelter and the rest of the tribe should serve him.  Not too bright.

Fans go to tribal, again.  Imagine that.  It is down to Reynolds and Laura, forcing Reynolds to play his idol and Laura is gone.

Written By: snozberries on 03/07/13 at 10:29 am

Spoilers

Faves win reward.  They get a 4 foot tall native man to come in and teach them how to survive.  He is very pervy and enjoyed the ladies.  It was hilarious.

Shamar medivaced,  He got sand in his eye an injured his cornea.  Medical suggests it.  Good thing, cuz I think he may have been murdered if he stayed longer.  He had demanded that in order for him to stay in the game he would stay in the shelter and the rest of the tribe should serve him.  Not too bright.

Fans go to tribal, again.  Imagine that.  It is down to Reynolds and Laura, forcing Reynolds to play his idol and Laura is gone.

I think shamar rubbed the sand in his own eye.

If it were physically possible I would've climbed they the tv and bitch slapped him myself when he demanded to be served  ::)

The bushman was hilarious!

Laura was useless in challenges. She def needed to go. Tho she's the reason the faves keep winning lol

Written By: Dagwood on 03/07/13 at 5:25 pm

If it were physically possible I would've climbed they the tv and bitch slapped him myself when he demanded to be served  ::)

I could totally see you doing that, too. ;D  I can't believe Sherri did.  I wouldn't have.

Written By: Dagwood on 03/13/13 at 8:34 pm

Spoilers:

Brandon offers to be voted off and admits to thinking about sabotaging camp.  Not smart, dude.  Then he changes his mind and says he is going to play.  He is all over the place.

Favorites win reward, food.  Brandon gets offended by captain pink panties sounding like he was taking all the credit.  He did deserve a lot of the credit.  Brandon tells Phillip to shut the f up.  He goes to apologize and Phillip tells him that he decided how long Brandon could stay, etc.  Dude needs to get a grip.

Reynolds finds another immunity idol.  Can't stand that punk.

Phillip is thinking of throwing the immunity challenge so they can vote out Brandon.  I think the tribe is afraid of Brandon, with good reason.  He is losing his everloving mind.

Written By: Dagwood on 03/13/13 at 8:40 pm

Andrea gives Brandon the heads up that he is on the chopping block.  Not a smart move.

And Brandon flips out.  Pours out the rice and beans.  Screaming at Phillip that here is a reason to vote him out.  He flips a chair and screams at Phillip while the tribe tries to rescue some of the rice.  Dude is crazy.  They really need to be careful about who they cast.  There is no way he passed a psych test.

Written By: Dagwood on 03/13/13 at 8:49 pm

They go to immunity challenge and Brandon speaks up.  He tells the other tribe not to let Phillip get to the end of the game. 

Corinne says they are forfeiting the challenge so they can go to tribal to deal with the problems.  Brandon flips out and acts like the faves dislike the fans and he is on their side.  Jeff brings him over to explain what is going on.  Brandon has very valid points when he tells them how he feels. (I giggled when he told Phillip that Boston Rob carried him to then end and everyone made fun of him ;D )  He could have been a bit calmer.  Meltdown is not the way to get your point across.

Written By: Dagwood on 03/13/13 at 8:56 pm

Poor Andrea cries.  She says she is close to him and hates to see the fights.  Andrea trying to talk and Phillip breaks in like telling her how she is wrong.  Brandon has very valid points in his criticism of Phillip.  Of course he won't see it. 

Jeff has to hold Brandon back when Phillip mentions B's kids.

Idol is just given to the fans.  Jeff calls for a TC right now. 

Brandon votes Phillip..everyone else Brandon.  He seems only angry with Phillip.  Buh Bye Brandon.

On the way out he tells the fans to kick their asses and calls Phillip a bitch.  Interesting show, that's for sure.

Written By: snozberries on 03/14/13 at 3:59 am

Andrea gives Brandon the heads up that he is on the chopping block.  Not a smart move.

And Brandon flips out.  Pours out the rice and beans.  Screaming at Phillip that here is a reason to vote him out.  He flips a chair and screams at Phillip while the tribe tries to rescue some of the rice.  Dude is crazy.  They really need to be careful about who they cast.  There is no way he passed a psych test.

Made my comments in my phone. Totally mentioned the psych test  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/14/13 at 4:02 am

I didn't want to see your spoilers dag so I typed my response in the notepad app on my phone.

Brandon is an idiot. If I have to sit thru his perception/guilt that he's betraying/abandoning his family again I may scream... Here's an idea B. stay the eff home!!! >:(

He needs serious therapy. I can't believe he's begging to go home and now he's confessing to the series of bad (albeit entertaining) plans he had for the group.

Can't believe Reynolds found the idol again.  Why say keep it a secret in one breath and then tell someone in the tribe.

Um Brandon, last time I looked, Philip won the challenge. Yeah you helped by taking the brunt of half of the coconuts and the others helped by making baskets but captain underpants technically won the challenge because he held his heavy ass net longer than the dude in the other tribe.

Unstable guy has a really big knife. It's scary.

Phillip is crazy too. Not killer crazy but wacky crazy... Do they still do celebrity death match? Brandon v Capt Underpants.  :)

Damn. I fell asleep. Something happened. Probst massaging Brandon.  Gotta rewind.

Brandon just started a fire--- OMG he's seriously off his nut. You can feel his anger.

Philip wants to throw the challenge.

The rice---that's what I missed---

I said it last time ill say it again... He's an abusive lil fudge.... I would not be surprised to learn he beats his wife.  How in the hell did he pass the psych (twice!!!)

Holy schnikes. Brandon really just went off right now. As a fan you're thinking dude they got front tie seats to a memorable survivor moment but damn that was sooooo intense and uncomfortable.  (Brandon's right about Boston Rob taking Philip to the end and Philip being the butt of everyone's joke tho)

You seem a little hostile...
Just a tad...

Um. Ya think? Lol

Russell's gonna be even more pissed than he was after Brandon's last season.

When Brandon talks about how he played the game before and getting grief for it...that was Russell and family s emasculating him and calling him a pansy bitch....so this is how he comes back. I remember him before. He was nuts, unstable and scary....and kinda violent.  He's all that times 10!!!!

Andrea (or an- dray-uh as Philip calls her) is crying. She's probably just flashed back to some abi dive boyfriend from her past.

Jeff is a great mediator

Philip your being in control is a figment of your imagination too.

Poor dawn. She's a wreck.

I cannot wait for the reunion!!!!

Phillip is a bitch....Brandon you're a two year old.

Written By: snozberries on 03/14/13 at 4:05 am

Poor Andrea cries.  She says she is close to him and hates to see the fights.  Andrea trying to talk and Phillip breaks in like telling her how she is wrong.  Brandon has very valid points in his criticism of Phillip.  Of course he won't see it. 

Jeff has to hold Brandon back when Phillip mentions B's kids.

Idol is just given to the fans.  Jeff calls for a TC right now. 

Brandon votes Phillip..everyone else Brandon.  He seems only angry with Phillip.  Buh Bye Brandon.

On the way out he tells the fans to kick their asses and calls Phillip a bitch.  Interesting show, that's for sure.

Brandon has very valid points and I gate capt underpants way more than psycho boy but Brandon's execution was all wrong.

Punishing the 6 people (or so) you don't hate just to get under the skin of the one you do that's not too bright.

Written By: Dagwood on 03/14/13 at 7:16 am

Brandon has very valid points and I gate capt underpants way more than psycho boy but Brandon's execution was all wrong.

Punishing the 6 people (or so) you don't hate just to get under the skin of the one you do that's not too bright.

You're right.  He didn't handle it well at all.  I am glad the only thing he did was dump the food.  He was ready to go to blows and that wouldn't have been good at all.

Written By: loki 13 on 03/15/13 at 5:20 pm

I am glad I have this commentary because I haven't seen an episode yet. For some reason I just haven't been able to see it
but reading up on it here there is no need to go to On Demand to watch it.

I did see a little bit of the show last week and I wondered where do they get these fans from because it is like they've
never seen an episode. If they want to use true fans I think Dag and Q would kick some serious a$$.  ;D

Written By: Dagwood on 03/15/13 at 5:26 pm

I would probably not be a friendly soul.  I can't sleep anywhere that isn't home.  I would be not a happy camper.  :D

Written By: loki 13 on 03/15/13 at 5:58 pm

I would probably not be a friendly soul.  I can't sleep anywhere that isn't home.  I would be not a happy camper.  :D

See, that would make you the perfect contestant, I think angry is a criteria for playing the game, they all seem
to be mad at the world.

Written By: Dagwood on 03/15/13 at 7:32 pm

See, that would make you the perfect contestant, I think angry is a criteria for playing the game, they all seem
to be mad at the world.

;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/16/13 at 2:46 am

I am glad I have this commentary because I haven't seen an episode yet. For some reason I just haven't been able to see it
but reading up on it here there is no need to go to On Demand to watch it.

I did see a little bit of the show last week and I wondered where do they get these fans from because it is like they've
never seen an episode. If they want to use true fans I think Dag and Q would kick some serious a$$.  ;D

The minute a mouse showed up in the shelter, someone touched their bare feet then dug into whatever food we were sharing or I had to eat cheese or a bug or a duck embryo or see capt underpants punk panties.... I would quit!  :D

Written By: snozberries on 03/16/13 at 2:47 am

to be mad at the world.

That I can do!  ;D

Written By: Dagwood on 03/16/13 at 10:34 am

The minute a mouse showed up in the shelter, someone touched their bare feet then dug into whatever food we were sharing or I had to eat cheese or a bug or a duck embryo or see capt underpants punk panties.... I would quit!  :D

I would hope if we ever made it on the show, we could be on the same season minus capt pink panties.  I would protect you from the cheese and feet.  The mice, you would have to figure out on your own. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/16/13 at 11:20 am

I would hope if we ever made it on the show, we could be on the same season minus capt pink panties.  I would protect you from the cheese and feet.  The mice, you would have to figure out on your own. ;D

Thank you!  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 05/09/13 at 9:42 pm

I know I've been slacking...
Cheered when Philip got voted out
Got musty when Malcolm was voted out
God help me I actually started rooting for Reynolds  :-\\
So bummed when he lost that challenge.
Stoked that Andrea and Brenda got blind sided

Cochran could actually win this thing.  :o

I'm guess his two should be Eric and sherry (or Dawn) assuming Eddie doesn't knock out the immunity challenge when he really needs to.

Written By: Dagwood on 05/09/13 at 10:19 pm

I am rooting for both Dawn and Cochran. 

Loved the blindsides of Brenda and Andrea.  Really loved the look on Eddie's face when Brenda was voted out.  He got all still and it was like "if they see me they will change their mind" ;D

Bring on Sunday!

Written By: snozberries on 05/10/13 at 11:12 am

I am rooting for both Dawn and Cochran. 

Loved the blindsides of Brenda and Andrea.  Really loved the look on Eddie's face when Brenda was voted out.  He got all still and it was like "if they see me they will change their mind" ;D

Bring on Sunday!

Oh... Not Dawn...her tantrum/break down annoyed the crap out of me.

Brenda too. 

"Daddy you gave me the best advice... To be humbe. I did and it worked. See how humble I'm being daddy??? See. " ::)

That boo hoo hoo at the end? Worst exit interview ever.  ;D

Can't wait for Sunday. Sadly I'm working so I won't know until late.  :-\\

Written By: Dagwood on 05/10/13 at 6:51 pm

I have a soft spot for Dawn, hometown girl and all.

Brenda just drove me nuts.  It's like she deserved to stay because she was nice.  Um, no, Survivor doesn't work that way.  Nice guys go home because they are a threat to win.

Written By: Dagwood on 05/12/13 at 8:13 pm

Don't look Ethel Q!

OMG, they just pulled Erik from the game.  Bad dizzy spell during Tribal.  The4y gave him an IV and took him away.  All this before opening credits.  :o  Eddie was right there beside him telling him why they were giving him an IV.  EMT in him took over.  Everyone is freaked out.

Down to 4.

Written By: snozberries on 05/13/13 at 1:34 pm

Don't look Ethel Q!

OMG, they just pulled Erik from the game.  Bad dizzy spell during Tribal.  The4y gave him an IV and took him away.  All this before opening credits.  :o  Eddie was right there beside him telling him why they were giving him an IV.  EMT in him took over.  Everyone is freaked out.

Down to 4.

I felt bad for him. I think it was more stress than anything. As Eddie said he went on every reward challenge so he wasn't the hungriest person on the island.

I thought you wrote more.  There were things said at final tribal I wanted to live blog but I was afraid to come in. Now I forgot most of them

Love that everyone openly laughed at she try's self perception but I love more when she told Eric (essentially) to shut up and (literally) sit down. And he did it

I get what Brenda was getting at with her request to dawn but it was a juvenile request. And now that image of dawn is probably an Internet meme all over tumblr

Cochran was a no brainer the minute he chose dawn to go. My best guess is with Eddie in the votes might have been more even. I could see mike, mal and Reynolds voting for him. I could see Eric getting sucked in to that as well and I could see Andrea possibly voting for the hot guy. Eric was always going to vote out a favorite Cochran turned on his alliance it would've been a bitter battle.

There's a small part of me that would've liked to have seen Phillip in the final 3 to hear the Q'S he would've been asked.

So sad they didn't talk to the other players I would've liked to have heard from Corrine, Brandon and shamar.

Written By: Dagwood on 05/13/13 at 10:41 pm

Sherry was an idiot.  Who in their right mind tells a bunch of people how well off she is when asking for a million dollars?  ::)

I love that Cochran won.  He deserved it.  Dawn took all the heat when he was just as responsible for the decisions as she was. 

The reunion kind of sucked.  I get that Brandon was banned but they didn't need to sit the pre-jury boots in the audience.  I could have done without Rudy, Hatch, Boston Rob and that little girl.  I also read an interview with Erik.  I didn't notice it last night, but he didn't get to say a single word in the reunion.  Really?  At least talk about what happened.  Somebody dropped the ball big time.

Written By: snozberries on 05/14/13 at 12:33 am

Sherry was an idiot.  Who in their right mind tells a bunch of people how well off she is when asking for a million dollars?  ::)

I love that Cochran won.  He deserved it.  Dawn took all the heat when he was just as responsible for the decisions as she was. 

The reunion kind of sucked.  I get that Brandon was
banned but they didn't need to sit the pre-jury boots in the audience.  I could have done without Rudy, Hatch, Boston Rob and that little girl.  I also read an interview with Erik.  I didn't notice it last night, but he didn't get to say a single word in the reunion.  Really?  At least talk about what happened.  Somebody dropped the ball big time.

I'm a Boston rob fan so I liked that but Rudy spouting homophobic slurs was not entertaining in any way shape or form  >:(

It speaks volumes  that we didn't even notice that Erik didn't speak.

Oh and I'm not a fan of long hair....but damn Malcolm looked hot!!!!

I realized that if Cochran takes the bar he will be the next Johnny Cochran.  :D

I had a glitch in my recording. The live portion didn't record so I had to go watch it online. At the time the final ep wasn't posted so I missed the tail end of tribal, the reading of the votes and Jeff's intro. It started with you've just seen Cochran voted sole survivor, I've shown you Boston rob and Rudy. Did he mention Brandon in the intro or did u read he was banned?  As well he should've been. In watching some Brandon clips during the recap I looked at his eyes he really was all kinds of crazy!!!

Written By: Dagwood on 05/14/13 at 7:32 pm

Jeff didn't mention it at all, I read it.  I also read that uncle Russell threatened Phillip blaming him for the ban.  I just hope this keeps the Hantzes off my tv for good.

Written By: snozberries on 05/14/13 at 7:38 pm

Jeff didn't mention it at all, I read it.  I also read that uncle Russell threatened Phillip blaming him for the ban.  I just hope this keeps the Hantzes off my tv for good.

Seriously. They're crazy jerks. That's the worst kind.

Check for new replies or respond here...