inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hannibal

Written By: snozberries on 04/15/13 at 2:12 am

i'm trying really hard.... i love Bryan Fuller and i'm a fan of the films but I'm having a hard time with the tv series...has little to do with the style the story is presented and almost every thing to do with the actor playing Hannibal

He is definitely creepy enough but I don't like him and half the time I can't understand what he's saying...

I'm trying really hard to enjoy the show but so far i'm mostly bored.... and I don't Larry Fishburne in it either... he's a bit over the top.... in my opinion

Subject: Re: Hannibal

Written By: whistledog on 04/15/13 at 9:00 pm

I remember when I went to see "Hannibal" in the theatres, the dude who worked there got up infront of the audience to school the crowd on Hannibal Lecter and went on to say "If anyone has issues with disturbing scenes and needs to leave the theatre, just to warn you in advance, there is a part in the end where Hannibal cuts open Ray Liotta's head and you see his brain"

Ever since that jackasshole ruined the movie for me, I've never been able to enjoy another Hannibal related story since, but this show actually looks really good.

I'm trying really hard to enjoy the show but so far i'm mostly bored.... and I don't Larry Fishburne in it either... he's a bit over the top.... in my opinion

Larry Fishburne?  I haven't seen him billed like that since the early 90s lol

Subject: Re: Hannibal

Written By: snozberries on 04/15/13 at 11:49 pm

I remember when I went to see "Hannibal" in the theatres, the dude who worked there got up infront of the audience to school the crowd on Hannibal Lecter and went on to say "If anyone has issues with disturbing scenes and needs to leave the theatre, just to warn you in advance, there is a part in the end where Hannibal cuts open Ray Liotta's head and you see his brain"

Ever since that jackasshole ruined the movie for me, I've never been able to enjoy another Hannibal related story since, but this show actually looks really good.

Larry Fishburne?  I haven't seen him billed like that since the early 90s lol

His acting in this isn't up to Laurence's standards  :D

Check for new replies or respond here...