inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Whodunnit

Written By: Dagwood on 06/23/13 at 9:08 pm

Anyone else watching this show?  Like a murder mystery, reality show. 

Watching the first episode tonight.  Will give my opinion later.

Subject: Re: Whodunnit

Written By: Dagwood on 06/23/13 at 10:02 pm

Holy crap.  This show was incredibly intense.  Don't want to say too much so I don't spoil it if someone else is watching but the way the second victim went out was....dayummm.

The premise behind the show is one of the "contestants" is a murderer.  One by one they will be killed off as they try to solve the murders.  It looks as though the one who is the furthest away from each murder is the next one killed. 

I think I am gonna like this one.

Written By: Tashlovglit on 06/24/13 at 4:39 pm

It was interesting.  An original show idea for once.  I might keep watching but I don't keep up with that many shows.

Written By: snozberries on 06/25/13 at 12:24 am

Anyone else watching this show?  Like a murder mystery, reality show. 

Watching the first episode tonight.  Will give my opinion later.

working graves tonight so i'm gonna try and watch it once my night slows down

Written By: snozberries on 06/25/13 at 1:11 am

the ex cop is hilarious.... I have met very few cops who don't exude copness from their very pores  :D 

this show reminds of the other ABC reality series.....  The Mole (and my personal fave- Celebrity Mole) 

I think the chick with the high hair did it... she's wearing the red dress.. I'll get her name in a minute.

Dana.....she's the killer.... unless she isn't  :D

Written By: snozberries on 06/25/13 at 1:38 am

the homeland security dude... Cam... is hot.....

the tv crime reporter chick (the bossy one) is a red herring.

that little black dude Dante?  he's the next victim  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 06/25/13 at 4:14 am

that little black dude Dante?  he's the next victim  ;D

when I wrote that I didn't realize the second victim would "die" at the end of the ep... I thought they killed one person a week...but  ha ha....he went out like a bitch!  :D    and I was totally right  8)

Written By: Dagwood on 06/25/13 at 8:07 am

The ex-cop cracked me up.  "I'm a coach"  "No, you're a cop"  "No, I'm a coach"  Give it up dude, you've been made. ;D

I still haven't decided who I think is the killer.  I doubt it is the reporter.  She drives me nuts.  Can she be the next one out, please?

The way Dontae went out was epic.  Not surprising that he was next, considering how sure he was that she drowned.

Written By: snozberries on 06/25/13 at 8:19 am

The ex-cop cracked me up.  "I'm a coach"  "No, you're a cop"  "No, I'm a coach"  Give it up dude, you've been made. ;D

I still haven't decided who I think is the killer.  I doubt it is the reporter.  She drives me nuts.  Can she be the next one out, please?

The way Dontae went out was epic.  Not surprising that he was next, considering how sure he was that she drowned.

that's why I call the reporter the red herring...she's too annoying. 

if it's not that Dana chick then it's that Ulyses dud.... I mean dude.  :D

yeah dontae's death was def a sparking moment...dude was lit up!  :D  but  he still went out like a bitch....did you hear his whimpy scream?  ;D

Written By: Dagwood on 06/30/13 at 10:05 pm

Another great episode.  I like how at the end they did an interview with Dontae.  It helps to keep this on the "it's just a game" level.  Love that he liked how he went out. ;D

As for the killer....I don't know why, but I have a feeling it is Don. 

Written By: snozberries on 07/01/13 at 1:26 am

Another great episode.  I like how at the end they did an interview with Dontae.  It helps to keep this on the "it's just a game" level.  Love that he liked how he went out. ;D

As for the killer....I don't know why, but I have a feeling it is Don.

Perhaps the person distracted by irrelevant details is the killer trying to throw you off the scent. :P
well maybe not lol
Good thing Don isn't an ex cop or anything lol. He totally talks like cop has he come clean to the others yet??? Lol

The make-up people on the show did a good job.

"By the look on your faces, Some of you are hot on the case but some of you look a little bit burned out."

Nice puns Jeeves ha ha. (I just can't call him Giles)

Written By: snozberries on 07/01/13 at 1:27 am

Q - Dana
Dag - Don

Tash who do you think dun it???  :D

Written By: Tashlovglit on 07/01/13 at 11:54 pm

Q - Dana
Dag - Don

Tash who do you think dun it???  :D

I'm not sure yet  ;D

Written By: Dagwood on 07/02/13 at 7:49 pm

Come on, Tash.  Who first popped in your mind, without really thinking?  That's where Don came from.  He is the first name that popped to mind and it stuck.

Written By: Tashlovglit on 07/02/13 at 8:26 pm

My first instinct was Dana.

Written By: Dagwood on 07/02/13 at 8:33 pm

My first instinct was Dana.

Looks like I am outnumbered. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 07/02/13 at 8:37 pm

Tash & q vs dag!  :D

Written By: Dagwood on 07/02/13 at 9:41 pm

Tash & q vs dag!  :D

And, we are probably all wrong. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 07/02/13 at 9:58 pm

And, we are probably all wrong. ;D

Probably.  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 07/02/13 at 9:58 pm

Can I vote for Jeeves being the killer???  :D

Written By: Dagwood on 07/02/13 at 10:04 pm

Can I vote for Jeeves being the killer???  :D

If I can vote for one of the maids.

Written By: snozberries on 07/02/13 at 11:39 pm

If I can vote for one of the maids.

Totally!!!

Written By: Tashlovglit on 07/03/13 at 5:20 pm

Totally!!!

I'll vote for the maids too  :D

Written By: Dagwood on 07/07/13 at 10:00 pm

Well, poop, guess I was wrong.  He went out awesomely, though. :D

Written By: snozberries on 08/05/13 at 1:33 am

Well don & dawn are both out. 

I like Ronnie's trained monkey theory  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 08/05/13 at 1:40 am

If Ronnie doesn't die he's the killer...he has the worst theory.

I think it's Kam or Christina

Written By: snozberries on 08/05/13 at 1:49 am

If Ronnie doesn't die he's the killer...he has the worst theory.

I think it's Kam or Christina

Yet another good death.  ;D

Melina sort of oversold her "scared" ness.  Maybe she's the killer  :D

Written By: Dagwood on 08/05/13 at 8:06 am

I like Ronnie's trained monkey theory  ;D

I know...when he popped out with that I laughed so hard I almost fell out of my chair.

I think the killer is Melina.  Don't know why, just a feeling. (Remember my Don feeling, too ;D)

I do know that I don't want Kam to win.  He is a jerk.  Looks over M's shoulder, sees what she is doing but won't share anything with her.  He just walks around like king Kam and I would love to see him taken down a peg or two.

I say let Lindsey win.  That would send both Cris and Kam into apoplectic fits. :D

Written By: snozberries on 08/05/13 at 10:58 am

I know...when he popped out with that I laughed so hard I almost fell out of my chair.

I think the killer is Melina.  Don't know why, just a feeling. (Remember my Don feeling, too ;D)

I do know that I don't want Kam to win.  He is a jerk.  Looks over M's shoulder, sees what she is doing but won't share anything with her.  He just walks around like king Kam and I would love to see him taken down a peg or two.

I say let Lindsey win.  That would send both Cris and Kam into apoplectic fits. :D

Lindsey winning would be nice. Provided Melina is the killer. Otherwise I want Melina to win cuz she's the underdog.

Written By: Dagwood on 08/05/13 at 7:26 pm

Agreed.  Lindsey or Melina for the win.  Kam needs to die next. 

Written By: snozberries on 08/05/13 at 8:27 pm

Agreed.  Lindsey or Melina for the win.  Kam needs to die next.

he's too arrogant to die... he would still follow them around everywhere.... every once in a while he'd say whooooo I'm a ghost!  I think he likes the camera time.

Have you seen how much fun Joel McHale has with the show on the soup?

Written By: snozberries on 08/05/13 at 8:28 pm

There have been clips nearly every week... mostly about Jeeves... I mean the butler (lol) and his puns... but every now and then he rips on the contestants fake acting dead.  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaHfRkI89mA

Written By: Dagwood on 08/05/13 at 8:54 pm

he's too arrogant to die... he would still follow them around everywhere.... every once in a while he'd say whooooo I'm a ghost!  I think he likes the camera time.

Have you seen how much fun Joel McHale has with the show on the soup?

I can totally see that.  The director having to cut in and tell him to lay back down til they are done examining the body. ;D

I have seen Joel McHale skewer the show on the Soup.  Cracks me up.  I love that guy.

Written By: snozberries on 08/19/13 at 12:09 am

I just watched the intro to the finale. I wasn't watching the show on twitter. Are there seriously people stupid enough to think the contestants really died???

I didn't know about the interviews at the end until u told me about them dag so I can forgive them missing that but seriously? People thought there was a reality show about someone actually killing people---what is wrong with people!?!?!

Written By: snozberries on 08/19/13 at 2:52 am

That was kind of anticlimactic.

I got board with the running all over the house and I thought the acting was so bad in the reveal that I almost turned off my tv  ::)

Honestly- I thought an awesome twist would've been---when the winner got in the back of the limo--- I kept whishung the killer got one last dog in. I rely wanted to see that thing blow up  ;D

I wonder how much the killer got paid.

Written By: Dagwood on 08/19/13 at 7:36 am

I know...I wanted the limo to blow up or something.  It was very anti-climactic.  Lindsey went out pretty cool, though.

It doesn't surprise me that people thought they really died.  On another board I visit, there were people arguing how they couldn't have a second season because people would see Giles and run.  How unlucky would he be to work for two serial killers.  My response of "dude, it's a tv show.  He doesn't really work for a murderer" went right over their head.  Still going on about how it wouldn't work because no one would believe he worked for two murderers.  Apparently, the contestants had no clue they were going on a tv show. ;D

I wonder if Cris knew she was the killer, or if that was something revealed to her later in taping.  If she did from the start, she was a good actress.

Written By: snozberries on 08/19/13 at 7:42 am

I know...I wanted the limo to blow up or something.  It was very anti-climactic.  Lindsey went out pretty cool, though.

It doesn't surprise me that people thought they really died.  On another board I visit, there were people arguing how they couldn't have a second season because people would see Giles and run.  How unlucky would he be to work for two serial killers.  My response of "dude, it's a tv show.  He doesn't really work for a murderer" went right over their head.  Still going on about how it wouldn't work because no one would believe he worked for two murderers.  Apparently, the contestants had no clue they were going on a tv show. ;D

I wonder if Cris knew she was the killer, or if that was something revealed to her later in taping.  If she did from the start, she was a good actress.

Are people really that stupid???  :o

When they were showing the montage if her kills I got the feeling that all the contestants were filmed in those types of scenes up until their demise so they would all think they might be the killer. Ya know sort of an everyone's the killer until they die or are told they aren't scenario... Lol

I think kris found out that day in a production meeting that she was the killer

Written By: Dagwood on 08/19/13 at 8:43 am

Are people really that stupid???  :o

When they were showing the montage if her kills I got the feeling that all the contestants were filmed in those types of scenes up until their demise so they would all think they might be the killer. Ya know sort of an everyone's the killer until they die or are told they aren't scenario... Lol

I think kris found out that day in a production meeting that she was the killer

It makes it more interesting if even the killer doesn't know until the end. 

And, yes, people can be that stupid. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 08/19/13 at 9:01 am

It makes it more interesting if even the killer doesn't know until the end. 

And, yes, people can be that stupid. ;D

I remember seeing Blair Witch Project in the theater... I didn't know much about it going in because I never followed it online prior to the release...

I admit that the film felt real but obviously it couldn't be because who would release that? I mean they released that movie about the man who got eaten by the grizzly bear but we knew that was real cuz dumb-ass thought filming himself playing with bears was a brilliant idea  ::)

anyway, after Blair Witch I go into the bathroom and there's this girl crying hysterically, her friend is trying to calm her down.  The friend kept saying I don't think it's real... I really don't. The girl was all...those poor people died (I'm thinking those dumb assed kids entered the woods and ignored all the signs and deserved to die  :D )  at any rate I reminded the girl that the film had credits... if it was real there would be only credits of the 3 parties and an editor and a producer (or a couple of them) but this film had full credits so it couldn't be real.  She actually breathed a sigh of relief  ::) ;D 

Written By: Dagwood on 08/19/13 at 6:55 pm

I remember seeing Blair Witch Project in the theater... I didn't know much about it going in because I never followed it online prior to the release...

I admit that the film felt real but obviously it couldn't be because who would release that? I mean they released that movie about the man who got eaten by the grizzly bear but we knew that was real cuz dumb-ass thought filming himself playing with bears was a brilliant idea  ::)

anyway, after Blair Witch I go into the bathroom and there's this girl crying hysterically, her friend is trying to calm her down.  The friend kept saying I don't think it's real... I really don't. The girl was all...those poor people died (I'm thinking those dumb assed kids entered the woods and ignored all the signs and deserved to die  :D )  at any rate I reminded the girl that the film had credits... if it was real there would be only credits of the 3 parties and an editor and a producer (or a couple of them) but this film had full credits so it couldn't be real.  She actually breathed a sigh of relief  ::) ;D 

;D

That idiot grizzly man...I hate to say it...deserved to get eaten. The first time I saw that documentary, we had just gotten back to the hotel after a run through Yellowstone.  Kind of weird timing.

Check for new replies or respond here...