inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Orange Is The New Black

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 10/19/13 at 4:15 pm

Recent Netflix original series about a young woman who gets sent to prison for smuggling drug money 10 years prior. Has anyone else checked this out?

Subject: Re: Orange Is The New Black

Written By: apollonia1986 on 01/14/14 at 5:21 pm

I didn't realize that show was exclusively on Netflicks! I wanted to see it! I didn't realize that!  :(

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 01/14/14 at 5:26 pm

I didn't realize that show was exclusively on Netflicks! I wanted to see it! I didn't realize that!  :(

You ought to look into getting Netflix streaming, it's only 8 bucks a month and it's totally worth it.

I don't even have cable TV at my place because I really don't need it anymore.  ;)

Written By: apollonia1986 on 01/15/14 at 1:20 pm

You ought to look into getting Netflix streaming, it's only 8 bucks a month and it's totally worth it.

I don't even have cable TV at my place because I really don't need it anymore.  ;)

Wow!
I'll totally look into that.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 06/19/14 at 9:28 pm

Holy crap. Season 2 had one of the best final episodes ever. 8)

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 06/25/16 at 11:04 pm

:\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'(

Written By: 2001 on 06/27/16 at 1:28 am

I need to watch the newest season. It's one of my favourite shows! I'll try to find the time for it tomorrow.

Written By: 2001 on 07/14/16 at 2:19 pm

OHMIGAWD. I finished watching it last night. It just escalated and escalated! At the end I was :o :o :o "shook"

What impresses me about the show is how consistent it is. It's hard for me to rank my favourite seasons or say which seasons were bad or good. It's just all great!

Written By: 80sfan on 07/14/16 at 2:44 pm

The show is awesome!!!!!

Written By: #Infinity on 07/23/16 at 7:45 pm

Well, at least it's people other than this board's token lesbian who are giving this show all the praise.

Check for new replies or respond here...