inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: SURVIVOR BBB!!!!!!!!!!!

Written By: Dagwood on 02/26/14 at 8:22 pm

Brains V. Beauty V. Brawn

Not too fond of Morgan.  Her "I'm cute and get what I want" attitude wore thin with me real quick.

Subject: Re: SURVIVOR BBB!!!!!!!!!!!

Written By: Dagwood on 02/26/14 at 8:25 pm

Jeff has each tribe pick a leader then the leader picks the "weakest" member.  That member gets sent to camp and is given a choice of either immunity idol clue or an extra bag of rice.  Beauty (Morgan) and Brains both go for the idol.  Brains finds it.  Brawn decides she will go for the extra bag of rice.  Good for her. (Sorry, don't remember the names yet)

Written By: Dagwood on 02/26/14 at 8:44 pm

The challenge is a puzzle.  Beauty and Brawn win immunity and fire.  Brains lose....the puzzle.  Hoping they vote off J'Tia, the loud mouth who was ordering everyone around on building the shelter but not lifting a dang finger herself.  Not a smart start to the game.

Written By: Dagwood on 02/26/14 at 9:05 pm

Tribal rolls around and J'Tia almost can't shut her mouth.  She is dooming herself in this game if they don't lose her tonight.  And there is a well placed thunderstorm going on during TC.

Here's the vote...right after commercial.  What the heck is this?  American Idol?

And David goes home.  He is the one appointed leader in the beginning.  I think he played too hard and used the phrase "looking toward the end of the game" too much.

Now, J'Tia...stop being obnoxious and lift a damn finger yourself.  Prove you aren't lazy.

Ohhhh...second hour.

Written By: Dagwood on 02/26/14 at 9:06 pm

Second starts out with Garrett (brains) whining that this isn't fun...manual labor isn't fun.  Wow, dude. 

Written By: Dagwood on 02/26/14 at 9:40 pm

Second challenge is another puzzle.  First two tribes win immunity and fishing stuff.

Brains get to the puzzle first.  Brawn is there, now.  Beauty is way behind.  Lots of boo boos on this one.  People bleeding everywhere.  J'Tia is working the puzzle, it is hers to lose.  She isn't doing very well.  Beauty makes it back.

Aaaand, Brains lose again.  Something tells me they didn't pick the right brains.  Two puzzles, two losses.

J'Tia wasn't as annoying this episode (at least they didn't show it), wonder if it will be enough to keep her and cut someone else loose. 

Garrett holds a meeting to decide who to vote out?  What show is he on?  Garrett doesn't want to do the side talk stuff, he wants it out in the open.  He may be hanging himself.  One of the other ladies, in a private interview, says he needs to leave if he doesn't want to play Survivor how it's supposed to be played.  Agreed, honey.

Written By: Dagwood on 02/26/14 at 9:48 pm

The meeting decided that J'Tia is going.  She is not impressed with that at all.  I agree.

In a private interview Spencer calls Garrett an idiot.  I agree.

Tasha (the unhappy one) talks to Kass about flipping the game.  Girls against boys would be good.  Three girls two boys.  I like those odds, just to lose Garrett.

Garrett and Spencer follow Kass and Tasha to stay together.  The girls say it's dumb to leave J'Tia alone and mad.  She dumps the rice out in a moment of crazy.  They come back and notice it, J'Tia denies it.  Wow...

Kass is questioning Garrett's brains, lol.  He wanted the group to stay together at camp (said in a very whiny voice)  I would really like to know what the criteria were for his to be a brain. ::)

Written By: Dagwood on 02/26/14 at 9:55 pm

J'Tia admits at TC to throwing the rice in the fire to hurt Garrett.  Um, hello?  Collateral damage much?

Garrett slipped up calling an alliance.  He is trying to cover up but it isn't working.  Garrett needs to shut his mouth...he really is a moron. ;D

Votes...And it goes girls against boys.  Bye bye, Garrett.  And he goes all buggy eyed.  How does it feel to go out with an Idol in your pocket.  :D

I really hope J'Tia calms down now.  I want to like her but have a hard time getting behind the crazy.

Well, it's been nice talking to me tonight.  I will see me again next week. :D

Written By: snozberries on 02/28/14 at 12:39 am

Brains V. Beauty V. Brawn

Not too fond of Morgan.  Her "I'm cute and get what I want" attitude wore thin with me real quick.

there are no words for how annoyed I am already about this season!  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 02/28/14 at 12:41 am

Tribal rolls around and J'Tia almost can't shut her mouth.  She is dooming herself in this game if they don't lose her tonight.  And there is a well placed thunderstorm going on during TC.

Here's the vote...right after commercial.  What the heck is this?  American Idol?

And David goes home.  He is the one appointed leader in the beginning.  I think he played too hard and used the phrase "looking toward the end of the game" too much.

Now, J'Tia...stop being obnoxious and lift a damn finger yourself.  Prove you aren't lazy.

Ohhhh...second hour.

Oh shyt... I was so tired when I watched it (in AZ) that I stopped after the first hour...drove home today and saw it on m y DVR so I deleted it thinking I was done... guess I'll be watching it online tonight during work... and I am now done reading your potentially spoilerific thread  :D

Written By: snozberries on 02/28/14 at 6:39 am

Ohhhh...second hour.

okay now I can read on... ha ha... I just finished watching the second immunity challenge... I don't even need to go to tribal council to see how they will vote...it's pretty damn obvious!  :D 

you were right... David played his hand (about looking to the end of the game) way too early!!!

He was also super annoying in that I know everything way.....speaking of annoying... can we talk about I'm not a cop (but I am) Tony... my god I'm glad I don't work with him!

Written By: snozberries on 02/28/14 at 6:42 am

Second starts out with Garrett (brains) whining that this isn't fun...manual labor isn't fun.  Wow, dude.

is garrett the poker player or the other dude? I forget (I missed that line cuz we had a fire alarm or I was on the phone)

I saw the one brawny chick call out the one cave girl chick... and then the cave girl mocking her... dude I don't know if you should be making fun of people.....chick with more hair than Whoopi and I have combined...she looks like a freaking reject from Clan of the Cave Bear....AND SHE'S A FREAKING HAIRSTYLIST!!!!WTF!!!

Written By: snozberries on 02/28/14 at 6:45 am

Second challenge is another puzzle.  First two tribes win immunity and fishing stuff.

Brains get to the puzzle first.  Brawn is there, now.  Beauty is way behind.  Lots of boo boos on this one.  People bleeding everywhere.  J'Tia is working the puzzle, it is hers to lose.  She isn't doing very well.  Beauty makes it back.

Aaaand, Brains lose again.  Something tells me they didn't pick the right brains.  Two puzzles, two losses.

didn't read the vote....just in case it went a different way...

gotta say... Cochran must really be proud of his brainy counterparts  ;D 

in their defense tho did you see that puzzle???

it looked like  one of those kids big piece wood puzzles with the pegs....  it was probably way below the brains capacity so they over thought it cuz why would it be that simple???

dude I think Tony almost cut off his toe! maybe he will be medivacc'd out... I don't like him....plus Cliff Robinson is AWESOME (I was a fan back in the day so I don't like that Tony is gunning for him)

Written By: snozberries on 02/28/14 at 7:18 am

DAMMMIT.... stupid what's her face for not looking for the idol on the Brawn Team...  >:(

yeah garrett is the poker player...he shoulda done the puzzle....
ooh...if garrett keeps talking he could totally knock himself out now... lol... 

I like Tasha (despite the tears)... I hope she survives... the women could knock garrett out...

J'Tai what in my personality made you think that was gonna work???  ;D  come on dag...she's not that bad... slow as shyt (but you know black people can't swim...  :D ) at least not on survivor...

OOOH DAMN!!!! no she didn't.... she almost survived this one...I guess not so much now... lol

Spencer and Tasha would do better teaming up than any other alliance on that team.

Garrett's an idiot!  ;D

Seriously.... not that brains is lasting but seriously Spencer Tash and Kass is a better alliance.

I want them to punish JT for dumping the rice but I want Garrett to be punished more for his poor survivor skillz.... 

YEAH!!!!! I think I'm going to love those women... Ha HA.. HA... I surely didn't see that coming...glad I didn't read the second half of your post....

Who wants to welcome me to the bottom? Meh it's not so bad *snicker*...  ;D

J'Tia wasn't as annoying this episode (at least they didn't show it), wonder if it will be enough to keep her and cut someone else loose. 

Garrett holds a meeting to decide who to vote out?  What show is he on?  Garrett doesn't want to do the side talk stuff, he wants it out in the open.  He may be hanging himself.  One of the other ladies, in a private interview, says he needs to leave if he doesn't want to play Survivor how it's supposed to be played.  Agreed, honey.

Written By: snozberries on 02/28/14 at 7:25 am

Garrett slipped up calling an alliance.  He is trying to cover up but it isn't working.  Garrett needs to shut his mouth...he really is a moron. ;D

I can see it now... NEXT SEASON ON SURVIVOR!!! DUMB AND DUMBER!  We pit the immature, lacks life experienced contestants against the dumbest people to ever play the game (ie they made really stupid decisions in their seasons!) Who will win...those who don't know better or those who should be eff up anyway! We'll just have to wait and see!)  :D

Votes...And it goes girls against boys.  Bye bye, Garrett.  And he goes all buggy eyed.  How does it feel to go out with an Idol in your pocket.  :D

I really hope J'Tia calms down now.  I want to like her but have a hard time getting behind the crazy.

Well, it's been nice talking to me tonight.  I will see me again next week. :D

;D    It was nice watching with you.... 2 days later!

Written By: Dagwood on 02/28/14 at 8:04 am

DAMMMIT.... stupid what's her face for not looking for the idol on the Brawn Team...  >:(

yeah garrett is the poker player...he shoulda done the puzzle....
ooh...if garrett keeps talking he could totally knock himself out now... lol... 

I like Tasha (despite the tears)... I hope she survives... the women could knock garrett out...

J'Tai what in my personality made you think that was gonna work???  ;D  come on dag...she's not that bad... slow as shyt (but you know black people can't swim...  :D ) at least not on survivor...

I like Tasha, too.  I want to like J'Tai, but she is whackadoodle.  I think what annoys me most is she had a head start on the other teams on the puzzle and still only got two pieces in.  Did you notice, she would grab one, try to fit it in the one place, set it aside and try another.  It would have been much smarter to try the first piece everwhere til it fit.

Garrett was a moron and signed his one death certificate with his behavior.  I will never get over the "let's leave the crazy lady, who we just told we are voting off, at the camp alone because the tribe needs to stay together" thing.  WTF?  Dude, you are a moron.

Written By: snozberries on 02/28/14 at 8:21 am

I like Tasha, too.  I want to like J'Tai, but she is whackadoodle.  I think what annoys me most is she had a head start on the other teams on the puzzle and still only got two pieces in.  Did you notice, she would grab one, try to fit it in the one place, set it aside and try another.  It would have been much smarter to try the first piece everwhere til it fit.

Garrett was a moron and signed his one death certificate with his behavior.  I will never get over the "let's leave the crazy lady, who we just told we are voting off, at the camp alone because the tribe needs to stay together" thing.  WTF?  Dude, you are a moron.

yeah she had no clear strategy for the puzzle... it was stupid.... the thing about "brains" is they over think stuff...so where brawn and beauty was like let's shove this thing in any ole spot...brains are all methodical about their approach...  there's no time for methodology in Survivor!

I really thought JT was gone but as soon as garrett started showing his game play (or lack there of) I knew he was done for... he's a poker player ??? really???? he must really suck at it.

Hey guys...no need to bet up the pot I have a straight. let's just see what everyone else has and call it a game okay?  ::)

Written By: Dagwood on 02/28/14 at 7:36 pm

Hey guys...no need to bet up the pot I have a straight. let's just see what everyone else has and call it a game okay?  ::)

;D  I could totally see that.

Written By: gibbo on 03/03/14 at 12:08 am

I can see it now... NEXT SEASON ON SURVIVOR!!! DUMB AND DUMBER!  We pit the immature, lacks life experienced contestants against the dumbest people to ever play the game (ie they made really stupid decisions in their seasons!) Who will win...those who don't know better or those who should be eff up anyway! We'll just have to wait and see!)  :D

;D    It was nice watching with you.... 2 days later!

The idiot didn't even bring the idol to tribal!!  What a smug moron....    ;D  I wonder which of the so-called 'brains' will find it back at camp?

Written By: snozberries on 03/06/14 at 8:03 am

Spoiler Alert... ah who am I kidding Dag has already watched and is probably typing her replies as I post ( ;D )

Anyway.... in a completely shocking turn of events THE BRAINS DIDN'T LOSE!!! WTF! HOW'd that happen...it surely wasn't Tasha's brilliant idea to practice before hand... I think that was just a way for everyone to get their individual frustrations out!  :D

anyway....

just a few notes here.... Um J'tai (or how ever you spell you) this is what would've happened if you had been on the island with me: 
what was that? you say you want some rice before the challenge??? hmmmm... yeah... I think you're portion is over there in the dirt...you know... where the fire used to be... don't worry you won't get burned. It's been raining so much the fire is out and the rice has absorbed enough water you won't need to cook it....the dirt??? meh... that's your bonus protein for being a dumbass.

To the Bawling Beauty.... Jafar... oh wait I think it's Jenfa (that sounds like some dude in Brklyn wasn't willing to take the time to say jennifer.... Jenfa! HEY JENFA!!!  Grow the EFF up and deal with it... you are miserable because you are on Survivor... that's what you sign up for... long, cold rainy days only happen like EVERY. FREAKING. SEASON!!! did you think you'd get the only season where it never rained??? no wonder you aren't on the brains team

brice? you and colton should probably start dating... you know...if he wasn't racist and shyt... oh well maybe I'll remember some other annoying gay to hook you up with?  Richard Hatch?  (for the record..... I'm not annoyed that Brice is gay... I'm annoyed because he's a total bitch I put his exit speech right up there with Culpeppers "bitter? party of two" -  I know you know that about me Dag but in case any other people who aren't Gibbo actually read this thread  ;) )

Tony is a sleaze...two weeks in a row I'm glad he's not at my department.  I know Sarah is gonna kick herself when she finally sees his side interviews....worse I wonder how his partners will feel that crapped on the blue blood loyalty?

Written By: Dagwood on 03/06/14 at 8:15 am

Brice was a little whiny bitch, wasn't he?  The way he acted at TC and in the interview after he was voted off made me wonder if it was all an act.  He didn't seem that prissy at camp but after he turned the priss on big time.  Is he trying to play the stereotype?  If so, he needs to be slapped.

Jefra truly does not belong there.  Three episodes in and whining about the rain.  Hello?  Have you never seen Survivor?  You're out in the elements.  Love that LJ figured out where the idol was.  I also loved his comments about the stereotype of the beauties coming out in the women not doing a dang thing.  I think he may be one of my new favorites.

Tony I liked last week, he is getting on my nerves, though.  I think he may be playing too hard and people are going to start to notice.  Hopefully he is too dumb to notice and goes out with the idol in his pocket.  That would be hilarious.

I was surprised the brains didn't lose, too.  I think a big part of it was they didn't let J'tia anywhere near the maze.  Loved her wanting rice.  Um, hello?  You dumped the rice you need less than the others.  I still think they made the right decision in voting off Garrett.  He was pretty useless and dumb himself. 

Written By: snozberries on 03/06/14 at 8:43 am

Brice was a little whiny bitch, wasn't he?  The way he acted at TC and in the interview after he was voted off made me wonder if it was all an act.  He didn't seem that prissy at camp but after he turned the priss on big time.  Is he trying to play the stereotype?  If so, he needs to be slapped.

Jefra truly does not belong there.  Three episodes in and whining about the rain.  Hello?  Have you never seen Survivor?  You're out in the elements.  Love that LJ figured out where the idol was.  I also loved his comments about the stereotype of the beauties coming out in the women not doing a dang thing.  I think he may be one of my new favorites.

Tony I liked last week, he is getting on my nerves, though.  I think he may be playing too hard and people are going to start to notice.  Hopefully he is too dumb to notice and goes out with the idol in his pocket.  That would be hilarious.

I was surprised the brains didn't lose, too.  I think a big part of it was they didn't let J'tia anywhere near the maze.  Loved her wanting rice.  Um, hello?  You dumped the rice you need less than the others.  I still think they made the right decision in voting off Garrett.  He was pretty useless and dumb himself.

either Brice was playing his Diva 'Tude close to his chest or they dropped his scenes in editing in favor of J'Tai and stuff...

Jefra...that's it....her dad is probably Jeffrey and her mom is probably Rachel  ::)    (for the record that's how Shemar got his name but in his case it works  :D )  LJ was spot on about about the girls not pulling any weight at camp. I totally like him and so far wouldn't mind if he, Seamus/sebastian/whatever the other scraggy dude with a beard's name is  ;D 

I haven't liked tony since the first side interview...he's got something about him I don't trust...and I'm surprised what's herface doesn't see it...she's tooo blind...he is sleazy..he reads sleazy... I hate the attitude (it's how to play but that doesn't mean I have to like it) he's like a Russell Hantz (spelling) only slightly less trollish.

Oh back to LJ...his finding the idol was classic....

I like Cliff (cuz you know NBA)... I actually like Spencer.... I'm on the fence now about Tasha (she was a little too vocal for my liking) I like Cliff (oh I said that already ha ha) I like Sarah (the female cop - in case I have her name wrong- even tho she's gullible) and I guess that's about it... ha ha... I hate almost all of the women this season.  I can't think of her name but the lawyer on the brain team...I'm not sure about her yet but she actually seems like the smartest of the brains!

Written By: Dagwood on 03/06/14 at 8:33 pm

I haven't liked tony since the first side interview...he's got something about him I don't trust...and I'm surprised what's herface doesn't see it...she's tooo blind...he is sleazy..he reads sleazy... I hate the attitude (it's how to play but that doesn't mean I have to like it) he's like a Russell Hantz (spelling) only slightly less trollish.

I can't think of her name but the lawyer on the brain team...I'm not sure about her yet but she actually seems like the smartest of the brains!

The fact that he lied to her at first then decided to "come clean" should be her first clue.

The lawyer is Kass.  I like her, but that may change.  None of the girls this season really impressed me. 

Written By: snozberries on 03/07/14 at 6:40 am

The fact that he lied to her at first then decided to "come clean" should be her first clue.

The lawyer is Kass.  I like her, but that may change.  None of the girls this season really impressed me.

yeah Kass....*I will totally forget that next week*.... I like her but she doesn't feel like a player so much as a coattail rider!

true...very true...never trust the person who lies about their profession...especially when you call them on it and they continue to lie to you - for no good reason...the only benefit I can see about lying about being a cop is if everyone on your tribe is a cop hater so you know you won't get any votes....otherwise I see no real benefit that being a cop gets you in the game of Survivor.

Written By: Dagwood on 03/07/14 at 8:00 am

Especially lying to another cop about being a cop.  Seriously?  You'd think it would be a good alliance. 

Written By: Dagwood on 03/12/14 at 8:18 pm

An actual reward challenge.  First place gets laying chickens, second place gets a dozen eggs, third gets zip.  It was the blindfold challenge.

Beauty takes first and the brains have an amazing come from ahead loss.  After J'Tia said she needs to prove herself since she dumped out their rice.  Ya think?  It didn't work.

Written By: Dagwood on 03/12/14 at 8:21 pm

Beauty finds the idol clue and everybody reads it.  Too bad for the rest of them the only one with any brains, LJ, already found it. 

Now the "beauty" girls are discussing how chickens are born.  Man are they a bunch of idiots.

Written By: Dagwood on 03/12/14 at 8:24 pm

Sarah making plans with Woo to lose the challenge and vote off Cliff because he doesn't need the money.  Man, I hope it comes back to bite her in the butt.  I like Cliff.

Written By: Dagwood on 03/12/14 at 8:56 pm

And the Brains made it impossible for Brawn to throw the challenge. ;D

And they finally lose J'Tia.  Buh bye, psycho.

Written By: MarkMc1990 on 03/12/14 at 9:57 pm

Loving this season so far!

Let me just say I was/am SO disappointed in how dysfunctional the Brains tribe turned out to be...they were my pre-season faves! And now they're already half gone! Having said that I do like the 3 that are left. I hope they manage to make it far or even win like Denise and Malcolm in Philippines.

I have to admit I was disappointed to see Garrett's sexy self leave in the first episode. There went my eye candy for the season ;D

Written By: Dagwood on 03/13/14 at 8:00 am

But Garrett was such a moron.  You don't tell the crazy one that you are voting her off then decided the other two can't be alone so all of you go follow them and leave the crazy one alone.  Dumb move, Garrett.

Written By: snozberries on 03/16/14 at 2:06 pm

Tried watching. 4 times. Kept falling asleep just before tribal.

Pls tell me it was J'Tai..... Not reading just in case it wasn't.
Pm me telling me I can read this thread if I'm right. Lol

Written By: Dagwood on 03/16/14 at 2:26 pm

It was J'Tai. 

Written By: snozberries on 03/17/14 at 10:30 am

It was J'Tai.

Bout damn time. 

The fact the brawns were trying to throw the challenge and couldn't lose was hilarious tho.

Written By: snozberries on 03/17/14 at 10:34 am

Sarah making plans with Woo to lose the challenge and vote off Cliff because he doesn't need the money.  Man, I hope it comes back to bite her in the butt.  I like Cliff.

I like cliff to.... And it's not like he made Lebrun James or Jordan money. He was a star but not a huge star. 

The chicken/egg discussion was hilarious.  I keep thinking of sami's reaction if she had watched it.  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/17/14 at 10:36 am

Loving this season so far!

Let me just say I was/am SO disappointed in how dysfunctional the Brains tribe turned out to be...they were my pre-season faves! And now they're already half gone! Having said that I do like the 3 that are left. I hope they manage to make it far or even win like Denise and Malcolm in Philippines.

I have to admit I was disappointed to see Garrett's sexy self leave in the first episode. There went my eye candy for the season ;D

I hear ya.....,but.......

But Garrett was such a moron.  You don't tell the crazy one that you are voting her off then decided the other two can't be alone so all of you go follow them and leave the crazy one alone.  Dumb move, Garrett.

What Dag said.  ;D

Written By: Dagwood on 03/17/14 at 7:36 pm

The fact the brawns were trying to throw the challenge and couldn't lose was hilarious tho.

I know, right?  You gotta be pretty bad to lose to a team that is trying to lose. :D

The chicken/egg discussion was hilarious.  I keep thinking of sami's reaction if she had watched it.  ;D

My favorite part of that whole discussion was LJ's response in his private interview.  I like him more and more every week.

Written By: snozberries on 03/17/14 at 8:01 pm

I know, right?  You gotta be pretty bad to lose to a team that is trying to lose. :D
My favorite part of that whole discussion was LJ's response in his private interview.  I like him more and more every week.

Yeah. Ljubljana is my pick.

Written By: Dagwood on 03/26/14 at 9:26 pm

Oh my goodness...seriously?  Lindsay thinks she is ms tough girl and Trish yells at her so wah wah wah, she quits?  Wow.  Loser

Written By: Dagwood on 03/26/14 at 9:44 pm

Okay, Solana, team with LJ and Woo win the challenge.  Woo and Tony are picked to go back to the other tribes beach and plunder.  They are allowed to either take the comfort or the fishing gear.  They take the comfort.  They also get a clue to an idol, but the idol is at their beach.  Woo and Tony decide to fake the other tribe out to get rid of competition and give the clue to Jeremiah.  Who reads it and gets that it is for the other beach.  Hopefully he tells them.

Somebody wrote "shame on you, Lindsie" on the beach. ;D

Written By: MarkMc1990 on 03/26/14 at 9:46 pm

I really hope the 3 brains make it to the end of the game. I also like LJ.

Written By: Dagwood on 03/26/14 at 9:49 pm

Tony goes back to camp and admits he's a cop to show he's trustworthy.  Target?  Meet Tony.

Jeremiah tries to tell Alexis and Spencer that the clue was for the other camp but they don't believe him.  What he needs to do is not go anywhere alone to prove to them he isn't looking.  Don't know if it will help but it would be worth a try.

Written By: Dagwood on 03/26/14 at 9:59 pm

Solana wins immunity!  Even better, Alexis, the moron, goes!

Written By: snozberries on 03/28/14 at 4:54 am

Somehow I missed the ep where cliff for voted out.  Or I saw it and forgot. 

Anyway Lindsay is lame. 

I hate quitters. It's survivor. Better still it's season one hundred and eleven or something.  How can you still not know what to expect from the stupid game?!?!

I don't know what ljubabuba ( or whatever I typed lol) I'm rooting for LJ to win.

Written By: Dagwood on 03/28/14 at 7:47 am

;D I figured you meant LJ. 

Cliff was voted out the episode that the three tribes merged into two.

Written By: snozberries on 03/28/14 at 10:27 am

;D I figured you meant LJ. 

Cliff was voted out the episode that the three tribes merged into two.

I saw the merge. I think I fell asleep and forgot to go back and watch it

Written By: Dagwood on 04/02/14 at 8:28 pm

Merge!

Sarah is losing it.  She is in confessionals talking about how she has the power in the game because both sides want her.  And she keeps saying if people don't vote her way she will flip.  I hope she goes tonight.

Written By: Dagwood on 04/02/14 at 8:36 pm

Immunity challenge is the weird pyramid one where they stand on the edge without touching it.  Painful.

They all do fine til the third round when they are on the top.  One by one they fall and Woo wins immunity.

I love Woo, but am not sure how fair it is...they were all barefoot and he had those weird toeshoes on. 

Written By: Dagwood on 04/02/14 at 8:41 pm

Sarah is pushing Sarah and LJ. 

Written By: Dagwood on 04/02/14 at 8:42 pm

Sarah is guaranteeing everyone that Tony doesn't have an idol.  Shows how much she knows.  ;D

Written By: Dagwood on 04/02/14 at 8:46 pm

Trish approaches Kass about flipping.  LJ, Tony and Trish decide to vote Sarah to get Kass.  Go Kass, now don't get too cocky.

Written By: Dagwood on 04/02/14 at 8:54 pm

Tony and LJ are worried because they could be threats.  The rest agree.

Tony admits to having an idol.  Spencer asks him to prove it and he does!  Take that, Sarah!  The six decide to vote for the "other one".  Here goes the vote.

Tony plays his idol for LJ...just as Jeff gets ready to read votes, LJ plays his for Tony.  This is awesome! ;D

Votes are between Jefra and Sarah...idols used for nothing but it was entertaining.

And Sarah is blindsided!  Woohoo! (yeah she really got me this episode).

Tony cheers.  His side was successful in flipping Kass.  Spencer is a jerk and says "Kass, zero chance at winning the game".  Dude she didn't want to be ruled by Sarah, just cause you were fine with it means nothing.

I loved that Tribal!

Written By: snozberries on 04/02/14 at 9:35 pm

Not reading your reply dag but I have to say

Sarah's an idiot.
Trisha is smarter than I thought.

Case in point....
Sarah shoulda just told tony yes (no matter what she planned to do)
Trisha turning kass was pretty genius. - well if she turned her. They just got to tribal.)

Written By: snozberries on 04/02/14 at 9:43 pm

#ChaosKaas. That was ridonkulous!!!!

;D

I loved everything about it.  That was like a quadruple blindside!!!! 

Written By: snozberries on 04/02/14 at 9:44 pm

Merge!

Sarah is losing it.  She is in confessionals talking about how she has the power in the game because both sides want her.  And she keeps saying if people don't vote her way she will flip.  I hope she goes tonight.

The prob. with being the swing vote is that eventually you're on the bottom of the tribe w numbers. There's no security in that.

Written By: snozberries on 04/02/14 at 9:47 pm

Immunity challenge is the weird pyramid one where they stand on the edge without touching it.  Painful.

They all do fine til the third round when they are on the top.  One by one they fall and Woo wins immunity.

I love Woo, but am not sure how fair it is...they were all barefoot and he had those weird toeshoes on.

I hated that everyone was barefoot  8-P
I agree tho. Those toe shoes seemed like he had an advantage.

I wonder if he can get an endorsement deal from them after tonight  :D

Written By: Dagwood on 04/03/14 at 5:23 pm

The prob. with being the swing vote is that eventually you're on the bottom of the tribe w numbers. There's no security in that.

Plus that swing vote usually gets all power trippy, Sarah for example, and goes buh bye pretty quick.

Written By: snozberries on 04/03/14 at 10:24 pm

Plus that swing vote usually gets all power trippy, Sarah for example, and goes buh bye pretty quick.

It'll be interesting to see what happens to kass next week.

Written By: Dagwood on 04/04/14 at 1:57 pm

It'll be interesting to see what happens to kass next week.

I know.  She may have shot herself in the foot, but she also may have made herself the perfect person to take to the final 3.  Then it's anybody's game.  I don't think they know she is a lawyer who apparently wins a lot.  She might be able to sway a jury.

Written By: snozberries on 04/04/14 at 10:20 pm

I know.  She may have shot herself in the foot, but she also may have made herself the perfect person to take to the final 3.  Then it's anybody's game.  I don't think they know she is a lawyer who apparently wins a lot.  She might be able to sway a jury.

Good point. I'm trying to remember the make up of the team #of brawn vs #of beauty has to be 2 + 3 right? So she has a shot if they run the game till the other team is gone (her "alliance" if 6 last week)

Although it would be sweet! If somehow the 3 brains are running some secret game that works them into being the last three standing. 

THAT WOULD BE EPIC!!!!  Like Trojan horse epic!

Written By: Dagwood on 04/05/14 at 9:38 am

I would love to see the brains be the last three standing.  That would be epic after their beginning.

Written By: snozberries on 04/06/14 at 2:55 am

I would love to see the brains be the last three standing.  That would be epic after their beginning.

It really would be...and it would solidify their titles as "brains"

Written By: Dagwood on 04/09/14 at 8:20 pm

I feel like dog crap so I am not posting much...but I will say Morgan is a biotch and must go.

Written By: snozberries on 04/09/14 at 10:35 pm

I feel like dog crap so I am not posting much...but I will say Morgan is a biotch and must go.

Sorry you don't feel well.

I'm glad Morgan is gone. I think kass might've flipped but Morgans speech sealed her fate.

The more I think of it the more I like brains in the final three.

I can see it working if kass gets smart, they get rid if Tony and spencer doesn't alienate too many people by being too good at the game.

Written By: Dagwood on 04/10/14 at 2:11 pm

Sorry you don't feel well.

I'm glad Morgan is gone. I think kass might've flipped but Morgans speech sealed her fate.

The more I think of it the more I like brains in the final three.

I can see it working if kass gets smart, they get rid if Tony and spencer doesn't alienate too many people by being too good at the game.

As long as Kass knocks off the "karma" thing she was spewing at Spencer.  I totally agree, but in this game that is something better kept to yourself.

So glad Morgan is gone as well.  Her I'm cute, your not crap was annoying and she learned nothing.  Heck, even Sarah seemed to be shocked at the way she was talking.  Again, it is better to kepp that stuff in your head not spew it from the lips.

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/14 at 4:40 pm

As long as Kass knocks off the "karma" thing she was spewing at Spencer.  I totally agree, but in this game that is something better kept to yourself.

So glad Morgan is gone as well.  Her I'm cute, your not crap was annoying and she learned nothing.  Heck, even Sarah seemed to be shocked at the way she was talking.  Again, it is better to kepp that stuff in your head not spew it from the lips.

Seems this year no one knows how to keep their game a secret. Everything is out in the open.

Written By: MarkMc1990 on 04/19/14 at 5:02 pm

Remember when they did 3 tribes a few seasons ago and the same tribe kept losing until it was just 2 of them? Denise fought her way to the end and won! And Malcolm also came close. Tasha, Kass, and Spencer could do it too.

I'm hoping Kass flips back to her former alliance next episode...hopefully she will realize Tony can't be trusted and make another move.

Written By: snozberries on 04/19/14 at 8:59 pm

Remember when they did 3 tribes a few seasons ago and the same tribe kept losing until it was just 2 of them? Denise fought her way to the end and won! And Malcolm also came close. Tasha, Kass, and Spencer could do it too.

I'm hoping Kass flips back to her former alliance next episode...hopefully she will realize Tony can't be trusted and make another move.

Yeah the losing tribe is not new there was the season where Stephanie was all alone on her tribe or something
I forget how it worked I just remember them losing and losing and then it was just her

Written By: MarkMc1990 on 04/19/14 at 9:04 pm

Yeah the losing tribe is not new there was the season where Stephanie was all alone on her tribe or something
I forget how it worked I just remember them losing and losing and then it was just her

That was an interesting season, Palau. Stephanie and Bobby Jon had to do a fire challenge to determine who would be the last standing from that tribe and then the winner (Stephenie) got to merge with the other tribe which still had all their members...she lasted a couple tribal councils with them but they booted her pretty quickly. Then they brought her and BJ back for the next season (Guatemala) and Stephenie made final two that time but lost because of a bitter jury.

Written By: snozberries on 04/19/14 at 9:56 pm

That was an interesting season, Palau. Stephanie and Bobby Jon had to do a fire challenge to determine who would be the last standing from that tribe and then the winner (Stephenie) got to merge with the other tribe which still had all their members...she lasted a couple tribal councils with them but they booted her pretty quickly. Then they brought her and BJ back for the next season (Guatemala) and Stephenie made final two that time but lost because of a bitter jury.

Thanks I knew it was epic I just couldn't remember why.

Written By: loki 13 on 05/21/14 at 8:32 pm

That did for me, I can not watch the reunion show. The one douchebag that pretty much kept me
from watching this season made it to the finals. Every time I hear their voice I want to reach through the
television and punch them in the teeth. God, I despise that douche.

Written By: Dagwood on 05/21/14 at 8:47 pm

Don't look Ethel Q!

Watching on my end.  Love love love that Kass came from waaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind to win immunity!  Not really rooting for her but it was awesome.

Written By: loki 13 on 05/21/14 at 8:57 pm

Watching on my end.  Love love love that Kass came from waaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind to win immunity!  Not really rooting for her but it was awesome.

Throughout this season Kass has very good a puzzles. She didn't miss a beat, just systematically putting down piece
after piece.

Written By: Dagwood on 05/21/14 at 9:02 pm

Throughout this season Kass has very good a puzzles. She didn't miss a beat, just systematically putting down piece
after piece.

She is good at puzzles. 

Written By: snozberries on 05/22/14 at 4:25 am

That did for me, I can not watch the reunion show. The one douchebag that pretty much kept me
from watching this season made it to the finals. Every time I hear their voice I want to reach through the
television and punch them in the teeth. God, I despise that douche.

He's a total douche...he played a flawless game bc people thought they could beat him bc everyone hates him.

Kass and spece coulda beat him (or given a good run for it) no way that the person who lost to him shoulda even gotten a vote.  Trish made a great plea for the loser. Too bad the spence made a better plea for the winner.

Then again maybe it's the surfer dude voice that bugged you  :D

Written By: snozberries on 05/22/14 at 4:27 am

Don't look Ethel Q!

Ha ha. Ethel.

That was amazing. I was rooting so hard for the arrogant kid tho cuz he was only worthy one in the final four.
The cop played a good game but it was shady.

Written By: snozberries on 05/22/14 at 4:31 am

I thought it was sweet when, in one interview kass said if woo can read people then he's know he should take me..... Awe kass thought woo was smart enough to read people  ;D

I would've loved to be in the green room w the contestants when it was still final four and woo was trying to figure out what would happen in the event of a tie.  WHAT AN IDIOT!!!

Okay so the final two jury tribal my first thought ....

Look. Number three found conditioner.  ;D

Written By: loki 13 on 05/22/14 at 5:48 pm

I somehow knew that irritating douche would win. I didn't think there would be a contestant that I would
detest more than Boston Rob but then there is Tony. I hope they run out of ideas or places to go before
they bring him back for another go around because I'll tell you what, If Tony is in another season I will
not watch it.

Written By: Dagwood on 05/22/14 at 8:07 pm

I thought it was sweet when, in one interview kass said if woo can read people then he's know he should take me..... Awe kass thought woo was smart enough to read people  ;D

I would've loved to be in the green room w the contestants when it was still final four and woo was trying to figure out what would happen in the event of a tie.  WHAT AN IDIOT!!!

Okay so the final two jury tribal my first thought ....

Look. Number three found conditioner.  ;D

Poor, sweet, stupid Woo.  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...