inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Game of Thrones finale beats previous season

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/17/14 at 9:58 am

The closing episode of fantasy TV series Game of Thrones drew 7.1 million viewers on HBO in the US on Sunday, beating the 5.4 million who tuned in for the previous season's last episode.

Subject: Re: Game of Thrones finale beats previous season

Written By: snozberries on 06/17/14 at 12:06 pm

The closing episode of fantasy TV series Game of Thrones drew 7.1 million viewers on HBO in the US on Sunday, beating the 5.4 million who tuned in for the previous season's last episode.

that's because all the buzz about the show got more people watching (like me) and that finale was DAMN GOOD!!!

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/17/14 at 12:08 pm

that's because all the buzz about the show got more people watching (like me) and that finale was DAMN GOOD!!!

Trailers to the TV series were shown in the cinemas here.

Written By: snozberries on 06/17/14 at 12:09 pm

Trailers to the TV series were shown in the cinemas here.

I believe it... the show is more like a movie than a series...

It was work for me at first but I'm so glad I stuck with it.. I love the show (now)

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/17/14 at 12:11 pm

I believe it... the show is more like a movie than a series...

It was work for me at first but I'm so glad I stuck with it.. I love the show (now)
That was the impression I got, but I cannot start watching something new at the moment.

Written By: snozberries on 06/17/14 at 12:12 pm

That was the impression I got, but I cannot start watching something new at the moment.

It's not my genre but when you do add it into your life it's totally worth the ride!

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/17/14 at 12:14 pm

It's not my genre but when you do add it into your life it's totally worth the ride!

May be when I have time spare

Check for new replies or respond here...