inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Is anyone happy about the upcoming Cartoon Network show "We Bare Bears"?

Written By: Baltimoreian on 07/22/15 at 9:07 pm

I know that there's like a few people here on this website that still watches Cartoon Network, like mqg96, but I never got interested over the channel ever since they rebranded it with the Check-It era. Sure, I do like a few shows from it now like Gumball, but I never really gave a sheesh about watching it anymore. But I think Cartoon Network will get more interesting to me when they air the first episode of We Bare Bears. What do you guys think of the show?

Subject: Re: Is anyone happy about the upcoming Cartoon Network show "We Bare Bears"?

Written By: LyricBoy on 07/23/15 at 12:52 am

Nothing beats the Bugs Bunny / Road Runner Hour.

Subject: Re: Is anyone happy about the upcoming Cartoon Network show "We Bare Bears"?

Written By: Howard on 07/23/15 at 3:47 pm

I know that there's like a few people here on this website that still watches Cartoon Network, like mqg96, but I never got interested over the channel ever since they rebranded it with the Check-It era. Sure, I do like a few shows from it now like Gumball, but I never really gave a sheesh about watching it anymore. But I think Cartoon Network will get more interesting to me when they air the first episode of We Bare Bears. What do you guys think of the show?

I thought when I first saw Bare Bears I really thought it would be a mostly risque cartoon about "naked" bears.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 07/24/15 at 10:13 am

It's only three days until We Bare Bears premiere on Cartoon Network.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 07/30/15 at 9:00 pm

It's been three days since We Bare Bears premiered and I have to say that the show is a great improvement to Cartoon Network's programming.

Check for new replies or respond here...