inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Bob the Builder reboot

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/07/15 at 5:30 am

Bob the Builder has been given an makeover and is returning a new man, in fact he looks like a completely different person.

No longer filmed in stop-motion, the series has been rebooted as a more traditional cartoon, and the first clips have now been released.

Bob and his friends - Roly, Dizzy and Muck - will be returning to Channel 5's Milkshake! strand, with the voices of Lee Ingleby and Joanna Froggatt involved.

Subject: Re: Bob the Builder reboot

Written By: Baltimoreian on 08/07/15 at 6:36 am

Uhh.. I don't think anybody is going to watch it, since the show is made for little kids. If this is for users who have little siblings, then I understand.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/07/15 at 6:57 am

Uhh.. I don't think anybody is going to watch it, since the show is made for little kids. If this is for users who have little siblings, then I understand.
Children will watch it.

Written By: karen on 08/12/15 at 7:33 am

I can still sing the theme tune!

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/12/15 at 7:36 am

I can still sing the theme tune!
The Christmas UK number one single for 2000,

Written By: Baltimoreian on 08/12/15 at 7:48 am

The Christmas UK number one single for 2000,

I never really thought that a children show's theme song could reach number 1 on a music chart.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/12/15 at 7:54 am

I never really thought that a children show's theme song could reach number 1 on a music chart.
There has been other, i.e. "Mr. Blooby"...

Written By: karen on 08/12/15 at 8:20 am

and Teletubbies Say eh-oh

I often wonder if it is just the UK that has weird songs in the charts, charity records, football teams etc.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/12/15 at 8:23 am

I often wonder if it is just the UK that has weird songs in the charts, charity records, football teams etc.
Thanks, I was trying to remember others.

May be just a British thing, unless others can help us?

Written By: Baltimoreian on 08/12/15 at 10:08 am

Maybe the UK was kind enough to put them on the lists, because kids loved those songs very much.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/12/15 at 10:10 am

Maybe the UK was kind enough to put them on the lists, because kids loved those songs very much.
Catch the buyers market.

Check for new replies or respond here...