inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Storage Wars - Miami

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/10/15 at 1:55 pm

There's a new entry in the Storage Wars franchise, called Storage Wars Miami.

It seems to be the same setup as the original Storage Wars.  They have one couple that bids together (wife is a hot chick who restores beat-up furniture), a big black dude, and a guy who plays a general a-hole.  Kinda reminds me of the time after "Jaws" came out, all sorts of animals-gone-wild movies came out that followed the same plot just with something other than a shark.  ;D

The hot chick on the Miami show is smokin' though.  Definitely the hottest that Storage Wars has put out there.  :P

Subject: Re: Storage Wars - Miami

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/10/15 at 2:27 pm

Haven't seen that one, yet. But, the thing is with Storage Wars, you seen one, you pretty much seen them all. But, I confess that I do like them.  :-[

Beside California, Texas seem to last only 2 seasons. New York disappeared almost as soon as it arrived. I wonder if Miami will do any better.

Cat

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/13/15 at 12:07 pm

Thanks for moving this thread!

Written By: Sita0 on 10/19/15 at 1:40 pm

Haven't seen that one, yet. But, the thing is with Storage Wars, you seen one, you pretty much seen them all. But, I confess that I do like them.  :-[

Beside California, Texas seem to last only 2 seasons. New York disappeared almost as soon as it arrived. I wonder if Miami will do any better.

Cat

I only ever saw storage wars once. I saw "Texas" dubbed in French. It was mildly entertaining at best.

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/19/15 at 6:39 pm

Well Storage Wars Miami already has a touch of notoriety.

Apparently the other day, SWM star Kevin Pew held a viewing party where his family and friends could watch the latest episode of Storage Wars.

At one point, Pew's son Hakim whipped out a pistol and shot one of the guests, a woman, to death.  Hakim then walked up to the woman and pumped another load into her for good measure.  Pew wrestled the weapon from his son and held him until the cops could take him into custody.  :o

Check for new replies or respond here...