inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: TWD Leading Role History

Written By: Ripley on 11/25/15 at 8:38 pm

I couldn't think of a proper title for this but its actors who were considered for the role of Rick before Andrew Lincoln was cast. I thought it was an interesting article. Here's my take on the other choices.
http://moviepilot.com/posts/3656221?utm_source=fb-channel-horror&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=the-walking-dead-5-actors-who-could-ve-played-rick-grimes&lt_source=external,manual

Subject: Re: TWD Leading Role History

Written By: Ripley on 11/25/15 at 8:58 pm

Jamie Bamber: I don't know much about him or his acting. But he just doesn't look like he would fit the role of Rick.

Stuart Townsend: I would cast him to look at cause he's hot haha. But he would be better off as Daryl. The sidekick as I call him that everybody loves more. But Stuart is a great actor who plays diverse roles well.

Ethan Embry: I grew up watching Ethan starting way back when he used his grandfather's last name instead of his own. I'm a fan but I don't see him as Rick or even Daryl.

Mark Pellegrino: I have not seen his acting. So I have no opinion.

Thomas Jane: I've loved this guy since Deep Blue Sea. He's great in anything he's ever been in. And he would make the perfect Rick Grimes. I'm not being boasted, he's a natural leader. But to be completely honest, I don't think he would break from films for a TV show. Especially when it was at the time uncertain how the show would do.

Check for new replies or respond here...