inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Teen Titans Go!

Written By: Willmisses2004 on 07/25/16 at 11:29 pm

In no way do I like this show but I want to ask............how does this appeal to kids??

Subject: Re: Teen Titans Go!

Written By: Baltimoreian on 07/26/16 at 10:16 am

I see a lot of kids nowadays liking TTG, probably because they weren't born yet when the original Teen Titans premiered. I didn't like a lot of superhero shows that much as a kid, so I didn't watch Teen Titans. Although, I think the theme song is pretty kickass. I only watched a few episodes of Teen Titans years later, but it wasn't really my cup of tea.

Subject: Re: Teen Titans Go!

Written By: Looney Toon on 08/08/16 at 3:36 pm

I never got into TTG, but I supposes that's because I liked the original series. I think the problem everyone has is that they keep comparing it to the original 2003 series. TTG seemed overly childish to me, but if other people like it then more power to them.

Kids who've never seen the original series doesn't having anything to compare TTG to. So to them this is the first time they've even heard of Teen Titans.

Check for new replies or respond here...