inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/14/17 at 9:08 am

I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here 2017 series

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41984646

Boris Johnson's father Stanley, former footballer Dennis Wise, boxer Amir Khan and Coronation Street's Jennie McAlpine are going to the jungle for this year's I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here. Ten personalities will try to last three weeks with each other, and the local wildlife, in the Australian camp. Other contestants include footballer Jamie Vardy's wife Rebekah, The Saturdays singer Vanessa White and Hollyoaks actor Jamie Lomas. The ITV show launches this weekend.

Here is the full line-up:
Stanley Johnson - former MEP and father of foreign secretary Boris
Amir Khan - former boxing world champion
Shappi Khorsandi - comedian and author
Jamie Lomas - Warren Fox on Hollyoaks
Jack Maynard - YouTube star and DJ
Jennie McAlpine - Fiz Brown on Corrie
Georgia "Toff" Toffolo - from Made in Chelsea
Rebekah Vardy - wife of Leicester and England striker Jamie
Vanessa White - one of The Saturdays
Dennis Wise - ex-Chelsea hardnut

Subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here

Written By: karen on 11/20/17 at 11:25 am

I watched most of the launch show yesterday.

Rather annoyingly I read something in today's paper which gives away something happening later in the week.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/29/17 at 12:57 am

I watched most of the launch show yesterday.

Rather annoyingly I read something in today's paper which gives away something happening later in the week.
I have simply given up on it.

Written By: karen on 12/10/17 at 10:19 am

I've been watching off and on as lots of people at work watch it so it's nice to be part of the chat. It's that or listen to The Archers...

The final is tonight and the three finalists are Jamie Logan(?) (a soap star), Toff from TOWIE and Ian someone who is now a talk radio dj, but I think has been on tv before.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/10/17 at 10:26 am

I've been watching off and on as lots of people at work watch it so it's nice to be part of the chat. It's that or listen to The Archers...

The final is tonight and the three finalists are Jamie Logan(?) (a soap star), Toff from TOWIE and Ian someone who is now a talk radio dj, but I think has been on tv before.
I have not been following it, but is Ian, Ian Lee, comedian and (as you say) radio host, he used to be on LBC?

I did hear Stanley Johnson was on it, and he once asked, "is Boris (his son) is Foreign Secretary?".

Subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here 2018

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/13/18 at 10:00 am

Actor John Barrowman, football manager Harry Redknapp and X Factor runner-up Fleur East are heading to the jungle for this year's I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! They are among 10 stars who will undertake challenges in the Australian jungle for up to three weeks. Noel Edmonds is also in the line-up, according to The Sun - though ITV would not confirm his involvement. The 2018 show kicks off on 18 November at 21:00 GMT. Holly Willoughby will co-host with Declan Donnelly, while Ant McPartlin takes a break from TV presenting.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-46189861

Subject: Noel Edmonds vows to retire from TV if he wins I'm A Celebrity

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/21/18 at 11:07 am

Noel Edmonds vows to retire from TV if he wins I'm A Celebrity

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-46287584

ITV has finally confirmed Noel Edmonds is heading into the jungle to join I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! The veteran broadcaster, 69, said he expected viewers to "put him through absolute hell" and had been eating worms from his garden to prepare. But he vowed to retire from TV if he is crowned King of the Jungle. Edmonds was one of the most popular British TV and radio hosts from the 1970s onwards, with hit shows like Noel's House Party and Deal Or No Deal. But his latest show, Channel 4's Cheap Cheap Cheap, was not a success last year.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/04/18 at 6:05 am

Noel Edmonds vows to retire from TV if he wins I'm A Celebrity

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-46287584

ITV has finally confirmed Noel Edmonds is heading into the jungle to join I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! The veteran broadcaster, 69, said he expected viewers to "put him through absolute hell" and had been eating worms from his garden to prepare. But he vowed to retire from TV if he is crowned King of the Jungle. Edmonds was one of the most popular British TV and radio hosts from the 1970s onwards, with hit shows like Noel's House Party and Deal Or No Deal. But his latest show, Channel 4's Cheap Cheap Cheap, was not a success last year.
Noel Edmonds 'disappointed' by I'm A Celebrity exit

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-46428972

Check for new replies or respond here...