inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Friends

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/04/18 at 12:27 am

"Friends" is now available to view on Netflix, and at long last I will be able to start watching the 236 episodes.

What are the best episodes (no spoilers please)?

Subject: Re: Friends

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/22/18 at 5:24 am

"Friends" is now available to view on Netflix, and at long last I will be able to start watching the 236 episodes.

What are the best episodes (no spoilers please)?

"The One Where Rachel Wore a Bra"

Written By: nally on 01/22/18 at 11:59 am

One episode I found funny was "The One With The Cop", from season five.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/22/18 at 2:52 pm

I am enjoying Marcel, Ross's pet white-headed capuchin monkey .

Written By: nally on 01/22/18 at 3:15 pm

I am enjoying Marcel, Ross's pet white-headed capuchin monkey .

oh yes, I remember the monkey. He appeared from time to time.

Written By: meesa on 01/22/18 at 3:15 pm

The One Where Everybody Finds Out - Season 5

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/06/18 at 2:46 pm

There is one episode I do remember, it had a running joke through the episode. I struggled at first in trying to recall it, but looking down the list of episodes I have discovered it to be "The One With The Ball", with a baseball (?) been thrown among the cast.

Written By: nally on 02/15/18 at 6:19 pm

There is one episode I do remember, it had a running joke through the episode. I struggled at first in trying to recall it, but looking down the list of episodes I have discovered it to be "The One With The Ball", with a baseball (?) been thrown among the cast.

That one aired in May 1999, near the end of season five. Not sure if I've seen it.

http://friends.wikia.com/wiki/The_One_With_The_Ball

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/31/18 at 10:08 am

That one aired in May 1999, near the end of season five. Not sure if I've seen it.

http://friends.wikia.com/wiki/The_One_With_The_Ball
...and looking forward to seeing it again!

Written By: whistledog on 07/02/18 at 3:01 pm

The one where Jeff Goldblum guest starred was funny

Written By: 2001 on 07/02/18 at 3:14 pm

The one with all the Thanksgivings.

Written By: nally on 07/02/18 at 3:21 pm

The episode right after this one, "The One With Rachel's Inadvertent Kiss", was another one I enjoyed watching. The main plot involves Rachel unwittingly giving her job interviewer a kiss (and later admitting her mistake, showing she's serious about working). The two B-plots involved (1) Monica and Chandler trying to prove they're a hotter couple than Pheobe and Gary (an officer she began dating in the previous episode)... and (2) Joey noticing an attractive woman in Ross's building (referring to her as "Hot Girl"), so he tries to find her place by counting doors but comes to Ross's apartment each time; Monica points out Joey's mistake to him, so when he goes to the correct apartment, Ross answers the door again (after he met the woman and agreed to go on a date with her), leading Joey to assume he goofed yet again!

Check for new replies or respond here...