inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Ridiculousness

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/27/18 at 4:35 pm

Just saw an ad on MTV for a new offering of theirs starting in a few weeks. It is called Ridiculousness.

Based on the preview, sounds like a reboot of Jackass. A bunch of dipwads doing stupid things like giving each other nutshots  ::) using RC trucks and whatnot.

Has anybody else heard of this? ???

Subject: Re: Ridiculousness

Written By: KatanaChick on 10/27/18 at 4:45 pm

Ridiculousness isn't a new show. It's about funny videos of people doing dumb things and a host interacting with three other people while reviewing the videos. Some of it get's a little gross though. It's not near as bad as Jackass with the offensiveness. I happen to find Ridiculousness amusing and will watch it now and then. I don't care if watching people wipe out on camera is low brow humor.  ;D

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/27/18 at 5:03 pm

Ridiculousness isn't a new show. It's about funny videos of people doing dumb things and a host interacting with three other people while reviewing the videos. Some of it get's a little gross though. It's not near as bad as Jackass with the offensiveness. I happen to find Ridiculousness amusing and will watch it now and then. I don't care if watching people wipe out on camera is low brow humor.  ;D

Ah.  I don't watch MTV very much so I guess that's why I thought it was new.  :-[

Written By: KatanaChick on 10/27/18 at 5:11 pm

Ah.  I don't watch MTV very much so I guess that's why I thought it was new.  :-[

It began in 2011.

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/27/18 at 5:19 pm

It began in 2011.

Wow, I am really not hip.  :-[

Written By: piecesof93 on 10/27/18 at 5:26 pm

When I read OP I thought "How old is this thread?"  ;D

Written By: KatanaChick on 10/27/18 at 6:03 pm

You get big time geezer points for this haha!  :D

Written By: gibbo on 10/28/18 at 12:35 am

Yep ... that show is also shown over in Australia.

Written By: loki 13 on 10/28/18 at 8:00 am

Just saw an ad on MTV for a new offering of theirs starting in a few weeks. It is called Ridiculousness.

Based on the preview, sounds like a reboot of Jackass. A bunch of dipwads doing stupid things like giving each other nutshots  ::) using RC trucks and whatnot.

Has anybody else heard of this? ???

I watch Ridiculousness, in fact, it is on my TV right now but the show you are describing sounds like the newer show
Too Stupid To Die which I will not watch.

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/28/18 at 9:26 am

I watch Ridiculousness, in fact, it is on my TV right now but the show you are describing sounds like the newer show
Too Stupid To Die which I will not watch.

I always liked watching "1000 Ways to Die" when it was on The Spike Channel.

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/01/19 at 2:21 pm

I was over at my brother’s house yesterday and this show was on.

I do not know how the guy who hosts it is not brain dead by now. Watching these stupid videos of all sorts of nonsense. I see they have some bimbo who sits there and watches the videos and laughs at them while the “guests” explain themselves.  ::)

Written By: annimal on 12/01/19 at 2:42 pm

sounds like something beyond stupid that I don't need to waste my time watching

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/01/19 at 3:28 pm

sounds like something beyond stupid that I don't need to waste my time watching

Your instincts are uncanny.  ;D

Written By: annimal on 12/01/19 at 6:26 pm

It's just based from what I've heard from others around here

Written By: Henk on 12/03/19 at 12:27 am

I do not know how the guy who hosts it is not brain dead by now. Watching these stupid videos of all sorts of nonsense. I see they have some bimbo who sits there and watches the videos and laughs at them while the “guests” explain themselves.  ::)

I really don't think Chanel West Coast is there for her intellectual capacities.  ::)

Written By: KatanaChick on 12/03/19 at 1:06 am

Laughs like a hyena she does!  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...