inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Kardashians Throw in the Towel

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/08/20 at 5:30 pm

Today it was announced that Keeping Up With The Kardashians will cease production.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8711609/Keeping-Kardashians-14-years-air-Kim-announces.html

KUWTK has been a staple of reality TV for 14 years, not a bad run. That’s a looooooong time; 14 years ago, Bruce Jenner was a dude.

Subject: Re: Kardashians Throw in the Towel

Written By: Howard on 09/09/20 at 4:05 am

Today it was announced that Keeping Up With The Kardashians will cease production.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8711609/Keeping-Kardashians-14-years-air-Kim-announces.html

KUWTK has been a staple of reality TV for 14 years, not a bad run. That’s a looooooong time; 14 years ago, Bruce Jenner was a dude.

Good Riddance!

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 09/09/20 at 8:38 am

Why do I have the feeling we haven't heard the last of them? Like cockroaches.

Written By: Howard on 09/11/20 at 8:09 am

Hope we never have to hear or see them ever again, good riddance to bad rubbish!  :P

Written By: wagonman76 on 09/11/20 at 11:07 pm

I agree, in some way shape or form they’ll be back before they’re gone, as they said the last season will air next year.

I don’t care either way, I’ve never watched them and have no desire to.

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/12/20 at 6:31 am

I agree, in some way shape or form they’ll be back before they’re gone, as they said the last season will air next year.

I don’t care either way, I’ve never watched them and have no desire to.

Maybe there will be a KUWTK reboot, or a “KUWTK - The Next Generation” show in a few years.

Check for new replies or respond here...