inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: KFC vs. Chick-Fil-A

Written By: haleym8826 on 06/10/06 at 10:55 pm

Ok these were suposed to go on the Mcdonalds and Burger king but when I realized that they weren't in the title I realized that there was not much more time to add them and post the topic before the library computer would shut me down. So I just posted it title as is and deleted the other choices when I got home. Then Tam gave me the idea to just start one for the other two sets of resturaunts. So here is this one and the other is coming.

Ready... Set... DEBATE

Subject: Re: KFC vs. Chick-Fille

Written By: haleym8826 on 06/10/06 at 10:57 pm

I pick chick fille because kfc's chicken has steroids in it according to research.

Written By: whistledog on 06/10/06 at 11:41 pm

Chick-Fille does not exist in Canada, so I must vote for KFC. 

I visit KFC every now and then for some Poutine and Hot Wings 8)

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 06/10/06 at 11:58 pm

Never heard of Chick-Fille, so I went with KFC.

Written By: Red Ant on 06/11/06 at 12:54 am

We have both KFC and Chick-Fil-A here, and I went with KFC hands down. Everytime I ate at Chick-Fil-A, I got the runs or stomach cramps like crazy. Chick-Fil-A is also closed on Sunday, despite the fact that Blue Laws haven't been in effect in VA for nearly 2 decades.

Written By: Tam on 06/11/06 at 2:34 am

I chose Chick-Fil-A as well.
I boycott KFC and have ever since the "rumour" of them feeding chicken to their chickens
and filling them up with steroids.

Red Ant - Chick-Fil-A is closed on Sundays because the owners are christian and don't believe
in wirking on the Sabbath. Just to let ya know. ;)

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/11/06 at 2:58 am

For us KFC wins hands down, it is the first option to any of the fast food restaurants.

Written By: Gis on 06/11/06 at 3:51 am

I have only eaten at KFC twice in my life both times I spent the rest of the night throwing up !

I love the waffle fries at Chick-Fil-A I've never eaten anything else there.

Written By: Dagwood on 06/11/06 at 6:02 pm

Chick-Fil-A.  Their chicken rocks.  KFC is plain expensive for what you get.

Written By: deadrockstar on 06/11/06 at 9:42 pm

Its kinda like comparing apples and oranges, because KFC while its technically fast food does for the most part make home-cooked type food(although not actually home-cooked) and Chick-Fille definitely serves "Fast food".

I like the chicken tenders from Chick-Fille with their fries(which rule) and Polynesian sauce.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/11/06 at 10:08 pm

Chick-Fil-A, definitely. I love that place.

Written By: deadrockstar on 06/11/06 at 10:23 pm

*Chick-Fil-A ;D

They do rule, Beth... even though they aren't open on Sundays. >:(

Written By: jackas on 06/11/06 at 10:33 pm

I'm going with KFC.  Chick-fil-A isn't all that great and it stinks.  Which reminds me that I have a Chick-fil-A gift cert. $5.00.  Any takers?

Written By: Tanya1976 on 06/12/06 at 12:57 pm

KFC Original baby!! They also have some great honey bbq wings.

Chick-Fil-A is actually good. But it's so rare for me to eat there.

Written By: Tanya1976 on 06/12/06 at 12:57 pm

I'm going with KFC.  Chick-fil-A isn't all that great and it stinks.  Which reminds me that I have a Chick-fil-A gift cert. $5.00.  Any takers?

If it's for free, I'll take it.  :D

Written By: KKay on 06/12/06 at 1:03 pm

I love KFC!

Written By: jackas on 06/12/06 at 2:15 pm

If it's for free, I'll take it.  :D

Sold!  Of course I need you to PM me your address. :)

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 06/13/06 at 3:45 pm

I chose Chick-Fil-a. I ate there in Virginia and it was super tasty. I have only been there once, but I have a hankering for it from time to time.  ;D

Written By: Echo Nomad on 06/13/06 at 10:19 pm

I've eaten at Chick-Fille's during my trips to Tampa Florida. Although they are technically in the same catagory as KFC, they reminded me more of a burger joint.

Written By: Apricot on 06/14/06 at 10:37 am

Chik-Fil-A... my mom loves that place, but she was raised with them. I don't like it.. it's just not very good. I like KFC a lot in moderation.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 06/15/06 at 2:11 am

Chick-Fil-A, only for the waffle fries and the cole slaw.  Their milkshakes are damn tasty too.

Written By: mandamoo on 06/16/06 at 7:02 am

KFC

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 06/17/06 at 7:36 am

KFC

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/18/06 at 9:32 pm

Chick-Fil-A....definitely! I love their chicken sandwiches and waffle fries...and coleslaw

I can't stand KFC. Yick.

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/19/06 at 1:06 pm

Chick-Fil-A....definitely! I love their chicken sandwiches and waffle fries...and coleslaw

I can't stand KFC. Yick.

Waffle fries? Sounds interesting  ::) < that means *thinking*, doesn't it look like a 'thinking' smiley to you?

Of course we don't have Chick-Fil-A or whatever it's called here, but I haven't eaten at KFC for awhile. The chicken pieces are like - swimming in oil - it's pretty  :P, even though I love fried chicken. You can't beat the burgers at KFC though.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 06/19/06 at 3:35 pm

Waffle fries? Sounds interesting  ::) < that means *thinking*, doesn't it look like a 'thinking' smiley to you?

Of course we don't have Chick-Fil-A or whatever it's called here, but I haven't eaten at KFC for awhile. The chicken pieces are like - swimming in oil - it's pretty  :P, even though I love fried chicken. You can't beat the burgers at KFC though.

These are waffle fries:

http://www.chickfila.com/images/fries_large.jpg

Written By: haleym8826 on 06/19/06 at 10:33 pm

God I love those. :)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 06/20/06 at 12:20 am

God I love those. :)

*nods head in agreement*

They are so yummy.  I might have some for lunch tomorrow......errr, today.

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 06/20/06 at 5:51 pm

*nods head in agreement*

They are so yummy.  I might have some for lunch tomorrow......errr, today.

That picture is tempting enough for me to travel 30 miles to Fairfield and get some  ;D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 06/20/06 at 5:53 pm

That picture is tempting enough for me to travel 30 miles to Fairfield and get some  ;D

I had some for lunch.  :D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 06/20/06 at 9:52 pm

That Fairfield, Ca. location is the only Chick-Fil-A restaurant I know of in Northern California & the only one I've been too, & the funny thing is I would go there with this old lady from my church. She was an angel on my shoulder, always looking out for me, checking to make sure I was being a good husband, & good guy in my life, & we'd go there for our Chick-Fil-A date. We had a wonderful friendship. She passed away a couple of years ago in her early 70's but it was her that turned me on to Chick-Fil-A & I'm glad she did. I visited her in the hospital maybe a couple weeks before she died & I took her a Chick-Fil-A sandwich & waffle fries & we ate together in her room one last time.  The Chick-Fil-A chicken sandwich wins over KFC in that category & the waffle fries are so choice. I highly recommend them.  As for fried chicken, KFC original recipe is good & their buffalo strips are pretty dang good.  8)

Written By: jackas on 06/20/06 at 10:56 pm

These are waffle fries:

I don't like their waffle fries...nothing special.  Now Carl's Jr Waffle Fries, different story.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 06/20/06 at 11:02 pm

I don't like their waffle fries...nothing special.  Now Carl's Jr Waffle Fries, different story.
Does Carls jr still have the chicken stars

Written By: jackas on 06/20/06 at 11:05 pm

Does Carls jr still have the chicken stars

Mmmmm...yes!!!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 06/20/06 at 11:21 pm

Mmmmm...yes!!!
I used to take Julie there for those, now she drives herself  :\'(  I'm gonna get me some of those tomorrow as there is a Carls Jr sown the street from work, and have a memory of fatherhood.
I wish we had a chick fil a closer.

Written By: Stompgal on 06/22/06 at 5:39 am

I'm going for KFC because I've never heard of the other place.

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/22/06 at 12:09 pm

These are waffle fries:

They look like potato crisps, but I would imagine they would taste more like fries? When I'm over there I'll have to try some.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 06/22/06 at 12:14 pm

They look like potato crisps, but I would imagine they would taste more like fries? When I'm over there I'll have to try some.

They are french fries.  They are in no way associated with potato chips.  And unless you come to the South, you won't be able to get them because as far as I know (other than Fairfield, CA) there are none outside of the South.

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/22/06 at 12:18 pm

They are french fries.  They are in no way associated with potato chips.  And unless you come to the South, you won't be able to get them because as far as I know (other than Fairfield, CA) there are none outside of the South.

Oh, so they just taste exactly like fries in a weird shape? Ah well, at least it's something different.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 06/22/06 at 12:21 pm

Oh, so they just taste exactly like fries in a weird shape? Ah well, at least it's something different.

You've never heard of a waffle cutter?

http://www.wdrake.com/images/us/local/products/detail/p96803b.jpg

You take the potato and slice it length-wise down the mandolin and you get slices of potatoes that look like waffles.

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/22/06 at 12:23 pm

You've never heard of a waffle cutter?

http://www.wdrake.com/images/us/local/products/detail/p96803b.jpg

You take the potato and slice it length-wise down the mandolin and you get slices of potatoes that look like waffles.

Nope, another American thing, I suppose. One uniquely (I think) Australian thing is Onion Rings. Do you have those over there?

Written By: Sister Morphine on 06/22/06 at 12:25 pm

Nope, another American thing, I suppose. One uniquely (I think) Australian thing is Onion Rings. Do you have those over there?

Are you kidding?  Of course we have onion rings over here.  Hooters has the best, although the Hard Rock Cafe has some damn tasty ones as well.  You can buy them pre-made in the freezer section of your grocery store and make them at home, but I prefer to do them from scratch.

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/22/06 at 12:28 pm

Are you kidding?  Of course we have onion rings over here.  Hooters has the best, although the Hard Rock Cafe has some damn tasty ones as well.  You can buy them pre-made in the freezer section of your grocery store and make them at home, but I prefer to do them from scratch.

Hmmm, someone told me Onion Rings were Australian. Ah well...

Written By: Sister Morphine on 06/22/06 at 12:30 pm

Hmmm, someone told me Onion Rings were Australian. Ah well...

That person was lying to you.  According to what I've read, they were invented in the US back in the '20s.

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/22/06 at 12:34 pm

That person was lying to you.  According to what I've read, they were invented in the US back in the '20s.

Actually, it might've been Squid Calamari (Squid rings covered in batter). But you Americans might have invented those as well, lol.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 06/22/06 at 12:37 pm

Actually, it might've been Squid Calamari (Squid rings covered in batter). But you Americans might have invented those as well, lol.

I don't know if we invented calamari, but you can buy that here in the States as well.  Any seafood restaurant has it on the menu (usually as an appetizer) and you can buy it pre-made to shove in the oven if you get hungry for it.

Written By: jackas on 06/23/06 at 2:01 pm

That Fairfield, Ca. location is the only Chick-Fil-A restaurant I know of in Northern California

There is one in Roseville too. :)

They are all over So Cal.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 06/24/06 at 8:54 pm

There is one in Roseville too. :)

They are all over So Cal.
thanks, I'm gonna make a note of it, especially if I happen to have a softball tourney there.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 06/24/06 at 8:56 pm

off topic for chicken, but in response to onion rings,  Tony Romas has their fried onion loaf which is a thing of beauty  http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5xUy7J1ESbAAJ92jzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=12jvtttqr/EXP=1151286706/**http%3a//www.mauimenusonline.com/restaurants/tonyromas/onions.jpg

Written By: Sister Morphine on 06/24/06 at 9:00 pm

off topic for chicken, but in response to onion rings,  Tony Romas has their fried onion loaf which is a thing of beauty  http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5xUy7J1ESbAAJ92jzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=12jvtttqr/EXP=1151286706/**http%3a//www.mauimenusonline.com/restaurants/tonyromas/onions.jpg

Leona's, a restaurant in Chicago, makes onion rings using funnel cake batter.  SWEET LORDY MAMA!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 06/24/06 at 9:02 pm

Leona's, a restaurant in Chicago, makes onion rings using funnel cake batter.  SWEET LORDY MAMA!
I'll have some of those with a chicken sandwich puhlease!!!!

Written By: haleym8826 on 06/24/06 at 9:09 pm

I just ate and I'm getting hungry again. My mouth is watering.

Written By: whistledog on 03/26/07 at 9:21 pm

I am hungry for KFC right now

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/27/07 at 1:07 am

we still don't have a Chick-Fil-A  nearby. Am I going to have to open one up myself? geez, it would do great business in this area. or up by where I work.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/27/07 at 1:08 am

we still don't have a Chick-Fil-A  nearby. Am I going to have to open one up myself? geez, it would do great business in this area. or up by where I work.

No, I guess you're just going to have to come to Alpharetta. 

Written By: Jessica on 03/27/07 at 9:44 am

I found a Chick-Fil-A on the way to southern Indiana. So the next time we road trip, I'm hitting it up. I have not eaten there since the late 80s. There used to be one at the mall in Salinas, but it closed down a long time ago. So this is definite nostalgia for me. :)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/28/07 at 2:08 am

Chick-Fil-A in Fairfield, Ca. I've been to it a few times, but not in a couple of years. I hope it's still there as I may have to make the 40min drive just to get some

Subject: Re: KFC vs. Chick-Fil-A

Written By: Brian06 on 03/28/07 at 6:05 am

KFC probably. I've only had the one chicken sandwich from Chick-Fil-A, it's alright but overall I prefer KFC.

Written By: statsqueen on 03/28/07 at 10:44 am

I guess so--and feel free to add one up here!  I haven't eaten at a Chick-Fil-A since I lived down by South Bend, IN (LONG time ago).  We have KFC in Big Rapids and it's ok, but I try not to eat there too often (expensive and I usually wind up w/ upset stomach--esp when they had the tender roast).  My daughter absolutely adores KFC's boneless honey BBQ wings though.

Onion rings?  How about Outback's Bloomin' Onion?  Or since I don't get down to GR very often, I will settle for Applebee's onion peels with the Mexi-Ranch sauce.

Written By: whistledog on 03/28/07 at 4:17 pm

I wish we had Chick-Fil-A.  I always hear good thigns abut it. 

In Canada, we got:

KFC
http://www.cnw.ca/images/companies/logo_85179.gif

Mary Brown's Famous Chicken and Taters
http://www.marybrownsfranchising.com/images/logo.jpg

Dixie Lee
http://www.shopmidland.com/microsite/photos/1000402-01.jpg

A&W (Chubby Chicken)
http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/9707/01dn0.jpg

Written By: statsqueen on 03/28/07 at 4:47 pm

I wish we had Chick-Fil-A.  I always hear good thigns abut it. 

In Canada, we got:

KFC
http://www.cnw.ca/images/companies/logo_85179.gif

Mary Brown's Famous Chicken and Taters
http://www.marybrownsfranchising.com/images/logo.jpg

Dixie Lee
http://www.shopmidland.com/microsite/photos/1000402-01.jpg

A&W (Chubby Chicken)
http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/9707/01dn0.jpg

We only have KFC in Big Rapids.  Grand Rapids has things like Popeye's (never tried it).  Of course, being a bigger area, they have more fast food places, more Italian places, more Chinese places, more Japanese places (not too hard, BR has 0), more steak houses (again not hard, the closest we get is Ponderosa--not my idea of a steakhouse), more casual places (i.e., Friday's, Chili's...we just have Bennigan's and Applebee's).  Location, location, location.  ;D  I am officially on vacation!

Written By: Jessica on 03/28/07 at 11:25 pm

I had KFC tonight. It was pretty bad. :P

I think I'll stick to Popeye's or Church's or El Pollo Loco (when I'm in California).

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/29/07 at 2:57 am

everytime I read or post in this thread I get hungry for Chick-Fil-A but since there isn't one close I'd like to say I'll get the next best thing, but I don't know what the next best thing is  :(

Written By: Jessica on 03/29/07 at 8:51 am

everytime I read or post in this thread I get hungry for Chick-Fil-A but since there isn't one close I'd like to say I'll get the next best thing, but I don't know what the next best thing is  :(

El Pollo Loco! So gooooooooooooooooood. I miss that place. :\'(

Written By: Ashkicksass on 03/29/07 at 12:35 pm

I don't like either one, but I'd go to Chik-Fil-A before I'd go to KFC.  It seems more "real."

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/29/07 at 7:17 pm

El Pollo Loco! So gooooooooooooooooood. I miss that place. :\'(
El Pollo Loco?  good call!  there's one close to home & for reasons unknown to me, I have never gone to it. I haven't had El Pollo Loco in years, but maybe on the way home, I'll grab some. I'm hungry now  :)

Written By: Jessica on 03/29/07 at 7:28 pm

El Pollo Loco?  good call!  there's one close to home & for reasons unknown to me, I have never gone to it. I haven't had El Pollo Loco in years, but maybe on the way home, I'll grab some. I'm hungry now  :)

Make sure you get plenty of their tortillas and a buttload of rice. I could live on that stuff and it's SO much more healthy for you.

And don't forget their salsas! ;D

Written By: statsqueen on 03/29/07 at 7:30 pm

Make sure you get plenty of their tortillas and a buttload of rice. I could live on that stuff and it's SO much more healthy for you.

Awww, Jessica....now you are making me hungry for El Pollo Loco and I don't think there is one in a 50 mile radius!!!!  :)

Written By: Jessica on 03/29/07 at 7:36 pm

Awww, Jessica....now you are making me hungry for El Pollo Loco and I don't think there is one in a 50 mile radius!!!!   :)

There's some east of the Mississippi?!?!

*goes to website*

Written By: statsqueen on 03/29/07 at 7:38 pm

There's some east of the Mississippi?!?!

*goes to website*

If there are, I haven't seen any.  And if there aren't, what's taking so long getting them here????  :)

Written By: Jessica on 03/29/07 at 7:40 pm

If there are, I haven't seen any.  And if there aren't, what's taking so long getting them here????  :)

Welp, I looked at the map, and the closest one is on the North Side of Chicago.

And I wish they would make more over here. Their chicken and side dishes are superior to KFC.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/29/07 at 7:41 pm

I'm there jess, well,, I will be there when I get off work and pick some up and I won't forget plenty of tortillas, and that buttload of rice. coming from you, that could mean a couple things  ;D  I'm sure you mean spanish rice. and the chicken and the salsa. OMG! I'm lusting for it!  

Written By: statsqueen on 03/29/07 at 7:41 pm

I'm there jess, well,, I will be there when I get off work and pick some up and I won't forget plenty of tortillas, and that buttload of rice. coming from you, that could mean a couple things  ;D  I'm sure you mean spanish rice. and the chicken and the salsa. OMG! I'm lusting for it!  

;D  I've gotta go get something to eat

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/29/07 at 7:44 pm

;D  I've gotta go get something to eat
too bad there's no el pollo loco nearby  :\'(  that's what this craving is all about

Written By: Jessica on 03/29/07 at 7:45 pm

Oh my gosh! I didn't even think of that meaning! ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/29/07 at 7:48 pm

Oh my gosh! I didn't even think of that meaning! ;D
LMAO here at my desk at work  ;D  ;D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/29/07 at 8:32 pm

Damn, I didn't know Kin was that kinky.  ;D  ;D  ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/29/07 at 10:18 pm

I just tore up 3 pieces of El Pollo Loco Chicken, with a couple o' tortillas, tons of their salsa and a pile of spanish rice & it was heavenly. I mean it was freakin good!  They had 7 piece for 5.99 so I got 2 of those, 2 spanish rice and 3 bags or torts. the car smelled so good on the way home.

KFC vs. Chick-Fil-A vs. El Pollo Loco  and El Pollo Loco  gets my vote tonight

Written By: Jessica on 03/30/07 at 11:03 pm

I FINALLY had Chick-Fil-A tonight. It was so good. And I got...whoops, I mean Jason got a balloon. :)

Written By: Marian on 04/05/07 at 11:22 am

I haven't seen a Chick-fil-A in san jose for a long time.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 04/06/07 at 2:38 am

I haven't seen a Chick-fil-A in san jose for a long time.
then the nearest one is probably the one in Fairfield inside the Solano Mall

Written By: nally on 06/06/07 at 3:36 am

I've never eaten at Chick-Fil-A, but I don't like KFC. :P Also, there is a Chick-Fil-A set to open soon near my house...so I have yet to try them.

Written By: coqueta83 on 06/17/07 at 4:53 am

I like both places.  :) I used to eat at Chick-Fil-A at the mall when I was living in the Phoenix area (there's none here in Vegas, as far as I know), and I ate a lot of KFC growing up. I think Popeye's is really good, too. Oh, great, now I'm hungry!  :D

Written By: nally on 07/23/07 at 3:05 pm

Okay, so two weeks ago I tried something from Chick-Fil-A and enjoyed it. :) It is a place I would definitely go back to.

Since I don't like KFC food, I will finally place my vote, which will be for Chick-Fil-A.

Written By: snozberries on 08/06/07 at 9:49 am

Sold!  Of course I need you to PM me your address. :)

DANG! Can't believe I missed out on the Chick-Fil-A Gift Certificate.  There used to be one in the town I lived in in Northern CA but it closed then I moved to Santa Barbara. The nearest one is over 4 hours away but My mom lives in AZ and I make a point to stop in every time I visit. I hit the drivethru in Good Year coming and going and then my mom, not realizing I will eat there at least 5 times in two weeks will offer to treat me to Chick-Fil-a since I never get it and she knows it's my fav chicken sandwich....without the pickle tho that pickle ruins it. 

Written By: snozberries on 08/06/07 at 9:53 am

That Fairfield, Ca. location is the only Chick-Fil-A restaurant I know of in Northern California & the only one I've been too, & the funny thing is I would go there with this old lady from my church. She was an angel on my shoulder, always looking out for me, checking to make sure I was being a good husband, & good guy in my life, & we'd go there for our Chick-Fil-A date. We had a wonderful friendship. She passed away a couple of years ago in her early 70's but it was her that turned me on to Chick-Fil-A & I'm glad she did. I visited her in the hospital maybe a couple weeks before she died & I took her a Chick-Fil-A sandwich & waffle fries & we ate together in her room one last time.  The Chick-Fil-A chicken sandwich wins over KFC in that category & the waffle fries are so choice. I highly recommend them.  As for fried chicken, KFC original recipe is good & their buffalo strips are pretty dang good.  8)

When the one in Salinas CA closed I drove to the one in Fairfield twice but for some reason I thought it had closed so I never went back.... you mean it's still there?  I will be going next time I am in NorCal.  MAn Maybe its time to drive to Temecula next week...don't think I can wait until Sept. to drive to AZ for my C-F-A fix.

Written By: snozberries on 08/06/07 at 10:00 am

Both Wendy's and Carl's Jr have a good chicken sandwich...its no chick-fil-a but its still good.

Written By: snozberries on 08/06/07 at 10:06 am

I've never eaten at Chick-Fil-A, but I don't like KFC. :P Also, there is a Chick-Fil-A set to open soon near my house...so I have yet to try them.

No Way I know you live closer to me than Temecula so pls let me know when it opens. I'm in the nard alot...(probably a lot more now! lol) ;D

Written By: snozberries on 08/06/07 at 10:10 am

I guess so--and feel free to add one up here!  I haven't eaten at a Chick-Fil-A since I lived down by South Bend, IN (LONG time ago).  We have KFC in Big Rapids and it's ok, but I try not to eat there too often (expensive and I usually wind up w/ upset stomach--esp when they had the tender roast).  My daughter absolutely adores KFC's boneless honey BBQ wings though.

Onion rings?  How about Outback's Bloomin' Onion?  Or since I don't get down to GR very often, I will settle for Applebee's onion peels with the Mexi-Ranch sauce.

You forgot Chili's Awesome Blossom

Check for new replies or respond here...