inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Red Robin

Written By: SpaceHog on 07/10/06 at 7:37 am

Anyone of you guys been there? I hear it's real good. But, living on an island we don't have that stuff. Should I go? is it good?

Subject: Re: Red Robin

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/10/06 at 8:50 am

Chris and I went there for dinner one night. In my opinion, I wasn't all that impressed with the place. Really....all we had were very overpriced burgers...and they weren't even that great...I don't think we will be going back for a return visit.

Written By: Southern Image on 07/10/06 at 9:37 am

Its ok. I never get the burgers though. I get the BLTA croissant instead. I love their freckled lemonade.

I think they are priced just like Islands.

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/10/06 at 10:16 am

It's ok. I used to go for my birthday.

Written By: Tanya1976 on 07/10/06 at 10:59 am

It's okay. I like the fries and chicken strips.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/10/06 at 12:48 pm

We ate there one time when we were in Calif. a few years back (on our way to San Jose). It was ok. I've been to much better places, I've been to much worse.

Cat

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 07/10/06 at 4:35 pm

We don't have any Red Robin restaurants here in Hawaii, but I did go one some years back when I was living in Boise, Idaho...

Is it just me, or does anyone else think Red Robin is very similar to TGIFriday's?  ???

Written By: Davester on 07/10/06 at 4:45 pm

We don't have any Red Robin restaurants here in Hawaii, but I did go one some years back when I was living in Boise, Idaho...

Is it just me, or does anyone else think Red Robin is very similar to TGIFriday's?  ???

It's been a few years since I've been to a Red Robin.  The food was average but my standard fare was salad.  Hard to screw-up a salad...

It did resemble TGIFridays in atmosphere and menu...

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 07/11/06 at 12:10 pm

It's been a few years since I've been to a Red Robin.  The food was average but my standard fare was salad.  Hard to screw-up a salad...

Mmmmm...salad!  :D :)

It did resemble TGIFridays in atmosphere and menu...

Good, it's not just me then!  ;)

Written By: HunkyDory on 07/11/06 at 3:22 pm

I like it alot, my favorite part is the neverending fries, they are really good with ranch dressing

Written By: P.E.D. on 08/04/06 at 1:33 pm

O-V-E-R-P-R-I-C-E-D

Written By: rich1981 on 08/04/06 at 8:13 pm

I went there once, as part of a company picnic, the food wasn't bad but the burgers were too spicy.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 08/04/06 at 8:44 pm

I've never even heard of it.

Written By: Suicidal Blonde on 09/06/06 at 3:20 pm

I usally get a salad there.

Written By: nally on 09/14/06 at 12:23 pm

One time last year, I went to a place called "Azar's Red Robin"...probably wasn't the same as Red Robin in general.

Written By: Dude111 on 12/09/17 at 6:14 pm

We ate there one time when we were in Calif. a few years back (on our way to San Jose). It was ok. I've been to much better places, I've been to much worse.

Yea I have eaten there a couple times......... The food is a little too GOURMET for me..

I loved it though when they had UNLIMITED FRIES!!

Written By: KatanaChick on 12/10/17 at 4:04 am

Yea I have eaten there a couple times......... The food is a little too GOREMAY for me.. (Im not sure how to spell it)

I loved it though when they had UNLIMITED FRIES!!

Gourmet. And I don't think so. They just like to have tons of sandwich options and if you want one that's more simple you can just say so.

Written By: karen on 12/10/17 at 10:13 am

I wouldn't ever describe Red Robin as gourmet!

Nice family restaurant for a Friday night can't be bothered to cook tonight meal. There was one near the mall we used regularly when we lived in CT.

Written By: Dude111 on 12/10/17 at 10:47 am

I guess what I meant is the food is too fancy (Not what Im used to (Burger King,etc))

I guess thats a better description........

Written By: nally on 12/10/17 at 10:49 am

They just like to have tons of sandwich options and if you want one that's more simple you can just say so.

That's about right. I went to one such place last month, but ordered a salad instead.

Check for new replies or respond here...