inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Chipotle

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 09/01/06 at 1:13 am

Does anyone else drool over Chipotle?  It's almost impossible for me to pass one and NOT stop.  Their guac is to die for :P

Subject: Re: Chipotle

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 09/01/06 at 2:32 am

Oh I agree.  I LOVE them, and they are fairly reasonably priced for an eat-in restaurant.
I always get the same thing, a steak burrito with pinto beans and corn salsa, lettuce and guac.
I also like the nice touch of them having wedges of lime and lemon near their soda station, I always load my cup with them both.

Written By: Jessica on 09/01/06 at 10:00 am

Does anyone else drool over Chipotle?  It's almost impossible for me to pass one and NOT stop.  Their guac is to die for :P

I WORSHIP Chipotle.

I love getting the chicken burrito, no beans, but everything else, mild-medium salsa.

And their guacamole is some of the best around. The chips aren't too bad, either.

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 09/01/06 at 10:09 am

I WORSHIP Chipotle.

I love getting the chicken burrito, no beans, but everything else, mild-medium salsa.

And their guacamole is some of the best around. The chips aren't too bad, either.
I was watching the guy "prepare" the chips last night.....they spray them with lime juice and sprinkle coarse salt on them ;)

Steak fajita with extra rice for me ;)

Written By: Gis on 09/01/06 at 10:28 am

I misread this thread at first and thought you were talking about chipolata sausages! Doh  ::)

Written By: Southern Image on 09/01/06 at 10:35 am

I tried to like them. But there is some funky aftertaste I get when eating their foods.

Written By: Wiffle on 09/01/06 at 7:38 pm

I like Chipotle but some of the food is very salty. I like salt, husband is less fond of it.

Written By: DJ Midas on 09/02/06 at 10:58 am

Just had Chipotle last week.  I usually get steak & pinto beans, rice, cheese, pico and some hot sauce.  My azz thanks me later.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 09/02/06 at 2:25 pm

I've never eaten there, although my sister has and she says it's pretty good.  I prefer On The Border, myself.

Written By: rich1981 on 09/02/06 at 5:38 pm

Great place to eat, I love their burritos even with their high calorie content.

Written By: DJ Midas on 09/03/06 at 12:45 am

I've never eaten there, although my sister has and she says it's pretty good.  I prefer On The Border, myself.

It's very similar to Moe's Southwest Grill.  I highly recommend both. :)

Written By: nally on 03/08/15 at 7:21 pm

The only Chipotle I've eaten is the Chipotle salsa from Rubios.

Written By: Howard on 03/09/15 at 3:22 pm

Are you talking about the condiment or the restaurant? ???

Written By: KatanaChick on 03/11/15 at 5:17 am

Really reminds me of Qdoba and I prefer Qdoba because you can order soup too. I've only had Chipotle once and it was their Burrito Bowl.

Written By: ArcticFox on 03/11/15 at 11:31 am

I love Chipotle! I have one close to my house in the same area as one of my two local Targets and it's sooooo good! It's kinda pricey though. It cost a little over 11 dollars for a burrito with a medium drink, but granted I asked for guacamole which costs extra. Why do they charge more for it?

Really reminds me of Qdoba and I prefer Qdoba because you can order soup too. I've only had Chipotle once and it was their Burrito Bowl.

I remember Qdoba back when I live in Ohio in the mid-late '00s! I tasted very similar to Chipotle (massive burritos, lots of ingredients, tasty), but I believe it's cheaper. I don't remember the soup option. Is it new? Now this is making me crave hungry! Is Qdoba a midwest thing?

Written By: KatanaChick on 03/11/15 at 11:58 am

I love Chipotle! I have one close to my house in the same area as one of my two local Targets and it's sooooo good! It's kinda pricey though. It cost a little over 11 dollars for a burrito with a medium drink, but granted I asked for guacamole which costs extra. Why do they charge more for it?

I remember Qdoba back when I live in Ohio in the mid-late '00s! I tasted very similar to Chipotle (massive burritos, lots of ingredients, tasty), but I believe it's cheaper. I don't remember the soup option. Is it new? Now this is making me crave hungry! Is Qdoba a midwest thing?

Chipotle here is pretty new, so is Five Guys. Qdoba's been here a while. I think Qdoba gives you more for your money and you can get three tacos with a soup or whatever you pick for a combo. I don't know if it's a midwest chain, I'm thinking it's national?

Written By: SeaCaptainMan97 on 03/31/18 at 10:32 pm

https://media.makeameme.org/created/0-5ac052.jpg

Check for new replies or respond here...