inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: WRAPS

Written By: spaceace on 12/09/06 at 11:23 am

For those of us who like the stuff in a sub just not the bread.

So what's your favorite? :)

Subject: Re: WRAPS

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/09/06 at 11:24 am

In a particular supermarket in the UK there is a Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap, and it is delecious

Written By: spaceace on 12/09/06 at 11:26 am

I love chicken salad wraps.  :)  They're almost an addiction.

Written By: Tam on 12/09/06 at 2:03 pm

I put turkey and chicken together with lettuce, tomatoes and cucumbers and make the greatest tasting wrap ever!!! (imo) ;D

Written By: Tanya1976 on 12/09/06 at 7:57 pm

Chicken wraps, particularly those with exotic or unique flavoring, catches my attention from time to time.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/09/06 at 8:10 pm

Chick-Fil-A has an amazing Chicken Caesar wrap, with chicken strips, parmesan cheese and romaine lettuce.  You get Caesar dressing to put on top of it.....yummmmy!  In fact, Chick-Fil-A has two other really yummy wraps; Spicy Chicken and Chargrilled Chicken.  I like the Chargrilled wrap with honey mustard dressing.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/09/06 at 8:20 pm

have you ever had the lettuce wrap appetizers at a chinese restaurant? where you put the filling in a crisp slice of iceberg lettuce like a taco or wrap it up. they're to die for.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/09/06 at 8:36 pm

mmmm...I had a delicious chicken casear on a sundried tomato wrap...and one time on a spinach wrap...they were both great!

Written By: whistledog on 12/10/06 at 3:21 am

I love that Crunchwrap Supreme from Taco Bell  8)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/10/06 at 3:22 am

I love that Crunchwrap Supreme from Taco Bell  8)
I tried one and I didn't like the saucy cheese, maybe I could get one again, and say no saucy cheese  ???

Written By: spaceace on 12/10/06 at 9:41 am

I had a olive wrap at a local diner.  It was surprisingly good. :)

Written By: Gidgxx on 12/11/06 at 10:47 am

I like chicken wraps with lettuce, cheese, black and green olives, green peppers, cucumbers, and tzatziki

Written By: Stompgal on 12/13/06 at 1:03 pm

Last week I made chicken tortilla wraps. I made a filling from chicken, mushrooms, onion, garlic, red peppers, tomato puree and Lea and Perrins sauce. I served the wraps with grated Cheddar cheese, mild salsa and sour cream.

This week I had a chicken salad wrap on Monday and a ham, cheese and salad wrap yesterday.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/13/06 at 1:14 pm

Last week I made chicken tortilla wraps. I made a filling from chicken, mushrooms, onion, garlic, red peppers, tomato puree and Lea and Perrins sauce. I served the wraps with grated Cheddar cheese, mild salsa and sour cream.

This week I had a chicken salad wrap on Monday and a ham, cheese and salad wrap yesterday.

that sounds delicious! :)

Written By: Suicidal Blonde on 12/27/06 at 12:07 pm

I make my own. I use aloutte garlic & herb spread, turkey, cilantro, and green onions.

Written By: KKay on 12/27/06 at 12:14 pm

the only problem i have with shop-bought wraps is that there is almost always too much wrap.  Then in the end you get a big wad of stuff soaked with dressing or mayo or what have you and it's gross.
I pick everything out of them
It's best to make your own. on the whole i don't eat them. 

Written By: La Roche on 12/27/06 at 12:26 pm

the only problem i have with shop-bought wraps is that there is almost always too much wrap.  Then in the end you get a big wad of stuff soaked with dressing or mayo or what have you and it's gross.
I pick everything out of them
It's best to make your own. on the whole i don't eat them. 

I got a wrap from this deli near where Bay and Victory meet. It was disgusting for that reason. Most was fine then at the bottom it was like a half lb of mayonaise and lettuce water. I ate it and then gagged for about 200 yards.

Written By: KKay on 12/27/06 at 12:27 pm

I got a wrap from this deli near where Bay and Victory meet. It was disgusting for that reason. Most was fine then at the bottom it was like a half lb of mayonaise and lettuce water. I ate it and then gagged for about 200 yards.

That's what I mean. Ew.  I had one recently ( served to us at work) and i just ate the inseides..it was good. The tortillas were good, but again, loads of it at the bottom.

Written By: La Roche on 12/27/06 at 12:29 pm

That's what I mean. Ew.  I had one recently ( served to us at work) and i just ate the inseides..it was good. The tortillas were good, but again, loads of it at the bottom.

I make the best tortillas. Just use creme fraiche on top and then fold it like you would an envelope.

Written By: DJ Midas on 12/30/06 at 9:03 pm

The company I work for has an on-site Caf

Written By: Stompgal on 01/05/07 at 7:41 am

Next week I'm making beef tortilla wraps. It's a recipe in my student recipe book and so was the one for chicken tortilla wraps.

Check for new replies or respond here...