inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What are your favorite yogurt flavors and brands?

Written By: Brian06 on 02/15/07 at 7:08 pm

I really like blueberry along with strawberry or raspberry, also lately I've been getting this Dannon Activa yogurt, it's quite good.

Subject: Re: What are your favorite yogurt flavors and brands?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/15/07 at 10:11 pm

I stopped eating yogurt whenever I heard something crazy onetime....about scientists being able to hear the screaming of live organisms in it...I know that is totally silly...but ever since I heard that...I haven't touched it. ;D :D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/15/07 at 10:13 pm

Blackberry or any kind of berry blend.  I love Yoplait and their whipped variety of yogurt.  SO GOOD.

Written By: spaceace on 02/15/07 at 10:38 pm

I like the Lifesaver brand Peach yogurt

Written By: Tanya1976 on 02/16/07 at 10:39 am

Strawberry for the most part and Yoplait has been placed in my cart for a while now.

Written By: lorac61469 on 02/16/07 at 10:53 am

Breyers Vanilla Bean.  Also Dannon la Creme Vanilla with chocolate pieces. 

Written By: gemini on 02/16/07 at 5:20 pm

Yoplait peach is my favorite.

Written By: Marian on 02/17/07 at 3:33 pm

I stopped eating yogurt whenever I heard something crazy onetime....about scientists being able to hear the screaming of live organisms in it...I know that is totally silly...but ever since I heard that...I haven't touched it. ;D :D
Then tbhere must be the same organisms in your colon right now,so what's the difference? ???

Written By: Marian on 02/17/07 at 3:34 pm

Yougurt drinks ans sodas are quite good.Some brands are Abali,Arvind and Kharoun.

Written By: Gidgxx on 02/19/07 at 9:37 pm

I like the low fat apple crunch flavor right now

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/19/07 at 11:33 pm

Then tbhere must be the same organisms in your colon right now,so what's the difference? ???

the difference....is that I am not watching it as it goes into my mouth, while thinking those gross thoughts.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/20/07 at 10:19 am

Yoplait Mandarin Orange is my favorite, but it's hard to find, so I usually eat Key Lime or Lemon.  I only like swiss style yogurt - fruit on the bottom kinda grosses me out.

Written By: Suicidal Blonde on 02/20/07 at 4:33 pm

Go-Gurts are good when frozen. Yoplait or Dannon is the brands I usually tend to buy. Activia is good as well.

My fav flavs are:
Strawberry
Blueberry
Strawberry & Banana

Written By: Windbreaker05 on 02/21/07 at 10:22 am

I'll usually go with blueberry.

Written By: karen on 02/21/07 at 10:41 am

Various Muller Corners.  Usually involving chocolate coated something or others to stir in, though the Tropical Crunch one is pretty good too.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/21/07 at 4:11 pm

Strawberry/Banana
Strawberry
Mixed fruit
Any kind of berry

And I prefer Cabot.

Cat

Written By: Gis on 02/23/07 at 3:40 pm

I *LOVE* yoghurt I eat it every day. I love a brand called Yeo Farm Organic Yoghurt. They do a pack of 4 strawberry ones. I like the strawberry and blackberry best. MMMmmm.

Written By: Stompgal on 02/24/07 at 3:52 am

I love the Muller Corner yoghurts. This year a new Strawberry Shortcake flavour was introduced. It has strawberry milkshake flavoured youghurt and white choclate coated shortcake balls. It's a lovely flavour.

Written By: Marian on 02/24/07 at 1:05 pm

Those Yoplait whips are quite good,like the chocolate mousse.

Written By: danootaandme on 02/24/07 at 2:30 pm

I favor Columbo yogurt.  I get plain and add my own fruit, or apple sauce, or honey, or something like that.

Written By: 80sforever on 03/15/07 at 3:13 am

Yoplait Cherry  :)

Written By: Davester on 03/15/07 at 12:34 pm

Screaming of live organisms..?  Are you serious?  That is hillarious..!

Ima organize a protest to save the live cultures in yougurt so you can begin enjoying it again, minus the guilt...

Written By: Indy Gent on 03/17/07 at 1:57 pm

Anything but Prairie Farms, which is the only choice I have when I eat lunch at work. My favorite is the Yoplait and Dannon "Fruit on the Bottom" brands.

Written By: robby76 on 03/19/07 at 7:11 am

Muller Light... plain Vanilla, Peach Melba, Black Cherry

And for when I'm feeling indulgent... Muller Crunch Corner Vanilla Choco Balls... oh man I can eat 3 or 4 on the go!

Written By: Step-chan on 03/21/07 at 8:11 pm

Breyer's brand mainly.

Black Cherry, Boysenberry, Blackberry and Blueberry.

Written By: nally on 11/04/21 at 11:06 pm

Lately, for the most part, I have been getting the Trader Joes brand. It's good.

Written By: AmericanGirl on 11/04/21 at 11:30 pm

Hmm, this is an old thread.  In 2007, when this thread was active, the yogurt aisle at the store looked A LOT different!

I'll say for the record that I don't like Greek yogurt.  That's most of what one can find in the yogurt aisle in 2021.

I'm partial to "classic" yogurt; I eat Dannon most, though occasionally I get Yoplait.

Written By: Howard on 11/05/21 at 3:54 am

Chobani

Written By: violet_shy on 11/05/21 at 7:47 am

Yoplait Raspberry

Written By: Ripley on 11/05/21 at 10:28 am

Strawberry Banana

Written By: nally on 11/06/21 at 12:28 am

Chobani

I've also had some Chobani yogurt lately. It's good stuff!

Written By: Contigo on 11/06/21 at 3:10 am

Coffee Yoghurt , Banana as well. I also like Cherry.

Written By: Howard on 11/06/21 at 7:25 am

I've also had some Chobani yogurt lately. It's good stuff!

They have some very good flavors.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/12/22 at 4:38 pm

My favorite is Dannon Light Peach flavored.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/07/22 at 6:58 pm

Hmm, this is an old thread.  In 2007, when this thread was active, the yogurt aisle at the store looked A LOT different!

I'll say for the record that I don't like Greek yogurt.  That's most of what one can find in the yogurt aisle in 2021.

I'm partial to "classic" yogurt; I eat Dannon most, though occasionally I get Yoplait.

TOTALLY!!! I eat yogurt just about every day. A long time ago, they had a store brand which was really good. I loved it. But then they stopped making it and went to Lucerne.  8-P  (EVERYTHING of Lucerne-yogurt, cheese, eggs, is totally  8-P 8-P 8-P 8-P ) I started eating Dannon. Not my favorite but ok. Then they stopped selling Dannon. Since our little store is limited on variety, I am now eating Fage. At first it was different so it took a bit of getting used to but I have to say that I really like it. It is creamer than regular yogurt. And I usually have it with fruit (strawberries, blueberries, and/or blackberries.)

Cat

Written By: Howard on 05/08/22 at 3:40 am

TOTALLY!!! I eat yogurt just about every day. A long time ago, they had a store brand which was really good. I loved it. But then they stopped making it and went to Lucerne.  8-P  (EVERYTHING of Lucerne-yogurt, cheese, eggs, is totally  8-P 8-P 8-P 8-P ) I started eating Dannon. Not my favorite but ok. Then they stopped selling Dannon. Since our little store is limited on variety, I am now eating Fage. At first it was different so it took a bit of getting used to but I have to say that I really like it. It is creamer than regular yogurt. And I usually have it with fruit (strawberries, blueberries, and/or blackberries.)

Cat

I remember those yogurts with fruit on the bottom and as you mixed the yogurt the fruit would come back to the top as you mixed it.

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 05/08/22 at 8:27 am

I remember those yogurts with fruit on the bottom and as you mixed the yogurt the fruit would come back to the top as you mixed it.

They still have that, Howard. In fact it's very common.

However, I remember a yogurt from back in the 70s, By Hood I believe, that you turned upside down onto a plate and pierced the bottom of the container with a fork and this yogurt emerged with the fruit on the bottom transformed to a frosting of sorts, on top. It was excellent!  I forget what it was called, but it had a catchy little name. In fact the old Hood yogurt from the 70s was the best, in my opinion. They stopped making it years ago for some reason.

Written By: Ripley on 11/19/22 at 4:34 pm

Hiland strawberry banana

Written By: Howard on 04/26/23 at 7:31 am

https://www.bakeryandsnacks.com/var/wrbm_gb_food_pharma/storage/images/_aliases/wrbm_large/publications/food-beverage-nutrition/bakeryandsnacks.com/article/2019/11/15/brekki-wants-oats-to-be-easy-delicious-and-glyphosate-free/10370580-2-eng-GB/Brekki-wants-oats-to-be-easy-delicious-and-glyphosate-free.jpg

Last night I tried Brekki yogurt and that was pretty good, it contains oats mixed in with their different flavors.

Check for new replies or respond here...