inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Sakkio Japan

Written By: Syncronos on 05/02/07 at 8:53 am

Alright, let's see if this really is the information superhighway:

Everyone who's ever set foot in the food court at the mall has eaten at the stir fry chicken teriyaki place. NOT the place where they keep it under the heat lamp till you come get it, but the one where the chef with the neat hat grills it up right there.

My question is: HOW do they get their chicken to maintain that texture?! I've been trying for years to duplicate that dish. I can do the sauce...and in the process, I've almost perfected my own teriyaki sauce recipe. But I can never get the chicken to turn out! How do they do it!

Subject: Re: Sakkio Japan

Written By: Step-chan on 05/02/07 at 1:59 pm

I never ate there, so I wouldn't know about it.

Written By: Syncronos on 05/03/07 at 8:35 am

NO ONE has eaten here?! My goodness...I feel...so alone... :\'(

Written By: Brian06 on 05/03/07 at 9:15 am

I love the food there, I have no idea how they make their food though.  :-\\

Written By: Step-chan on 05/03/07 at 4:31 pm

NO ONE has eaten here?! My goodness...I feel...so alone... :\'(

Kinda scary that an anime otaku like me hasn't eaten there. There's one in the food court at the downtown mall in Indianapolis where I live, just haven't been able to afford one.

Written By: Angie on 03/10/08 at 5:28 pm

Alright, let's see if this really is the information superhighway:

Everyone who's ever set foot in the food court at the mall has eaten at the stir fry chicken teriyaki place. NOT the place where they keep it under the heat lamp till you come get it, but the one where the chef with the neat hat grills it up right there.

My question is: HOW do they get their chicken to maintain that texture?! I've been trying for years to duplicate that dish. I can do the sauce...and in the process, I've almost perfected my own teriyaki sauce recipe. But I can never get the chicken to turn out! How do they do it!

they use thigh chicken meat
u can buy the boneless thigh meat... we did and it is the BEST the only problem we are having is the sause is not perfect but still trying

Check for new replies or respond here...