inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Wiltshire Farm Foods

Written By: Stompgal on 02/01/08 at 12:48 pm

Has anyone heard of or ordered food from the website? I've seen adverts for the company in my Radio Times and Weight Watchers Magazines. The website is brillant because it has a huge choice of meals and desserts from Chicken Korma and Shephard's Pie to strawberry Cheesecake and Fresh Fruit Salad. The website address is www.wiltshirefarmfoods.com and it's also worth requesting a menu.

Subject: Re: Wiltshire Farm Foods

Written By: ChuckyG on 02/01/08 at 1:42 pm

Has anyone heard of or ordered food from the website? I've seen adverts for the company in my Radio Times and Weight Watchers Magazines. The website is brillant because it has a huge choice of meals and desserts from Chicken Korma and Shephard's Pie to strawberry Cheesecake and Fresh Fruit Salad. The website address is www.wiltshirefarmfoods.com and it's also worth requesting a menu.

Looks like the British equivalent of Omaha stakes... where they send food packed in ice in overnight mail.  I know we did that a few times when I was a teenager and it was ok.  Never could figure out how it could be worth the cost though.

Written By: karen on 02/01/08 at 1:56 pm

Fairly sure that is the place my in-laws used briefly when they were both operating at less than full capacity.  They said the food was very nice.

Looks like the British equivalent of Omaha stakes... where they send food packed in ice in overnight mail.  I know we did that a few times when I was a teenager and it was ok.  Never could figure out how it could be worth the cost though.

This isn't sent in the mail, it's delivered to your door from a local distribution centre.

Written By: ChuckyG on 02/01/08 at 3:08 pm

This isn't sent in the mail, it's delivered to your door from a local distribution centre.

my mistake...

Written By: karen on 02/01/08 at 7:26 pm

my mistake...

Not at all what I meant.  Just saying it was different not that you were wrong

Written By: ninny on 02/01/08 at 9:44 pm

Is this like  Schwan's
For more than 50 years, our representatives have delivered delicious frozen foods to households like yours. More importantly, we deliver friendly, helpful, personalized service.

Arriving in your neighborhood every 2 weeks, we’ll stop at your door and deliver from over 400 products, all with a 100% quality guarantee. In time we’ll get to know you and the tasty treats and meal solutions you enjoy serving your family

Written By: karen on 02/03/08 at 1:09 pm

It sounds very similar.

Check for new replies or respond here...