inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Boston Market Holds the Stuffing

Written By: danootaandme on 07/28/08 at 3:38 pm

A couple of weeks ago I went into a Boston Market for a turkey dinner and was told they had discontinued the stuffing.  Can you imagine?  I thought it was an abberation, but Sig went into a different one a low and behold, no stuffing.  Who made the decision that in America you can go in, buy a turkey dinner, but not get stuffing.  This is a sad sorry turn of events.

Subject: Re: Boston Market Holds the Stuffing

Written By: ladybug316 on 07/28/08 at 3:40 pm

What the hell?  If they get rid of those apples I just might boycott.

Subject: Re: Boston Market Holds the Stuffing

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 07/28/08 at 9:48 pm

A couple of weeks ago I went into a Boston Market for a turkey dinner and was told they had discontinued the stuffing.  Can you imagine?  I thought it was an abberation, but Sig went into a different one a low and behold, no stuffing.  Who made the decision that in America you can go in, buy a turkey dinner, but not get stuffing.  This is a sad sorry turn of events.

*shrieks in horror*  You can't have a turkey dinner without stuffing.  That is unthinkable!!!  It doesn't even have trans fat in it so that's not a reason/excuse.

Check for new replies or respond here...