inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Juicers

Written By: danootaandme on 10/06/08 at 3:36 pm

I got myself one of those Jack LaLanne juicers.  Didn't like it.  They don't show you all that pulp that is a pain in the neck to save, and the though of throwing it away was horrifying. I used it a couple of times and have turned it it for a mini food processor.  The juicer just didn't seem worth it.  Anyone else feel the same?

Subject: Re: Juicers

Written By: audkal on 10/06/08 at 9:53 pm

I don't have it but I've seen the infomercial a bunch of times.  I thought they bragged about how the pulp was minimal when you used their machine?  That's too bad. :(

Written By: danootaandme on 10/07/08 at 4:55 am

I don't have it but I've seen the infomercial a bunch of times.  I thought they bragged about how the pulp was minimal when you used their machine?  That's too bad. :(

There is lots and lots of pulp.  They give suggestions for its use, but there was so much I couldn't and ended up putting it in the garden, which is ok, but there was so much I felt guilty throwing away so much food. 

Written By: audkal on 10/07/08 at 11:17 pm

There is lots and lots of pulp.  They give suggestions for its use, but there was so much I couldn't and ended up putting it in the garden, which is ok, but there was so much I felt guilty throwing away so much food. 

Yeah I think they suggest to make like muffins and stuff out of the pulp.  Something makes me think that wouldn't taste so good, lol.  8-P

Check for new replies or respond here...