inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What are you making for dinner(supper) tonight?

Written By: Tam on 11/09/08 at 3:22 pm

I always think that I know exactly what I am going to make, but then when the time comes, I forget to take something out of the freezer or I just decide that I don't feel like cooking at all. A lot of times we have ended up fending for ourselves, which doesn't do much for the family unit, because we then eat at our own times and there is no conversation.

Anyway, tonight I was going to make quesadillas, but of course I forgot to take the tortillas out of the freezer, as well as the ground turkey!

What are you making tonight?

Subject: Re: What are you making for dinner(supper) tonight?

Written By: Jessica on 11/09/08 at 3:45 pm

I'm going to make pineapple mango chicken and some cilantro lime rice, if I can clean my kitchen before then.  Too much crap on the counters. :D

Written By: snozberries on 11/09/08 at 3:47 pm

I've already decided I'm having cereal tonight. 
Because a bowl and spoon is easier to wash than a pan and/or pot (probably two), a plate, a fork, a knife
I really need to do dishes.  ;D

Written By: danootaandme on 11/09/08 at 4:30 pm

We went out.  I had shrimp scampi over garlic bread, Sig had mini pizza and salad

Written By: Tam on 11/09/08 at 4:41 pm

I went ahead ad made something....

We had steamed sticky rice with meatballs and gravy, cheese and sour cream. My own makeshift stroganoff I suppose.
I think I am making stew tomorrow night - so long as I remember to take the stewing beef out of the freezer! ;)

Written By: karen on 11/09/08 at 6:21 pm

We had breakfast for dinner.  It started out as a way to eat up some bacon but we found the bacon had gone off  :-[  Anyway we made pancakes, fried potatoes with onion and pepper, scrambled egg, grilled tomato and breakfast sausages.  It was yummy

Written By: Dagwood on 11/09/08 at 6:56 pm

Chicken fettucini alfredo.

Written By: snozberries on 11/09/08 at 7:00 pm

I don't have to wash a cereal bowl... one of the paramedics made chili and he put some in a tupperware bowl for me so I have dinner and instant placesetting all in one. O0

Written By: 2kidsami on 11/09/08 at 7:01 pm

Casey's Taco Pizza- Yes I made it, I had to call in the order, pick it up and pay for it.

Tomorrow - Blackened Ribeye steaks

Tuesday - Pork Chops with Stuffing Bake

The rest of the week, depending on how I make them

Meatloaf

Peppers, Italian Sausage and Bowtie Pasta

Smothered Chicken

Yep, I got it all planned out :)

Written By: snozberries on 11/09/08 at 7:03 pm

Casey's Taco Pizza- Yes I made it, I had to call in the order, pick it up and pay for it.

Meatloaf

Smothered Chicken

Okay so I will see you on Mon, Tues, Meatloaf night and Smothered chicken night.... how do I get there again?

;D

Written By: Jessica on 11/09/08 at 7:31 pm

Ergh.  The mangoes weren't fully ripened, so it looks like it's just going to be pineapple chicken and rice.

Written By: 2kidsami on 11/09/08 at 7:51 pm

Okay so I will see you on Mon, Tues, Meatloaf night and Smothered chicken night.... how do I get there again?

;D

find the closest airport fly to somewhere in the midwest, go to the middle of nowhere and that is where I am located at......I always make plenty!!!!  My 2 outside dogs eat very well!!!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/09/08 at 9:18 pm

I made whole wheat penne' with alfredo sauce.

Tomorrow I am making my family cheese stuffed meatloaf (not for me, I'm a veg), and for me....I think maybe an eggplant casserole.

Written By: karen on 11/09/08 at 9:27 pm

Quirk

What vege meals do you all eat?  Some friends might be coming to stop next weekend and one of them is a vegetarian.  I never like cooking a separate meal for them but I'm not sure what my daughter would eat.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/09/08 at 9:42 pm

Quirk

What vege meals do you all eat?  Some friends might be coming to stop next weekend and one of them is a vegetarian.  I never like cooking a separate meal for them but I'm not sure what my daughter would eat.

I have found a lot of great vegetarian recipes online. One that is simple and is usually favored by lots of people is a simple cheese lasagna, or veggie lasagna.  Here are some links to a few recipes:

vegetable lasagna
http://www.recipezaar.com/Easy-5-Ingredient-Vegetable-Lasagna-286290

eggplant and zucchini casserole (this one is so delicious!)
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Eggplant-and-Zucchini-Casserole/Detail.aspx

Written By: greenjello74 on 11/09/08 at 9:46 pm

Meatloaf

Smothered Chicken

What is smothered chicken? Sounds interesting.

Written By: snozberries on 11/09/08 at 9:52 pm

I was imagining chicken smothered in gravy

Written By: 2kidsami on 11/09/08 at 9:58 pm

Easy "go to" meal to make, my husband and children love it - especially with garlic butter or alfredo noodles

Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (how ever many you want to make)
Garlic Salt
1-2 Green, Red, Yellow, or Orange Peppers chopped
1/2 - 1 onion chopped
olive oil
mozzerella cheese

Saute peppers and onions in a pan with olive oil, till softened (may also use mushrooms in this step).  Sprinkle onion salt on both sides of Chicken Breasts, place into a baking sprayed baking pan (9x9 or 9x13 - depending on how many).  Cover each breast with pepper and onion mixture. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes - take foil off and cover all with mozzerella - bake an additional 10-15 minutes.  Take out and serve.... Very yummy

I was imagining chicken smothered in gravy
NO Gravy......

Written By: snozberries on 11/09/08 at 10:11 pm

NO Gravy......

then I will skip smothered chicken night but see ya for the rest.....wait do you put cheese  8-P in your meatloaf like Erin does?

the correct answer is no....the answer if you want me to stay away is yes  ;D 

in fact put cheese on everything if you never want me to visit.  ;D

Written By: 2kidsami on 11/09/08 at 10:14 pm

then I will skip smothered chicken night but see ya for the rest.....wait do you put cheese  8-P in your meatloaf like Erin does?

no cheese in the meatloaf, just meat and loaf

Written By: snozberries on 11/09/08 at 10:15 pm

no cheese in the meatloaf, just meat and loaf

good answer.  See you tomorrow at 4. Um can you make the meatloaf wed so I can get home by Thurs?  ;D

Written By: gibbo on 11/10/08 at 4:16 am

I LIVE in a cheese ball......and you're invited over anytime Q!!

Written By: Gis on 11/10/08 at 4:31 am

Tonight Himself gets stir fry and I'm having salmon with a baked potato and peas. He won't eat fish and i can't live without it so I often have to do two meals like this.  ::)

Written By: 2kidsami on 11/10/08 at 6:47 am

good answer.  See you tomorrow at 4. Um can you make the meatloaf wed so I can get home by Thurs?  ;D

sure, whenever

Written By: Jessica on 11/10/08 at 4:43 pm

I just whipped up the dough for some tortillas, and am going to start the chile verde soon.  Too lazy to make my own sauce, so I bought cans of Herdez chile verde.  It's pretty decent.

Written By: karen on 11/10/08 at 5:17 pm

chicken curry

Written By: nally on 11/10/08 at 8:05 pm

Tonight I think we're gonna cook some chicken. :)

Written By: snozberries on 11/10/08 at 8:31 pm

I LIVE in a cheese ball......and you're invited over anytime Q!!

you are a cheeseball...  ;D

tonight I am having the cereal I didn't eat last night....

the chili was really good.

Written By: 2kidsami on 11/10/08 at 8:43 pm

you are a cheeseball...  ;D

tonight I am having the cereal I didn't eat last night....

the chili was really good.
Well hey, I had to make some changes to the menu (we had the pork chops and stuffing tonight) we will not have meatloaf (I have out a sirloin tip roast) so it will be Roast Beef instead of meatloaf.... Just in case you were still coming for dinners ;) ;) (I made 6 pork chops and you never showed, are you sure your in the middle of nowhere? :-\\) )  Maybe nest time

Written By: snozberries on 11/10/08 at 9:01 pm

Well hey, I had to make some changes to the menu (we had the pork chops and stuffing tonight) we will not have meatloaf (I have out a sirloin tip roast) so it will be Roast Beef instead of meatloaf.... Just in case you were still coming for dinners ;) ;) (I made 6 pork chops and you never showed, are you sure your in the middle of nowhere? :-\\) )  Maybe nest time

aw man I got off in the middle of somewhere I guess that's just past nowhere huh?  ;D

Written By: 2kidsami on 11/10/08 at 9:13 pm

aw man I got off in the middle of somewhere I guess that's just past nowhere huh?  ;D
You went way past nowhere, because somewhere is not definitely not it Iowa ;D ;D ;D

Written By: snozberries on 11/10/08 at 9:16 pm

You went way past nowhere, because somewhere is not definitely not it Iowa ;D ;D ;D

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa235/snozberries44/smileys/laughing5.gif

dang... wonder how far back I have to go to get nowhere.

Written By: karen on 11/11/08 at 12:34 pm

I think I am making stew tomorrow night - so long as I remember to take the stewing beef out of the freezer! ;)

And did you?

Tonight I am doing something with a pork loin joint I have.  Don't know how I'm going to cook it yet.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/11/08 at 11:29 pm

ever since I saw your planned out menu, I've wanted pork chops. so i stopped at Costco on the way home from work and bought some real beauties but I only did the Shake and Bake thing with mine, but they came out delicious and tender & moist. they are at least an inch to an inch & a half thick.

Written By: 2kidsami on 11/12/08 at 6:51 am

ever since I saw your planned out menu, I've wanted pork chops. so i stopped at Costco on the way home from work and bought some real beauties but I only did the Shake and Bake thing with mine, but they came out delicious and tender & moist. they are at least an inch to an inch & a half thick.
They sound good too, I love pork chops!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/12/08 at 11:10 am

They sound good too, I love pork chops!
I just cut one of those fat little chops up and am taking it to work for my lunch today. now I will be needing some rice to go with that so I'll just get that at the cafeteria  :) 

Written By: 2kidsami on 11/12/08 at 4:37 pm

I am making an Herb Rubbed Sirloin Tip Roast for tonight - I am hoping it comes out  well!!!  I hate pot roast, but I love roast beef at med. rare :) :) :)

To go with it I am making some paprika/parsley little roasted potatoes and I am questionable as to the vegetable????  Any ideas, do not have asparagus or I would make it - so I am thinking corn or broccoli

Written By: Jessica on 11/12/08 at 4:52 pm

I am making an Herb Rubbed Sirloin Tip Roast for tonight - I am hoping it comes out  well!!!  I hate pot roast, but I love roast beef at med. rare :) :) :)

To go with it I am making some paprika/parsley little roasted potatoes and I am questionable as to the vegetable????  Any ideas, do not have asparagus or I would make it - so I am thinking corn or broccoli

I'm thinking broccoli might go better.

I'm making potato and sausage soup.

Written By: 2kidsami on 11/12/08 at 9:25 pm

I'm thinking broccoli might go better.

I'm making potato and sausage soup.
We went with green beans???  I wanted broccoli but the others in the house wined :\'(

Written By: Tam on 11/12/08 at 9:39 pm

Hubby made dinner tonight.
We had Smoked pork chops with frozen corn, and KD rations! ;D

It was very delicious! 8)

Written By: karen on 11/12/08 at 10:24 pm

I made up a chicken dish tonight.  chicken pieces, carrots, mushrooms, celery, Campbells mushroom soup and some chicken stock all mixed together.  I coked an acorn squash and some pasta toserve with it.  Not sure it was worth it though.

The rice pudding went down well.

Written By: Tam on 11/12/08 at 10:28 pm

I made up a chicken dish tonight.  chicken pieces, carrots, mushrooms, celery, Campbells mushroom soup and some chicken stock all mixed together.  I coked an acorn squash and some pasta toserve with it.  Not sure it was worth it though.

The rice pudding went down well.

All I saw was "choked" and acorn hahahaha!!! ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/12/08 at 10:31 pm

stirfry veggies

Written By: snozberries on 11/13/08 at 12:04 am

I have a Toastmaster QuickCooker Ultravection Oven that I have plugged into an electrical socket and placed on table in my apartment. My mom gave it to me 5 years ago when I moved into my current apartment because I don't have an oven. But I do have a microwave and a hot plate with two burners.  I didn't use the Toastmaster QuickCooker Ultravection Oven my mom gave me right away because I was using a George Foreman Grill and also a Convection OVen but I don't recall what brand it was.  I threw that away because it was old and my mom told me that the Toastmaster QuickCooker Ultravection Oven would make meat that was more tasty than the George Foreman Grill or my old convection oven.... and she was right!

Tonight I will be using my Toastmaster QuickCooker Ultravection Oven to make 2 hamburgers. I will place those burgers on buns I warmed in my Goldstar Microwave and I will place them on a plate and eat them after pouring A1 steak sauce on them.... I am also treating myself to a mountain Dew.

Written By: karen on 11/13/08 at 12:18 am

Are you on commission or something?  ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/13/08 at 12:24 am

I have a Toastmaster QuickCooker Ultravection Oven that I have plugged into an electrical socket and placed on table in my apartment. My mom gave it to me 5 years ago when I moved into my current apartment because I don't have an oven. But I do have a microwave and a hot plate with two burners.  I didn't use the Toastmaster QuickCooker Ultravection Oven my mom gave me right away because I was using a George Foreman Grill and also a Convection OVen but I don't recall what brand it was.  I threw that away because it was old and my mom told me that the Toastmaster QuickCooker Ultravection Oven would make meat that was more tasty than the George Foreman Grill or my old convection oven.... and she was right!

Tonight I will be using my Toastmaster QuickCooker Ultravection Oven to make 2 hamburgers. I will place those burgers on buns I warmed in my Goldstar Microwave and I will place them on a plate and eat them after pouring A1 steak sauce on them.... I am also treating myself to a mountain Dew.

sounds good to me and those GF grills aren't that easy to clean. I gave mine away

Written By: snozberries on 11/13/08 at 12:27 am

Are you on commission or something?  ;D

;)

Written By: greenjello74 on 11/13/08 at 11:28 am

Easy "go to" meal to make, my husband and children love it - especially with garlic butter or alfredo noodles

Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (how ever many you want to make)
Garlic Salt
1-2 Green, Red, Yellow, or Orange Peppers chopped
1/2 - 1 onion chopped
olive oil
mozzerella cheese

Saute peppers and onions in a pan with olive oil, till softened (may also use mushrooms in this step).  Sprinkle onion salt on both sides of Chicken Breasts, place into a baking sprayed baking pan (9x9 or 9x13 - depending on how many).  Cover each breast with pepper and onion mixture. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes - take foil off and cover all with mozzerella - bake an additional 10-15 minutes.  Take out and serve.... Very yummy NO Gravy......

Sounds yummy I have to try it .
I also thought smothered was like smothered pork chops. Fired and then smothered in onion gravy..... yummy but bad for the waistline.
Speaking of which I am making fried chicken, yellow rice, and a green veg to balance out.

Written By: Gis on 11/13/08 at 12:13 pm

Tonight I work late so I get me dinner made for me.....................which means pasta, the only dish Himself can cook!  ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/13/08 at 7:59 pm

I didn't make anything today...we ordered a pizza. :D

Written By: 2kidsami on 11/13/08 at 8:23 pm

Sounds yummy I have to try it .
Try it and tell me what you think, my kids love it (and like I said you can also saute mushrooms in with the peppers) and it is a staple at our house; easy to make, few ingredients, and always turns out well ;)

Written By: snozberries on 11/16/08 at 11:07 am

don't think I can bum a meal from the fire dept again so I'll have to eat out.

Written By: Howard on 11/08/14 at 5:52 pm

My friend made manicotti and a salad, cheesecake and coffee for dessert later.

Written By: nally on 11/08/14 at 5:54 pm

Not sure yet. We might have leftovers from last night (pasta w/ tomato sauce & meatballs).

Written By: aja675 on 11/09/14 at 6:39 am

We ate tacos for dinner today.

Written By: Howard on 11/09/14 at 1:34 pm

I think we're having pork chops tonight.

Written By: amjikloviet on 11/09/14 at 3:10 pm

For me it will be Pizza.

Written By: nally on 11/09/14 at 6:57 pm

Nothing...I had a big lunch out at a Mexican restaurant with my family.

Written By: nally on 11/17/14 at 4:45 pm

Tonight we're planning on making a pizza.

Written By: amjikloviet on 11/18/14 at 11:54 am

Tonight, we are having white rice, with a thick sauce to go with it, and meat.

Written By: nally on 11/24/14 at 9:13 pm

Tonight we made chicken tacos with hard (crispy) shells.

Written By: nally on 11/30/14 at 10:46 pm

Cooked some pasta with meatballs and tomato sauce.

Written By: amjikloviet on 12/05/14 at 7:23 pm

We had turkey burgers with fries

Written By: nally on 12/13/14 at 7:12 pm

Nothing. I'm going out for dinner tonight.

Written By: karen on 12/19/14 at 11:13 am

Chicken kievs (not home made) with rice or new potatoes and broccoli and carrots. 

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/30/14 at 1:11 am

I made a big fat juicy cheeseburger

Written By: Howard on 12/30/14 at 2:53 pm

I made a big fat juicy cheeseburger

with french fries?

Written By: karen on 01/27/15 at 12:31 pm

cottage pie with sweet potato mash on top and broccoli

Written By: nally on 01/28/15 at 7:03 pm

Gonna make some tortellini soup.

Written By: ArcticFox on 01/28/15 at 7:10 pm

Tuna salad sandwiches!  ;D

Written By: Howard on 01/29/15 at 2:51 pm

Tuna salad sandwiches!  ;D

That's all you're having?

Written By: nally on 02/01/15 at 8:40 pm

That's all you're having?

I guess so. Nothin' wrong with that.

As for me, if I have anything for dinner, it'll probably be leftover food from the other night.

Written By: nally on 02/23/15 at 11:55 pm

Had pasta (rigatoni) with meatballs, with a sauce that my mom primarily made.

Written By: Howard on 02/24/15 at 2:28 pm

My Mother might be making pulled pork sandwiches.

Written By: Ripley on 02/28/15 at 7:19 pm

Turkey loaf, mashed potatos and noodles in chicken broth

Written By: nally on 03/03/15 at 12:28 am

Tonight we had porkchops, with russet potatoes on the side.

Written By: nally on 03/13/15 at 11:15 pm

Tonight, mac & cheese, with vegetables.

Written By: apollonia1986 on 04/08/15 at 5:59 pm

Baked catfish fillets with buttery green beans and yukon potatoes. So happy to cook for myself again.  ;D

Written By: nally on 05/21/15 at 5:11 pm

Don't know yet. We might just have leftovers from the other night.

Written By: apollonia1986 on 05/29/15 at 6:13 pm

Probably something Italian, haven't quite decided yet.

Written By: Howard on 05/30/15 at 7:00 am

Probably something Italian, haven't quite decided yet.

May I suggest spaghetti and meatballs?

Written By: karen on 05/30/15 at 10:51 am

tonight we are having chicken, pasta, spinach and mascarpone cheese.  making up some recipe as we go along!

Written By: nally on 07/11/15 at 6:41 pm

Not going to make anything tonight; I'll be going out for dinner.

Written By: nally on 07/15/15 at 11:26 pm

Chicken tenders... which I cooked all by myself. I also cooked up some vegies and sweet potatoes.

Written By: nally on 07/30/15 at 11:05 pm

Tonight I cooked chicken tenders in the oven and boiled some potatoes on the stove.

Written By: nally on 08/16/15 at 12:49 am

Did a barbecue; cooked enough food for two meals.

Written By: nally on 09/21/15 at 8:42 pm

Gonna have some leftover Italian food.

Written By: violet_shy on 09/27/15 at 4:37 pm

I am thinking about it right now, and I can not decide. Does anyone have other suggestions?

Written By: Howard on 09/28/15 at 7:59 am

I am thinking about it right now, and I can not decide. Does anyone have other suggestions?

Lasagna?

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/28/15 at 8:10 am

Lasagna?
Yummy!

Written By: Howard on 09/28/15 at 3:35 pm

maybe hamburgers?

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/28/15 at 3:35 pm

Chicken Pie

Written By: violet_shy on 10/01/15 at 3:33 pm

Hearty chicken soup, with chorizo, salchichon(it's a type of sausage, so good inside soups!), noodles, mashed plantains and lots of spices and flavorings. Sooo good!

Written By: Ripley on 10/16/15 at 3:16 pm

I don't have a clue yet

Written By: nally on 10/16/15 at 10:19 pm

Not really... but tonight my family and I had chicken & potatoes, with some salad.

Written By: Indy Gent on 10/17/15 at 12:12 am

I had liver and onions for dinner tonight. Not bad.

Written By: Ripley on 10/17/15 at 7:40 am

I had hot dogs on the skillet and fries in the fryer.  Very fattening lol

Written By: nally on 10/17/15 at 4:39 pm

I plan to make a pizza; I'll probably get started with that in a little while.

Written By: violet_shy on 10/18/15 at 4:20 pm

I cooked chicken(fried), and baked potato. Kind of boring but it was good.

Written By: Ripley on 10/18/15 at 7:20 pm

Pizza Hut

Written By: Dnancy on 11/05/15 at 8:51 am

Cincinnati Turkey Chili

:) :) :) :) :)

Time: 40 minutes

Make-Ahead Tip: Freeze individual portions of leftover chili for up to 2 months; thaw overnight and reheat over medium-low heat.

Serve with Jack-Corn Muffins: Combine 1 (8.5-ounce) package corn muffin mix, ½ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeño peppers, ½ cup corn kernels, 1⁄3 cup 1% low-fat milk, and 1 large egg. Divide batter evenly among 8 muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 16 minutes or until browned.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Written By: apollonia1986 on 11/06/15 at 11:28 am

I have no natural clue really. My friend wants to go out someplace  before the season/series finale of our show, but every time I ask her WHERE, she doesn't know. I'll fix something like a hot pocket just in case she still don't know. I got up guzzling an energy drink so that cut my appetite anyway. LOL.

Written By: Howard on 11/06/15 at 3:23 pm

I have no natural clue really. My friend wants to go out someplace  before the season/series finale of our show, but every time I ask her WHERE, she doesn't know. I'll fix something like a hot pocket just in case she still don't know. I got up guzzling an energy drink so that cut my appetite anyway. LOL.

How about having a salad to go with the hot pockets?

Written By: Ripley on 11/07/15 at 11:08 am

Depends on if my mom is home. If she is then breakfast food or lasagna likely. But if not I'll probably pop s frozen pizza in the oven or if I feel like cooking, tuna macaroni. Note I can cook some stuff but my mom makes it so much better. I'm more into making desserts. In fact, either tonight or tomorrow, likely tomorrow as I will be tired from work, I'm making another cake.

Written By: karen on 11/07/15 at 3:14 pm

I made soup from some butternut squash I'd roasted as part of dinner earlier in the week

Written By: nally on 12/05/15 at 4:24 pm

Probably gonna cook some chicken and potatoes.

Written By: nally on 12/05/15 at 9:36 pm

Probably gonna cook some chicken and potatoes.

Yep, did just this. And it came out very good. O0

Written By: apollonia1986 on 12/06/15 at 7:05 pm

Shrimp Fried Rice.

Written By: nally on 12/14/15 at 12:42 pm

I think we're gonna make a Mexican casserole.

Written By: violet_shy on 12/14/15 at 5:26 pm

Chicken quesadilla

Written By: nally on 12/31/15 at 12:23 am

Tonight we made a pot of chili. Perfect for a cold night.

Written By: nally on 01/30/16 at 10:44 am

Nothing; we're probably gonna have leftover food.

Written By: karen on 02/02/16 at 2:34 pm

I made chicken and chorizo paella

Written By: nally on 02/02/16 at 6:44 pm

Chili.

Written By: apollonia1986 on 02/02/16 at 9:53 pm

I made a crab casserole. It turned out pretty good. I over-seasoned it by accident because the lid fell off as I shook it on, but other than that, it was good.  :)

Written By: nally on 02/16/16 at 7:52 pm

Gonna have some leftover food from the other night.

Written By: Ripley on 02/16/16 at 10:05 pm

Barbeque chicken, mashed potatos and corn

Written By: apollonia1986 on 02/17/16 at 3:59 pm

Cod fillets and tater tots.  :)

Written By: nally on 02/21/16 at 11:44 pm

Had some leftover chicken from yesterday, along with veggies and a slice of bread.

Written By: violet_shy on 02/22/16 at 1:52 pm

Barbeque chicken, mashed potatos and corn

Oh goodness, I'm coming over!

Written By: apollonia1986 on 02/23/16 at 5:59 pm

Prolly pizza.

Written By: nally on 03/01/16 at 6:14 pm

Chili.

Written By: Ripley on 03/03/16 at 7:30 pm

http://i65.tinypic.com/33ni0z8.jpg
Hot dogs on bread with ketchup & mustard and covered in cheddar, 4 cheese rice and crackers topped with tuna with mayo & pickles

Lol I thought about just cooking the rice and mixing the tuna in and if it was just me eating I would. That was too much for me  8-P

Written By: Howard on 03/04/16 at 7:57 am

http://i65.tinypic.com/33ni0z8.jpg
Hot dogs on bread with ketchup & mustard and covered in cheddar, 4 cheese rice and crackers topped with tuna with mayo & pickles

Lol I thought about just cooking the rice and mixing the tuna in and if it was just me eating I would. That was too much for me  8-P

Wow, that's a lot of food.  :o

Written By: Ripley on 03/11/16 at 12:44 pm

A bacon cheeseburger and fries with cheese and bacon on them

Written By: Howard on 03/11/16 at 3:55 pm

A bacon cheeseburger and fries with cheese and bacon on them

Yummy!  :)

Written By: Ripley on 03/11/16 at 5:11 pm

Yummy!  :)

I can't wait!

Written By: 80sfan on 03/12/16 at 1:05 am

I want an American buffet.

http://images.citysearch.net/assets/imgdb2/reinvent/profile/2012/7/26/20/DHqbcgBo.jpg

Written By: Howard on 03/12/16 at 7:23 am

I want an American buffet.

http://images.citysearch.net/assets/imgdb2/reinvent/profile/2012/7/26/20/DHqbcgBo.jpg

I could go for a breakfast buffet.

Written By: nally on 03/17/16 at 11:29 pm

Tonight, in honor of St. Patricks Day, my mom (who is NOT Irish) cooked up some special sausages that she'd bought at Trader Joe's today, along with vegies and mash potatoes.

Written By: nally on 03/17/16 at 11:31 pm

I could go for a breakfast buffet.

Hehe, so could I. ;)  In fact, I've done that many a time, most recently last May on the cruise ship; on one of the upper decks they have a Horizon Court, which is a buffet eatery for whatever meal, depending on time of day.

Written By: nally on 04/04/16 at 6:50 pm

On topic: A pot of chili.

Written By: nally on 04/28/16 at 6:54 pm

Not sure when our kitchen will be ready yet, so I'm not sure what we'll be making for dinner. Perhaps we'll get take-out. :-\\

Written By: nally on 05/11/16 at 10:18 pm

Pulled pork sandwiches.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/12/16 at 6:00 am

Pizza looks inviting...

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/12/16 at 12:43 pm

Pizza looks inviting...
...it will be for tomorrow now.

Check for new replies or respond here...