inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What Should I Eat?

Written By: apollonia1986 on 08/02/09 at 12:55 pm

Hi Everyone!

I know that sometimes, every one of you have opened up the fridge and looked inside and had no idea what you want to eat at all! (I have this problem DAILY) and I was just wondering, since there';s alot of people here with varying opinionins, we could suggest different foods for people to make and/or buy to enjoy and satisfy that hunger!

Somebody help me and I promise I'll help you back! (Please, cause I"m tired of chewing on burgers!)  8-P

Please post everyone!

Subject: Re: What Should I Eat?

Written By: snozberries on 08/02/09 at 1:02 pm

I like a pork chops and a couple ears of corn.

sometimes I'll make a plain omelet and  eat that over rice. 

Written By: danootaandme on 08/02/09 at 5:14 pm

I like to keep a bowl of fruit.  Tastes good, good for you, and you don't regret it 25 pounds later.

Written By: snozberries on 08/02/09 at 5:18 pm

I like to keep a bowl of fruit.  Tastes good, good for you, and you don't regret it 25 pounds later.

you goody goody  :P  chocolate tastes better!  plus she won't spend all her time on the pot pooping  :D

Written By: Frank on 08/02/09 at 8:31 pm

Eat fruit, eat veggies, drink lots of water. Eat whole wheat bread.

Written By: snozberries on 08/02/09 at 11:02 pm

she didn't say what should I eat to be healthy she just asked what to eat.....

GET A BIG BOWL OF SPAGHETTI!!!!  :)

Written By: snozberries on 08/02/09 at 11:03 pm

I also keep my freezer stocked with Lard Bars (Frozen Burritos) they aren't very healthy but they taste so good... and are ready to eat in like 50 seconds  ;)

Written By: Foo Bar on 08/02/09 at 11:15 pm

http://www.beerorkid.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/bacon-_flowchart.jpg

It's only the #2 results on Google for What should I eat.  So go get some.

Written By: danootaandme on 08/03/09 at 4:52 am

A bag of Tostitos and a jar of salsa  :)

Written By: ninny on 08/03/09 at 6:05 pm

Hi Everyone!

I know that sometimes, every one of you have opened up the fridge and looked inside and had no idea what you want to eat at all! (I have this problem DAILY) and I was just wondering, since there';s alot of people here with varying opinionins, we could suggest different foods for people to make and/or buy to enjoy and satisfy that hunger!

Somebody help me and I promise I'll help you back! (Please, cause I"m tired of chewing on burgers!)  8-P

Please post everyone!

I'm having the same problem. I'm not sure if I should make a dinner (I'm the only one here right now) or just have some cheese & crackers.

Written By: apollonia1986 on 08/03/09 at 7:59 pm

Hey Y'all! You made some good suggestions.

It is so bad when I can't think of what to eat. I'll end up going to 4 or 5 pm without eating, just because I can't seem to make myself want anything. Right now, I want eggplant parmesean, but I have no idea where to get it. LOL

Check for new replies or respond here...