inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Best Cookbook EVA!

Written By: Red Ant on 11/06/09 at 7:02 pm

It's not written by Betty Cocker, but it is certainly "food for thought":

Natural Harvest (possibly nsfw and definitely something that can't be unseen)

Widely regarded as a surprise source of unwanted protein, now you, too, can learn different ways to prepare this wonderful food!  8-P

Lucky me, I found this link after eating a bowl of Breyer's "All Natural" vanilla ice cream. At this point I hope Breyer is a woman.

Ant

Subject: Re: Best Cookbook EVA!

Written By: karen on 11/06/09 at 7:13 pm

Widely regarded as a surprise source of unwanted protein, now you, too, can learn different ways to prepare this wonderful food!  8-P

Lucky me, I found this link after eating a bowl of Breyer's "All Natural" vanilla ice cream. At this point I hope Breyer is a woman.

Ant

I had a feeling what the mystery ingredient might be.  And I was right!  I remember a rumour of someone taking scones (like US biscuits) made with this into school, but I wasn't offered any.

Written By: Jessica on 11/06/09 at 8:50 pm

Ant

I totally want a copy of this for Christmas.

It has apparently been nominated for some award.

http://enewschannels.com/2009/11/06/enc9386_115715.php

Written By: Jessica on 11/06/09 at 8:54 pm

Here's some recipes from it.

Written By: Satish on 11/09/09 at 9:06 pm

;D ;D ;D

Hey, a good reason for women to swallow! It turns out it's nutritious, too!  ;D

(I'm sorry. I should get banned for that, shouldn't I!)

Written By: danootaandme on 11/10/09 at 6:16 am

Can't you just use egg whites, I mean it is the same thing.  Gives new meaning to "over easy", doesn't it.

Written By: Tam on 11/10/09 at 10:32 am

8-P

Written By: Step-chan on 11/11/09 at 7:52 pm

Oh man....  :o :P

This took me by surprise... And I've been on Alt. H boards on Chan sites.  :P

Written By: Foo Bar on 11/11/09 at 10:52 pm

Can't you just use egg whites, I mean it is the same thing.  Gives new meaning to "over easy", doesn't it.

*blink*

The same thing?!  Look, I don't know on what planet you studied biology, but on this planet, Visitor, unfertilized female gametes are emphatically not the same thing as male gametes.  You're looking for a thread about "Best Cookbook OVA" or some such.

Whatever you may or may not personally be into on Zargulon Beta XI, here on Sol III, there's nothing wrong with either, but the way to succeed is not the way to suck eggs.  Egg whites (and yolks) are produced through avian (or reptilian) menstruation, not that other word that begins with "m", but ends in "ation".  And they come from female of the species, not the male.

(Yeah, I took the high road with Johnny Cash's Egg-Suckin' Dog.  Y'know, Johnny Cash did a lot for the Christian ministry.  And he also did a duet with Trent Reznor.  Both of those put him one metaphorical - and one literal - degree of separation from working with Uncle Al Jourgenson.  And there's only one more degree of metaphorical (and lyrical) separation from that Other Uncle Al.  Psalm 69, indeed!)

Written By: Red Ant on 11/11/09 at 11:11 pm

"Best Cookbook OVA"

lulzy.

"succeed"

heh heh, um, you wrote "suck seed". hehhehehee

Jess, if you get that book, please tell me there *isn't* a recipe inside for Semen Sausage Surprise. Or Egg Foo Yung with cream of Sum Yung Gai. http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/15/sign19.gif

Ant

Written By: Jessica on 11/12/09 at 5:21 pm

Jess, if you get that book, please tell me there *isn't* a recipe inside for Semen Sausage Surprise. Or Egg Foo Yung with cream of Sum Yung Gai. http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/15/sign19.gif

Ant

;D

Oh, I'm getting it for Christmas.  What better way to celebrate a religious holiday than with a sperm cook book?

I'm not sure why people are grossed out by it.  I know that most of the women on this board have....errrr....partaken of this delicacy at one time or another.

I'll shut up now.

Written By: Step-chan on 11/12/09 at 10:45 pm

I was more surprised by it than anything else.^

(Checking out certain sites out of morbid curiousity can build a strong stomach)

Written By: Midas on 11/13/09 at 5:41 pm

;D

Oh, I'm getting it for Christmas.  What better way to celebrate a religious holiday than with a sperm cook book?

I'm not sure why people are grossed out by it.  I know that most of the women on this board have....errrr....partaken of this delicacy at one time or another.

I'll shut up now.

Some purr too!  :D

When I visit Rice & Jess we're going out for pizza. :D

Written By: Jessica on 11/13/09 at 9:11 pm

Some purr too!  :D

When I visit Rice & Jess we're going out for pizza. :D

;D

Written By: Sweet Pauline on 11/13/09 at 10:40 pm

Fee, Fi, Fo, Fum,
Fee, Fi, Fo, Fum,
Fee, Fi, Fo, Fum,
Look out throat, here it come!

WOO-SH!

Written By: Foo Bar on 11/14/09 at 7:48 pm

"I got one more that kinda sums up the holiday season for me, here..."

On Christmas and Thanksgiving they all get in my face,
The inlaws and the relatives invading the place,
"A pack of f*bleep*in' assholes," I complain to my wife,
I have to see these losers for the rest of my life,
There's only one way that I get out of this mood...
I go to the kitchen and flisten to John Valby...
  - John Valby, adding seasonally festive lyrics to In the Mood, with apologies to Glenn Miller

Written By: Dude111 on 12/18/09 at 9:17 pm

Very interesting!!!

Check for new replies or respond here...